PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,576 comments

Attachments

• c6f8a7e4e493f72d97fc1b556b21a9cc_photo.jpg
    c6f8a7e4e493f72d97fc1b556b21a9cc_photo.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 106
@praiano63
You're not into doing tuning for specific daily races, right? I'd love that if you did. Right now it's Gr.3 at Daytona with a limit of 1350 kg and 524 hp. Everyone's following Youtuber's showing their tuning - very little variation.

Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model 740 PP - Racing tires - All around

Excelent GR3 car , safe and fast , i use the very good the stock gearbox , it's perfect for this power. Can take some draft on Le Mans or Nordschleife straight.

View attachment 1122821View attachment 1122822

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This tune is great! Won the gone with the wind 30 minute endurance on high speed ring by over a lap with it. Thanks man!

@praiano63
You're not into doing tuning for specific daily races, right? I'd love that if you did. Right now it's Gr.3 at Daytona with a limit of 1350 kg and 524 hp. Everyone's following Youtuber's showing their tuning - very little variation.
His Genesis G70 tune is aimed at this week's race B, and if you go to the first page there are a few Gr.3 tunes that probably fit at Daytona, just need to adjust gearing

Where does the grip end with this car. It is perfect!!!! I will be driving this and hitting some best lap times with it. Keep it coming @praiano63
Coming soon the 911 Turbo '81 . It's a pleasure at 650PP sport soft.;)
@praiano63
Sorry i can't do any good for daytona. I've almost never drrive there. I don't like the track so much. Because of this i can't be performant here , not sharp enough , to produce some efficient setting. Did you test my Audi R8 LMS EVO '19 - 740 PP - Racing tires - All around ?? Perhaps a base ?
His Genesis G70 tune is aimed at this week's race B, and if you go to the first page there are a few Gr.3 tunes that probably fit at Daytona, just need to adjust gearing
Sorry . Text is up there.⬆️⬆️

Porsche 911 (930) Turbo '81- 650 PP - Sport or Racing tires - All around

Ma---ra---vi---lhosa . I love the sensation to put the front wheel where i want. I use it with the 4 gears stock gearbox or a 5 gears custom racing gearbox.
Wide Body
Front aero part and skirt , i've take it out after for question of style , but the front downforce numbers stay .... ok
Rear aero type A ( Still stylish
I've put the anti lag system but i didn't use it . Up to you.
Weight of the car is 1170 kg. Homage to the RUF Yellow bird , next generation car.

por1.jpg
por2.jpg
por3.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

PRT-SS-BANNER-1.jpg

I need your help for me to buy a PS5 please.
Anybody who could contribute with any amount , here above a donation button for my paypall account.

Thanks you a lot to every fellow GT7 players who like my settings.

Road cars

550PP
BMW M3 SPORT Evolution '89 - Sport tires - All around
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 - Sport soft tires - All around
Ferrari 308 GTB '75 -550PP to 700 PP - Sport and Racing tires - All around
Honda NSX Tupe R '92 - 550PP - Sport tires - All around
Nissan R32 GTR V Spec II '94 - 550PP & 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
600PP
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 - Sport soft tires - All around
Mitsubishi Evolutioon VI GSR T.M '99 - 600 PP - Sport soft tires - All around
Nissan R32 GTR V Spec II '94 - 550PP & 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
Porsche 911 (930) Turbo '81- 650 PP - Sport or Racing tires - All around
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around -(Porsche Cup)
700PP
Ford GT '06 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
800PP
Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 - 750 PP - Racing tires - All around
GROUP 4 Cars
Alfa Romeo 4C GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
Genesis G70 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal - SPA Gearbox
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal
Toyota Supra GR Race Car '19 GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
GROUP 3 Cars
Audi R8 LMS EVO '19 - 740 PP - Racing tires - All around
Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model 740 PP - Racing tires - All around

ive go a problem with the porsche 911 GT3 (997) ' 09, ive got 2 and both different bhp from standard and i cant get them down to below 650, closest is 669.24 and thats with 200kg ballast- 70- power restrictor - 0 ecu and 1-3 weight reduction 🤔 no engine tuning just body rigidity

Is anybody else having transmissions issues?

I was running the G70 all last night and was fine (great tune btw) , I changed livery after server maintenance and felt something was off, now gears 1 and 2 are incorrect and my PP level is 655, I can’t get it back down below 630 unless I take the Turbo off but also 1st and 2nd gear will not stay as I input them. The keep changing to default settings with 3-6 as per the tune?

Am I doing something wrong here? I tried both the R32 and NSX R '92 tunes and after braking downhill they don't want to turn at the Deep Forest hairpin. I turn my left stick to the max and the cars slowly go wide at 40-50 km/h. Unbelievable understeer. Doesn't matter if I change the brake bias. This is really frustrating.
I think I had other cars doing the same on Suzuka and Fuji without any tuning so I don't think it's your setups. I feel it's GT7 physics completely changed and/or bugged.
Anybody else with the same issue?

Deep-Forest-Raceway-hairpin-Gran-Turismo-7-1024x576.jpg
I have had it at this track and Fuji...I literally entered the corner at 3mph and my wheel gave it and the turning circle felt like i was driving an excavator

I was running the G70 all last night and was fine (great tune btw) , I changed livery after server maintenance and felt something was off, now gears 1 and 2 are incorrect and my PP level is 655, I can’t get it back down below 630 unless I take the Turbo off but also 1st and 2nd gear will not stay as I input them. The keep changing to default settings with 3-6 as per the tune?
It's a gearing bug. Make your last gear short enough to where rotational Gs at 150 mph are 0, and it'll drop your PP drastically.

ive go a problem with the porsche 911 GT3 (997) ' 09, ive got 2 and both different bhp from standard and i cant get them down to below 650, closest is 669.24 and thats with 200kg ballast- 70- power restrictor - 0 ecu and 1-3 weight reduction 🤔 no engine tuning just body rigidity

It's a gearing bug. Make your last gear short enough to where rotational Gs at 150 mph are 0, and it'll drop your PP drastically.
It's a real mess for PP settings . You have to set the car for less PP to gain power , any 0,1 point gain or lost a huge PP for no reason .... looking the less prejudicial move for your points, Really stupid. After all the players will finish those ingame races , i will do only BOP settings for race cars at least.
Let's wait a new update. Very soon i hope.

Last edited:
I have had it at this track and Fuji...I literally entered the corner at 3mph and my wheel gave it and the turning circle felt like i was driving an excavator
Try raising the front ride height, good chance the wheels are rubbing on the arches. I've had that with the R32 and 97 Supra if the front is too low.

It's a real mess for PP settings . You have to set the car for less PP to gain power , any 0,1 point gain or lost a huge PP for no reason .... looking the less prejudicial move for your points, Really stupid. After all the players will finish those ingame races , i will do only BOP settings for race cars at least.
Let's wait a new update. Very soon i hope.
one min im at right setting then its saying im 29pp over and all i can do is remove exhaust etc.

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around

What a car for the "Porsche Cup" for example. Perfect line , huge grip , sane ,no surprise even under wet condition , you'll have some rain during 2 races. I'm in love really , a real pleasure to pilot.

EDIT: You can gain PP and power (top Speed) , increasing the ballast value, remembering to replace it on the right position on the car to have the same repartition 44/56. Up to you ,i prefer grip , it's only a base tune.

View attachment 1121870View attachment 1121871View attachment 1121872View attachment 1121876

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your
I am unable to adjust the downforce, is this a bug? I tried searching but would love your input!

I am unable to adjust the downforce, is this a bug? I tried searching but would love your input!
Need to buy the parts in the GT Auto / customize the car . Buy all aero parts front skirt and rear foil.... Also the wide body first.

It seems you didn't add the "Wide body & Aero front and rear. Need to put larger wheels.... Perhaps.
i did all that first, i didn't change tyres to sports, then it jumped back up 29pp. spent a couple of hours doing livery on it had a race then did livery on the 09 porsche, but i wanted to change the 16 model but the system deleted all the decals and i was left with just the base colour, it made two pings as i tried to open the livery i had as it was showing available 😔

Need to buy the parts in the GT Auto / customize the car . Buy all aero parts front skirt and rear foil.... Also the wide body first.
I do have front, side, rear, and wing A. I then added wide body after…. Maybe I need to switch to rear wing B… thanks for the response!

Last edited:
Back