PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,831 comments
Ford GT '06 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around

A real monster tuned together the Porsche GT3 RS '16 at same level. Same lap time on Suzuka or any kind of track. The ford have a superior top speed.

View attachment 1121608View attachment 1121609View attachment 1121610

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Ford GT '06 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around

A real monster tuned together the Porsche GT3 RS '16 at same level. Same lap time on Suzuka or any kind of track. The ford have a superior top speed.

View attachment 1121608View attachment 1121609View attachment 1121610

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I'm curious to know what your tire and rim settings are for the Ford GT and if you installed a widebody or not.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around
Top 600PP any track . Excelent front grip , downshift in a higher RPM to reach the apex if need or if you're late on your brakes , the car will go there for you.

NO Wide body
Rims 20" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom.

This tune and this car (and its sound!) is pure EPIC. Thanks Praiano!

Dodge Viper GTS '02 - 600 PP - Sport Hard Tires - All around -1.34
Can be used with Sport hard tires for Tokyo Rain event or Sport medium on Nordschleife or others speed / grip circuit.

Wide body
Rims 18" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part B
Rear diffuser St
Side St
Rear Wing : Custom (low profile).

v1.jpeg
v2.jpeg
v3.jpeg
v4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Many people speaks about Subaru WRX Gr4 like the best gr4. I think that this car needs a “Praiano’s setup” 😉
After the pre FIA season , in a very few time , they will leveled most of the GR4 & 3 IMO. What matters will be the way the original car like Mercedes AMG GT3 HTP Motorsport 2016 , a perfect original setting. I'll chose it for sure next manufacturer .
I think they can equalize all the cars talking about performances. But , to do a whole setting for a horrible cars , like Ferrari 458 GR3 , this is will take some more time.

Just to say that the TVR Speed 6 '00 in the used cars dealer at 72.000 cr , is an excelent buy.
I've bought it yesterday and tested early this gorning.
The car with 100% original build have a perfect sane balance.
👍👍👍👍👍
I love the TVRs as you can see in my 12 year old profile photo.
Perfect 600pp tune: SS Tires, Sports Brakes and Pads, LSD at 12/24/40, Intermediate Tires for the European Championship.

I'm sure you can make a better tune my friend, but mine is more fun! 😛

Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90 - 550 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around
I had a sensation of fear , first i've driven this car , slam every walls , really uncontrolable. So i add some good parts , did some test and find solutions for this very bad built from PD. Now it's one of the best car in this range that i've done till now.
Sound is épic really. It scream along the tokyo concrete walls. Precise , rear is now safe any circonstences... Excelent 550PP car with a fabulous top speed ..... 😮‍💨😮‍💨 , grip ... everything you want , you have in this old RX7.

NO Wide body
Rims 16" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part B
Side B
Rear diffuser B
Rear Wing : low profile.

m1.jpg
m2.jpg

Gearbox purely for illustrative purposes. ;):lol:
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
I just finished a quick and dirty but fun tune for that thing yesterday. Now to test The Master's tune. Tomorrow, after the update. ;) But...

NO Wide body
Oh no no no no no... this car was begging for the GT5 League build. :D

Hi Priano

Great to see you got your PS5!

I love your Nissan GT-R ’94 tune, it has shaved 2 seconds at least per lap off my times at most tracks.

I was looking at the GT-R V Spec Nur '02 in my garage, wondering if it was worth giving it a go and realised you have done a 600pp tune for that one too. My immediate assumption was that the cars were not that different so the tunes would be similar...

1-jpg.1121267

r341-jpg.1125666

But what I found really surprised me.

I can see with ride height you prefer a higher front to rear, but I was not expecting such a big difference.
Damping ratios and camber variations also seemed much higher than I thought they would be.
But the real surprise was in the rear diff... the '94 getting so much more of everything than the '02.

I have a couple of questions if you can find the time to educate a tuning moron like me!

1stly, when you started the '02 tune, did you start with the '94 tune and work from there or did you just start from fresh?

2ndly, why do you think the settings for what is basically an identical car with only an 8 year development cycle between the models is so different?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

I did again the European championship tonight :
3 races 3 laps + total time around 20 minutes = 190.000 credits
Very fun with Audi R8 4.2 '07 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around for me , my best car so far. A real pleasure
I've tried playing around with this on Spa this morning but found the car didn't turn in at all (on controller). Will test with my wheel later on but it felt like I missed a setting somewhere or something. The only thing I can't figure out is how/where you put on the 19" rims and set their width etc. All the rest is exactly as you shared. Maybe it's a controller issue?

Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurb '02 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This car can do anything you want, It's very reactive. Up to you to play with all the inputs for the car obey . When enter a corner , dose your brake printing your line with your front wheel till the apex. In this zone just before , you can downshift to reach a higher RPM if needed , the car will surprise you with an rare eagerness for a 4WD.
During apex , don't hesitate to put more angle to your wheel . There is a life after this angle now , one more good surprise.
Out of the corner , it's so easy to take an agressive line with a light power slide that you will feel like the stig.
With sport hard , you need finesse and refine yours inputs.
Under sport medium , the car is already well agressive and safe.
Soft tires , you can give everything you want , there is no limits for yours skills.
Any track , slow , fast , turny or not.... Just fun.

View attachment 1125666View attachment 1125667View attachment 1125668

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy

Hi Priano

Great to see you got your PS5!

I love your Nissan GT-R ’94 tune, it has shaved 2 seconds at least per lap off my times at most tracks.

I was looking at the GT-R V Spec Nur '02 in my garage, wondering if it was worth giving it a go and realised you have done a 600pp tune for that one too. My immediate assumption was that the cars were not that different so the tunes would be similar...

1-jpg.1121267

r341-jpg.1125666

But what I found really surprised me.

I can see with ride height you prefer a higher front to rear, but I was not expecting such a big difference.
Damping ratios and camber variations also seemed much higher than I thought they would be.
But the real surprise was in the rear diff... the '94 getting so much more of everything than the '02.

I have a couple of questions if you can find the time to educate a tuning moron like me!

1stly, when you started the '02 tune, did you start with the '94 tune and work from there or did you just start from fresh?

2ndly, why do you think the settings for what is basically an identical car with only an 8 year development cycle between the models is so different?

Hey man I was literally just going to post about the 02 gtr tune. This is my favorite tune right now, it's crazy good. I use it mostly at 700pp though, I just put medium tires on and can't remember off hand but I think I added more power to get it to hit 700pp. I kept everything the same.
I just absolutely love how the car drives, it's a weird one in a good way. The harder I drive it the more it impresses me, goes in and out of corners perfect for me. A very well balanced car, that has alot of balls.

I recommend this tune 100%

any jag or aston settings, pissed off with the new jolly challenges already! bug dropping your gear to second on redbull race 😡

Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around

Porsche GT3 RS '16 and Ford GT '06 at same level. Same lap time on Suzuka or any kind of track. The Porsche have a superior Grip.

View attachment 1121613View attachment 1121615
View attachment 1121610

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi, is this one standard or wide body?

I tried it for the Nation's Cup the other day with a few changes to meet the race requirements and it was very quick but slightly unstable with the sport tires, lots of fun though, almost won the race.

I've tried playing around with this on Spa this morning but found the car didn't turn in at all (on controller). Will test with my wheel later on but it felt like I missed a setting somewhere or something. The only thing I can't figure out is how/where you put on the 19" rims and set their width etc. All the rest is exactly as you shared. Maybe it's a controller issue?
Didn't turn ?? This is my best car in this 600PP. Perhaps you're doing something wrong on the settings. 19" are the original diameters but you have to install news Rims tobe able the width , not the original one it seems. Controller issue ? I don't know but i think so.
any jag or aston settings, pissed off with the new jolly challenges already! bug dropping your gear to second on redbull race 😡
Yes Jag and Aston GR3 at least will be done soon.
Hi, is this one standard or wide body?

I tried it for the Nation's Cup the other day with a few changes to meet the race requirements and it was very quick but slightly unstable with the sport tires, lots of fun though, almost won the race.
911 '16 have standard body.

Hi. All the suspensions and others parameters seems to work in the right direction in GT7 , with more or less effect than expected (narrow setting window for some).
I've never considerate real life settings or the amount of this specific setting when i set a car. I only apply what i think necessary in this setting window.
It happen frequently that i use the same way to set a car for the same drivetrain. Normally during a certain period of time and after i discover another vain or way to do that seems to work better , then i apply this way to do ... till find another way.
"8 year development cycle between the models". The game don't care about cycles , years or news techniques or materials....... Here you can drive with the same performance between a 1970's models and 2020 cars together. This is the digital magic.

Last edited:
Didn't turn ?? This is my best car in this 600PP. Perhaps you're doing something wrong on the settings. 19" are the original diameters but you have to install news Rims tobe able the width , not the original one it seems. Controller issue ? I don't know but i think so.
Yeah from what I gather online it has to do with wide body and suspension so I'll have to double check those when I have the chance. Nevertheless you're a legend for all your work here, absolutely appreciate the effort!

The gearbox settings for this have changed. Since update?
I don't think so , nothing about in the update record.
Thanks for your thoughts. As a matter of interest, is your ‘02 wide bodied?
It's not . I love to see the people stretch the car ... but not this time.:lol::lol:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't understand PD with this update . They are fixing very small things during the big stay the same ??
- Why do not they fix "Save and upload any ghost replay in offline mode ??"
-About the up and down , front and rear settings for pilot view ?? At least the way it was in GTSport. My pilot is looking the road between down the wheel , up the dashboard.... like some oldy geezer going to the market.
images.jpg

Today i went to the market. I'm a real compulsive buyer.
buy.jpg

Last edited:
It'll probably show up in either Legends or Used dealership at some point. My bet is on Legendary shop.
@TSTO you were right. Legendary shop and its 6.5million.....its also a GR2 car so what the hell was it doing in the 730pp Daytona race lol.

Having trouble bringing myself to spend that much on it. I already have three GR2 cars and all three are awesome.

Last edited:
Praiano

Do you have any recommendation for the new 800pp event at Sardegna? Couple of cars I tried so far seem to run out of gas after 7 laps so need to pit twice. Anything you're aware of that can be tuned to 800pp while not eating up a lot of petrol and still being competitive?

Last edited:
Back