PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,428 comments
This setting suit perfectly to this configuration too here. Just need to use sport soft and low 72.

Cappuccino is like a Usain Bold running a 100m using a pair of stiletto heels. The bug allow to drive it on Tokyo because there is not so much turns , taking advantage over cars. That' all. A horrible car on others places. It's a very good car with stock engine at 400PP or 450PP.
Ha! That is the perfect description of driving that car!! 😂

You're telling this to someone who has recommended adding Trial Mountain American Cup 700 or Hyper Car Parade to credit grind rotation multiple times in this thread.

I wasn't questioning Praiano's 700pp tuning. I question Polyphony Digital's reason for picking this car and engine for an engine swap. As I suspected, nothing was exciting about the drive.
I appreciate your point. I was saying something similar about the Porsche Straßenversion when I got it from the Legend shop recently. It’s not enough that a car in GT7 be beautiful, iconic, and even great to drive on a track. I want PD to also consider, within their event, track, and reward structure, that we have to use the cars within, the role each can fill. In other words, commit to there being a purpose for taking it out of the garage regularly.

There are too many that end up as tweeners and other than just for kicks, never get pulled out. They can design more events (fun and rewarding), that fit more cars, or better consider the cars and options for them they release.

Last edited:
I discovered something useful for those of us on PSVR2. Some might already be aware, but I'm sure a lot of you are like me and didn't know this was possible. If you send a message to a friend on your PS5 with the link http://www.duckduckgo.com that allows you to access a browser and use Duck Duck Go to search the web and find GTPlanet. Google link does not work which is why you need to use DuckDuckGo. I created a bit.ly short link to Praiano's settings (bit.ly/gtsettings), but Sony deletes any bit.ly messages you send as a safety precaution. Then I went and typed out the full link to Praiano's settings to Page 1 of this thread and messaged it to a friend. That worked and you can click it!

Click the text below for step-by-step instructions (Start the steps with the headset off so you can easily follow these steps)

1. Press PS button on Controller.
  2. Select "Game Base" icon from the menu shortcuts down below.
  3. Go down to Chat Bubble icon to access messages.
  4. Send a New Message to a friend typing out the entire link like this: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praianos-tunes-settings-for-gt7.404868/
  5. Repeat steps 1-3 at any time with the headset on to return to that message and select the link you sent. Once you are on the tuning you want to apply, use the options button (the button with three lines just above the [] button) to "Pin to Side"

* If you have no friends on PS network to message, feel free to add me. Same username as here.

Last edited:
I appreciate your point. I was saying something similar about the Porsche Straßenversion when I got it from the Legend shop recently. It’s not enough that a car in GT7 be beautiful, iconic, and even great to drive on a track. I want PD to also consider, within their event, track, and reward structure, that we have to use the cars within, the role each can fill. In other words, commit to there being a purpose for taking it out of the garage regularly.

There are too many that end up as tweeners and other than just for kicks, never get pulled out. They can design more events (fun and rewarding), that fit more cars, or better consider the cars and options for them they release.
I think more events doesn't really solve the issue. Every game has a meta, and unfortunately some cars will be pretty bad no matter what. The 911 GT1's only real hope is getting a 962C swap IMO.

Then there's cars which only exist in the game to look pretty (most of the VGTs). :P

This setting suit perfectly to this configuration too here. Just need to use sport soft and low 72.

Cappuccino is like a Usain Bold running a 100m using a pair of stiletto heels. The bug allow to drive it on Tokyo because there is not so much turns , taking advantage over cars. That' all. A horrible car on others places. It's a very good car with stock engine at 400PP or 450PP.
Thanks man!

Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 '19- 800 PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.32

Front A
Rear A
Wing Custom

-Rims up to you
-Rim width WIDE
-Offset WIDE

Same setting can be used at 700PP , just take out the rear diffuser A.
I was attempting the weekly challenges again and utilizing cars that had 0 miles on them. This was one I had not tried yet. The cockpit and engine sound are wonderful, and I noticed instantly that it has a ton of power, and you have to be careful on the throttle for turns. But it was doing something weird on Trial Mountain American Cup 700. When going through the straight tunnel section, the vehicle was pulling to the left in gears 2-4 when upshifting. It is similar to if you had vehicle damage on one side, and it hadn't been repaired yet. I went and tried the stock setting with the same tires, and it has the same issues with the throttle in the turns but not the issue of pulling to the left in the straight. My first instinct is this can be fixed with some adjustment in LSD or the gearbox. But I'm curious if anyone else knows how to correct it.

Le crédit maximum est de 100.014.504
au-dessus de ce montant, vous perdez chaque crédit que vous gagnez
Salut comment arrivez-vous à avoir autant de crédits parce que je n'arrive pas à en avoir autant et je dois dire que j'en ai marre de passer des heures devant mes écrans J'ai cherché partout mais il y a tout et rien Je suis aux niveaux 50 mais vu le prix de certaines voitures il est impossible de les acheter donc si vous avez des pourboires que je suis intéressé à éviter que je divorce de ma femme 😂😂

Salut comment arrivez-vous à avoir autant de crédits parce que je n'arrive pas à en avoir autant et je dois dire que j'en ai marre de passer des heures devant mes écrans J'ai cherché partout mais il y a tout et rien Je suis aux niveaux 50 mais vu le prix de certaines voitures il est impossible de les acheter donc si vous avez des pourboires que je suis intéressé à éviter que je divorce de ma femme 😂😂
Look at this video. Read the comment from the user @-Derp- 1 month ago

You can be making credits while you are eating dinner, cleaning your house, or even sleeping.

Salut comment arrivez-vous à avoir autant de crédits parce que je n'arrive pas à en avoir autant et je dois dire que j'en ai marre de passer des heures devant mes écrans
To earn credits you have to play well, right? Otherwise, by doing these 3 races...
1) Le Mans
2) Tokyo Expressway
3) Sardinia Track
...you can earn 2.377 million credits. Don't forget that in each circuit in Circuit Experience you can earn quite a few credits while enriching your driving style.

On the subject of FF cars, I agree with Praiano when it comes to loss of grip in GT not being gradual enough, but I also believe that some things are just impossible to fix no matter how good the physics engine is. You can push these cars north of 400 bhp with upgrades, which is when the problems start happening. But IRL there's more ways to limit wheelspin in these cars by modulating traction control and power delivery in lower gears with tweaks to the electronic management. In GT7 you have full power at all times.

I was attempting the weekly challenges again and utilizing cars that had 0 miles on them. This was one I had not tried yet. The cockpit and engine sound are wonderful, and I noticed instantly that it has a ton of power, and you have to be careful on the throttle for turns. But it was doing something weird on Trial Mountain American Cup 700. When going through the straight tunnel section, the vehicle was pulling to the left in gears 2-4 when upshifting. It is similar to if you had vehicle damage on one side, and it hadn't been repaired yet. I went and tried the stock setting with the same tires, and it has the same issues with the throttle in the turns but not the issue of pulling to the left in the straight. My first instinct is this can be fixed with some adjustment in LSD or the gearbox. But I'm curious if anyone else knows how to correct it.
Very powerful car, difficult to control when accelerating out of corners. :(

I wonder if this is just how it is. The C6 is much better.

Trial Mountain itself is a good track to test for wheelspin, due to elevation changes.

When going through the straight tunnel section, the vehicle was pulling to the left in gears 2-4 when upshifting.
I didnt notice this behaviour, propably different because I used the bigger wheelsize and needed to add +1kg because slighty higher PP.

Very powerful car, difficult to control when accelerating out of corners.
I personally dont like the high power nature of the car and instead of going supercharger and high weight I reverse the direction and go full aero and less power less weight.
In my 5 laps each this was just slightly faster but I was more confident with that.

Though praiano and me have totally different driving styles.

One of my fave cars in the game. A pure American muscle car drive. Modernised. I can’t replicate the issue you describe though. Same Praiano tune. Weird.

Very powerful car, difficult to control when accelerating out of corners. :(

I wonder if this is just how it is.
That's the fun part! LOL

Last edited:
To earn credits you have to play well, right? Otherwise, by doing these 3 races...
1) Le Mans
2) Tokyo Expressway
3) Sardinia Track
...you can earn 2.377 million credits. Don't forget that in each circuit in Circuit Experience you can earn quite a few credits while enriching your driving style.
hi thank you that's nice yes indeed you have to play that's what I'm not going to do and I'm going to end up getting divorced at 51 it's stupid lol no but find out as soon as they reach levels 50 after to earn credits and be able to buy very nice cars it’s complicated

Look at this video. Read the comment from the user @-Derp- 1 month ago

You can be making credits while you are eating dinner, cleaning your house, or even sleeping.
I just tried I struggled but I arrived great just that I don't earn as much credit as him but it doesn't matter I understood the principle and even the elastic technique so thank you again you are at the top have a good day or good evening

Autobianchi A112 Abarth '85 - 450PP - Comfort soft Tires - All Track - 1.34

Just to not say that i don't do FF cars .
This is my first car in 1981 . My A112 Abarth was a '78 car with only 4th gears and no air intake mouth but same color , black hood red car. A fantastic toy , not a good idea for a 1st car , very fast and stick on the road.... not enough . I slam a rock locking the brakes enter a turn... straight way and lost 100% .

Wide body.

Rims size 13" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front Standard - Side Standard - Wing Standard

A good corner entry , need to control your line with a precise wheel input at the moment to stay clean and fast.

View attachment 1262658View attachment 1262659
View attachment 1262660

You don't need to do all this "Engine Tuning" if you don't need to increase the power of your car . I put it on just because i needed to know how was the car with full power during the tuning process.
View attachment 1262661

My car was exactly the same but a '76
View attachment 1140418

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This setup works very very well on Mini Cooper S ‘05
No wide body

I just tried I struggled but I arrived great just that I don't earn as much credit as him but it doesn't matter I understood the principle and even the elastic technique so thank you again you are at the top have a good day or good evening
You will earn more credits by doing the Circuit Experience for the track. If you can get Gold on each section of the Circuit Experience it increases the payout. I still need to get Gold on the last one for the track.

I can't replicate the issue you describe though. Same Praiano tune. Weird.
Maybe it has to do with the Assist settings.

¯\(ツ)/¯​

I have ABS set to Weak and TC set to 1. All other assist settings are turned off. Double and triple-checked Praiano's tuning sheet.

Very powerful car, difficult to control when accelerating out of corners.:(
Yea it's not the accelerating out-of-corners difficulty I am referring to. That is understandable and something that numerous cars are sensitive to. If I run the default setting with the same tires, it has the accelerating out-of-corner issue, but not the issue where it pulls left during the straight tunnel.

Last edited:
You will earn more credits by doing the Circuit Experience for the track. If you can get Gold on each section of the Circuit Experience it increases the payout. I still need to get Gold on the last one for the track.
yes, that's what I noticed, plus I just noticed that I even have some permission to iron. In any case, the elastic is nice, like that, it's my wife who is happy, I can do the dishes like in the video 😂 see you soon and thank you again

Back