PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,880 comments
Thanks very much maestro, there are only 3 cars left to prepare and thanks to your precious work I can finally start the championship organized by me
For
-dodge Charger Hellcat
-lexus RC F
It's an easy task.

For the
-toyota crown (without swap engine) , you'll never reach the power to match any other 700PP. You can add grip with rear diffuser and more front downforce , the car will be very grippy but very slow.

For
-dodge Charger Hellcat
-lexus RC F
It's an easy task.

For the
-toyota crown (without swap engine) , you'll never reach the power to match any other 700PP. You can add grip with rear diffuser and more front downforce , the car will be very grippy but very slow.
mmh and instead with the engine swapped the toyota would be able to reach the level of the other cars with 700pp?

McLaren 650S GT3 S - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)

Very good GR3 , not N°1 for the moment , N°1 is(BMW Z4) but inside the top 4 , Very easy to drive , problem with torque snap oversteer out corner , This setting allow MAXED TUNE for GT800 events.

View attachment 1128294View attachment 1128295View attachment 1128297

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi this tune is 734.7 not 730 I duplicated your settings exactly can you help

Hello @praiano63 and first of all a big Thank You for all your work in and out of this game. If I may ask, will you do an 800PP tune for the C8 Corvette? It has tons of potential but can’t tame the rear end coming loose. I know you have a lot of requests, again thanks for all your work 😊🙏🏻

T

Thank you so much for explaining

No worries mate. I always look for 1.25 (think 1.25 and not 1.23...) onwards tunes from Praiano's 1st page in this thread (highlighted red).

Physics engine and pp calculations changed significantly at 1.25. For example, suspension tuning no longer counts towards pp after then. Before hand people were doing crazy things like raising ride heights as found it would lower pp and not effect ride quality... so cars ended up looking like monster trucks and just ridiculous. Sometimes extreme low front, high rear and vice versa depending on car.

Last edited:
B80
No worries mate. I always look for 1.25 (think 1.25 and not 1.23...) onwards tunes from Praiano's 1st page in this thread (highlighted red).

Physics engine and pp calculations changed significantly at 1.25. For example, suspension tuning no longer counts towards pp after then. Before hand people were doing crazy things like raising ride heights as found it would lower pp and not effect ride quality... so cars ended up looking like monster trucks and just ridiculous. Sometimes extreme low front, high rear and vice versa depending on car.
1.23 vs 1.25:
Post in thread 'PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7'
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praianos-tunes-settings-for-gt7.404868/post-13877916

Boss @praiano63 out of interest what views do you use when driving?

Bumper, chase etc.

Last edited:
Bonnet view .

Edit: Also cockpit view for nice old cars that notmally have a clean open view. But not for performance or racing. Only cruising.

Cheers! Yes I can't get used to cockpit, view of apex obscured, more prone to misjustments over the course of a race. Desperately want it to work, Shane there's no Fov, settings to configure for it, like acc.

I'm a bumper man. Here's hoping vr2 brings cockpit to fruition!

Last edited:
De Tomaso Pantera '71 - 700PP - racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - Swap Engine 1.23

Engine swap Coyote-5.0L-Mustang (Ford Mustang GT '15)

Wide Wide Wide Wide Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide
Wing custom

4:00 regular on Le Mans / dry track at FM6 . Very fast anywhere . Also fast detuned to 600PP on Tokyo rain.

View attachment 1198883View attachment 1198886View attachment 1198887View attachment 1198888

View attachment 1182866View attachment 1182867

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Another great tune. I used it with the stock motor. Thanks.

Does anybody else give those handicap accessible minivans a second look after using praiano's tunes?

ForSaleUsed2013DodgeGrandCaravanBraunAbilityWheelchairVan65584610.jpg

Or is it just me?

Genesis G70 3-3T AWD '22 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.27

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing custom

No need to install TORQUE VECTORING CENTER DIFF
Very easy to drive fast m excelent grip , top speed is not so good. For Le Mans ,good gas consumption , 3 laps at FM 5.

View attachment 1221580View attachment 1221581View attachment 1221582View attachment 1221583

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Awesome tune maestro !!! It is a really enjoyable car to drive! Thank you!

Tried couple of tunes last night on Nordschleife, the Lexus is great, not really slidey as I expected, you can control it very well. Genesis is also excellent, amazing sound and very fast and stable. But I think the winner here is the AMG Black '20, that feels like a glitch, it's more stable than most of the Gr3 cars and you basically can't spin the wheels in any gear, amazing, just floor it and go.

I never use clutch. I even use the clutch pedal as a brake since a long time.
Thanks for your answer, I didn't notice it!
But can you still use it after the engine swap? The clutch driving is what I enjoy the most with all those rear wheel drive cars. I'd love to try the swap but don't want to lose it in the process...

Did anyone try it out?

Tried couple of tunes last night on Nordschleife, the Lexus is great, not really slidey as I expected, you can control it very well. Genesis is also excellent, amazing sound and very fast and stable. But I think the winner here is the AMG Black '20, that feels like a glitch, it's more stable than most of the Gr3 cars and you basically can't spin the wheels in any gear, amazing, just floor it and go.
The top cars 700PP Nordschleife i love to drive
Audi R8 4.2 '07 - 700 PP - Racing HardTires - Nordschleife 1.23
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 SV '11 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.25
Mercedes AMG GTR '17 - 700 PP - Racing hard Tires - All Track - 1.25
Subaru BRZ Drift Car '17 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.27
Subaru WRX STI S '14 - 700 PP - Racing Medium tires - All Track - 1.26

Thanks for your answer, I didn't notice it!
But can you still use it after the engine swap? The clutch driving is what I enjoy the most with all those rear wheel drive cars. I'd love to try the swap but don't want to lose it in the process...

Did anyone try it out?
Clutch physics is not accurate at all in GT in my opinion.
I was using clutch with PROJECT CARS 1 , it was very good.

Maserati Merek SS '80 - 600 PP - Sport Soft tires - Grip Tune / All Track - 1.25

-Wide body

Rims up to you
Width Wide
Offset Wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Wing Custom

You can use it on Tokyo with Sport Medium or even Sport Hard , then you'll have a excelent top speed , but i love to use it this way, fantastic grip behaviors with still a good medium speed. Suzuka , Nordschleife ...... With harder compound the car stay a bit difficult to master mainly under rain.

with the same tune I won Brands Hatch 700 pp with FM6 and soft racing. The car handles and is a pleasure to drive. great Praiano! thank you!!!

Audi TTS '14 - 600 PP - Sport Hard tires - All Track-Swap-1.27
Wide body car.
SWAP ENGINE BYH-R8 (Audi R8 4.2)

Rims size 16" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

Perfect for Tokyo event or any track like Nordscleife ..... Easy , grippy and fast.
hey, can't find 16" rims, I don't know if it matters but I am confused! Sorry to bother you, know you're busy, loving this tune btw!

Back