PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,561 comments
Honda S800 '66 - 465PP - Comfort Soft tires - Alsace 1 hour- 1.27

Same consumption and lap time as the Lancia stratos go for 25 laps 1 stop.

- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide
-Wing Custom

h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Toyota 2000GT '67 - 460PP - Comfort Soft tires - Alsace Mission - 1.39

-Wide body

- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Wing Custom

Top 3 car for this Alsace mission. On top of that , one of the best driving pleasure for this class. This is very important to have fun driving for an 1 hour race.

t1.jpeg
t2.jpeg
t3.jpeg
t4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Porsche Carrera GT '04 - 700PP - Sport soft or Racing hard tires - All Track - 1.27
Extremely fast , superior grip , easy to place and easy to drive very fast. Needed a few more top speed to be perfect but the driving pleasure is there 100%.
Not so good on Le Mans , lap 4:03 for 3 laps FM 5 or 6. Perfect on Nordschleife or turny technical track.
View attachment 1224707
Hey Praiano, thanks for this excellent tune! Just one question: I always put on IMs and a fully customizable manual gearbox to reduce PP, so I can increase HP. For Le Mans, I anyway need to pit for fuel after 3 laps when the IMs are down to the rims. IMs also have the further advantage that an early arrival of the usual rain during lap 2 does not bother me at all. Have you considered this alternative for your tunes?

Hey Praiano, thanks for this excellent tune! Just one question: I always put on IMs and a fully customizable manual gearbox to reduce PP, so I can increase HP. For Le Mans, I anyway need to pit for fuel after 3 laps when the IMs are down to the rims. IMs also have
Surely your IMs are spent by the time the first chance of rain appears on lap 3? And if it doesn't you've driven with reduced grip and enjoyment? And if your car can eak out => 4 laps on a tank than you're pitting more than needed.

Hey Praiano, thanks for this excellent tune! Just one question: I always put on IMs and a fully customizable manual gearbox to reduce PP, so I can increase HP. For Le Mans, I anyway need to pit for fuel after 3 laps when the IMs are down to the rims. IMs also have the further advantage that an early arrival of the usual rain during lap 2 does not bother me at all. Have you considered this alternative for your tunes?
Sure the manual gearbox allow to increase power and can be a good option on fast track like Le Mans or Tokyo. My purpose is to set the chassis & suspension / overall balance to have a pleasant car to drive. The rest is up to you. Personally i don't enjoy at all those 30 minutes or 1hour races. First because i don't see any chalenge to win by 30 seconds or more 1 minute , only the first lap have some kind of fight and above all , AI are very weird and unfair. AI drive like a train in GT.
I wait for AI Sophie , i hope we'll have the option to taylor the level , having a real fair fight.

95 % golden tunes are like put rear on max, front set on minimum and you are all set......those cars looks so stupid on replay :(
Ask to the japaneses GT7 designers why they did the PP system this way. Not me please.
If you low the front you add grip and eagerness without any PP lost.
If you add front downforce you will have the same result , but you'll increase a lot the PP . Consequently you'll have to reduce the power to stay in the same PP range. The opposit for rear downforce.
It's stupid i agree. This favor MR and RR cars and harm understeery FF / FR cars. For me downforce should be penalized both ends. No matter of the car and his weight distribution.

Ask to the japaneses GT7 designers why they did the PP system this way. Not me please.
If you add front downforce you will have the same result , but you'll increase a lot the PP . Consequently you'll have to reduce the power to stay in the same PP range. The opposit for rear downforce.
It's stupid i agree. This favor MR and RR cars and harm understeery FF / FR cars. For me downforce should be penalized both ends. No matter of the car and his weight distribution.
Although I prefer MR and RR cars so maybe not such a bad thing 🤔🤗🤣

BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP ENGINE- 1.27

SWAP ENGINE P65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3)
Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Wing custom

Excelent 700PP car , 2:02 on Suzuka.On Le mans it lap easy under 4:00 , you can use FM1 for 3 laps easily.

View attachment 1217543View attachment 1217544View attachment 1217545View attachment 1217546View attachment 1217547

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Outstanding. Thanks. Will hit 212mph maxed out.

I know it is Poly fault. It is so sad. You are working with what game give you, so no blaiming on your amazing tunes ofc. I just can't stand how stupid and wrong it looks :(

Last edited:
I know it is Poly fault. It is so sad. You are working with what game give you, so no blaiming on your amazing tunes ofc. I just can't stand how stupid and wrong it looks :(
Some cars look a lot more ridiculous than others, but like you said, it is what it is.

I typically just duplicate Praiano's tune and make an additional "Scapes" tune where I change the front and rear downforce to something more normal looking for my photomode sessions. Unfortunately doesn't help with replays.

Porsche 911 GT3 (996) '01- 600PP - Sport Hard tires - All Track / Tokyo - 1.26

Wide Body

Rims 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front St - Side St - Rear St - Wing B

View attachment 1215671View attachment 1215672View attachment 1215673View attachment 1215674

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

This thing is glorious to drive, cheers mate.

Completed load of laps on Catalunya earlier using this, closed in final gear to suit circuit. No chicane version soooo much better.

BTW I was lowering cars suspension but copying rest of your tune, as I sometimes enjoy sitting back and watching replays. Difference is substantial isn't it. Car not gripping track anywhere near as good when you lower ride height. At least on one's I've tried so far.

So to improve grip and keep Car height low, need to increase front downforce setting (sacrificing pp of course).

@Badfish 2 @SUBZERO-8K are you able to confirm if theres a rule of thumb/settings to change. Don't mind losing pp points at all, but would like praiano63 work of art handling, without goofy looks please
Sorry I'm a newb when it comes to car tuning and technical side of it.Cheers mate.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 2DC8EF4D-79E3-4312-8322-957479D1E1DB.jpeg
    2DC8EF4D-79E3-4312-8322-957479D1E1DB.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 0B494AEF-5292-4030-8F88-25DB86A43500.jpeg
    0B494AEF-5292-4030-8F88-25DB86A43500.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Mazda 787 B '91 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardenia - 1.25
A small front ballast can carry more power and speed without prejudice the front grip . You can lap 1:36 1:35 at FM 2 or 3.

m1-jpg.1206138
View attachment 1206140View attachment 1206141View attachment 1206142

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Excellent tune, took me a little getting used to as at first it felt a bit understeery but after I got used to the handling it was excellent. My first drive with the tune was Sardegna WTC800, 24:53m Race time, 1.35.1 FL.

Thank you for the tune!

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.27
Superior grip not so good top speed. The car stay behind of the best cars on Nordschleife for example but losing ground on straight.
Perfect for Suzuka , Laguna seca or any grip turny track.
View attachment 1225147

Happy New Year Praiano and friends in this thread! I have not driven for a month (I have been away visiting family) but I used Remote Play to keep up to date with Praiano tunes and I have a shootload of cars tuned up and ready to drive. Can't wait.

Any chance of an updated C7 ZR1 tune?
And the Super Formula car?

Happy New Year Praiano and friends in this thread! I have not driven for a month (I have been away visiting family) but I used Remote Play to keep up to date with Praiano tunes and I have a shootload of cars tuned up and ready to drive. Can't wait.

Any chance of an updated C7 ZR1 tune?
And the Super Formula car?
Corvette C7 ZR1 yes at 700 or 800PP

Super formula not in my plans. Only if it was for a special event & track.

Back