PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,536 comments
Yes , 200 , i don't know the kind of unit they are usinging but that it's writen on the setting sheet.
Yes , i've set first the speed at 200 kmh then i've setted each individual gear.
OK, Thanks! Can you post the individual gears to complete the setup?

I have to do this soon. Perhaps with ferrari tributo maxed first

I have it . It's one of favorite car in GT , soon.

Also have of course. I'll have a drive for S2000 and Supra '97 after doing the severals race cars i have begin.
You just made my night brother! Looking forward for the S2000 tune. 😎👌

Front downforce 200?? Doesnt go up to 100 with front aero parts. What I miss ... is it correct that you have set the transmission to 200 km/h? Thanks in advance!
I had the same issue with the front downforce. I ended up spending a bit of time trying to figure it out, and it seems that you need to go to GT Auto -> Customize Cars -> Custom Parts -> Rear -> Type B. For whatever reason that changed the maximum front downforce from 100 to 200 for me.

The Supra '97 was wrong. I had posted the stock suspension. OK NOW. Sorry.
Hi Praiano! Great tunes! I noticed that the second picture is also showing your "stock" setting sheet. Is there another picture for that too? I'm also trying to find out where I'm missing about 40 PP. Thanks!

OK, Thanks! Can you post the individual gears to complete the setup?
It's an overall setting . I just post gears for single track .... normally. :lol: Anyway , you have the 200 kmh setting. I can't confirm 100% but it seems that when you set the lower preset speed first then build each gears according to your need , this drop your PP like magic. It happen several time to me , but there is no rules. When you drop 1 point from your ride height you lose 2 or 3 PP . When you go 1 point in the same way , then you increase some more PP instead.... No logic. Need to check point by point.:crazy::crazy: This is PD.
I had the same issue with the front downforce. I ended up spending a bit of time trying to figure it out, and it seems that you need to go to GT Auto -> Customize Cars -> Custom Parts -> Rear -> Type B. For whatever reason that changed the maximum front downforce from 100 to 200 for me.

Hi Praiano! Great tunes! I noticed that the second picture is also showing your "stock" setting sheet. Is there another picture for that too? I'm also trying to find out where I'm missing about 40 PP. Thanks!
Did you put the WIDE BODY on ? I really don't understand how it is possible. Or just more bug..:indiff:
The another picture is not importante. The parts and wheight reductions brake system & pad (racing) ... are already there.
When i test a new setting , i only reset the suspensions on another sheet, just to check the progress i've made or not.

It's an overall setting . I just post gears for single track .... normally. :lol: Anyway , you have the 200 kmh setting. I can't confirm 100% but it seems that when you set the lower preset speed first then build each gears according to your need , this drop your PP like magic. It happen several time to me , but there is no rules. When you drop 1 point from your ride height you lose 2 or 3 PP . When you go 1 point in the same way , then you increase some more PP instead.... No logic. Need to check point by point.:crazy::crazy: This is PD.

Did you put the WIDE BODY on ? I really don't understand how it is possible. Or just more bug..:indiff:
The another picture is not importante. The parts and wheight reductions brake system & pad (racing) ... are already there.
When i test a new setting , i only reset the suspensions on another sheet, just to check the progress i've made or not.
I do have the Wide Body on. Probably just more bugs, but I'll keep playing around with it. Thanks for your help!

From i remember at the Daytona GR3 10 laps , i win easy with the Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model 740 PP - Racing tires - All around Racing hard tires no stop , with gas limiter. I very bad at daytona because i never drive there .For this unique event i've used the braking point marker with the red stripes on track. I'm totally lost in daytona.:lol::lol:
BMW M6 GR3 torque is almost tame.I'm just trying to add some front grip without losing top speed.
I beat it earlier. I figured out something. I have been adding nitrous to everything because it doesn’t add to your PP. It definitely effects the race difficulty though, I beat two races this afternoon that I could not win previously just from removing nitrous.

Just a FYI in case it hasn’t been covered previously.

Last edited:
PB ok . I just remember that my fast lap during this 5 laps race (75.000 cr) is 2:18.5 with the NSX.
Thanks, I guess I'm getting a lucky tune with my Alfa 4C (PB -- 2.17.2)... Once I play around a bit more, I would like to share my tune to see what you think about my approach.

It's a fun car. Any tuning ideas to make this thing beat the Tsukuba 550p 5 lap race? The initial gears seem sluggish and slow as I'm always getting smoked coming out of 2nd gear.
I'm on a S2000 550PP right now. I've tested it 600PP but a bit too much for 580PP of the S2000 .But it was reaching 22B and porsche 911 GT3 '16 on SPA starting last coming 3 place at 10 seconds.. I don't want to do undoable mechanic with it. It's a fantastic car too. Let's see on tsukuba with supra too.
Thanks, I guess I'm getting a lucky tune with my Alfa 4C (PB -- 2.17.2)... Once I play around a bit more, I would like to share my tune to see what you think about my approach.
I did already 2:17 high low 18 regular with the BM3 Z4 GT3 , when out trafic from lap 3 to 5. What a car. I think i can low17 under time attack , but the bonus 75.000 credits make you on the fast line but safe.

I'm on a S2000 550PP right now. I've tested it 600PP but a bit too much for 580PP of the S2000 .But it was reaching 22B and porsche 911 GT3 '16 on SPA starting last coming 3 place at 10 seconds.. I don't want to do undoable mechanic with it. It's a fantastic car too. Let's see on tsukuba with supra too.

I did already 2:17 high low 18 regular with the BM3 Z4 GT3 , when out trafic from lap 3 to 5. What a car. I think i can low17 under time attack , but the bonus 75.000 credits make you on the fast line but safe.
Can you post the 550pp S2000 setup?

Honda S2000 '99 - 600 PP - Sport Soft tires - All Track 1.31

-Wide body

-Custom wheels : Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Side A
-Rear A
-Wing Custom

Very good any track , even with a not so good top speed , the superior grip turn the car competitive , excelent easy drive . Perfect on Nordschleife or Suzuka.

h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around(SPA Gearbox)-1.23

Still after 1.23 at this moment
My faster GR3 630PP so far. Speed , grip , easy to manage , no surprise , any track , just perfect for me.

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
BMW M6 GT3 endurance model '16 - 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - SUZUKA

Extremelly fast , stock setting had the tendency to lose the rear end due to huge torque , Now it's resolved.

View attachment 1127708View attachment 1127709View attachment 1127710

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you for posting that. I’m looking forward to trying it out. I’m pretty sure mine has a lot of potential.

Is there a reason that I’m missing that you lower the top speed so much? I thought it was genius at first, but I’ve found (in my limited experience) that the pp comes right back where it was once I’m done manually adjusting the gear ratios.

Last edited:
Please do the GR3 Viper. It’s really fast and handles great and I know it would be the best GR3 I have with your suspension tuning. I feel pretty confident that you’d be glad you spent the time doing it.

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 -550PP to 700 PP - Sport and Racing tires - All around

This car is amazing , very performant , safe , agressive , great driving pleasure.You can use it from 550PP Sport hard tires till Racing soft tires close to 700PP. All this staying with the same behaviors .
One of the Ferrari to keep on the top of your list.
You can modulate the downforce depending your need , fast track or grip tune... For this increase or decrease the downforce value for both front and rear proportionally.

-WIDE BODY
- AERO PARTS FRONT AND REAR ADDED

View attachment 1122712View attachment 1122714View attachment 1122715View attachment 1122716

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Sir thank you for the tune, but the car too oversteer for me, what should i do ? thank you

Porsche 911 (930) Turbo '81- 650 PP - Sport or Racing tires - All around

Ma---ra---vi---lhosa . I love the sensation to put the front wheel where i want. I use it with the 4 gears stock gearbox or a 5 gears custom racing gearbox.
Wide Body
Front aero part and skirt , i've take it out after for question of style , but the front downforce numbers stay .... ok
Rear aero type A ( Still stylish
I've put the anti lag system but i didn't use it . Up to you.
Weight of the car is 1170 kg. Homage to the RUF Yellow bird , next generation car.

View attachment 1125004View attachment 1125005View attachment 1125006

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Thanks for this tune , I had tried to set it up myself and whilst it was quite good it's nowhere near as good as this one or as much fun . Ran a 7 min 22 sec Lap at the Nord and passed all 19 AI Cars way way before halfway around the circuit during that all German Car race .

Sir thank you for the tune, but the car too oversteer for me, what should i do ? thank you
I've tried to let this car as safe as possible but without killing the car's behaviors. I think it's ok for fast agressive driving but you can't overdrive this car like any car in GT7 like it was possible in GTSport. ;)👍

Last edited:
romynovanda
Hello, the first thing to do with that car is to wide body it and then lower/tighten it.
But in any case it won't have enough downforce to completetly remove that overstreer, just go easy on your throttle in corner exit.

Last edited:
So what do you prefer 650S GR3 ? I don't have those cars for the moment so i just can buy 1 . Of course i'll do all of them later but it's very difficult to make credits .
If you want to help with any donation , you can find a paypall button firt post of my garage. Thanks for your help.
Paypall button or QR code
Sorry for the late reply. Yes I prefer the GR3 over 4. Both cars are actually good. Check your DM I have sent you donation it should get you both cars of the 650S

Last edited:
Hi all!
I finally got hold of a Red Bull X2019 and thought it would be great for the 24 minutes of Le Mans mission. However, when I approach 320 kph, a strange thing happens: the car steers violently to the left or to the right without me touching the controls, my G29 is perfectly straight but the steering wheel in the car is turned. It happened on dry track, racing medium tires, both low and medium aero. Could it be a bug or is it related to the standard setup? I found another couple of players who had the same problem, but no clue on the cause. Did it happen to any of you?

Hi all!
I finally got hold of a Red Bull X2019 and thought it would be great for the 24 minutes of Le Mans mission. However, when I approach 320 kph, a strange thing happens: the car steers violently to the left or to the right without me touching the controls, my G29 is perfectly straight but the steering wheel in the car is turned. It happened on dry track, racing medium tires, both low and medium aero. Could it be a bug or is it related to the standard setup? I found another couple of players who had the same problem, but no clue on the cause. Did it happen to any of you?
Hi , this not a bug. G29 do this in straight when force is not applied on it . Normally with huge downforce cars like Red Bull X2019 . Just low your FFB till the problem stop. For others cars like GR3 no problems , i use G29 at 8/8 or even 10/10

I just used your F8 tributo tune and it's amazing dropped 5 seconds off my fastest lap time on my first lap on deep forest. Comparing your tune to my attempt at tuning idk how I ever won a race. I used to fight the car through every turn now I'm planted and able to throttle out of turns with absolutely no assists. Any chance you could do a 700pp Dodge Viper GTS '13 and the new Nissan Z soon? Would love to try some high PP FRs that I really struggle with. Thanks for all these tunes you're a mad scientist!

Attachments

• a2b93ba8f3f3f6267f82ca09d2cbc5e4.jpg
    a2b93ba8f3f3f6267f82ca09d2cbc5e4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 27
Back