PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,528 comments
Anyone done the Tokyo 600? Does the AI pit once or twice during that race and what tires did you use because wet tires wore out in like 3 laps?

Great idea, I'm going to try that out 🤟 thanks for that
@vonMarshall

I did a first draft for both. Some things have to be corrected but i think i'm on the right way. I didn't change the front spoiler because it was a nice shelby part but it go to 80 i don't know what ( downforce unit) , the other look the same but it goes close to 180.
But you if you add a lot front downforce , You'll lose a lot of power against the PP.
The medium tires are necessary i think they solve partially the car go out of controle.

EDIT: Gearbox is an experience

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg

Last edited:
I know it's a long shot but has anybody seen any tunes for LT1 swapped miata?
I've got trans tuned pretty much perfect she walks zr1's and gtr's in roll races but suspension has been driving me nuts...she hates the corners.
Can you share your gearing config?

Hey guys! I've been checking this page, @praiano63 tunes! You've been a great help! But I've a "holy" request ahah have someone already got a nice tune for the RX-7 with the swapped 787B engine? It's been really hard to get it right.

@vonMarshall

I did a first draft for both. Some things have to be corrected but i think i'm on the right way. I didn't change the front spoiler because it was a nice shelby part but it go to 80 i don't know what ( downforce unit) , the other look the same but it goes close to 180.
But you if you add a lot front downforce , You'll lose a lot of power against the PP.
The medium tires are necessary i think they solve partially the car go out of controle.

View attachment 1135101View attachment 1135102View attachment 1135103
The gearing is tricky.
I also made a super charged “super Snake”
Great Power but hard to control!

@vonMarshall

Omg thank you sir! Your the best 👌 👍 going to try it out after work

:lol:Hey guys! I've been checking this page, @praiano63 tunes! You've been a great help! But I've a "holy" request ahah have someone already got a nice tune for the RX-7 with the swapped 787B engine? It's been really hard to get it right.
I've senn it around in youtube:lol: , this is a crazy swap , i don't where or how to get something so crazy , if you know soon , let me know

So how is the PS5 ? Happy with it .

As your looking at Mustangs any chance we could have a Gr3 and a Gr4 Tune at some point please .

Need them for the Bathurst V8 Supercars I'm trying to setup .

So how is the PS5 ? Happy with it .

As your looking at Mustangs any chance we could have a Gr3 and a Gr4 Tune at some point please .

Need them for the Bathurst V8 Supercars I'm trying to setup .
PS5 fantastic :D Thanks. Mustang GR4 have problem with the direction , bug . I'lltest it again.
How's the MR2 coming? I'm fairly happy with mine but definitely interested to see how you've got yours set up.
MR2 is so perfect that i don't know if i'll do a new racing suspension for it. A wonderfull build from PD. Perhaps the LSD and gearbox for sure.

Not surprised to see you say that, I've been playing around with it for a couple days and the only suspension settings that seem to help are lowering the car a bit and adjusting the sway bars. I'm sure there's other minor benefits to be had but I can't find them.

The LSD is what's tripping me up. I've been able to get the car into and out of corners a bit better, but haven't found the magic numbers yet.

All in all, it's a great car. Worth the wait

Hello Praiano , how are you brother, i hope you are fine, i wanted to ask you a question about something in the newest update, i have noticed that when you put the wheel rim number it has changed as the front one is lowest number of the rear, means if i used 19 wheel rim , the rear will be 20, how is that going to affect the car, or is that going to change alot in the tuning work ? I suppose that maybe its too early to ask the question, i hope if you can check this out

Hello Praiano , how are you brother, i hope you are fine, i wanted to ask you a question about something in the newest update, i have noticed that when you put the wheel rim number it has changed as the front one is lowest number of the rear, means if i used 19 wheel rim , the rear will be 20, how is that going to affect the car, or is that going to change alot in the tuning work ? I suppose that maybe its too early to ask the question, i hope if you can check this out
It's seems that is only aesthetic. Same performance . But i'm not sure because i didn't test it deeply. Anyway i only use the original rim's size. I don't like those skinnies tires over big rims.

I've senn it around in youtube:lol: , this is a crazy swap , i don't where or how to get something so crazy , if you know soon , let me know
Yeah, I watch some on YouTube too. Mostly drift builds, and the track/circuit builds, the guys who helped me, if I'm honest, their setup is even worse than mine 😅

Hey Praiano, thank you for your wonderful tunes! I was wondering if you would consider making a tune for the 92' Porsche 911 Carrera? I got mine with a widebody and dovetail wing and I love whipping it around nurburgring! Could use a proper tune tho. Thank you again for sharing your tunes!

Ford Shelby GT350-R '16 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.43

Wide Body
Rims 19" / Width Wide / Offset standard
Front A
Side A
Wing Custom

Just a quick update , this ballast setting work very well . It help also to control the wheel spin when power and torque are coming but it's still not tamed. Shift early out slow corners and control your acceleration input.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240305161526.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240305161535.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240305161543.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240305161550.jpg

mus4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
dear praiano63, can I kindly make a request to tune Mclaren P1 GTR? That would be so much fun to play on a world tour 800pp. I tried the original setting, but it wasn't great for me:grumpy:.

from a Mclaren lover

It's a great car that i would love to do . But , the problem is the credits it need to buy it. Not for the moment. I've too much cars to do and during this first weeks , only around 500.000 cr and less (a lot of cheap cars are wonderfull too). The reason is that i want to fill my garage with a lot of cars during this G7 start. After , in a month or 2 , i'll save credits for those marvels.
Sorry. But it's just a question of time.;)

Ford Shelby GT350-R '16 - 600PP - Sport medium - All around
Amazing car. So powerfull , huge grip , front end with an excelent precision , very intuitive and safe driving . I'm very proud for this build. No more words anymore , drive it.I'm sure you'll smile.

Wide Body
Front A
Side St
Wing Custom

its a good car, i use to use to make quick money around daytona, now i use SRT for even quicker money 😂, might just stick with these 800 races to make money now the car im using is easy drive. just done mustang in same livery
IMG_20220408_181803.jpg

Last edited:
Ford Shelby GT350-R '16 - 600PP - Sport medium - All around
Amazing car. So powerfull , huge grip , front end with an excelent precision , very intuitive and safe driving . I'm very proud for this build. No more words anymore , drive it.I'm sure you'll smile.

Wide Body
Front A
Side St
Wing Custom

Yesss ! Trying this now super stoked! You the man

Didn't turn ?? This is my best car in this 600PP. Perhaps you're doing something wrong on the settings. 19" are the original diameters but you have to install news Rims tobe able the width , not the original one it seems. Controller issue ? I don't know but i think so.
Double checked the tuning again and have it exactly the same as you. I notice that when I’m holding down acceleration the red triangle icon in my HUD lights up as soon as I touch the steering, which I assume indicates there is some form of alert in the car.

@vonMarshall

Wahey now i can use this at Bathurst , thanks for the tune buddy .

Hi Praiano! Just wanted to say I used your RX-7 GT-X tune for the 550PP 1 hour race: sports hard and no pit-stops, just a bit of fuel saving, easy win! This car handles amazing! 🤩

I'm also glad to see you bought the Daytona, can't wait to see your tune!

Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 -700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around -1.32
Mythic car . Can be detuned at 600PP with Sport Hard on Tokyo Rain

Wide Body
Rims 18" / Width Wide / Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Wing Custom

l1.jpeg
l2.jpeg
l3.jpeg
l4.jpeg

l5.jpg