PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,885 comments
Bugati Veyron 16.4 '13 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.32

Wide Body

Rims 20" 21" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side St - Wing Custom

Le Mans FM6 for 3 laps 3:58 short shifting.
A real beaast on Nordschleife , it's a big surprise for me , so grippy , so fast and easy.... I've just bought this car first to complete my cafe tickets and win an free engine. Even stock the car is performant on Tokyo on Sport hard . Very different as in the precedents GT.

View attachment 1256551View attachment 1256552View attachment 1256553View attachment 1256554

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Great update. Even maxed out. Thanks.

Wide Body

A real beaast on Nordschleife , it's a big surprise for me , so grippy , so fast and easy.... I've just bought this car first to complete my cafe tickets and win an free engine. Even stock the car is performant on Tokyo on Sport hard . Very different as in the precedents GT.

View attachment 1256551View attachment 1256552View attachment 1256553View attachment 1256554

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Lovely piece of work mate.

I just won le man's 700 30 min race on hard - short shifting of course and I had stage 5 weight reduction which helped eek out 2 laps of fuel...

I also had ultra turbo, so I added RM compounds, removed ecu and power restrictor - performant at 799pp. Savage acceleration/torque:)

Just completed the World Champs in the new Zonda tune - incredible car/tune. LIke a razor!

Pagani Zonda R '09 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - Sardenia/All tracks - 1.32

Last edited:
@praiano63 Just wanted to say thanks for your updated Sauber tune from the other week. I've wanted to drive one since GT3 or 4 but now finally can and it's a thing of beauty. So planted and stable, perfect for my driving style, but with great speed. Makes an hour on Spa fly by. Very excited to try your Veyron, Nissan R92CP and updated Diablo tunes (it was the first of your tunes I ever used!). The work you do here is amazing, and keeps me coming back even after Tears of the Kingdom came out ;)

Wide Body

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Great tune Maestro! Test it in Tokyo also on SH by reducing power and front downforce to zero and the car is even better there! Thank you!

Attachments

• Mission Trial Mountain.jpg
    Mission Trial Mountain.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 23
@praiano63 Just wanted to say thanks for your updated Sauber tune from the other week. I've wanted to drive one since GT3 or 4 but now finally can and it's a thing of beauty. So planted and stable, perfect for my driving style, but with great speed. Makes an hour on Spa fly by. Very excited to try your Veyron, Nissan R92CP and updated Diablo tunes (it was the first of your tunes I ever used!). The work you do here is amazing, and keeps me coming back even after Tears of the Kingdom came out ;)
Another Sauber lover.

Attachments

• tmp.gif
    tmp.gif
    352.2 KB · Views: 15
Pagani Huayra '13 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Around - 1.23
It's a number 1 800PP for hot lap , from Nordschleife to Suzuka. Problem is tires wear and consumption. For example you can't do 3 laps on Watkins Gleen 800PP event.

Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1202101View attachment 1202102View attachment 1202103View attachment 1202104

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
It’s still excellent both at 800pp and 700pp. Thanks.

Hey all - how do you optimise these tunes for GR3 daily races - they clearly impact (unless its placebo!) but I am wondering about the ECU and power output reductions and how they impact BOP in a daily race?

Hey all - how do you optimise these tunes for GR3 daily races - they clearly impact (unless its placebo!) but I am wondering about the ECU and power output reductions and how they impact BOP in a daily race?

You can't optimise cars in daily races. Not allow to use settings.

I've tried to turn the Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion competitive , but the last PP/Physics update kill 100% the car .
The car have a fix downforce , it's a high value 300/450 , but the physics are not showing a relative grip to this value. It's very poor.
They nerfed the power consequently , as a result a very slow car for 700PP .
We'll have to wait PD to correct this problem.

Mac Forty - 700PP - Racing Medium tires - All Track (Nordschleife) - 1.32

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide
Wing Custom

Mid graph power curve , shift at 7000 RPM. Medium tires are perfect on Nordschleife , with excelent performance , grip and a very safe behaviors. Very good top speed. For more speed you can use Hard tires with more power , but you'll not do 3 laps on Le Mans.

m1.jpeg
m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg
m4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Pagani Huayra '13 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.32

Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1257083View attachment 1257084View attachment 1257085View attachment 1257086

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

I have to check this car again soon. I did a quick test a few weeks ago and i was not very happy with it. Soon.
Car is fast, but a bit unstable under high-speed braking.

Ford GT40 Mark 1 '66 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.32
This car is very difficult to set , i did my best but it's not perfect. As an old '66 chassis , we can say that PD perhaps did a perfect replica as those cars were handling at this time. :scared: I was 3 years old and no driving licence yet and my father had a Ariane Simca at this time not a Ford GT .
fo1.jpeg

Last edited:
Ford GT40 Mark 1 '66 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.32
This car is very difficult to set , i did my best but it's not perfect. As an old '66 chassis , we can say that PD perhaps did a perfect replica as those cars were handling at this time. :scared: I was 3 years old and no driving licence yet and my father had a Ariane Simca at this time not a Ford GT .
View attachment 1257479
At Tokyo on sport hards and no permanent engine upgrades doing same times as the 959 and reaching 200mph+

Back