PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,835 comments
Just to remember that i've tested several turbo on this car ,
-High rpm turbo is very peaky and is not performant , weak retake , 5 gearbox don't help too.
-The medium rpm turbo is performant and is quicker to reach a good top speed.
-But the Original no turbo configuration have better retake out slow / medium corners , performant torque , and the top speed stay the same on long straight.

excuse me praino you can possibly do a setup for the latest model impreza please thanks
In my opinion , the ugliest Subaru model. It look like a whale. I prefer fiat multipla . Perhaps the reason i never did it. I'll test the car using bumper view. :lol:
téléchargement.jpg

In my opinion , the ugliest Subaru model. It look like a whale. I prefer fiat multipla . Perhaps the reason i never did it. I'll test the car using bumper vie
In my opinion , the ugliest Subaru model. It look like a whale. I prefer fiat multipla . Perhaps the reason i never did it. I'll test the car using bumper view. :lol:
View attachment 1213311
lol yes I confirm like you that this model did not convince me but just for fun

I can’t remember which one but one of his 22b tunes worked perfectly for it, in fact it’s one of my fastest 700pp on Nordschleife.
At 700PP the car support Racing medium providing a superior grip, but the top speed is limited and top 700PP are making some gap during longer straight.

Wicked Fabrication GT51 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Tracks

Everybody after buying this car feel a lost of money and a big deception just after testing it on track. PD did the worst possible setting for this wonderfull car.
i love to look at it , and now and after around 2 weeks working on it , trying to find a good balance , I've finally find a very nice sweet spot .
Not only drivable , but very pleasureful to pilot and extremely performant at 600PP. Cockpit view is fantastic too.
Top 3 road cars for my garage on Suzuka , excelent on Tokyo rain .... Nordschleife.... Anywhere.
*For people who want to drive it without rear wing , just like the original , Just change the ride height to front 150mm rear 100mm

Rims up to you
Width Wide - Offset Wide
Wing Custom or Not (here *)

View attachment 1174129View attachment 1174130

To set the gearbox proced like this:
-Set final gear to max value
-Set Top speed auto to minimum
-Set final gear again to 3.500
-Set every ratio numbers from 5th to 1st gear
Done.

View attachment 1174131View attachment 1174132View attachment 1174133

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS SETUP! This car is a marvel!

Subaru WRX STI S '14 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

Wide car
Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Side A
-Rear A
-Wing Custom

The maxed setting match with 700PP rules using Hard compound.Superior grip , the car can fight any top on Nordschleife. Fantastic handling overall. Top car on SPA or Tsukuba..... anywhere. Just the gearbox for every track.
Possible the same setting at 600PP but have a medium top speed.

s1.jpeg
s2.jpeg
s3.jpeg
s4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Subaru WRX STI S '14 - 700 PP - Racing Medium tires - All Track - 1.26

Wide car

Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Side A
-Rear A
-Wing Custom

Superior grip , not so good top speed , the car can fight any top 700PP on Nordschleife , able to stay position 1 of the faster pack till begin of the last straight. Then you will 2 seconds till the finish line. Fantastic handling overall. The best option would have some more power to be able to use Hard compounds for the same PP.
Possible the same setting at 600PP but have a poor top speed.

View attachment 1213464View attachment 1213465View attachment 1213466View attachment 1213467

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
thanks mr praino i go to test the car. you is boss!!! 😃

Hi Praiano! Have you got and updated list of best 600PP/700pp cars? Consider that Nurburgring nordschleife is a sort of second house for me :lol: thanks!

For some reason I can’t put the front downforce of the M2 to the 51. My min is 90. Any clue?
Have you put the front wing thing on mate, or the correct one? Worked fine for me last night.

Perhaps rear diffuser is on. I don't remember if it's avaible but if yes , don't use it.
That was it. I had it installed. How would you even remember that?! Good lord 😂

Thank you

Edit: I can’t tell if the car doesn’t want to turn or if I’m just going too fast 😂
Does anyone else feels some heavy heavy understeer?

Last edited:
Subaru WRX STI S '14 - 700 PP - Racing Medium tires - All Track - 1.26

Wide car

Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Side A
-Rear A
-Wing Custom

Superior grip , not so good top speed , the car can fight any top 700PP on Nordschleife , able to stay position 1 of the faster pack till begin of the last straight. Then you will 2 seconds till the finish line. Fantastic handling overall. The best option would have some more power to be able to use Hard compounds for the same PP.
Possible the same setting at 600PP but have a poor top speed.

View attachment 1213464View attachment 1213465View attachment 1213466View attachment 1213467

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
The engine sound of this bad boy!!!😍😍😍

Nissan Fairlady 240ZG '71 - 600 PP - Sport Medium tires - Nordschleife - 1.26

Wide car

Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Wing Custom

Top number 1 600PP on Nordschleife with a 7:05 lap ( i don't count the hacked crazy Suzuki Cappuccini '91)
A bit technical to drive but still easy if you don't push it 100%

d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg
d4.jpg
d5.jpg
d6.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Back