PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,839 comments
Best cars for the 1h Missions? Autopolis and Kyoto are done. The next races i want to try might be Deep Forest Gr.4 or Alsace with 450 PP.
Alsace maybe with the Corvette Convertible (C3) '69

Last edited:
I can’t win any of those. The BAC is hard to drive and I can’t keep up. The Mazda roadster is super tail happy, but I fixed that playing with the LSD settings, but I’m still a few seconds a lap behind. My KEI car sucks, maybe I shouldn’t have picked the Honda. I can’t make any of my GR4 cars keep up in the 620PP race nor can I make any of my GR 3 cars hang in the other races.

About to try my GRB WRX in the 620PP race. Hopefully, I can make it hang after taking a lot of power out of it.

I can’t win any of those. The BAC is hard to drive and I can’t keep up. The Mazda roadster is super tail happy, but I fixed that playing with the LSD settings, but I’m still a few seconds a lap behind. My KEI car sucks, maybe I shouldn’t have picked the Honda. I can’t make any of my GR4 cars keep up in the 620PP race nor can I make any of my GR 3 cars hang in the other races.

About to try my GRB WRX in the 620PP race. Hopefully, I can make it hang after taking a lot of power out of it.
The word on those 1 hour missions, they are bugged. Easy race difficulty is the hardest & Hard race difficultly is the easiest.

Best cars for the 1h Missions? Autopolis and Kyoto are done. The next races i want to try might be Deep Forest Gr.4 or Alsace with 450 PP.
Alsace maybe with the Corvette Convertible (C3) '
The word on those 1 hour missions, they are bugged. Easy race difficulty is the hardest & Hard race difficultly is the easiest.
On the Tsukuba one. Kakobun came out the pit as I went passed on the straight and he just drove off at what seemed like 200mph. Couldn’t get near.

I just checked. On the 1 hour Tsukuba Mazda Roadster, I let the A.I. set a lap 2 fastest lap time. On Easy it did a 58.9 & on Hard it did a 1.01.3

Edit: On Normal it did a 59.967

Last edited:
McLaren 650S GR4 - 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (Stock Gearbox)

My top N°1 GR4 for the moment. Fantastic grip , +++ top speed , easy to drive , allow 100% attack safely . I've tried to build a gearbox without success , the stock gearbox is very performant and allow a very low PP = more power for 730PP.

View attachment 1128307View attachment 1128308

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Used your tune and added ballast (and took power down to 82) to lower to 700PP and won all GT700 events easily. Thanks!

I don't have any. For the moment . I don't when i'll . Perhaps the GTR soon. Not the Scirocco.
Thanks Praiano63 your gr.3 Corvette tune is great i may not need a second gr.3 car. Please let me/us know when you have the gr.4 Nissan GTR in all my G.T games Nissan GTR's R32-R35 are among my go to cars. It seems GT7 don't have the R35 or would that be the gr.4 GTR? Is there another way to find tunes? i remember GT6 just web search tunes to find them. Perhaps GT7's not been out long enough yet. I did use many of your tunes for GT6 didn't play GTS.

Hey Praiano love your tunes. It probably has been asked before but are you planning to do anything for the Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary 88'?

Last edited:
Alpine A220 Race Car '68 - 700PP - Racing Soft tires - Le Mans /All Tracks

On Le Mans using FM4 for 3 laps , 4:00 regular . Very fast on any other technical track like Suzuka.

Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Obs: I use the normal gearbox.

I love this livery , when you select one , there is no information about who did this. If somebody know the person who did this livery , give him my compliments. Bravo.

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg

al4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This car is a legend across all GT game. Some others cars in the game are more performant in same PP , but it drive very well , steady , with a very good eagerness , good front grip . A pleasure to pilot.
You can run softer compound for turny grip tracks , harder tires to benefit power and PP on faster circuit.

-Wide body

Rims 17"
Width Wide
Offset Wide

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear B : don't miss this rear diffuser !!
-Wing B

View attachment 1127466
View attachment 1127243View attachment 1127244

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I just tried this Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around setup, but I don't get the same values as you in the pictures. Anyone have an idea? Am I looking with my nose and am I completely overlooking something?

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-04-16 21-48-58.png
    Screenshot from 2022-04-16 21-48-58.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot from 2022-04-16 21-49-02.png
    Screenshot from 2022-04-16 21-49-02.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 56
I just tried this Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around setup, but I don't get the same values as you in the pictures. Anyone have an idea? Am I looking with my nose and am I completely overlooking something?
it has something to do with your gear settings. if you look at the "Stability - High Speed" and "Rotational G - 240km/h" section, the values listed are 0.00 for both, which doesnt make any sense. it seems like the game is attempting to calculate this metric but is failing to do so for one reason or another. one reason may be because your current gear settings don't allow the car to simulate a speed of 240km/h

so, if you haven't made any gearing adjustments, then it is likely the case that praiano made some gearing changes that were not documented, otherwise you may want to try resetting your transmission gearing.

Last edited:
The gearbox is messing also with PP . Because it's an all around setting with no specific track , sometime i don't publish gearbox for this tunes.
To low the PP and set the numbers in the same range of power (Or more) Do like this.

Reset your gearbox uninstall and reinstall it.
Set the top speed auto to minimum 200kmh i think
Set the final gear till you want your last gear go (Max speed you'll reach on this track)
Then fine tune if needed the gears from last gear to 1st in this order.

Good luck.

The gearbox is messing also with PP . Because it's an all around setting with no specific track , sometime i don't publish gearbox for this tunes.
To low the PP and set the numbers in the same range of power (Or more) Do like this.

Reset your gearbox uninstall and reinstall it.
Set the top speed auto to minimum 200kmh i think
Set the final gear till you want your last gear go (Max speed you'll reach on this track)
Then fine tune if needed the gears from last gear to 1st in this order.

Good luck.
Thank you! I will try that :)

Last edited:
Alpine A110 Group 4 '72- 500 PP - Sport hard front & sport medium Tires at rear - All around

Undrivable , i did a setup for me to use this wonderfull car. Perfect to race brands hatch 500PP or 550PP event.

Rims 13" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

I downgraded the little Berlinette to win "The Human Comedy" Alsace event. Only 1-stop and almost no tire degradation. You can do 15 laps before refueling and undercut the leaders.

I ran Comfort Softs with your tune, but jacked up the deceleration lock and front ARB to try to reduce the "nervousness".

Also your NSX is incredible and you can run it at 600PP too.

I downgraded the little Berlinette to win "The Human Comedy" Alsace event. Only 1-stop and almost no tire degradation. You can do 15 laps before refueling and undercut the leaders.

I ran Comfort Softs with your tune, but jacked up the deceleration lock and front ARB to try to reduce the "nervousness".

Also your NSX is incredible and you can run it at 600PP too.
Nice , good to know. I'll remember this car when i'll do the event.;)

I'm so ****ing done with this game. The hour Tsukuba race is complete broken trash for me. was running 59s flat got over a minute ahead. i lapped 2nd, then it decided it was gonna freezing rain until 30 secs remaining in the race. in that time i was caught and left behind in 3rd 45 secs behind. AI are such cheating ********. **** this game until they fix it.

I'm so ing done with this game. The hour Tsukuba race is complete broken trash for me. was running 59s flat got over a minute ahead. i lapped 2nd, then it decided it was gonna freezing rain until 30 secs remaining in the race. in that time i was caught and left behind in 3rd 45 secs behind. AI are such cheating ****. **** this game until they fix it.
IT happen to me at Fuji :lol:
Hell Yeah Reaction GIF by Bounce

IT happen to me at Fuji :lol:
Hell Yeah Reaction GIF by Bounce
ok ive calmed down now lol. It wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt an hour race. Just really bad AI right now. I noticed my AI will stay on racing tires in heavy rain and still have dry times. had this problem with the high speed ring 30 mins.

Hi Praiano63,

Just wondering if this has a wide body and what size tires? Thanks!!
Yes .
Wide Body

Rims 20" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide
ok ive calmed down now lol. It wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt an hour race. Just really bad AI right now. I noticed my AI will stay on racing tires in heavy rain and still have dry times. had this problem with the high speed ring 30 mins.
Yes , they have a lot of thinks to fix. PP , AI ... I hope Sophie will take the controll . Urgently.

With Sophie
278337932_5026906427385194_8676958185664861449_n.jpg

Back