PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,567 comments
Which gr.3 Car is the best for Lago Maggiore? Have tried: BMW Endurance Model, Viper, AMG GT3, 911 RSR. I can't get the Grip on the track, always scared to lose the rear. Why are These Races with BoP?! For me are the cars undriveable with this ****. None of All the races before did i needed BoP

Which gr.3 Car is the best for Lago Maggiore? Have tried: BMW Endurance Model, Viper, AMG GT3, 911 RSR. I can't get the Grip on the track, always scared to lose the rear. Why are These Races with BoP?! For me are the cars undriveable with this ****. None of All the races before did i needed BoP
Rcz gr3 it's perfect for this race.

Love your tunes!

I'm interested if you could make a 700pp Genesis G70 tune?
It's a problem for me doing a 700PP GR3. Since PD don't turn the ghost disponible , i can't compare with another car who is crucial when you tune a car. For this reason i do 730PP at SPA or SUZUKA or Nordschleife... because i have a lot of times to check wjere i am with the car.
So it's not a problem to detuning 30PP down. Suspension and balance are still ok. Just need to adjust parts and gearbox and LSD accel ... normally it's enough.
In my opinion , all the cars GR3 in my garage are ok for any track. Each one have his own preference due to driving style or else.
An easy car , i can say those are very easy to drive. Only testing.
Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around - Gears for SPA
Mercedes AMG GT3 '16 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)

Thanks for your help @praiano63 and @Nk1978.

@praiano63 but the 2 races have BoP activated isn't there that the setups are changed?
Sorry i've forgot about BOP. Balance of performance . In game regulations POWER x WEIGHT. It's totally broken and don't work at all. It just a try for an early setting.
PP is much more equitable but still not perfect. I hope they'll fix it soon.

Sorry i've forgot about BOP. Balance of performance . In game regulations POWER x WEIGHT. It's totally broken and don't work at all. It just a try for an early setting.
PP is much more equitable but still not perfect. I hope they'll fix it soon.
In GT Sport, it has worked good, but now i hope that they gonna Do it really fast. Can it be that in GT7 All the fast cars starts at the Front? In the 1h races i have seen it

De Tomaso Pantera '71 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo rain - SWAP - 1.32

SWAP ENGINE Coyote 5.0 Mustang

Wide body.

Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Wing custom

For any other grip circuit , you can use Medium tires. Just set the PP using limiter and/or taking out some parts.

d61.jpg
d62.jpg
d63.jpg
d64.jpg

><((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• de1.jpg
    de1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
I remember to do this kind of things when i was young on a hard sand on the beach , i had a FR Ford Taunus at this time '83.
It was not difficult at all to control. I don't know why it's so difficult to drift in Gran Turismo.

Here was my Ford 1980...:lol: 2 doors. My was silver.
737342_148523611964626_1579510571_o.jpg

Last edited:
@praiano63

Hey dude.. I read that you have a hard time buying certain cars because you can't get the money fast enough. I would like to give you the tip to make the track experiences. Everything on gold (and you can do that 😊) and you have 10 million in your account in no time..

@praiano63

Hey dude.. I read that you have a hard time buying certain cars because you can't get the money fast enough. I would like to give you the tip to make the track experiences. Everything on gold (and you can do that 😊) and you have 10 million in your account in no time..
Yes i know now. Since a week ago or more. I take a lot of credits , still rack experiences 4 or 6 to go. My problem is that i buy a lot of 500.000 to 1.000.000 credits cars , more parts. But it's ok , i have a lot of cars to fix now.
Hi Praiano!! Do you plan tune the R5 Turbo '80? Thanks!!
I didn't bought it yet , i don't know if still in used cars actually.

Honda NSX Type R '02 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All around
Top 3 at 600PP on suzuka , A few technical to drive , a sharp drive needed to be performant . Maestro Ayrton Senna would be happy to drive this bolid with his leather moccasins with white socks

Wide body.

Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing A

h1.jpg
h2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 3.357 for Suzuka in this picture.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
h3.jpg
h4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

@praiano63

May I know the tip? I needed the Cr for the legends car but I do not want to pay real money into the game. If you can, please let me know:cheers:

Chevrolet Corvette C7 GR3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
One best GR3 car in the game. Nothing important to comment. Very good top speed. Safe handling , good grip.

I’m curious,how’d you get a high end turbo charger on it. The tuning shop doesn’t allow me to purchase one.

PS love the majority of your tunes thx. Very helpful 😎

I’m curious,how’d you get a high end turbo charger on it. The tuning shop doesn’t allow me to purchase one.

PS love the majority of your tunes thx. Very helpful 😎
Disregard - I’m an idiot; I was looking at totally the wrong part 🤦🏻‍♂️. However I did (before I realised ) just reduce the aero by 15 front & 20 rear pumped the output back up to 100, keeping it at PP 728.91 & giving me another 3.8 Max Torque & 3 BPH & it performed admirably. 👍🏻
So I have one setting sheet as that & one with the Supercharger High-End Torque to play around with.

Yes i know now. Since a week ago or more. I take a lot of credits , still rack experiences 4 or 6 to go. My problem is that i buy a lot of 500.000 to 1.000.000 credits cars , more parts. But it's ok , i have a lot of cars to fix now.

I didn't bought it yet , i don't know if still in used cars actually.
That little beast from the 80s is still in used cars. A tune of yours would be interesting.

Nissan GT-R Nismo GTR '13 - 730 PP - Pneus rígidos de corrida - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Este carro é um verdadeiro barco-tanque com configurações originais. Agora é aderente, muita potência em RPM muito alta, quando você acelera em uma curva, não até o limite de RPM, apenas mude rapidamente a barra de RPM média. Quando em linha reta, gás cheio.
Se você economizar um pouco de gasolina para uma corrida, você pode diminuir ou restringir a eficiência e ativar o máximo da ECU. Desta forma, você pode aumentar o torque e o HP baixo. Melhor para corrida de economia de retorno curto.

[Anexar=completo]1131448[/Anexar][Anexar=completo]1131449[/Anexar][Anexar=completo]1131450[/Anexar][Anexar=completo]1131451[/Anexar]

>((((°>°°°°°°
Aproveite o seu passeio.

Nissan GT-R Nismo GTR '13 - 730 PP - Pneus rígidos de corrida - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Este carro é um verdadeiro barco-tanque com configurações originais. Agora é aderente, muita potência em RPM muito alta, quando você acelera em uma curva, não até o limite de RPM, apenas mude rapidamente a barra de RPM média. Quando em linha reta, gás cheio.
Se você economizar um pouco de gasolina para uma corrida, você pode reduzir ou aumentar a eficiência e ativar o máximo da ECU. Desta forma, você pode aumentar o torque e o HP baixo. Melhor para corrida de economia de retorno curto.

[Anexar=completo]1131448[/Anexar][Anexar=completo]1131449[/Anexar][Anexar=completo]1131450[/Anexar][Anexar=completo]1131451[/Anexar]

>((((°>°°°°°°
Aproveite o seu passeio.
Bom dia @praiano63 vou competir na Liga ZGT com o Nissan GT-R Nismo e minha primeira corrida vai ser realizada na pista de Suzuka quarta-feira dia 20. Estou a testar esta configuração que considero muito estável e que me coloca bastante confortável a conduzir o carro. Preciso de ajuda para que me dê algumas dicas para que possa eu possa adaptar melhor o carro a esta pista. A corrida vai ser feita de pneus duros e com o ID ligado pelo que só posso alterar a suspensão, diferencial e aerodinâmico. Obrigado desde já a sua disponibilidade e parabenizar o seu esforço na ajuda que tem prestado à comunidade.

Bom dia @praiano63 vou competir na Liga ZGT com o Nissan GT-R Nismo e minha primeira corrida vai ser realizada na pista de Suzuka quarta-feira dia 20. Estou a testar esta configuração que considero muito estável e que me coloca bastante confortável a conduzir o carro. Preciso de ajuda para que me dê algumas dicas para que possa eu possa adaptar melhor o carro a esta pista. A corrida vai ser feita de pneus duros e com o ID ligado pelo que só posso alterar a suspensão, diferencial e aerodinâmico. Obrigado desde já a sua disponibilidade e parabenizar o seu esforço na ajuda que tem prestado à comunidade.
Hello Jorge. In english please. Or PM. Or use a translator aid.
"Good morning @praiano63 I'm going to compete in the ZGT League with the Nissan GT-R Nismo and my first race will be held at the Suzuka track on Wednesday the 20th. I'm testing this configuration that I consider very stable and that makes me very comfortable to drive the car. I need help to give me some tips so that I can better adapt the car to this track. The race will be on hard tires and with the ID on so I can only change the suspension, differential and aerodynamics. Thank you in advance for your availability and congratulate your efforts in helping the community."

Nice! I am really looking forward to your 787B tune!

Have you also bought another legendary GR.1 like the Nissan or Jaguar?
I only race teh Jaguar AI one time. It was a very fast AI , very hard to reach with the Mazda with original setting.

1971 Mercedes Ben 300 SEL 6.8 AMG / 600PP
Price: $550,000
Where: Occasionally in Legend Cars
1803c51bc4e44-583096D047804957FE7.69363C9CFFFB3883_message_422471504439658_1650279314217.jpg
1803c51e35e32-583096D047804957FE7.69363C9CFFFB3883_message_422471509741330_1650279334927.jpg
1803c5290db75-583096D047804957FE7.69363C9CFFFB3883_message_422471527458588_1650279404135.jpg
1803c52581032-583096D047804957FE7.69363C9CFFFB3883_message_422471515407899_1650279357062.jpg

Car has Phenomenal grip and can leave hairpins in first full throttle.
Stable in the rain with and without rain tires.
Is capable of 3 laps of Le Mans on fuel map 6.
Can run against 700PP AI with some Aggressive driving.

Back