PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,887 comments
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Tracks - SWAP - 1.34
SWAP: H25A-Escudo (Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Special)

Wide Body

Rims Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear St - Wing Custom

I needed to use some extreme settings to make this car turn. 200kg rear ballast. No other way to add some front grip.
3:55 on Le Mans 3 laps , top 700PP road car on SPA ... You need to set the gearbox for each track. Due to the very peaky engine. Set 1st gear out the slower corner for a given track and the last gear for the top speed on this given track. Spread 2d /3d and 4th between heavenly.

m1.jpeg
m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg
m4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Tracks - SWAP - 1.34

Wide Body

I needed to use do some extreme settings to make this car turn. 200kg rear ballast. No other way to add some front grip.
3:55 on Le Mans 3 laps , top 700PP road car on SPA ... You need to set the gearbox for each track. The very peaky engine. Set 1st gear out the slower corner for a given track and the last gear for the top speed on this given track. Spread 2d /3d and 4th between heavenly.

View attachment 1260857View attachment 1260858View attachment 1260859View attachment 1260860

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you sir for filling all 3 of my requests. Money well spent!

Wide Body

I needed to use do some extreme settings to make this car turn. 200kg rear ballast. No other way to add some front grip.
3:55 on Le Mans 3 laps , top 700PP road car on SPA ... You need to set the gearbox for each track. The very peaky engine. Set 1st gear out the slower corner for a given track and the last gear for the top speed on this given track. Spread 2d /3d and 4th between heavenly.

View attachment 1260857View attachment 1260858View attachment 1260859View attachment 1260860

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Simply the best!

Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16 - 800 PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.32

Wide Body
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

The car is not performant anymore at 700PP after update , so here a maxed 800PP that work very well anywhere.
Works fine with the swap. With the swap, you can detune to 700pp without the permanent engine upgrades, needing some gearbox tweaks for the lower power. It's still plenty fast, though. At 800pp, it's excellent. Easy on tires and great fuel mileage, (at LeMans, it gets 4 laps on FM1)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, just a question with the Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type A (FD) '02... #7,049 ...what would be the best settings with rain tires on the Le Mans circuit to prevent the wheels from spinning? Thank you and good routes. ;)

Last edited:

Wide Body

I needed to use some extreme settings to make this car turn. 200kg rear ballast. No other way to add some front grip.
3:55 on Le Mans 3 laps , top 700PP road car on SPA ... You need to set the gearbox for each track. Due to the very peaky engine. Set 1st gear out the slower corner for a given track and the last gear for the top speed on this given track. Spread 2d /3d and 4th between heavenly.

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Just ran it at Le Mans, thank you sir it was fun to drive and will now be in my rotation for grinders .

Hello everyone, just a question with the Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type A (FD) '02... #7,049 ...what would be the best settings with rain tires on the Le Mans circuit to prevent the wheels from spinning? Thank you and good routes. ;)
I haven't driven this car in the rain for a little while and my answer might be a bit obvious but I think the only answer would be to go easy on the throttle, if you don't already.
That or temporarily increase the TC assist?

Last edited:
Porsche 356 A 1500 GS Carrera '56 - 450 PP - Comfort Medium front & Comfort soft Tires rear - Human comedy mission 1H

This car can lap at 2:28 , Manual gearbox . only 1 stop for gas after 14 laps . Safe fast drive.

Width Wide - Offset Wide

View attachment 1151737View attachment 1151738
To build the manual gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 5.025

View attachment 1151739View attachment 1151740

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

So THAT'S your secret.:)

Wide Body

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I had a good time driving it on LeMans, BUT don't stop it, 0 to 70 kmh takes two years, the lag is strong in the first gear xD
But if you can drive it above 80kmh, its really really nice.
My Top 5 on LeMans
1 swapped Skyline R34
2 McLaren F1
3 Lancia Delta swapped
4 Rx7 Swapped
5 911 Turbo (930) swapped

What i expect to be fun too
M3 '89 swapped
Amuse S2000 GT1 swapped
Skyline R33 swapped
Skyline hard top 2000 GT-R '70
Skyline 2000 GT-R '73
Ford Focus RS swapped
I will wait patiently for these cars

I had a good time driving it on LeMans, BUT don't stop it, 0 to 70 kmh takes two years, the lag is strong in the first gear xD
My Top 5 on LeMans
1 swapped Skyline R34
2 McLaren F1
3 Lancia Delta swapped
4 Rx7 Swapped

M3 '89 swapped
Amuse S2000 GT1 swapped
Skyline R33 swapped
Skyline 2000 GT-R '73
Ford Focus RS swapped
The swapped z34 is also nice for le mans 700pp

If you find the time I feel like this could be a very pleasant drive at 500 or 550pp with sport hards. I love this little Alfa!
Hi - I have the Alfa running on racing soft with no ballast or power restriction putting out 609.82pp with the all the other settings as per Praiano's tune and it's still perfect, so I reckon with racing or sports hards and adjusting ballast and ECU until you reach 500 - 550pp and you'll be good to go... It's an awesome car and awesome tune...

But if you can drive it above 80kmh, its really really nice

M3 '89 swapped
Amuse S2000 GT1 swapped
Skyline R33 swapped
Skyline 2000 GT-R '73
Ford Focus RS swapped
M3 89 swapped is a great car in did at Lemans but need fro sure Maestro's touch

EDIT, Also Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater with Nismo engine is a blast! 330km/h in big straight at Lemans on FM5!. Just need to be tamed

Last edited:
Alfa Romeo GR3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around (SUZUKA Gearbox)
This car is agil and active. Very high precision inputs in the wheel , no problems of oversteer under acceleration , you can smash full throttle. Combining top speed and grip at a very high level. Much more easy to drive fast (for me at least) than the original stock settings.

Another Swap tune. I used this tune for the GR.3 street car. Since there’s no front downforce adjustment available, I set the rear at 350. I set the gearing for a top speed of 365 and evenly spaced out the rest. At LeMans, it hits 195 on FM1 and gets 2.3 laps on fuel at FM6.

Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - Maxed 548PP - Intermediary / Racing Hard tires - Tokyo Rain Event - SWAP
Engine SWAP 13B-REW-RX-7 (Mazda RX-7 FD)

Wide Body

Rims 13" Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

A real Bomb but i set it to be easy and friendly. Others radicals pilots can low the front and / or add some front downforce. Up to you. It's ok like this for me.
Start with 5 laps with intermediary and 7 laps with racing hard. You can lap under 2:00 minutes.

View attachment 1199122View attachment 1199123

1- Set the final gear to max 6.500
2-Set auto speed at the minimum 800kmh
3- Set final gear to minimum 3.500
4-Set each individual gear ratio . This is the difficult part.
The 1st gear is already ok. You need to play with the others gears since you meet the range you need.When you shut one gear , mess with the next and come back to the precedent gear , the ratio range will change. I know , it's a crazy method but this is the only way (Thanks PD) :lol: :cheers:
Done.

View attachment 1199124View attachment 1199125

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I am absolutely stuck on 544.93 go and can not get it to move .so frustrating as I’m looking over every little detail and it matches .

Greetings @praiano63 .... hope alls well my friend.

Quick question re ballast on recent updates tunes please

Did you set ballast as you have to improve handling somewhat of your tunes? As sometimes I notice ecu not down to 70, but loads of ballast added?

Or are you finding get better pp savings/reduction using those amounts of ballast?

Cheers mate.

I am absolutely stuck on 544.93 go and can not get it to move .so frustrating as I’m looking over every little detail and it matches .
Oil change? Defo wide body, same wheel size, width, offset?

I will log on and have a play in 10 mins and report back

Getting same as you hoss. 544.93.

Probably old pic or something. Ours is actually quicker when comparing to screenshot times.

Have you tried using same skin? I'm wondering if it's made out of fur (bit like dog mobile in dumb and dumberL. Perhaps the fur finish is somehow improving performance?

Nissan Fairlady 240ZG '71 - 600 PP - Sport Medium tires - Nordschleife - 1.26

Wide car

Rims up to you
Offset Wide
Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Wing Custom

Top number 1 600PP on Nordschleife with a 7:05 lap ( i don't count the hacked crazy Suzuki Cappuccini '91)
A bit technical to drive but still easy if you don't push it 100%

View attachment 1213716View attachment 1213718View attachment 1213719View attachment 1213720View attachment 1213721View attachment 1213722

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune. I used this tune for the Fairlady ‘69 swap. I changed the gear box to a 4.444 Final, top gear to 330 and evenly spaced the rest. I set the aero to 10 front, 200 rear. At LeMans, it’ll do 185 mph on FM6 and get 3.4 laps on fuel. It is a bit slippery in the rain, but superb in the dry.

B80
Greetings @praiano63 .... hope alls well my friend.

Quick question re ballast on recent updates tunes please

Did you set ballast as you have to improve handling somewhat of your tunes? As sometimes I notice ecu not down to 70, but loads of ballast added?

Or are you finding get better pp savings/reduction using those amounts of ballast?

Cheers mate.
I don't use any rules about using of ballast. Car's physics in GT7 are not reliable. You can have cars with the same numbers , weight repartition , power , tires , same era (+- same technology) , suspension .... They'll never have the same behaviors in the game.
I use rear ballast when the front end is too heavy and turn the car very understeery , till the rear end still stay steady.
You can the same using front downforce but you'll increase the PP a lot doing this for the same result.
Rear ballast also can help for very powerfull cars , shifting some more weight at the rear help to avoid wheel spin.
Sometime it don't work very well , so i try to find another option.
I'm base myself with laptime with my ghost / drivability ( stability eagerness) / total weight of the car (grip vs top speed)

Wide Body

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you for the great tune! Do you know why I can decrease ballast to 83 and still get just under 700? I followed everything else to the point.

Forget it, I used manual transmission.

Have you noticed any benefits of using racing transmission instead of the fully customizable manual?

Last edited:
My Top 5 on LeMans
1 swapped Skyline R34
2 McLaren F1
3 Lancia Delta swapped
4 Rx7 Swapped

M3 '89 swapped
Amuse S2000 GT1 swapped
Skyline R33 swapped
Skyline 2000 GT-R '73
Ford Focus RS swapped
Mazda3 '19 engine swap R26B-787B, Is a blast, fm1, 4 laps @ le mans. Carbon propeller shaft.Most other parts and settings are from Mr.
My Top 5 on LeMans
1 swapped Skyline R34
2 McLaren F1
3 Lancia Delta swapped
4 Rx7 Swapped

M3 '89 swapped
Amuse S2000 GT1 swapped
Skyline R33 swapped
Skyline 2000 GT-R '73
Ford Focus RS swapped
Mazda3 '19 engine swap R26B-787B, Is a blast, fm1, 4 laps @ le mans. Carbon propeller shaft. RH, Most other parts and settings are from Mr Praiano's tune.

Latest Posts

Back