PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,815 comments
Lol, good luck with that one... Nobody has a tune out for it that I've found. After about a month I've finally got it to a place where I can get it around Sarthe a full lap, but not in a competitive time. I've got the front ride height like 40mm higher than the rear, nat freq maxed at the front/minimum at the back, 2 - 9 for the anti-roll bars, springs maxed out. Setup makes no sense at all and its still better than stock. It's one of those broken cars where there's going to be one exact setting that makes it drivable, and I'm just not patient enough to find it.

Shame too as this car could be an absolute rocket with the high-end supercharger. Hits 195 on the straights easily on FM4, but the brakes are so bad and it destabilizes so wildly that I think the parking brake might be a more stable means on stopping this car lol.
Before the last but one update it was a beast,handled really well.I have improved it but the rear is way too light and its too easy to lose it.I will persevere.

Porsche 917K '70 - Maxed 750PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track -1.27

Good any track , drivable and fast. No late braking , the '70 old car have a poor downforce so respect braking marks.
On the Nordschleife need to be much more smooth of course.
I've put a racing gearbox because the stock one can't handle the top speed car .

View attachment 1219436View attachment 1219437View attachment 1219438View attachment 1219439

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Here’s what I’ve been using the last month.Can reach 192mph on FM6 and get 3 laps. I know it’s low aero but it works great for me. Hope someone can use this. It’s sacrilege not to drive this car at Lemans.

Attachments

• 5050C9CA-B449-41F1-84C8-354CE895330D.jpeg
    5050C9CA-B449-41F1-84C8-354CE895330D.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 67
  • 57FACB41-7AF4-4295-A60E-F651C3C175F9.jpeg
    57FACB41-7AF4-4295-A60E-F651C3C175F9.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 8AF53386-2419-47FE-B324-7227C4DD27D9.jpeg
    8AF53386-2419-47FE-B324-7227C4DD27D9.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 76
Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 - 550PP - Sport hard tires - Nordschleife - 1.27

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Rear wing Custom

I've found a good fun race on Clubman cup 600 Nordschleife , racing this car at 550PP. Very close from the Alfa . You need to negociate the 1st lap against the oponents in the best way. Very fun . Too bad it's don't take so much money , but the challenge is there for sure.

View attachment 1218748View attachment 1218750View attachment 1218752View attachment 1218753View attachment 1218755

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
i took a lot of fun and i won in Tokyo 600 rain too, with the same tune, max power & Sport medium..it was only in the straight that i haven't enough speed (270kmh at the most) but your tune made the difference in the other parts of the circuit. great tune!!!

Lol, good luck with that one... Nobody has a tune out for it that I've found. After about a month I've finally got it to a place where I can get it around Sarthe a full lap, but not in a competitive time. I've got the front ride height like 40mm higher than the rear, nat freq maxed at the front/minimum at the back, 2 - 9 for the anti-roll bars, springs maxed out. Setup makes no sense at all and its still better than stock. It's one of those broken cars where there's going to be one exact setting that makes it drivable, and I'm just not patient enough to find it.

Shame too as this car could be an absolute rocket with the high-end supercharger. Hits 195 on the straights easily on FM4, but the brakes are so bad and it destabilizes so wildly that I think the parking brake might be a more stable means on stopping this car lol.
I was fiddling about with it last night and i am getting there.It is still a bit unstable on max braking.however its far better.It is now competive and a breeze to get a win with over a minute drom second.I need to play with the gear ratios to use engine braking more.Fuel use isnt an issue even a hi end blower.Tyre wear could be better but with high speeds obtained its not going to be great.

Looking for tune Toyota GR010 at Road Atlanta. I am way off the pace and looking for help. (Is there a better Gr.1 car for these races?) Thanks in advance! :)

@praiano63, I just wanted to let you and others know that I've had a lot of fun grinding the big money events with your Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 tune. What a pleasure to drive! And it's very fast. I had no problem beating the Spa 1hr and Sardegna 800 events with it. (I did lower the final gear ratio a little to get more speed in 6th on the long straight near the beginning of Spa).

I also beat Spa with the NSX Gr. 3 tune, and really enjoy this drive as well.

Both these cars are so sure-footed and well balanced. I feel in complete control when I drive them and they suit my driving style perfectly.

You truly are the tune master! Thanks for doing this great work so many of us can get so much extra enjoyment out of this fabulous game!

Happy New Year! Hope you have a great 2023!

@praiano63, I just wanted to let you and others know that I've had a lot of fun grinding the big money events with your Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 tune. What a pleasure to drive! And it's very fast. I had no problem beating the Spa 1hr and Sardegna 800 events with it. (I did lower the final gear ratio a little to get more speed in 6th on the long straight near the beginning of Spa).

I also beat Spa with the NSX Gr. 3 tune, and really enjoy this drive as well.

Both these cars are so sure-footed and well balanced. I feel in complete control when I drive them and they suit my driving style perfectly.

You truly are the tune master! Thanks for doing this great work so many of us can get so much extra enjoyment out of this fabulous game!

Happy New Year! Hope you have a great 2023!
You're welcome. Happy New Year.

Hi Laurent , happy new year and many thanks for your amazing tuning job
Your old friend Massimo
Thanks Massimo , happy New Year.

Citroen GT Road Car - 700PP - Racing Medium tires - All Track -1.27

Need a few more power to reach 700PP , no way to reduce the weight too... Not a top 700PP for sure , for Le Mans you can't do 3 laps on FM6..... :lol: :lol: .But it's still a car is good to drive.

View attachment 1219770View attachment 1219771View attachment 1219772View attachment 1219773

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Do you think I can use this setup to make a 600pp car with sport hard/medium tires? Thanks and happy new year to everyone!

Do you think I can use this setup to make a 600pp car with sport hard/medium tires? Thanks and happy new year to everyone!
At 600PP even with Sport hard the car top speed is low. I've test it with a total different suspension.

Last edited:
COB
Hey @praiano63 - any chance of a tune for a Fiat Abarth 595 SS with the Honda K20C turbo engine? 😁
No way , i've tested the car a week ago and the car is totally broken. It's still possible to control the wheeling with the help of ballast , but the lateral grip turn impossible any setting to contain the roll.
200.gif

Need a few more power to reach 700PP , no way to reduce the weight too... Not a top 700PP for sure , for Le Mans you can't do 3 laps on FM6..... :lol: :lol: .But it's still a car is good to drive.

View attachment 1219770View attachment 1219771View attachment 1219772View attachment 1219773

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Boss i have the extra part so i install can do 700pp but need to put extra 31kg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 35

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Many thanks and happy new year to you and all readers here.
I admire your vehicle setups, I will make another donation in these minutes.

Very good , extra 42HP will help for sure. Perhaps able to fight against top cars. The ideal were to be able to use Racing hard on it.
Ok give me 690,98pp
I Will try this Car tomorrow on some racing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 15
Did the le Mans but the car only due 2 laps on FM6 frist stop intermediate tyre one more stop to reful no chance tyre and last stop hard tyre when start the straight FM1 until finish the Race.
Best time was first lap 4:17 if you want to test other circut just say best happy new year to all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Did you manage to get a PS5 yet @praiano63 ? Or close to the goal?
PS5 is payed since a couple of months.
Trying to save for a good TGT or Fanatec wheel but it's too expensive. For the moment my old G29 is ok. Poor FFB but at least it's a very heavy duty wheel.

Latest Posts

Back