PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,543 comments
Hey man, I have used the R32 setup, super awesome, but it’s turning circle is huge. Is it meant to be like that?

Hi, and thanks a lot for your hard work!
I have a question...can you please help me with the Audi Gr3 Evo?
I drive with wheel but I can't found a good setup for this awesome car...
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Hey man, I have used the R32 setup, super awesome, but it’s turning circle is huge. Is it meant to be like that?
Hello , sorry i don't understand what do you mean by "but it’s turning circle" ?? Spinning ?? If yes , this is the way GT7 it work even for 4x4 cars. Before , only MR , RR and FR cars were losing traction and spinning under acceleration. I've try to correct this behavior without killing it. It help a lot to give eagerness . The goal is to use this , turning the car still controlable. Before till GTSport , it was impossible to provoke oversteer out a corner with a 4x4. Only understeer.
Hi, and thanks a lot for your hard work!
I have a question...can you please help me with the Audi Gr3 Evo?
I drive with wheel but I can't found a good setup for this awesome car...
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
I didn't tune GR3 & 4 cars yet because the game have a problem in online rooms with PP x BOP x use of compound (that mess with PP) ..... They have to fix it soon for sure.
I'm working on some GR3 cars already , including the Audi , Mazda RX-Vision GT3 (very good) and the old supra.
Soon .. Have a good day.

Hi @praiano63 . Glad to see your tunes are back... Truly a blast from the past! You should consider publishing another app on the Playstore. Will definitely be a purchase from me!

Looking forward to your tunes...

Freestyler
Hello.It's a good idea but i don't know how to manage this. My last APP for GT5 and 6 were build by a partner with 50% of the gain. I have to check with my son if he know something about how to do.

Hello , sorry i don't understand what do you mean by "but it’s turning circle" ?? Spinning ?? If yes , this is the way GT7 it work even for 4x4 cars. Before , only MR , RR and FR cars were losing traction and spinning under acceleration. I've try to correct this behavior without killing it. It help a lot to give eagerness . The goal is to use this , turning the car still controlable. Before till GTSport , it was impossible to provoke oversteer out a corner with a 4x4. Only understeer.
No sorry, I didn’t explain it well. On Deep Forrest, the last hairpin corner is extremely difficult to make in the r32. It doesn’t turn enough, even in first gear.

Last edited:
Hello.It's a good idea but i don't know how to manage this. My last APP for GT5 and 6 were build by a partner with 50% of the gain. I have to check with my son if he know something about how to do.
I think you will need somebody who has programming skills. I have no idea what android app development entails. Holding thumbs that your son can assist you... and if not maybe some helpful soul from this wonderful forum can assist you.

Thanks , it's not easy with the model but it will be ok soon.

Thanks a lot for your help.:)

I can't see a big part of your setting.

Auto shop --- you every thing there to make any modification. Good luck.
Thanks @praiano63 , I was looking in the Tuning shop 🙈. The R32 tune is great btw, now I can finish it with the correct aerodynamics 🤣

Ford GT '06 - 600 PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo rain - 1.39

Wide body
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom .

Fast car , 2:07 laps , 1 stop for 3 laps gas. Excelent drive and great eagerness. For a 26 minutes race with a lot of driving pleasure.

f1.jpeg
f2.jpeg
f3.jpeg
f4.jpeg
f5.jpeg

>(((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16 - 800 PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.32

Wide Body
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

The car is not performant anymore at 700PP after update , so here a maxed 800PP that work very well anywhere.

91.jpeg
92.jpeg
93.jpeg
94.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
You are the best my friend setup Bmw m3 sport evolution 89 650pp for road racing???

Praiano, could you please give some hints on how to decrease the incredible amount of understeer that the Aqua car ( on weekly race A), shows in its behaviour under braking and also on acceleration??

Please??

So happy you are back mr Praiano, driving your tunes is the best fun I had in Gran Turismo. I think I used almost every tune you made for GT Sport.

Can't wait to see what tunes you have waiting for us.

Sending love, all the best to you!

Just looking at the various versions of the Porsche GT3, what year model would people recommend. I did see that praiano63 did a tune earlier with the 16 plate.

Just looking at the various versions of the Porsche GT3, what year model would people recommend. I did see that praiano63 did a tune earlier with the 16 plate.
I 've finished the Porsche cup right now and i did a tune for the GT3 RS , it's a fantastic battle with another '09 model on wet or wet. Perfect drive. With a Wide body....:D;)🧐😮‍💨
I took the wide body on the nürburgring. I didnt stand a chance, pretty hard to control. I dont know, im actually a noob, maybe im just bad at the time
Check the car i'm going to publish right now. I'm in love with it , what a driving line , grip , sane.... A great pleasure for the cup.

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.32

The car is not so performant as before the update 1.31 , would need some few more top speed , but handling is fantastic.

Rims 19" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

WIDE BODY ON.
Front A
Side A
Rear St
Wing A

p1.jpeg
p2.jpeg
p3.jpeg
p4.jpeg

pofot.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Appreciate the hard work. Any advice on turning the transmission?
Like others GT but easier , no need of any weird trans flip technique.... To taylor a gearbox for a specific track , check both torque and power curves to define your optimum RPM when shift .
Set 1 st gear for a better accel out the slower corner (Hairpin or else) or for grid start
Set last gear for the longer straight with a few more extra speed for stream.
Set some intermediary gears for importants turns. Sometime you need to shift a lower gear to gain RPM and extra grip. Also out of a corner with right RPM for a powerfull car to not upset the rear end....
That's it. Goood luck..

Like others GT but easier , no need of any weird trans flip technique.... To taylor a gearbox for a specific track , check both torque and power curves to define your optimum RPM when shift .
Set 1 st gear for a better accel out the slower corner (Hairpin or else) or for grid start
Set last gear for the longer straight with a few more extra speed for stream.
Set some intermediary gears for importants turns. Sometime you need to shift a lower gear to gain RPM and extra grip. Also out of a corner with right RPM for a powerfull car to not upset the rear end....
That's it. Goood luck..
Thanks much!

Praiano, could you please give some hints on how to decrease the incredible amount of understeer that the Aqua car ( on weekly race A), shows in its behaviour under braking and also on acceleration??

Please??

Thank you so much for that 911 (997) tune. I'm not a Porsche fan because I don't like the styling, but that car is incredible. It sticks to the road so well, feels very very balanced. I won book 36 with it (World Touring car championship).

And tonight I was online with my buddy and he raced against me in the Castrol Tom's Supra. While he was faster (obviously), it was very close. And I was faster on the straights, despite being 70 pp less. Plus the 997 was note planted and easier yo control

I 've finished the Porsche cup right now and i did a tune for the GT3 RS , it's a fantastic battle with another '09 model on wet or wet. Perfect drive. With a Wide body....:D;)🧐😮‍💨

Check the car i'm going to publish right now. I'm in love with it , what a driving line , grip , sane.... A great pleasure for the cup.
Thank you Mr. Praiano.
Can i see if theres a wide body installed?
If not, please give me these informations too.

Thanks a lot @praiano63 for the tune of the Porsche GT3 09 (997).
What a beast !!!
I did the Porsche Cup and the World Touring with it last night and what a pleasure!!!
So much grip and so good on the brakes.
Made it easy even in hard difficulty.
Cockpit view with my stick shift it was like I was in it for real.
And what a progress PD made on the sounds. Cars sound much better than GT sport.

Keep them coming

Thank you so much

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back