Honda NSX Type R '02- 345HP/2315lbs - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife - 1.27

Wide car
Rims wide
Offset wide

Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

This is an easy car for people like me who can't control the top cars . They have generally a low ride height , in GT it's synonym are tricky and unstable. I still lap 6:58 with some mistakes but it's ok for me . I'm done with this event.

h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
I’m

Im away for a few days but wanted to check any reason to not use carbon ceramics? And did you wide body wide wheels etc?
Ceramic disk are not increasing braking potential. Just more expensive. For the parts , here are they in my final settings for time attack.

Sorry , no FF settings in my garage , i don't like the way they drive. Even more with +++ power.
I like the way you think! I won't even buy FF cars in the game, lol. Have to drive one to work every day, and even the more fun FF's I've owned over the years like my old Saab 9-5 Aero just don't stack up to the BRZ I sold a couple years ago even with the Saab having twice the horsepower.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you again for all your contributions, especially given the re-works due to physics changes, etc. It's gotta be frustrating at times. Hope you're doing well and that you and your family have a great holiday season!

Toyota Celica GT-Four Rally Car '95 - 600PP - Port Medium Tires - Tokyo / All Track - 1.27

Number 1 600PP on Nordschleife with a 7:05 in my hands. Excelent too on Tokyo rain event.
Don't overdrive to be fast , be smooth with your inputs , don't be late on your brakes in a sequency of turns.

t1.jpg
t2.jpg
t3.jpg
t4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Toyota Celica GT-Four Rally Car '95 - 600PP - Port Medium Tires - Tokyo / All Track - 1.27

Number 1 600PP on Nordschleife with a 7:05 in my hands. Excelent too on Tokyo rain event.
Don't overdrive to be fast. , be smooth with your inputs , no late on your brakes in a sequency of turns.

View attachment 1218096View attachment 1218097View attachment 1218098View attachment 1218099

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Can't manage to get under 622 pp... Am i drunk in avance for Christmas?😁🥳
PS: Don't drink and drive😏

Hello Praiano!! I have tested several cars and they all have very nice handling. I have noticed that almost all your setups have very unbalanced suspensions. In the sense that the rear axle is very high and the front axle is lower and there is a big difference between the height of both. Is this to improve driving?
Aesthetically it calls my attention since they look somewhat ugly in relation to other vehicles with the suspension closer to the ground

Yes , i'll finish the 700PP , only for Le Mans because it's favored by low consumption FM 3 for 3 laps. Out of this it's not competitive against top cars at 700PP.
It seems that alot of these older cars can do well at LeMans. Speed is king there.

It seems that alot of these older cars can do well at LeMans. Speed is king there.
You should see Praiano's Miura tune on Le Mans 700 (properly tuned to 700 I mean, with the engine upgrades and gearbox apropriate), it's amazing. 4 laps at fuel 5, and my fastest lap was 4:05, pretty sure I could do 4:04.

Last edited:
I'm convinced the Celica Rally with a high rpm turbo is just a visual bug in terms of power; I think it's actually in the high 400's. I've been playing around with different configs over the last week or so and even with 615hp at 2820lb-ish, it just doesn't have the acceleration that cars with 120-150 less horsepower at the same weight or heavier have. Doesn't matter how one sets the transmission you're still going to get smoked in a straight line by heavier cars with less power driven by the AI until you get into 5th/6th.

It's a good tune Praiano, better than anything I put together, but your Mclaren MP4-12C 600pp tune smokes it in overall time and individual lap time averages, at least when I'm driving.

@NoScopingBR That Miura tune is a masterpiece. I broke the 4min lap barrier by a few tenths with it on FM1 on my best run. Lightning quick and really fun to drive, with just enough play to keep you on your toes.

Last edited:
Hello Praiano!! I have tested several cars and they all have very nice handling. I have noticed that almost all your setups have very unbalanced suspensions. In the sense that the rear axle is very high and the front axle is lower and there is a big difference between the height of both. Is this to improve driving?
Aesthetically it calls my attention since they look somewhat ugly in relation to other vehicles with the suspension closer to the ground
This is the game work. For Performace points , front downforce penalize PP , so you have to use the less front downforce as you can and favor the rake , low front rear ride height and high rear end . This is favor the front grip without adding any performant points.
Check my late Honda NSX '02 for example , the rules were differents , given power + given weight + given tires compound.
About overall ride weight , this is another problem in GT. Lower ride height prejudice stability. The oposit of real physics... There is always a weird physic behavior in all GT game. GT7 is not exception.

Last edited:
This is the game work. For Performace points , front downforce penalize PP , so you have to use the less front downforce as you can and favor the rake , low front rear ride height and high rear end . This is favor the front grip without adding any performant points.
Check my late Honda NSX '02 for example , the rules were differents , given power + given weight + given tires compound.
About overall ride weight , this is another problem in GT. Lower ride height prejudice stability. The oposit of real physics... There is always a weird physic behavior in all GT game. GT7 is not exception.
I was surprised that you used these configurations, since I had always thought that a low ground clearance, or what is the same, a lower point of gravity favored stability.

I was surprised that you used these configurations, since I had always thought that a low ground clearance, or what is the same, a lower point of gravity favored stability.
There's nothing realistic about how GT tuning works. I mean some of it follows the principles of IRL tuning, but other parts of the system are way off. It's just finding how individual variables play with the current iteration of the physics simulation, and often times they don't make logical sense.

Last edited:
There's nothing realistic about how GT tuning works. I mean some of it follows the principles of IRL tuning, but other parts of the system are way off. It's just finding how individual variables play with the current iteration of the physics simulation, and often times they don't make logical sense.
Yes, I remember, a few GT's back in time, when CAMBER did not work!?! Can you imagine? Truly, the "Real driving simulation ", for sure. So, if you want a solid ride around the corners, jack up your vehicle to "OFFROAD" clearances, and go racing.
With all the time passed from when the "Camber equals NOTHING" days, to the present "JACK IT UP TO CORNER BETTER" days, what have the engineering department been doing? C'mon KAZ, it's time to make this simulator work the way it does in real life. It's time for the engineering dept to get the finger OUT!

I have experienced very realistic simulators for aircraft, like down at the Boeing Complex in Seattle, and they are so far above what we are getting, that the mind Boggles. Imagine being in a 747 simulator, and FEELING the concrete lines on the taxiway, right through your butt, on your way out to the runway. Yes, these monsters are worth millions, but basic physics can run through a PS4or PS5 too. When your car starts to aquaplane in GT7, it drifts off heading in a very realistic way, and slides off the track, so, if that can be simulated, turning your race car into a slowly spinning curling rock, surely the physics can be just as realistic for ride height differences. Kaz, it's time to "GIT'ER'DONE!

Ok, thats the end of my sermon, thank you for your attention.
Cheers and a Merry Christmas, Pete

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.27

Wide car
Rims wide
Offset wide

Front B
Rear A
Wing Custom

Not performant at 600PP , only with Racing Soft for 700PP , Need a SWAP LT5-Corvette-C7 (Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1)

View attachment 1218036View attachment 1218037View attachment 1218038View attachment 1218039

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent update! After the Z28, I used it on my Challenger. As the rear body height would only go 180 on the Dodge, I set the front at 135 to keep the same ratio. Worked great. I also tried it on the Super Bee, but it felt sluggish on FM6, much better on FM1.

Thanks.

Excellent update! After the Z28, I used it on my Challenger. As the rear body height would only go 180 on the Dodge, I set the front at 135 to keep the same ratio. Worked great. I also tried it on the Super Bee, but it felt sluggish on FM6, much better on FM1.

Thanks.
Hmmmm,
Gotta try that on my Challenger. I've been missing that car a lot lately. Thanks for the tip, last time I drove it was when Road Atlanta popped up and I used it to clean house!
Cheers, Pete

Hi Praiano63, can I have updated m4 tune today please.

(Just joking OC, hope you have a good time with your family mate. Festive pizza I assume :D).

Hello, everyone, I hope Santa Claus has been to everyone's house. I was lucky to buy myself the PS5 on December 15, so the gift was unwrapped right away. 😎

Otherwise, in the Parameters Bible I have not found anything concrete for PP 630 settings?

Of the 36 races, I have one left that I can't finish. In Japan in High Speed in the GT Cup Gr.4 race in PP 630 I can't find the right car?

All the cars I test lack grip in the big curves, especially the one before the finish line. I'm still 3rd and it annoys me! If you have tips and tricks, cars that will do the job, I'm interested in your information, thank you.

The PS5 in 4K with Raytracing on an OLED screen is terrible. 👍

Hello, everyone, I hope Santa Claus has been to everyone's house. I was lucky to buy myself the PS5 on December 15, so the gift was unwrapped right away. 😎

Otherwise, in the Parameters Bible I have not found anything concrete for PP 630 settings?

Of the 36 races, I have one left that I can't finish. In Japan in High Speed in the GT Cup Gr.4 race in PP 630 I can't find the right car?

All the cars I test lack grip in the big curves, especially the one before the finish line. I'm still 3rd and it annoys me! If you have tips and tricks, cars that will do the job, I'm interested in your information, thank you.

The PS5 in 4K with Raytracing on an OLED screen is terrible. 👍
Hello. I have only one GR4 updated.The Alfa 155 2.5 V6 TI '93. It's a 700PP but the balance is ok and it can be detuned to 630PP.
All the rest need to be updated to fit the new PP rules since 1.23 update.

Thank you praiano63 but I have already tried without success. This Alpha lacks recovery in the 2 big curves, all the other cars pass me! Impossible to be 1st in any part of the circuit, I don't understand?

Back