PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,806 comments
Try changing the rims to purchased ones or the size of the rims as well. 16 inch, 17 inch etc... I've noticed similar weirdness like that before. Change all the sizes in different orders too. Size, then width, then size again, then offset, etc etc May be bugged.
Did you managed to surpass this issue?
How?

Sorry Praiano, it's the Mustang Shelby gt350R. I've been doing some research alot of people think it's not driveable, or bad physics from pd. Such a cool car but I just can't get her running right. It's like it's on ice going out of corners no matter what I do. Like I'm talking lowest initial torque setting and not even 1/4 throttle it'll kick out on you fast. But the constant feathering of the gas makes it a terrible choice for being competitive.
I didn't saw this car before , wonderfull model , i've bought it this morning.... soon i'll drive it for a test. Let's see.
Definitely! Even worse I'm assuming if you don't add the rear wing. Still seems to like being thrown around like ya stole it!
Yes , i've put a wing yesterday. I also put Sport medium , my lap time went 2 seconds faster on suzuka . Grip matters over power with this car.
Hello, everyone.
I am just new to the game and this is a noob question, probably.
This setup demands for Rims 20" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide.

When I am in GT Auto, on the Rims selection, the Rim width Wide is not possible to be selected, no matter the RIM that I try to select.
Do I have to do something to allow me to choose width wide Rims?

Thanks in advance ;)
For me it's ok for any Rims , i've tested fews minutes ago.
IMG_20220408_064036.jpg

Hi Priano
Please please tell me that you have bought a Ferrari Daytona.
I would love to turn mine into a privateer racer.
gettyimages-805261486-1500910831.jpg
Sure , i saw it now , 5555000 cr is still ok for me ;)

Thanks, I had not come across any bugs with wheel width or sizing. What I have noticed is some cars will not allow wide rims or wide offset until you have done the wide body modification.

Update
I threw caution to the wind and did the non-reversible wide body mod; I was then able to fit wide rims. Also, after going back to the settings sheet, all of the stats now match Praiano's exactly.

@praiano63 perhaps you could check your Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 build, I believe it may have the wide body modification fitted. It is quite hard to tell visually, but GT Auto will tell all.

You would think it would be listed somewhere on the 'car settings sheets' - bloody Polyphony!!

Anyway, thanks again. Just used this tune to win the Nurburgring GP WTC 600 event!
@praiano63 could you be so kind to check if your Berlinetta has got wide body modification?

Thank you :)

@praiano63 could you be so kind to check if your Berlinetta has got wide body modification?

Thank you :)
So , as it's writen on the tune sheet "NO Wide body" . The shop don't allow to perform this transformation on the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12. Perhaps Ferrari don't want his actual models been modifiicated. It's ok for the 458 , but they stop the production in '15. The Berlinetta stops too in '17 . Don't know why; Perhaps the 458 race car was raced all over the world ..... but the berlinetta i think it wasn't .... i don't know.

So , as it's writen on the tune sheet "NO Wide body" . The shop don't allow to perform this transformation on the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12. Perhaps Ferrari don't want his actual models been modifiicated. It's ok for the 458 , but they stop the production in '15. The Berlinetta stops too in '17 . Don't know why; Perhaps the 458 race car was raced all over the world ..... but the berlinetta i think it wasn't .... i don't know.
Hello, again, Dear @praiano63 .

Thank you for your confirmation once again.

Then, we are probably doing something wrong, as we are not being capable of install Wide Rims Width. Or it is maybe a glitch.

If someone know how to deal with this, let me know. :)

Sure , i saw it now , 5555000 cr is still ok for me ;)
Cannot wait. I was at Classic Le Mans a few years ago and there was a wonderful yellow Shell sponsored Daytona that I fell in love with. Annoyingly there is no option to remove the chrome bumpers in GT Auto but it should still be a fantastic car once you have had your way with it.

I can install wide body on Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12, so I assume you have already installed it, if you can't see option :)

@praiano63 it won't allow you to perform widebody mod because i believe you have already done it. Yes, there are some cars that don't allow wide body (C7 Vette is one i think), but F12 Berlinetta does - I have fitted it and I assume you have too; therefore it is greyed out and won't allow it.

If you were to buy another F12 Berlinetta then you would see it will allow widebody mod. I'm not suggesting that you do buy another, someone could probably post a screen shot - I can't as I have already fitted widebody - perhaps @tifikun can.

On a related note, I'm enjoying the Ferrari 458 Italia '09 tune at 700PP with RH tyres. Great tune, thanks!

@praiano63 it won't allow you to perform widebody mod because i believe you have already done it. Yes, there are some cars that don't allow wide body (C7 Vette is one i think), but F12 Berlinetta does - I have fitted it and I assume you have too; therefore it is greyed out and won't allow it.

If you were to buy another F12 Berlinetta then you would see it will allow widebody mod. I'm not suggesting that you do buy another, someone could probably post a screen shot - I can't as I have already fitted widebody - perhaps @tifikun can.

On a related note, I'm enjoying the Ferrari 458 Italia '09 tune at 700PP with RH tyres. Great tune, thanks!
I am going to do it. But I think that I am only going to be able tomorrow, as I am not going to be near my PS5 today. Sending you the pics as soon as I can 😁

What about this Ferrari Daytona? A real classic, love driving, even stock!!!! Do you have a tune to help over all lap time? Thanks for all your help!?!!

Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 '19- 800 PP - Racing Tires - All around

The beast is here. Perfect 800PP or more. I've even driven it on route X with full power to test , the car go to 395kmh 245mph.
I've installled front part and rear aero , but i've take all out because i think the look was not ok. Even without the parts , it stay front and rear downforce. 250 front 350 rear. Perfect , enough.

The car don't take Wide body
EDIT:Rear diffuser is stock if my remember . If not put it on.
Rim width Wide / Offset Wide.

For the gearbox , with so much power and torque , you have to bring up 1st and 2d gear to have some good traction . It's huge.
To set the gearbox :
Set top speed minimum at 250kmh
Set final drive at 2.445 ratio
Set each individual gear ratio.
This gearbox is for Trial Mountain cup "Money maker".

View attachment 1133925View attachment 1133926View attachment 1133927

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
used thesr settings and its not good at turning at Sardegna, brakes are same as gr3 ****

used thesr settings and its not good at turning at Sardegna, brakes are same as gr3 ****
It happen , for some tracks , for some people..... , it's a BASIC SETTING "all around" . It's a good start for you to do your own that will fit to your need.
Good luck.

I love my Shelby, about the only American car I can drive. It is wild, but after messing around with custom settings, I switched back to a stock sports suspension and lengthened the gears to tone down the 3rd gear wheelspin and it is now a baby to drive. Maybe I have learned to respect it more too and have adapted my driving style, but I have definitely found that I am fast, and more importantly, consistent, with a less aggressive set up. Less is more I feel for this beauty.
Great idea, I'm going to try that out 🤟 thanks for that

Subaru Impreza 22B STI '98 - 600 PP - Sport medium Tires - All Tracks ' 1.25

Wide body
Rims 17" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom .

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg

For Tokyo Rain , you have to use Hard compounds. Gearbox need to be long because need to shift early max 7500 rpm where stand the power.
s5.jpg
s6.jpg

>(((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
The stock is so horrible that i think that they did it on purpose. A real sabotage for the scuderia.
I did a setting for it , now it's very performant car. Great grip , good precision ,medium top speed , but it's a real rocket , very pleasant to race..

Fantastic tune for grinding 800pp World Touring Car 800 at Sardegna track. I just maxed out the ECU to 100 to get 774 pp. I ran hard tires and a lean fuel setting of 5 to pit every 5-6 laps for a two stopper.

Thanks again praiano for your wonderful tunes! You are a true asset to GT Planet! I like to drive a good car, I don't enjoy tuning, so I would not have as much fun playing without your tunes!

Praiano

Do you have any recommendation for the new 800pp event at Sardegna? Couple of cars I tried so far seem to run out of gas after 7 laps so need to pit twice. Anything you're aware of that can be tuned to 800pp while not eating up a lot of petrol and still being competitive?
messaged you, lean 6 and short shift where possible. traction 2

Hi Praiano. Did you put a widebody on your Ford GT? What are the tire and rim settings? Your post makes no mention of these things. Thank you for all your hard work and endless patience!

So far I've only used your camaro tune but I plan on copying them all over to my cars, thanks so much! Here's a video I made testing your 550PP Camaro settings against the same car but without any tuning values changed (except transmission, and power limiter to match yours).

It works great on the 63 vette👍

Got pumped to drive it after seeing one today

Attachments

• 8AECD4EA-3E22-46D8-B742-CB61C5552A5A.jpeg
    8AECD4EA-3E22-46D8-B742-CB61C5552A5A.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 19
Back