PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,889 comments
Hello Praiano!!! In the end, I have bought the Lamborghini Veneno. It's not bad. It can be interesting. It needs a little of your magic!!! 😉🤪
:lol::lol: For the same price , i'll buy 2 aventador and 1 Miura .... So Veneno will be after some others 1 o 2 m cars i want first. Good luck ;)

Ford GT Race Car '18 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
I've spent a long month on this car. This is a compromise between top speed and grip , together with a better sane driving line.

View attachment 1145209View attachment 1145210

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.388 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1145211View attachment 1145212

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Great tune. Great car. So much different than the GT LM Spec II Test car. Thank you! It’s easy to drive. The Spec II is way more of a handful.

I can see how you spent so much time on it. I tried to make a few little tweaks for more power and I completely ruined it and went back to exactly what you did. Hahaha

Last edited:
Praiano! I’ve been following this thread for a while and using lots of your set ups, as they really are incredible.

Do you mind sharing your favorite car/set up for each PP categorie? For example; 600PP, 700PP, 730PP and so on. :D

Nissan Fairlady Z432 '69 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife

Wide body car.

Rims size 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Under 8 minutes on Nordschleife for a 500PP , Renault Clio V6 lap 8:15
The car is very high on the ground , but this time , it's not for the reason to gain PP. This is the only way to stop this car losing grip passing over the tires . No others suspensions settings can cure this plague. Now it's more than OK.
I've build the car with manual gearbox. Up to you to change if you want.

View attachment 1148260View attachment 1148261

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 180 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.385
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . For Nordschleife for example you need a top speed at 263 kmh

View attachment 1148262View attachment 1148263

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you Boss!!

Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
Very good in all domains , fast , grippy , safe , tested on SPA , Suzuki , Nordschleife , Laguna Seca... Showing excelent behaviors everywhere. I didn't put any custom gearbox , the stock one is perfect , with medium RPM Turbo the very high torque engine can manage any turn at almost any RPM .

View attachment 1143956View attachment 1143957View attachment 1143958

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

I'm finding this car to be a bit of a handful. Hard to stop it spinning out on Nordschleife. Anyone else?
Maybe I'm just a bad driver!

Praiano! I’ve been following this thread for a while and using lots of your set ups, as they really are incredible.

Do you mind sharing your favorite car/set up for each PP categorie? For example; 600PP, 700PP, 730PP and so on. :D
Just my personal choice. Sure everybody have his own.

Perhaps those cars are not the most performant or yes for some, but they are fantastic to drive and they stay in my mind .Lot of pleasure to drive .
400PP
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '85 - 400PP - Comfort soft Tires - All Tracks
500PP
Lancia Stratos '73 - 500PP & 550PP - Sport hard tires - All around
Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - 500PP & 550PP - Sport hard tires - All around
550PP
Ferrari 308 GTB '75 -550PP to 700 PP - Sport and Racing tires - All around
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nurburgring Nordschleife
600PP
Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) '95 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting
Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - SH front // SM rear - All around
Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 - 600PP & 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around
700PP
Porsche Carrera GT '04 - 700PP - Sport soft or Racing hard tires - All Around setting
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 - 700PP - Sport soft Tires or racing tires - All Around setting
Pagani Huayra '13 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Around
800PP
Pagani Zonda R '09 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
GR4
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final GR4 - 630PP or max - Racing Hard tires - All around
GR3
McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around - Gears for SPA
Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
GR1
Porsche 962 C '88 - 900PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Around

Last edited:
Won some parts for the gt-r nismo '17 on the roulette wheel, so had to pick one up. It's a 995 hp beast! Going to try your wet tune, but wonder if the pp amount difference will work. Thanks for all of the awesome tunes!

Won some parts for the gt-r nismo '17 on the roulette wheel, so had to pick one up. It's a 995 hp beast! Going to try your wet tune, but wonder if the pp amount difference will work. Thanks for all of the awesome tunes!
My GTR '17 Tokyo Rain is a very special track / conditions / Gaining PP to have top speed. It's nnot adapted at all for normal dry grippy track.
Any chance of getting a lexus RC F tune? Or maybe the lexus LC500?
I have both cars . LC500 was in my plans i've bought it for this , the RC F was a recent roulette gift. I didn't tested it yet. I'll with time.

Here is my classification for my 600PP cars on Suzuka. Just a base . Some are on Sport hard , with more power , some Sport medium with more grip.
The F430 is a new tune. I'll publish it soon today i think.

laptime.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my classification for my 600PP cars on Suzuka. Just a base . Some are on Sport hard , with more power , some Sport medium with more grip.
The F430 is a new tune. I'll publish it soon today i think.

View attachment 1148616
Hey how did you get to this screen that shows all your lap times on a certain track for all your cars? I just know about that main menu for time trial which only shows top ten lap times and has duplicates of same car .. lmk thanks!

Out of interest, how essential is wide body to your tunes and performance mate @praiano63 ?

I've got this weird hang up around applying it, particularly expensive cars... in case physics change down the line, hobbling wide body cars somehow :D.

Sorry if ignorant question as I know how much time you put into perfecting these cars and clearly a master of your craft :). Just out of interest really, if I could apply all other settings and achieve near identical outcomes.

Edit to add, just took pit the delta integrate on trial Mountain... all settings mirrored, apart from wide body.... **** me, what a drive, great fun. Downgraded to sports hard, simply immense! Abs full, tcs0.

Also Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 700 PP - Sport soft or Racing Tires - All around . which was previously nigh on undriveable for me.

Don't think I'm going to bother learning beyond gear ratios after all, going to work through all of yours :D

Last edited:
BMW M4 '14 - 700PP - Sport Soft tires & Racing tires - Nurburgring Nordschleife
This car is a just mid performance 600PP , at 700PP the car fly and softly . Very safe and soft springs to allow the relief on the green hell. Just take care to manage the torque out of a slow curve . It's 100% more safe than original , but you can't put everything florring the pedal as a 4WD do.
Same time as the best 700PP.
Can be used with SPort soft tires too , But you'll not reach the 700PP. There is still room for Bore Up , Engine Balance......everything you want , but you'll not reaach 700 i think. .
Wide Body

Rims 19" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Front A Side A Rear B Wing A

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track 2,145 for .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1137278View attachment 1137280

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
In case anyone, intersted, this tune works beautifully in lower pp classes if you remove all the 'power' related racing parts and downgrade to sports tyres. Been testing this morning on trial Mountain. I find the car a bit of a 'mare stock.

Last edited:
Also for learning. Studying the good tunes of others has helped me tune cars they haven't posted tunes for. :cheers:
I use PRT since GT5, I've opened a garage in GT6, and am planning to do so in GT7.

Everything I know even though it is not much, I have learnt from Praiano, MCH, and all the others.
I am deeply grateful to this community and it is to me the best aspect of the GT games in the online era.

I use PRT since GT5, I've opened a garage in GT6, and am planning to do so in GT7.

Everything I know even though it is not much, I have learnt from Praiano, MCH, and all the others.
I am deeply grateful to this community and it is to me the best aspect of the GT games in the online era.
Yes indeed mate. Recall gt1 days, before I had Internet connection qnd loved it. Can't recall what assists I used, but expect I had most of them dialled in. Tuning consisted of simply buying every upgrade available:D.

Some ways a good thing, as blissfully unaware of games faults, just played and had a good time!

But overall online a good thing as helps you become more knowledgeable and a better driver imo.

Hey how did you get to this screen that shows all your lap times on a certain track for all your cars? I just know about that main menu for time trial which only shows top ten lap times and has duplicates of same car .. lmk thanks!

You can delete records from the time trial board if you want to remove duplicates. I've done this and just kept the best lap times for a given car.

Bonjour...
comment faites-vous pour personnaliser vos couleurs et autocollants sur vos voitures car je ne trouve pas...??
Aujourd'hui, dans les légendes la mythique Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6. Nous avons besoin de votre magie, Praiano !! 😉😊
OUI et elle doit bien ronronner ;)

I change the PP class with my G29 shifter or L1R1
B80
Out of interest, how essential is wide body to your tunes and performance mate @praiano63 ?

I've got this weird hang up around applying it, particularly expensive cars... in case physics change down the line, hobbling wide body cars somehow :D.

Sorry if ignorant question as I know how much time you put into perfecting these cars and clearly a master of your craft :). Just out of interest really, if I could apply all other settings and achieve near identical outcomes.

Edit to add, just took pit the delta integrate on trial Mountain... all settings mirrored, apart from wide body.... **** me, what a drive, great fun. Downgraded to sports hard, simply immense! Abs full, tcs0.

Also Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 700 PP - Sport soft or Racing Tires - All around . which was previously nigh on undriveable for me.

Don't think I'm going to bother learning beyond gear ratios after all, going to work through all of yours :D
Sorry , i just can't able to read your post this morning. You're talking about the ride height and physics change ?
Long post are confusing me . Sorry. Try to explain to me with a easier and shorter way. My aphasia just don't let me catch your message.
You can delete records from the time trial board if you want to remove duplicates. I've done this and just kept the best lap times for a given car.
I would love to have the exact PP and tires together . Not only the temperature and weather. Duplicates were removed automatically in predecents GT . I don't know why Polyphony Digital insist to always destroy things to do new weird news menu like this.
Today, in legends the mythical Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6. We need your magic, Praiano!! 😉😊
I've bought it yesterday of course.

Sorry , i just can't able to read your post this morning. You're talking about the ride height and physics change ?
Long post are confusing me . Sorry. Try to explain to me with a easier and shorter way. My aphasia just don't let me catch your message.
He is asking if he can ignore "wide body" on your tunes because he does not want to make permanent changes to the cars.

If he keeps standard body, how will this change the overall performance of your tunes?

Last edited:
He is asking if he can ignore "wide body" on your tunes because he does not want to make permanent changes to the cars.

If he keeps standard body, how will this change the overall performance of your tunes?
For sure you can let the car without Wide body. But if you install width rims and wide ofsett rims , check if there is no strange behaviors because of this. Some cars don't accept very well this change without wide body. Not often but it can happen.

Larger tires aren't not adding grip (it seems) looking the the PP change and by the feel.

Last edited:
Cool. I guess the quick, safe option is to

- stay on standard rim and standard offset if body is kept standard.

- use wide rim and wide offset if body is wide

Right?

Last edited:
Thanks mate! Appreciate your work :D.

Aston Martin DB5 '65 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Around

Wide body car.

Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Original car have some problems with rear end and the full power come all together with high RPM , not easy to master in certain circonstances.
Now is almost ok , resolved almost all the problems. Just try to shift early medium RPM out of slow or medium speed curves.
It lap as any medium fast 600PP car , sure not close of the top 5 cars of this range. But evidently with a lot of class.

a1.jpg
a2.jpg

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 150 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.335
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . For Nordschleife for example you need a top speed at 300 kmh

a3.jpg
a4.jpg
as.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Cool. I guess the quick, safe option is to

- stay on standard rim and standard offset if body is kept standard.

- use wide rim and wide offset if body is wide

Right?
I've upgraded everything, apart from wide body, including wheels on several of these tunes today and the car handled impeccably.

Thanks for clarifying my question to Praiano.

Last edited:
Back