PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,567 comments
"Position 1 on the seasonal reach a crazy top speed. I will test some others of compressors."
Looking forward to your R32 tune! And in case you don't already know, the top 10 is made up of bugged laptimes, there is an exploit to remove the BHP limit, 1st place is using 550BHP! Also the Peugeot VGT is bugged as it has electric motors which aren't included properly in the total power, so it is also able to use much more power than the 295BHP limit.

Looking forward to your R32 tune! And in case you don't already know, the top 10 is made up of bugged laptimes, there is an exploit to remove the BHP limit, 1st place is using 550BHP! Also the Peugeot VGT is bugged as it has electric motors which aren't included properly in the total power, so it is also able to use much more power than the 295BHP limit.
That's amazing. Wonder how that bug slipped past the devs?

Last edited:
Nissan R32 GTR V Spec II '94 - 550PP - Sport tires - All around

This is my setting for Deep Forest seasonal but it was tested also for 550PP & 600PP , any sport tires.

Wide body.

Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B(optional) - Rear B (diffuser) - Wing A

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Nissan R32 GTR V Spec II '94 - 550PP & 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This is my setting for Deep Forest seasonal but it was tested also for 550PP & 600PP , any sport tires.

I'm also a huge fen of your work ever since GT5 days. I used few of your tunes there. Thank you for doing the daily race stuff. I will probably try that out when I get my hands on a Nissan.

I posted this elsewhere, but I should have posted here -

Does anyone know, if you buy a second car the same as one you already have, can you interchange parts? I have the Z28 Camaro, and I tuned it. But I mistakenly put an extra weight reduction on it. Can't remove that (or put it back, as the case may be). I'm using one of @praiano63 's tunes, and I'm hoping, since I just spent over 100K in upgrades that I can simply buy a new car and put all those parts on it!

Edit - received the answer - bad news it seems, as I can't do that. Plus, I can't just buy that Camaro....

Last edited:
I posted this elsewhere, but I should have posted here -

Does anyone know, if you buy a second car the same as one you already have, can you interchange parts? I have the Z28 Camaro, and I tuned it. But I mistakenly put an extra weight reduction on it. Can't remove that (or put it back, as the case may be). I'm using one of @praiano63 's tunes, and I'm hoping, since I just spent over 100K in upgrades that I can simply buy a new car and put all those parts on it!

Edit - received the answer - bad news it seems, as I can't do that. Plus, I can't just buy that Camaro....
You're looking at this the wrong way, you're trying to undo the mod so you can put the weight back on the car right?

Well, you don't need to undo the mod to add weight, just add a ballast to make up the difference :)

You're looking at this the wrong way, you're trying to undo the mod so you can put the weight back on the car right?

Well, you don't need to undo the mod to add weight, just add a ballast to make up the difference :)
Yes, I bought a ballast weight and power restrictor. Not sure if it'll throw the tune off or not. But I'll give it a try, thanks!

I see the Scirocco is getting a lot of love on the B sport section(1200kg and 295bhp limit-medium hard tyres) I have pretty much done all I can to improve the handling. If anyone has any set-ups they would to share, I would be eternally grateful 🙏🏻

I see the Scirocco is getting a lot of love on the B sport section(1200kg and 295bhp limit-medium hard tyres) I have pretty much done all I can to improve the handling. If anyone has any set-ups they would to share, I would be eternally grateful 🙏🏻
I was not a FF fan in previous GT but they turn them enjoyable now. The front is not so lazzy anymore. Let's see later , need to fix some cars i'm working on it. Soon.

Honda NSX Type R '92 - 700PP- Racing Medium tires - Nordschleife/All Tracks - 1.23

Wide body

Rims 15" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front ST
Side ST
Rear A
Wing A

I love the NSX , The patrão car (The boss Ayrton).
A new 700PP for this wonderfull iconic bolid. 6:16 on Nordschleife in my hands.A new suspensions for it , Needed to put the rear end at the higher level to gain stability , this is how the things are working in GT7 . Lower ride height turn the car very unstable and nasty.
I didn't chose the rear diffuser option , need to pay a lot of HP to gain some few grip. I prefer extra power , the car is extremely fast on straight this way. Grip stay ok.

H1.jpg
H2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
I was not a FF fan in previous GT but they turn them enjoyable now. The front is not so lazzy anymore. Let's see later , need to fix some cars i'm working on it. Soon.
I agree hard on this. FF was so lethargic and boring in Sport. They feel like they actually grip now. Thank goodness.

Thank you very much for all the work that you do. Your tunes are awesome. I just have one question. Given the economy of the game, I'm sure it'll be some time till you are able to get a good number of tunes out there. So I've been using some of your tunes from GTS. Most seem to work great but some feel off. It looks like a couple of settings aren't transferable 1 to 1. The one that send to be most off is compression and expansion settings. They seem to be on a completely different scale. I also don't have GTS to compare the settings so I'm struggling translating them to GT7. So I wanted to ask, have you found some correlation between how those settings are handled in GTS and GT7? Really what I'm trying to figure out is for now if I wanted to use your GTS tunes, is there a way for me to translate those two settings to the GT7 scale?

I've added a donation button first post of my garage to help me to buy a PS5. Thanks in advance for anybody who could contribute with any amount. Money is very short lately and my old PS4 is very very slow for any upload . I spend more time waiting than i drive .... almost 🤣🤣:scared:.

Thank you very much for all the work that you do. Your tunes are awesome. I just have one question. Given the economy of the game, I'm sure it'll be some time till you are able to get a good number of tunes out there. So I've been using some of your tunes from GTS. Most seem to work great but some feel off. It looks like a couple of settings aren't transferable 1 to 1. The one that send to be most off is compression and expansion settings. They seem to be on a completely different scale. I also don't have GTS to compare the settings so I'm struggling translating them to GT7. So I wanted to ask, have you found some correlation between how those settings are handled in GTS and GT7? Really what I'm trying to figure out is for now if I wanted to use your GTS tunes, is there a way for me to translate those two settings to the GT7 scale?
After my aphasie due to a stroke 2 year ago , i have a problem to read more than 3 lines. Sorry.
If i undertand more or less , you're asking me if GTS settings are transferible to GT7 ?? Not at all. All the drivetrain are reacting a very different way now. A lot more on the edge , some reactions due to physics are much more obvious. If cars physics are very similar from GTS basically , the tire physics model is 100% new.

After my aphasie due to a stroke 2 year ago , i have a problem to read more than 3 lines. Sorry.
If i undertand more or less , you're asking me if GTS settings are transferible to GT7 ?? Not at all. All the drivetrain are reacting a very different way now. A lot more on the edge , some reactions due to physics are much more obvious. If cars physics are very similar from GTS basically , the tire physics model is 100% new.
Thank you. Yeah I was wondering if there was a way to translate compression and expansion settings from GTS to GT7. You provided the answer though, thanks¡ I'll patiently wait for your GT7 tunes then and stop messing around with old tunes lol.

I don't know how they will manage GR4 and GR3 , GR2 , GR1 during a race that will allow several tires compounds . Tires are messing all the PP system. They have to put tires out of the PP system.

I'm working on a Porsche GT3 RS '16 for 700PP Racing hard for the moment.

Praiano I just realised, I didn't write a thank you yet. Thank you for your tunes and hard work of figuring out the physics in many many past GT titles, it's always great to have you onboard with GT7

Attachments

• 00A3E939-7F19-4E65-8CF9-CA6E99DC3467.jpeg
    00A3E939-7F19-4E65-8CF9-CA6E99DC3467.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Noob question, how do I change the aerodynamics on the R32? I can’t see anything in the shop to upgrade for it.

Praiano I just realised, I didn't write a thank you yet. Thank you for your tunes and hard work of figuring out the physics in many many past GT titles, it's always great to have you onboard with GT7
Thanks , it's not easy with the model but it will be ok soon.
Just sent $10 your way. Thanks for your hard work!
Thanks a lot for your help.:)
Edit - was supposed to attach this to the same post as the below but for some reason it did it separate, my bad
I can't see a big part of your setting.
Noob question, how do I change the aerodynamics on the R32? I can’t see anything in the shop to upgrade for it.
Auto shop --- you every thing there to make any modification. Good luck.

Praiano63 I have a very basic question. I have been a controller user for ever and just recently started using a wheel and pedal setup.

I would like to know what are the keys to making a smooth transition from one to the other.(G923) I felt pretty quick with the controller with no settings on except for abs. So far the wheel has been kicking my butt.

I'm aware that practice is need and my skills will improve with time along with a great build and tuning. That's where you come in. Any input as to where to start with FFB, Steering sensitivity and such?

Any advice for this old guy to continue to enjoy this iconic title (46yrs old)

Thank you in advance

Praiano63 I have a very basic question. I have been a controller user for ever and just recently started using a wheel and pedal setup.

I would like to know what are the keys to making a smooth transition from one to the other.(G923) I felt pretty quick with the controller with no settings on except for abs. So far the wheel has been kicking my butt.

I'm aware that practice is need and my skills will improve with time along with a great build and tuning. That's where you come in. Any input as to where to start with FFB, Steering sensitivity and such?

Any advice for this old guy to continue to enjoy this iconic title (46yrs old)

Thank you in advance
Only practicing is the key. After a month of daily progression , you will match your controls time , but the pleasure is big. I use wheel since GT4 and i can't use pad anymore. I'm very bad on it.
In GT7 , driving inputs on a wheel need to be light and very precise , mainly out a corner with no TCS. I use G29 FFb 3/3 for GTSport , I've started GT7 at 5/5 , but today for powerfull road cars , i did a test at 10/10 and i love it. FFB is helping for counter-steer , you have to let your hands very light with the FFB talking to you the momentum. Very good , i'm discovering things everyday lately.
Good luck.

Only practicing is the key. After a month of daily progression , you will match your controls time , but the pleasure is big. I use wheel since GT4 and i can't use pad anymore. I'm very bad on it.
In GT7 , driving inputs on a wheel need to be light and very precise , mainly out a corner with no TCS. I use G29 FFb 3/3 for GTSport , I've started GT7 at 5/5 , but today for powerfull road cars , i did a test at 10/10 and i love it. FFB is helping for counter-steer , you have to let your hands very light with the FFB talking to you the momentum. Very good , i'm discovering things everyday lately.
Good luck.
Thank you so much. I will stick with it for sure and not quit.

I also dropped a little donation your way and can't wait to see the library of tuned cars you produce.

Last edited:
So far I've only used your camaro tune but I plan on copying them all over to my cars, thanks so much! Here's a video I made testing your 550PP Camaro settings against the same car but without any tuning values changed (except transmission, and power limiter to match yours).

Back