PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,890 comments
I did a quick test for 550 and 600PP today , Without rear downforce available the car is horrible at this level. Like you say ,wanting kill you any corner. The only way i've find and it's very good and performant , is using a lower compound at the front . Like front Sport Hard rear medium at 550PP or front sport medium rear sport soft at 600PP. I have to check some options but i'll publish something tomorrow.

The Dino is ok for 600PP , Just use Sport soft , increase front downforce to 43 and build a new longer gearbox.

Obrigado !

I guess the front downforce was not so useful? Can't wait to try it later!

Porsche Carrera RS (901) '73 - 550 PP - Sport Hard/Medium tires - Nordschleife - 1.45

Wide Body
Rims 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear B

I had to use mixed componds with harder tires at the front. The car is undrivable without it. This is actually one of the top 3 550PP car on Nordschleife.

View attachment 1349589View attachment 1349590View attachment 1349591View attachment 1349592

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Smooth ride!!! 😍. A pleasure on the Nordschleife.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce '67 - 460PP - Alsace Mission Event - 1.45
Human comedy race , perfect drive , easy and sensitive. New update same suspension , just more performant, power (200HP)instead racing brakes and pads that are performants enough for the car.
1713957444897.png

After watching the Škoda VGT reveal race today, I have a strong feeling that the vehicle will benefit from some of the Maestro's magic on the tuning settings. I just hope they allow some wiggle room so he can find the necessary changes to make it less likely we will lose control of the vehicle as most did at some point during today's race. As someone who drives almost exclusively in VR, it was wonderful to hear the design team speak on how instrumental the cockpit view was when designing the car. The entire story of how this vehicle is joining the game is easily one of the best stories of the VGT cars to date. I have other ideas on how a few simple features announced for the Aveela would surprise and boost VR users if implemented. But I'm losing faith in PD and their commitment to VR.

After watching the Škoda VGT reveal race today, I have a strong feeling that the vehicle will benefit from some of the Maestro's magic on the tuning settings. I just hope they allow some wiggle room so he can find the necessary changes to make it less likely we will lose control of the vehicle as most did at some point during today's race. As someone who drives almost exclusively in VR, it was wonderful to hear the design team speak on how instrumental the cockpit view was when designing the car. The entire story of how this vehicle is joining the game is easily one of the best stories of the VGT cars to date. I have other ideas on how a few simple features announced for the Aveela would surprise and boost VR users if implemented. But I'm losing faith in PD and their commitment to VR.
There are no adjustable settings in this car.

Back