PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,574 comments
I for the life of me can't get this below 718pp. Anyone else having the same issue? I mean I haven't had my morning coffee yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything....
Rear part A not B or C , i don't remember how are available ;)

Last edited:
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 - 700PP - 赛车硬胎 - Nordschleife

宽车
轮毂尺寸适合您
宽广 - 偏移宽
前B - 侧B - 后B - 翼定制

Nordschleife上的Top3 700PP汽车以6:34(Lambo Veneno是6:33 / Cayman GT4 6:35)出色的前抓地力,稳定的后端任何地点,非常容易快速驾驶。
我已经测试过勒芒,但是它在FM6中慢了一些,前3圈是干灼的,比如tahn Veneno。如果您在勒芒不需要那么多的前抓地力,也许您可以在那挽绊里高度以获得更多的HP……只是一个想法。

View attachment 1191331View attachment 1191332View attachment 1191333View attachment 1191334

>((((°>°°°°°°

享受你的驾

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 - 700PP - 赛车硬胎 - Nordschleife

宽车
轮辋尺寸适合您
宽度宽 - 偏移宽
前 B - 侧 B - 后 B - 翼定制

Nordschleife 上的 Top3 700PP 汽车以 6:34(Lambo Veneno 是 6:33 / Cayman GT4 6:35)出色的前抓地力,稳定的后部任何地方,非常容易快速驾驶。
我已经测试过勒芒,但它在 FM6 中慢了一些,前 3 圈是干燥的,例如 tahn Veneno。如果您在勒芒不需要那么多的前抓地力,也许您可以在那里提高前部行驶高度以获得更多 HP ……只是一个想法。

View attachment 1191331View attachment 1191332View attachment 1191333View attachment 1191334

>((((°>°°°°°°

享受你的驾驶。
Could you pls try the VK45DE-GT-R(Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500'08)engine swap on this,i think it might be really powerful.Thanks,man

Wicked Fabrication GT51 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Tracks
Everybody after buying this car feel a lost of money and a big deception just after testing it on track. PD did the worst possible setting for this wonderfull car.
i love to look at it , and now and after around 2 weeks working on it , trying to find a good balance , I've finally find a very nice sweet spot .
This tuning seemed to be quite a piece of work. Do you think there is a chance for an update to the "post 1.25" physics because the car is pretty cool?

Thanks and regards
M

Nissan GT-R GT500 '08 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - SPA - 1.27

View attachment 1219039View attachment 1219040View attachment 1219041View attachment 1219042

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Maestro! I know I'm a bit late but let me wish you a happy new year.
I drove this car at the 1H Race and handles like a dream. Is in your plans to set up the 2016 version? I would say that the newer one has better fuel consumption but can't confirm that.
Thank you and take good care!

BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track
Excelent 600PP with a nice balance , cockpit drive is a must. When PSVR2 you'll be available , i can imagine the immersion.
I race the Kyoto endure race with it and it's not boring at all , 1 hour of pleasure. You can race Tokyo rain too , but the top speed is a bit lower than others. The bends session is great.
b1.jpg

Hi Praiano, I have a question for you. I suppose that you try the stock cars first before to start with setups. In your opinion which ones are the best original cars setups in gt7? Because I’m going to do a ‘only stock road cars (no gr.)’ lobby in gt7 :) thanks!

Excelent 600PP with a nice balance , cockpit drive is a must. When PSVR2 you'll be available , i can imagine the immersion.
I race the Kyoto endure race with it and it's not boring at all , 1 hour of pleasure. You can race Tokyo rain too , but the top speed is a bit lower than others. The bends session is great.
View attachment 1221159
I want this livery
View attachment 1221159
I want this livery!

Hi Praiano, I have a question for you. I suppose that you try the stock cars first before to start with setups. In your opinion which ones are the best original cars setups in gt7? Because I’m going to do a ‘only stock road cars (no gr.)’ lobby in gt7 :) thanks!
5% of the GT7 originals stock cars drives perfectly .
30% are very good pleasants cars.
30$ are just drivables but not fun.
30% are partially broken.
5% are totally broken with some bugs and undrivables.

I don't have a list for this , hard to remember. After the first test drive , my goal is to turn all of them as best as possible to drive ,fast and pleasant.
The onlyone i love totally and perfect in my opinion is the Mercedes AMG GT Black Series 2020

Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - Maxed 548PP - Intermediary / Racing Hard tires - Tokyo Rain Event - SWAP
Engine SWAP 13B-REW-RX-7 (Mazda RX-7 FD)

Wide Body

Rims 13" Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

A real Bomb but i set it to be easy and friendly. Others radicals pilots can low the front and / or add some front downforce. Up to you. It's ok like this for me.
Start with 5 laps with intermediary and 7 laps with racing hard. You can lap under 2:00 minutes.

View attachment 1199122View attachment 1199123

1- Set the final gear to max 6.500
2-Set auto speed at the minimum 800kmh
3- Set final gear to minimum 3.500
4-Set each individual gear ratio . This is the difficult part.
The 1st gear is already ok. You need to play with the others gears since you meet the range you need.When you shut one gear , mess with the next and come back to the precedent gear , the ratio range will change. I know , it's a crazy method but this is the only way (Thanks PD) :lol: :cheers:
Done.

View attachment 1199124View attachment 1199125

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hello maestro! This is an amazing car! It gave me easy win even in LeMan with the same settings and pp! You are the best! Thank you for your effort once again!!

Last edited:
Hello maestro! This is an amazing car!
... whatever it is. It's not a car (it's something you can use do grind Tokyo whatever PD decides to do, but not a car).
:scared:

But this is not Praiano's fault. He is the best and makes nearly everything stay on track.
But cappuccino and beat perhaps are even toped by the swapped Jeeps, Abarths, Minis and so on. There are many good and physically realistic swaps in this game, but some of them are quite rediculous and far above a driving simulator

Example: PD's AI meets the swapped Abarth

Regards
M

View attachment 1221159
Hi Maestro,
can this tune be applied to the BMW 3.0 CSL '71 version ?
(I have tuned my '73 with your swap tune )

Last edited:
Hi Maestro,
can this tune be applied to the BMW 3.0 CSL '71 version ?
(I have tuned my '73 with your swap tune )
No , it's a totally different car in the game. The '71 is in the "weird" class GT7 cars.

Last edited:
... whatever it is. It's not a car (it's something you can use do grind Tokyo whatever PD decides to do, but not a car).
:scared:

But this is not Praiano's fault. He is the best and makes nearly everything stay on track.
But cappuccino and beat perhaps are even toped by the swapped Jeeps, Abarths, Minis and so on. There are many good and physically realistic swaps in this game, but some of them are quite rediculous and far above a driving simulator

Example: PD's AI meets the swapped Abarth

Regards
M
I know it's far from reality, but that's exactly my point. Praiano made this monstrosity drivable.

Thank you very much praiano63 for the settings of the Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv '88 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Tracks, Ferrari 308 GTB '75 - 550PP - Sport Hard tires - All track - 1.25 and for all the other settings that I could use later.

Last edited:
Genesis G70 3-3T AWD '22 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.27

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing custom

No need to install TORQUE VECTORING CENTER DIFF
Very easy to drive fast m excelent grip , top speed is not so good. For Le Mans ,good gas consumption , 3 laps at FM 5.

View attachment 1221580View attachment 1221581View attachment 1221582View attachment 1221583

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thanks very much maestro, there are only 3 cars left to prepare and thanks to your precious work I can finally start the championship organized by me

Back