PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,894 comments
Hey @praiano63 have you tried the RX500? It's in the legends (although I think it disappears in a few minutes). I absolutely love it stock, with just some sport soft tires and a transmission

Hi @praiano63,

I'm curious if your opinion on the AMG Black has changed at all after the latest patch? Perhaps, as you mentioned, raise the LSD acceleration only?
I didn't drive it since update but all the cars i've tested today are all the same as before talking about balance . I just see the difference with powerfull torquy cars , before patch undrivable out corner losing rear end easily , now it's ok to control. When the rear end go , you feel an advise and stay under control . Nothing brutal lost of grip.
I didn't change any LSD acceleration afterall. It's ok.

Hi there praiano63,

A tuning request for you? I'd really like to see the BMW M3 '03 with your wonderful tunes done.

The reason why, this is actually the car I drive in real life. Well mine is the 2002 & I've owned it for 17 years now. I'll share a view of the car you can't see in the game. Thanks.

E46 M3.jpg

Hey @praiano63 have you tried the RX500? It's in the legends (although I think it disappears in a few minutes). I absolutely love it stock, with just some sport soft tires and a transmission
téléchargement.jpg
I have theRX500 . I love the bread van. I'm on thePorsche carrera GT '03 at this moment . Wonderful car at 700PP. I'll check it out later soon.
Hi there praiano63,

A tuning request for you? I'd really like to see the BMW M3 '03 with your wonderful tunes done.

The reason why, this is actually the car I drive in real life. Well mine is the 2002 & I've owned it for 17 years now. I'll share a view of the car you can't see in the game. Thanks.

View attachment 1142711
I was sure that i already did it. Perhaps i forget in the middle of the way . I do so much cars in the same time.... I'll check it again soon. It's ok.
Hey Praiano,

Do you plan on doing a KEI car? I am struggling with the 1hr mission.
I've bought the capuccino today. The problem is to find a track where we can use his phenomenal potential . Perhaps Tsukuba... Or you already have some specs and track you're thinking about ?
I miss gran turismo 6 eiger nordwand.

Last edited:
View attachment 1142722 I have theRX500 . I love the bread van. I'm on thePorsche carrera GT '03 at this moment . Wonderful car at 700PP. I'll check it out later soon.

I was sure that i already did it. Perhaps i forget in the middle of the way . I do so much cars in the same time.... I'll check it again soon. It's ok.

I've bought the capuccino today. The problem is to find a track where we can use his phenomenal potential . Perhaps Tsukuba... Or you already have some specs and track you're thinking about ?
Hi praiano63, with the Kei Car. He was talking about the 1 hour Mission under The Human Comedy, the third one is for a Kie Car, 400pp or less, with Comfort Soft tires. Looks like a couple of options, Honda S660 '15 or the Suzuki Cappuccino '91

Last edited:
The 1 hour mission race is on AutoPolis on CS tires at 20x wear rate. (400pp) I would love to see a tune for that track.

Last edited:
Tsukuba or alsace probably are the best tracks for kei cars :)

Negative raked for the moment turn the car (better) planted but i still have to test a lot with this new game. Position 1 on the seasonal reach a crazy top speed. I will test some others of compressors.

Yes , APP was in GT5 and GT6 ... those good times are back.😄😄

Yes yes yes ... that is why I found back here too... Remember your name for many years now. Good to see everyone is back to gt7

Hi there praiano63,

View attachment 1142711
That’s my absolute #1 dream car right there

Hungry The Simpsons GIF

Looking forward to the tune!

Last edited:
I will not publish any setting for the Aston Martin GR4. No need at all. The car is almost perfect with original setting. I did one but it 's not so much quick . Just in my case because it suit my style better that's all. Next !!
Good advice. Was thinking of buying this tonight.

Toyota Supra GT500 '97 - 630 PP - Racing hard tires - All around.
[...]
Hey Praiano!
Any chance you could revisit this tune after the 1.13 update? The car is having massive understeer issues on RHs with the now activated Anti Lag System set to strong and I couldn't find a solution regarding how to reduce it again. Before the update I racked up almost 2000km with it and never had issues with understeer.
Thanks in advance! :cheers:

Last edited:
Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain
Waiting the next update and almost sure they are going to erase the Tomohawk from the money maker. I did this request that also for me an urgent tune. I have the R33 but this 4WD that drive like MR is a lot more fun to use. It's a real pleasure to do lap after lap on tokyo wet with this car.
Pit stop lap 6 for news tires and gas . Laping 2:09.xxx regular after lap 1 , only 2 laps 2:10.xxx for the last , passing 2 latecomer at the end. Almost 1 minute in front pos 2.

NO Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1142134View attachment 1142135

After 1.13 update , need to reduce the PP , ECU to 81 now

View attachment 1142136

1- set auto speed at the minimum 290kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.235 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1142137View attachment 1142138

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Thank you Praiano

Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain
Waiting the next update and almost sure they are going to erase the Tomohawk from the money maker. I did this request that also for me an urgent tune. I have the R33 but this 4WD that drive like MR is a lot more fun to use. It's a real pleasure to do lap after lap on tokyo wet with this car.
Pit stop lap 6 for news tires and gas . Laping 2:09.xxx regular after lap 1 , only 2 laps 2:10.xxx for the last , passing 2 latecomer at the end. Almost 1 minute in front pos 2.

NO Wide Body

Front B - Side B - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1142134View attachment 1142135

After 1.13 update , need to reduce the PP , ECU to 81 now

View attachment 1142136

1- set auto speed at the minimum 290kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.235 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1142137View attachment 1142138

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you Praiano

I saw you mention the Aston Martin Vulcan a while back, did you get it? I just finally shelled out for it last night.
I don't have the vulcao , i have the ONE for the moment.
Hey Praiano!
Any chance you could revisit this tune after the 1.13 update? The car is having massive understeer issues on RHs with the now activated Anti Lag System set to strong and I couldn't find a solution regarding how to reduce it again. Before the update I racked up almost 2000km with it and never had issues with understeer.
Thanks in advance! :cheers:
I'll check it , for sure it's not because of 1.13 , it didn't mess with overall balance . This is an early setting , perhaps.
Please tune the Honda S660 for the Kei car.

CS at Autopolis

The Human Comedy
I'm going to check some keis car today.

Porsche Carrera GT '04 - 700PP - Sport soft or Racing hard tires - All Around setting
So good to have finally a drivable Porsche carrera GT . Much more than drivable , it's just THE perfect drive. Fit any track . My faster 700PP road car at Suzuka for the moment. A real dream car .

Wide Body

Front A - Side Standard - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1142919View attachment 1142920

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.025 .
Done.

View attachment 1142923
View attachment 1142922

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you!
Will the praianos engine swapped car tuning thread be separate or included here? Lol

Porsche Carrera GT '04 - 700PP - Sport soft or Racing hard tires - All Around setting
So good to have finally a drivable Porsche carrera GT . Much more than drivable , it's just THE perfect drive. Fit any track . My faster 700PP road car at Suzuka for the moment. A real dream car .

Wide Body

Front A - Side Standard - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1142919View attachment 1142920

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.025 .
Done.

View attachment 1142923
View attachment 1142922

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Amazing build. My favorite of your 700 builds. Long time lurker, just had to create an account to say thanks for your efforts.

Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - 400PP - Comfort soft tires - Human Comedy Mission
This is a bush vehicule , if somebody ask about the ridiculous ride height , here is the reason . ;):lol::confused:

I use a low RPM Turbo. Shift at 7000 RPM. If you use Auto transmission , it's now that you have to change your way to play. Auto Trans = no race with this car.

NO Wide Body

Rims 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear Standard - Wing A

cap1.jpg
cap2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 5.042 .
Done.

cap3.jpg
cap4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
This is a bush vehicule , if somebody ask about the ridiculous ride height , here is the reason . ;):lol::confused:

I use a low RPM Turbo. Shift at 7000 RPM. If you use Auto transmission , it's now that you have to change your way to play. Auto Trans = no race with this car.

NO Wide Body

View attachment 1142994View attachment 1142995

Done.

View attachment 1142996View attachment 1142997

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Wow!

NO Wide Body

View attachment 1142994View attachment 1142995

Done.

View attachment 1142996View attachment 1142997

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I can't wait to try this!!!

Latest Posts

Back