PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,570 comments
I'm very greatfull for your support. The PS5 is here producing hot GT7 car's settings for you all , enjoy the game. It was 45 donations during 1 month.
Thanks a lot for your help .

View attachment 1133796

It was a pleasure to help you, cause you helped racers all over the world, for me personaly since Gt5, hope you enjoy the PS5 and i hope i can get one at a normal retail price soon😂 take care and now i've to try the R8 tune😊 its one of my cars i really like.... Thks again

Yikes, Redbull x2019 MR engine is a nightware on wets for the hardest final set missions "The Sun Also Rises - Pit In Or Stay Out 2" at LeMans, even using your GTSport settings as close as vs stock.
Most do it with 4 x 4 Tomahawk X but as credits are tight, thank PD, and you win the RB x2019 doing all Golds via super license :) I'd like to tame it so was thinking as rears wear quicker causing spins even 5 TCS should the ballast move to the front to help, novice here?

Yikes, Redbull x2019 MR engine is a nightware on wets for the hardest final set missions "The Sun Also Rises - Pit In Or Stay Out 2" at LeMans, even using your GTSport settings as close as vs stock.
Most do it with 4 x 4 Tomahawk X but as credits are tight, thank PD, and you win the RB x2019 doing all Golds via super license :) I'd like to tame it so was thinking as rears wear quicker causing spins even 5 TCS should the ballast move to the front to help, novice here?
Whatever you do, don't put custom gearboxes on the RB 2019, I think that both the Manual and Racing transmissions are bugged ont the car.

I have to finish the super license , i didn't remember about the price car. Gtsport setting is 1000 miles far from the GT7 physics that i'm sure it don't help .
About "rear wear quicker" , they have to fix this before the FIA championships season.Brake balance don't help like it was in GTSport , i think that only this setting correct the whole problem easily for PD.
Every MR & RR cars have huge exagerate tire wear . I'm 100% sure it will impossible to race against others FR or FF cars . An extra pit stop will ruin their race for sure.

I have to finish the super license , i didn't remember about the price car. Gtsport setting is 1000 miles far from the GT7 physics that i'm sure it don't help .
About "rear wear quicker" , they have to fix this before the FIA championships season.Brake balance don't help like it was in GTSport , i think that only this setting correct the whole problem easily for PD.
Every MR & RR cars have huge exagerate tire wear . I'm 100% sure it will impossible to race against others FR or FF cars . An extra pit stop will ruin their race for sure.
Ok thanks, I'll steer clear of applying GTspirt tunes in gt7 then. Arrh well, looks likes I have to wait for the fix or spend now on non MR / RR cars, .

Hallo sir. I'm first time being here. So grateful for your works btw.
Can I apply tunes from GTS to GT7? Would that be compatible?
Thank you very much!

Ferrari 458 Italia '09 - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.34
Wide body

Rims 20" width Wide / Offset Wide.
Front A - Wing Custom

Excelent for technical turny tracks , ok also for Le Mans but if you want a few more top speed , you can increase some ballast to add power. Up to you.
f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• f41.jpg
    f41.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 178
  • f42.jpg
    f42.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 232
  • f43.jpg
    f43.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 164
  • f44.jpg
    f44.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Just to say that the TVR Speed 6 '00 in the used cars dealer at 72.000 cr , is an excelent buy.
...The car with 100% original build have a perfect sane balance.
👍👍👍👍👍
I saw this about the same time you did. I guess we're both early risers. However, I did a Gr3 level race tune at 740-ish PP, and the car is a bit of a handful. It seriously needs the Praiano magic touch to be perfecto.

Hi friend, I asked the same question in the previous post but the answer is no.
GTSport settings on GT7 ?? Absolutely Noooooo !!! :scared::scared:
I saw this about the same time you did. I guess we're both early risers. However, I did a Gr3 level race tune at 740-ish PP, and the car is a bit of a handful. It seriously needs the Praiano magic touch to be perfecto.
Early riser and late to my hammock ( about 20 years i don't slep in a bed. Only Hammock ) , some very fews benefits of growing old.:lol:
Sometime 740PP is too much for a sport car. I can see the Tuscan as a competive 630 PP GR4. I'll test it soon .
still cant see the right picture of the gears did i look wrong ?
I don't remember to post gears in my post. I've only subtituted a wrong settings picture.
I'm not publishing always gearbox settings for All around tune , only specific tracks. I can do this sometime as purely for illustrative purposes. In my 2d post of the garage i show how to build your own.

Custom gearbox settings

Like in others GT but a lot easier , no need of any weird trans flip technique....

To taylor a gearbox for a specific track , check both torque and power curves to define your RPM optimum shifting point.

#Set 1 st gear for a better accel out the slower corner (Hairpin or else) or for grid start

#Set last gear for the longer straight with a few more extra speed for stream.

#Set some intermediary gears for importants turns. Sometime you need to shift a lower gear to gain RPM and extra grip. Also out of a corner with right RPM for a powerfull car to not upset the rear end....

That's it. Goood luck..

This is awesome my next menu book is the 800pp championship. I know what I'm using now 🤟 I hate Chevy though I'm a ford guy. But a Corvette is kind of cool I guess lol
Hey I know you guys won't believe this. But I had about 30 tickets to open and I won this car! Couldn't believe it lol I'll take a free car

I did again the European championship tonight :
3 races 3 laps + total time around 20 minutes = 190.000 credits
Very fun with Audi R8 4.2 '07 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around for me , my best car so far. A real pleasure
Hey Praiano, it's been a decade but maybe you remember me from the GT5 days. It's great to see you so active here. I can afford a decent wheel now so hopefully I can learn to drive and tune better this time. I found a car for this series last night. The Tuscan Speed 6 is so much fun! My tune is simple - sport soft tires, sport brakes and pads, and a LSD. Changing the LSD brought it under 600pp. What it lacks in stability it makes up in pure joy.

Hey Praiano, it's been a decade but maybe you remember me from the GT5 days. It's great to see you so active here. I can afford a decent wheel now so hopefully I can learn to drive and tune better this time. I found a car for this series last night. The Tuscan Speed 6 is so much fun! My tune is simple - sport soft tires, sport brakes and pads, and a LSD. Changing the LSD brought it under 600pp. What it lacks in stability it makes up in pure joy.
Sure i remember you.It was a fantastic record . My first fat PS3 , fish business in the middle of the jungle , only GT5 for not stay totally mad after the job done. Great times.

FITT.jpg

Founder
XDesperado67 | PSN: XDesperado67

Thread Admin
DigitalBaka | PSN: DigitalBaka, GTP_DigitalBaka

FAQ Editor
krenkme | PSN: krenkme

Event Sponsors
CSLACR | PSN: CSLACR, GTP_CSL
CyKosis1973 | PSN: CyKosis1973
MotorCityHami | PSN: MotorCtyHamilton
NascarManiaco99 | PSN: GTP_Michelin9960
nomis3613 | PSN: nomis3613

Car Hosts
Onboy123 | PSN: Onboy123
praiano63 | PSN: praiano63
tris_73 | PSN: TRIS_73
VTiRoj | PSN: RoJJiE, VTiRoj

Tuners & Drivers
ACSR421 | PSN: ACSR421
CSLACR | PSN: CSLACR, GTP_CSL
CyKosis1973 | PSN: CyKosis1973
C-ZETA | PSN: V16T91
dr_slump | PSN: the_dr_slump
Dylans1o | PSN: dylan_95_09
GoSpeedGo88 | PSN: GoSpeedGo88
krenkme | PSN: krenkme
MotorCityHami | PSN: MotorCtyHamilton
NEWDRIVER2 | PSN: OTS_NEWDRIVER2, GTP_NEWDRIVER2
Onboy123 | PSN: Onboy123
praiano63 | PSN: praiano63
Ronald6 | PSN: GTP_Ronald
trackripper123 | PSN: Ziz528
tris_73 | PSN: TRIS_73
VTiRoj | PSN: RoJJiE, VTiRoj
Zuel | PSN: GTP_Striker

Honorary Members
Princess Kate (and sister) | Graphics Design

Members on Hiatus
Dragonthing
GfxJG
Indy_Racerfan
Jackthalad
Johnnypenso
LexSombra
-raVer-
madmyk
Milldrum
TimberW
zero_speed
@praiano63, have you by chance worked out am RX-7 FD tune yet?

Congrats on PS5
I have the car and drive it too . It's a very good car originally and i'll do with it later. No rush , the car is already fast and sane. ;)

Just to say that the TVR Speed 6 '00 in the used cars dealer at 72.000 cr , is an excelent buy.
I've bought it yesterday and tested early this gorning.
The car with 100% original build have a perfect sane balance.
👍👍👍👍👍

Been driving that since midnight shop update. A fantastic car, I haven't even touched it yet, just driven.. powerslide with control=happy me

If the car Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around -(Porsche Cup) don't go down 600PP even using Restrictor & ECU , perhaps if you add more weight on it. The car already have 112kg of ballast but it stay 88kg still free. Just when you put more wheight , move the position to respect the same balance front / rear. Actually it's 44/56.
All i can say is wow… i managed to reduce the PP to 599. I’m so in love with this Porsche right now. This tune is truly amazing! The car sticks to the road with all assists off. Thanks ;)

The viper '02 is ok with 600 PP Sport Hard , i'm testing together with GR4 700PP race.
10 laps laguna seca is a very good battle , economy at 3 , 1 pit lap 5 , almost GR4 have to put gas ........
but this Suzuki Swift Sport Gr.4 can do all 10 laps no stop with a very fast pace. This car will be unbeatable for gas consumption race.

Hey Praiano, you got a decent tune for the GR Yaris and the Mazda RX-7 (FC)? Kinda hit a wall trying to keep them stable at higher power levels

Hey Praiano, you got a decent tune for the GR Yaris and the Mazda RX-7 (FC)? Kinda hit a wall trying to keep them stable at higher power levels
I'm on the Yaris but the car have a serious braking bugs.
No RX7 '90 for the moment. I'll for sure , i love all RX 7 acros all GT serie.

The viper '02 is ok with 600 PP Sport Hard , i'm testing together with GR4 700PP race.
10 laps laguna seca is a very good battle , economy at 3 , 1 pit lap 5 , almost GR4 have to put gas ........
but this Suzuki Swift Sport Gr.4 can do all 10 laps no stop with a very fast pace. This car will be unbeatable for gas consumption race.
Suzuki gr4 is incredible. Can you tune for make it better?

Back