PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,877 comments
birthday-pizza.jpg

First Happy Birthday my friend!!!!!

Next: I’m stuck in Suzuka with Gr.1, using 787b finishing 4-5th and 2 pit because weather a b*… is there a tune? Maybe i did something wrong.

Nissan Sileighty '98 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Race C Suzuka - 1.27

EDIT: Tune Version 2
Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

I use the fully custom racing gearbox now. It's a lot faster after some test , you have to take out the sport brakes and pads , but it compense for sure. I take out 0.700 of my time yesterday with still some mistakes , a better driver can low to pos 1 i think.
This is the new tune number 2 .
I have a 2:10.547 for the moment.

View attachment 1227303View attachment 1227304View attachment 1227305View attachment 1227306

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
First let me say Happy Birthday :cheers: and I really enjoy your tunes, they really make the cars more enjoyable to drive. The problem I'm having with this tune is I'm not able to reach 300 for the rear downforce and I think that's what's preventing me from reaching the 600 PP limit. I have the custom high wing and everything else is set the same. Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks

Gran Turismo® 7_20230131234041.jpg

Last edited:
First let me say Happy Birthday :cheers: and I really enjoy your tunes, they really make the cars more enjoyable to drive. The problem I'm having with this tune is I'm not able to reach 300 for the rear downforce and I think that's what's preventing me from reaching the 600 PP limit. I have the custom high wing and everything else is set the same. Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks

View attachment 1227512
My car is a wide car perhaps . I don't have another "no wide car" to test. I don't see another reason.
Sorry for the question, but the latest 700 pp tunes for Tsukuba for what event are?
All those 700PP Tsukuba cars were a $pecial request for lobby racing.

View attachment 1227512
Can you check which rear bumper you have? Some of them affect the range of downforce levels

Nissan Sileighty '98 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Race C Suzuka - 1.27

EDIT: Tune Version 2
Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

I use the fully custom racing gearbox now. It's a lot faster after some test , you have to take out the sport brakes and pads , but it compense for sure. I take out 0.700 of my time yesterday with still some mistakes , a better driver can low to pos 1 i think.
This is the new tune number 2 .
I have a 2:10.547 for the moment.

View attachment 1227303View attachment 1227304View attachment 1227305View attachment 1227306

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Used what u said for the gearbox and brakes for this car and applied them to the '02 spec-R and knocked 2 secs off time in daily race C but with the obvious problem of having to break alot earlier. It translated well in qualifying but not so much in the race.

Hi, I found why : You forget the Rear air extractor A in the GT Auto
that's the downforce difference
;)

Last edited:
Happy birthday 🎂 Maestro!

I told you a gift would be coming, I stick to my word!

(Cough, - that kid that thought I was a janitor when I told him I work at a dealership, please..)

View attachment 1227613
Fantastic 😲 😲 .
Thanks a lot for this huge help. I'm going to check the PSVR2 sale date , i think it's 22february in europe . A friend of mine is coming in march , perhaps he can bring it to me. I can't wait . VR for this game is a real dream for me.
Thanks again my Florida friend.

Back