PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,567 comments
Thank you Mr. Praiano.
Can i see if theres a wide body installed?
If not, please give me these informations too.
You're welcome. I don't know .. if it's not inside the description on the settings page , only visually. There is a big different ...

Mitsubishi Evolutioon VI GSR T.M '99 - 600 PP - Sport soft tires - All around

A very fast car with a good grip overall , very stable any condition , this time i've prioritized speed in the way of downforce.

Wide Body Car

Rims 17" Width wide Offsett wide
Front A Side ST Rear A Wing ST

evo1.jpg
evo2.jpg
evo3.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around

What a car for the "Porsche Cup" for example. Perfect line , huge grip , sane ,no surprise even under wet condition , you'll have some rain during 2 races. I'm in love really , a real pleasure to pilot.

EDIT: You can gain PP and power (top Speed) , increasing the ballast value, remembering to replace it on the right position on the car to have the same repartition 44/56. Up to you ,i prefer grip , it's only a base tune.

View attachment 1121870View attachment 1121871View attachment 1121872View attachment 1121876

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Which Wing do you use? The one in your picture does not allow downforce levels greater 250. Also when using the frontsplitter A I can only go up to 180 - Thanks :)

Last edited:
Praiano, could you please give some hints on how to decrease the incredible amount of understeer that the Aqua car ( on weekly race A), shows in its behaviour under braking and also on acceleration??

Please??
I did some laps on tsukuba and the car in my opinion is OK considering the fact it's only a small electric city vehicule. Perhaps with some sport parts you will help to let it on the edge....
Only my thing , understeer i was feeling out corner , was gone giving much more wheel angle than normal.. Also not overdriving it with late braking help.

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around

What a car for the "Porsche Cup" for example. Perfect line , huge grip , sane ,no surprise even under wet condition , you'll have some rain during 2 races. I'm in love really , a real pleasure to pilot.

EDIT: You can gain PP and power (top Speed) , increasing the ballast value, remembering to replace it on the right position on the car to have the same repartition 44/56. Up to you ,i prefer grip , it's only a base tune.

View attachment 1121870View attachment 1121871View attachment 1121872View attachment 1121876

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
What an awesome tune on this vehicle. Job well done. It ran some great numbers for me in the Porsche cup. If you revise it any let me know. One of my all time favorite cars in IRL.

Also have you considered creating a Discord Server?

Hey man, I have used the R32 setup, super awesome, but it’s turning circle is huge. Is it meant to be like that?
The R32 is sensitive to low front ride height - you'll rub the wheels on the wheel wells if it's too low, and the car won't turn. I've found 100 to be the absolute minimum to avoid this on this particular car, so try that (or go even higher) and see if it helps.

thank you for the tune sir, but i cant reach level 125 on front downforce, did i miss something ? max number is 100
You need all of the body kit parts on the car for maximum downforce. The most commonly skipped part is the rear diffuser, so make sure you have that.

Can someone help me with the setup?
I mean...how i can restore the default setup on a car?
I never seen nothing on the menu setup...
Thanks in advance

Can someone help me with the setup?
I mean...how i can restore the default setup on a car?
I never seen nothing on the menu setup...
Thanks in advance
I'm not online right now, but I think in the car settings menu (or, tuning menu) there is a drop down menu that says something about returning to default tuning. It may be under 'edit settings' up top

I'm not online right now, but I think in the car settings menu (or, tuning menu) there is a drop down menu that says something about returning to default tuning. It may be under 'edit settings' up top
I've checked on the menu setup tuning, but nothing 😢😢😢

What does this mean ?? Sorry i don't understand .
Discord is a messaging app that allows the creator to control the threads, channels and such.

You can create your own channels and it'll quickly fill up with dedicated members that are following your tunes and builds. The real advantage is that you control how it gets managed.

I have seen a few of the other tuners and engineers set up their own private discord servers to attract their followers and share their builds.

I also use discord for a a group I operate and game with on shooter games.

I'm no expert on it but I've been running and operating it for over a year and it is an awesome resource.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220310-170638_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20220310-170638_Discord.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 31
Discord is a messaging app that allows the creator to control the threads, channels and such.

You can create your own channels and it'll quickly fill up with dedicated members that are following your tunes and builds. The real advantage is that you control how it gets managed.

I have seen a few of the other tuners and engineers set up their own private discord servers to attract their followers and share their builds.

I also use discord for a a group I operate and game with on shooter games.

I'm no expert on it but I've been running and operating it for over a year and it is an awesome resource.
Ohh ok.I don't this. It's difficult to learn news things for me after the Aphasie after my stroke 2 years ago. Speaking , reading and writing (my best ) are a real challenge now. I prefer to stick to the things i was using already. It's ok with my GTP garage. I'll not publish anymore on my youtube garage. I have to stay simple and with enough time to practice daily exercices on the beach. No more the 5 hours i was spending each day playing GT in time of GT6 or GTSport....
Remember, slow and steady wins the race! :lol: ;)

Ohh ok.I don't this. It's difficult to learn news things for me after the Aphasie after my stroke 2 years ago. Speaking , reading and writing (my best ) are a real challenge now. I prefer to stick to the things i was using already. It's ok with my GTP garage. I'll not publish anymore on my youtube garage. I have to stay simple and with enough time to practice daily exercices on the beach. No more the 5 hours i was spending each day playing GT in time of GT6 or GTSport....
Remember, slow and steady wins the race! :lol: ;)
I totally understand. Self care is most important over everything else. You continue to provide valuable insight into tuning for all of us that follow your builds. I for one will be forever grateful. 💪👍🙏

@praiano63, having issues with the R32 getting loose on the exit of high speed sweepers. Good examples are 130R at Suzuka as well as the esses and right hand kink just after the start finish of dragon trail seaside. Other than that, it’s a great tune!

And your 09’ Porsche tune us flat incredible!

@praiano63, having issues with the R32 getting loose on the exit of high speed sweepers. Good examples are 130R at Suzuka as well as the esses and right hand kink just after the start finish of dragon trail seaside. Other than that, it’s a great tune!

And your 09’ Porsche tune us flat incredible!
I'll check . Throttle control and wheel input are my major goal in GT7. Also entering as the right speed in a corner . Getting better everyday.
Try to increase frequency both front and rear same amount and check if better.

I wonder how you feel about the physics @praiano63 ? I really like them and feel they are the best ever in GT history. But I notice a lot dislike them, and think they are unrealistic. As a tuner, do you find it is predictable?

I wonder how you feel about the physics @praiano63 ? I really like them and feel they are the best ever in GT history. But I notice a lot dislike them, and think they are unrealistic. As a tuner, do you find it is predictable?
First as a "tuner" , i need to say i'm a 100% real fake tuner. I've never experienced real race car physics during my life. Only some drift sessions on the beach when i was young with one of the only FR car i've owned.
Back to the game experience , i'm happy with the cars reactions. You can't do anything like before in previous GT , weight transfer can have real consequences now.
If you slam lately your brake entering a turn , you can spin or lose your driving line even with a FF or 4WR car. Now , driving inputs are very important , you'll have to deal for a lot more parameters when you try to be performant. You need much more finesse and concentration.
I love this new challenge. This game now became alive. Before it was really soporific lately with GT Sport , i was really bored . Now i'm a happy man , back on stage !!!:lol:

So did you change the gearing
When i do a gearbox for any track . "All around" writen on the setting post , there is no specific gearbox setting. It can be any setting i did for the last circuit where i do a fine tune for my car.;)

Last edited:
Hello , you need to install the front aerodinamic part in the auto shop.
Hello. I actually have the same problem. Installed every part I could. Tried both types on the front, on the side, back...even tried the wide body to see if that changes anything...but stuck at 100...
@romynovanda
did you manage to achieve it now? not sure what I am missing here...

Back