PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,840 comments
Thank you praiano63 but I have already tried without success. This Alpha lacks recovery in the 2 big curves, all the other cars pass me! Impossible to be 1st in any part of the circuit, I don't understand?
Your problem then is how you are driving the track. The last turn does not require any braking and you need to run close to the outside wall. This gives you a fast exit and allows you to draft past other cars. If you brake for this turn or run a lower line, the AI will blow past you and you will never have a chance to win. I do not know what your problem is with the first big curve except you are probably taking the wrong racing line. Posting a video would help.
I had not run this race in a long time, so I just used the Toyota GR Supra Race Car '19 with Praiano's old tune and had no problem winning the race on hard difficulty.

Thank you praiano63 but I have already tried without success. This Alpha lacks recovery in the 2 big curves, all the other cars pass me! Impossible to be 1st in any part of the circuit, I don't understand?
Practice is the key. I drive GT since christmas 1999 and i still learn everyday. Good luck and have fun.
Laurent,
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and expressing my heartfelt thanks to you for making GT7 what it is to your followers.
Cheers, and a hot rum, Pete
Thanks , a merry Christmass to all the followers , let's see if the garage will reach the 4.000.000 views before 2023 .
  • 3,964,322 views now.
  • Racecar GIF by STM Tuned Inc.

Last edited:
Ferrari F50 '95 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.26

You don't need all the weight reduction like i did , with some weight on , the car is faster at least on Nordschleife or any fast turny track. That's why i add some ballast on it after some test.

Rims 18" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Rear Standard

View attachment 1214125View attachment 1214126View attachment 1214127View attachment 1214128

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Best car in the game. Sticks to the ground and flys. Thank you for amazing settings.
I spend lots of money in this game and by far the best 4mil spent.

VB7
Best car in the game. Sticks to the ground and flys. Thank you for amazing settings.
I spend lots of money in this game and by far the best 4mil spent.

Hi praise indeed. Will have to finally dust it off and give it a whirl.

Thougt f40 was considered the king, at least in tge ferrari stable?

Chevrolet Corvette (C2) '63 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All tracks / Nordschleife

Wide body
Rims Up to you / Width wide / Offset Wide
Manual Custom gearbox.
7:23 on Nordschleife , Sport soft is still the performant tire for 600PP for Nordschleife or any grip track.

View attachment 1160015View attachment 1160016

Gearbox
Top speed 270 kmh
Final gear at 3.420 for fast or slower track increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1160017View attachment 1160020View attachment 1160021

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Another outstanding tune. Also great maxed out. For 700pp, I did add a front and rear wing. Also 100 lbs of ballast,(50 to the rear) and lowered the ECU to get to 700pp.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I do have front, side, rear, and wing A. I then added wide body after…. Maybe I need to switch to rear wing B… thanks for the response!
You need to do the wide body first and then add the aero parts. If you add the parts first and then add the wide body, the original parts do not transfer.

Last edited:
Nissan R92CP '92 - 900PP - Racing Hard Tires - SPA

Extremely fast on SPA , easy drive .

View attachment 1176137View attachment 1176138

To set the gearbox .
Set final gear to 3.435
Set each gear ratio to ratio showed on the pic.

View attachment 1176139View attachment 1176140

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive
I used your tune as a base a WTC800-Spa tune.
I lowered the downforce settings, removed the turbo, restricted power, added ballast and set position to -49, setting it to -50 increases PP(above 800) and shifts weight distribution to 51:49
Car just tops out at around 300km/h.
Can take Raidillon & Blanchimont without lifting when dry.
Time on spa is around 2:11.500~2:12.000

Notes: Avoid going into 1st at the exit of La Source and Bus Stop Chicane, as car is a bit twitchy when you start to accelerate out
1854e22903b45-screenshotUrl.png

1854e22903b91-screenshotUrl.png

1854e22903b7-screenshotUrl.png

Honda NSX Type R '02- 345HP/2315lbs - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife - 1.27

Wide car
Rims wide
Offset wide

Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

This is an easy car for people like me who can't control the top cars . They have generally a low ride height , in GT it's synonym are tricky and unstable. I still lap 6:58 with some mistakes but it's ok for me . I'm done with this event.

View attachment 1218005View attachment 1218006View attachment 1218007View attachment 1218008

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
How can understeer be reduced?

How can understeer be reduced?
You can low the front ride height , but you'll need to more precision in yours wheel inputs during successives turns. Easy to lose the rear end.
It's not a very fast car , you can find more top speed lowering the overall ride height , but it turn the car unstable. Need more skills. I prefer to stay on track this way , top drivers use more trickiest cars .

Last edited:
Puoi abbassare l'altezza da terra anteriore, ma avrai bisogno di maggiore precisione nei tuoi input di ruota durante le curve successive. Facile perdere la parte posteriore.
Non è un'auto molto veloce, puoi trovare più velocità massima abbassando l'altezza da terra complessiva, ma rende l'auto instabile. Servono più competenze. Preferisco rimanere in pista in questo modo, i top driver usano auto più complicate.
Thank you for your reply, the car drives well, unfortunately I can't get 100% out of it because for my taste it has too much understeer, I would like more front end precision and other thing a little more stable rear end, I have seen that on the straights you lose some top speed, I have no idea where to act and I don't want to ruin what good has been done that's why I ask if you have a solution to my questions without ruining the car

Last edited:
You need to do the wide body first and then add the aero parts. If you add the parts first and then add the wide body, the original parts do not transfer.
Yeah, there is a real order in which to do things or else bad things can happen. Like, if you decide to change wings after everything is done, the wheels will automatically go back to their original dimensions!?!? So, I always do the wheels last. If you change livery after everything is done for the tune, then the wheels will go back to the original dimensions, usually because the livery change will change the wing or other add-ons. So, once again, build yourself an "Order of Modifications".

What I do is change to wide car first, then if I want different livery I can choose according to wide car or not, in the livery choices. Then I go back to the tune and make sure the wings and other aero mods are the same as the tune, if not, change them now. After the Front, Sides and Rear are checked, check the Wing also, and change as per the tune. Now go back to the wheels and change the diameter, width, and offset as per the tune. If the wheel diameter is not tune specified, I go into the diameter choices and pick a diameter about the median of the choices. Not too skinny and not fat tires like NASCAR.

Now you can go into the tuning shop and buy what you need for the mechanical tune. Now when you buy tires they will be for the right size wheels etc.

I'm running on a PS4, but what I notice is that after all is said and done, if I go back into the wheels in the wheel menu and check out the wheel size for whatever reason, the wheels show up as the original dimensions. So, after I change the wheels to what I want as the last thing that I do, I never check them again. I know, it sounds weird, but this is GT7
Cheers, Pete

I know many can't afford it, but I saved up a long time for one of the most legendary road cars of all time, which even had the top speed record for a while too I think 🤔 McLaren F1 is a beast at Tokyo WTC600. Settings here as well, I used active LSD which might not be optimal, but it did reduce the pp by like 5-7 I think it was. Car has only racing computer and racing brakes + pads fitted, as well as front bumper and rear wing for better downforce.

Feels very good to drive even with sports hards, a bit lazy in the last hairpin before the long straight, but no other issues. Use fuel mix 2 mostly and shift to 6th gear at the end of the main straight to save some fuel. Can do a 0 stopper easily. With more weight and or less power you can use sports mediums, but not sure how straightline speeds and lap time is affected, depending what you change and how it affects fuel saving etc. 🤔 Going to try out my 700 pp tune for Le Mans next.

Attachments

• IMG_20221226_205235897_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221226_205235897_HDR.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20221226_205803482_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221226_205803482_HDR.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 23
I know many can't afford it, but I saved up a long time for one of the most legendary road cars of all time, which even had the top speed record for a while too I think 🤔 McLaren F1 is a beast at Tokyo WTC600. Settings here as well, I used active LSD which might not be optimal, but it did reduce the pp by like 5-7 I think it was. Car has only racing computer and racing brakes + pads fitted, as well as front bumper and rear wing for better downforce.

Feels very good to drive even with sports hards, a bit lazy in the last hairpin before the long straight, but no other issues. Use fuel mix 2 mostly and shift to 6th gear at the end of the main straight to save some fuel. Can do a 0 stopper easily. With more weight and or less power you can use sports mediums, but not sure how straightline speeds and lap time is affected, depending what you change and how it affects fuel saving etc. 🤔 Going to try out my 700 pp tune for Le Mans next.
I treated myself to it yesterday. An Xmas present to myself and my first 20m credit car. I haven't tuned it yet other than then tyres for le mans and an optimisation of the power to meet the 700pp restriction. It drives well as is, and I wouldn't be able to bring myself to fitting unreverable mods. I did change the livery to Rowan Atkinson's (Mr Bean) car, before he crashed it. It's now my favourite car

Last edited:
Nissan Silvia K'S Type S S14 '94 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP ENGINE - 1.25

Engine swap : LT5-Corvette-C7 (Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1)
WIDE CAR
Rims up to you
Width Wide
Offset Wide.

Front St
Side St
Rear St
Wing Custom.

I prefer to prioritize speed on this car than grip , adding rear diffuser. Diffuser turn the car grippy but still slower to top 10 fasters 700PP , so no interesting.
Adding power is the best option. Crazing top speed anywhere. 6:36 on Nordschleife safely , under 4:00 on Le Mans , but you'll have to short shifting a lot to make 3 laps.
The car is stable now , i had to play with ballast and harder springs , it's a very good pleasant car.

View attachment 1202872View attachment 1202873View attachment 1202874View attachment 1202875

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I somehow missed that this swap existed until today. You aren't kidding when you say it's FAST! I think I like this engine in the S14 more than in the C7 ZR1. The 5-speed transmission really shows off just how much torque this monster has; it just keeps pulling no matter the gear or revs, and I haven't even taken it above 710HP! In the ZR1 it accelerates so quick that you're constantly rowing through the gears so its hard to appreciate just how powerful it really is. Fantastic tune!

@samppa_944 I'll give your settings a try at Tokyo. I've got a couple 600pp tunes for the F1 and haven't been able to get it to match its little brother, the MP4-12c, but most of my efforts have focused on 700 and 800pp for that car. I have 3 of them for some reason, lol. Best pure sport/super car ever designed imo, so I let the Tomahawk script run for about a week pretty much just so that I could have a fully-tuned normal and wide-body, as well as one that is totally stock lol. I'll let you know how it goes

Last edited:
I treated myself to it yesterday. An Xmas present to myself and my first 20m credit car. I haven't tuned it yet other than then tyres for le mans and an optimisation of the power to meet the 700pp restriction. It drives well as is and wouldn't be able to bring myself to fitting unreverable mods. I did change the livery to Rowan Atkinson's (Mr Bean) car, before he crashed it. It's now my favourite car
Yeah tried the F1 at Le Mans a while ago. Very good and stable for a road car, I reckon I can do a sub 4.05 with a tyre change on the second stint. Decided to try without a tyre change as a test and to see how it handles with tire wear at Le Mans.

I did not want to use irreversible mods either, so I have only parts fitted you can remove from the car (front bumper + rear wing, better gearbox, brakes, muffler, silencer etc. all removable) so I can still run the car stock when I want that.

CHC 1967 Chevy Nova- 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.34

Rims wide
Offset wide

Wing Custom.

Under 4:00 lap on Le Mans at FM6 for 2 laps only.
You can use softer compounds for turny track for better grip. The power still available is more than enough for a very good top speed and acceleration.

cr1.jpeg
cr2.jpeg
cr3.jpeg
cr4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Can you please help with the Porsche 917k and the 550? I have gotten better with the 550 but every tune I have found for the 917k is just oversteer and wheel spin everywhere. I don’t want to use TC but feel like I have to. Such a handful of a car.

CHC 1967 Chevy Nova- 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.27

Rims wide
Offset wide

Wing Custom.

You can use the same settingnat 600PP with Sport hard or medium on Tokyo rain or else.
Lap 4:00 on Le Mans at FM6 for 2 laps only.

View attachment 1218672View attachment 1218673View attachment 1218674View attachment 1218675

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
What a beast!!!😳 Hard to handle a 3011 lbs Chevy with 871 HP... So I tried it with medium tyres and 768 HP. Better grip and control in exit turn.
A great tuning once again, maestro 👍.

Last edited:
Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm '20 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.27

Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Parts:
Front A
Wing Custom

Excelent car , on SPA , Nordschleife or any where else. For Le Mans , the problem is consumption. No way to do 3 laps on FM6. Perhaps using other turbo or no turbo... I didn't test other option for gas .

For the gearbox , you need to do the tranny trick to set it.
Final gear at max value full right / Top speed auto minimum / set each gear / final gear again to this right value or any value you need for any track you race.

View attachment 1216524View attachment 1216525View attachment 1216526View attachment 1216527

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I can’t get the transmission to show the same values as this

Can you please help with the Porsche 917k and the 550? I have gotten better with the 550 but every tune I have found for the 917k is just oversteer and wheel spin everywhere. I don’t want to use TC but feel like I have to. Such a handful of a car.
Sorry i don't have the 917K , too expensive. No spyder 550 too.

Pagani Huayra '13 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Around
New N°2 on Suzuka from my 700PP cars till the moment. R33 is still 1st ;) , Supra '20 stay after Huyara now.
Very safe , fast , grippy , Anybody drive it 100% without troubles. I've let the suspension but not too much , to be able to race Nordschleife with the same safe spirit. You can lap the green hell time after time.
Only thing i could able to take out , is the same thing as a lot of MR cars , it easy to lose the rear end after passing a hairpin apex... Just need to take care here.

Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing B

View attachment 1139529View attachment 1139530

1- set auto speed at the minimum 300kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 3.371 for Suzuka in this picture.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1139531View attachment 1139532

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Bro,could you make a update for this 700PP huayra,please.Thanks a lot.(

Last edited:
Back