PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,543 comments
Mazda Roadster Touring Car - 600PP - Racing Hard Tires - Tsukuba - 1.36
TSUNAMI in TSUKUBA
FM 1 , 12laps / Racing Hard tires / full tank.

m1.jpeg
m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg
m4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
I'll do as soon i've finished the 10 cars i have under tuning process. A lot of cars. I can't stop buying news cars i love and have some preference .

Bis : I'll do as soon i've finished the 10 cars i have under tuning process. A lot of cars. I can't stop buying news cars i love and have some preference .

Longer 1st gear as the torque support . It help a lot.

Imagine what i was doing this afternoon , beginning from the last thing i do 99.99% of the time. Doing a livery before tuning :lol::lol:
View attachment 1135556

EDIT: Just to say i'll do a tune with original power / weight / 5gears manual gearbox / Sport hard / LSD / Full customized suspension / racing brakes & pads​

"The more you give, the more they take." You're right , where is this post , i can't find it. Let see look better.
Ok I will give that a shot. Thanks for the reply!

Hi Praiano! Just wanted to say I used your RX-7 GT-X tune for the 550PP 1 hour race: sports hard and no pit-stops, just a bit of fuel saving, easy win! This car handles amazing! 🤩

I'm also glad to see you bought the Daytona, can't wait to see your tune!
Which race would that be exactly? I'm curious to try with the same tune

How did you get the gears to the values? I cant get the 2575 for the 1.Gear
The exact gearing isn't all that important. Just tune it to the point you're happy with it. Make sure that on a test run of the track, you get just a bit into the last gear on the longest straight with a bunch left, so you have room to speed up when drafting a car in front of you.

For those who need credit fast, go do the Circuit Experience in each race track and if you get all gold you recieve tons of credits. Ex.: Interlagos gives 1.2 millions, Nordschlefe gives 6 millions and Nurburgring give 1.2 millions
yeah just go get all golds on nurburgring, easy LOL!

@praiano63 if i may ask, what result do you look for when tuning a car? are you looking to make it a more smooth drive? what would you describe your driving style as?

Last edited:
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 - Sport or Racing Tires - All around

I've spent a long time on this car. Never satisfied with his performant and balance. I'm happy with it now. It can be used from 600PP Sport hard tires to 700PP with softer Sport tires or even Race tires.
In the laps times of competitives top 600 or 700PP cars.

Wide body

Rims 20" width Wide / Offset Wide.

no good for Tokyo 600 expressway, understeers and lacks power to stay with leaders

Hello Praiano63, thank you for your work! The R32 setups have been incredibly helpful for me! I was wondering if you’ve done a tune for the RCZ GR. 3 Road car or if there’s a setup somewhere on here that I’m not finding. Thanks again!

Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 - 750 PP - Racing tires - All around

First i'd bought this car , so much power , no downforce .... I tought that perhaps it was a waste of a lot of credits for this.
Then i decide to spend a lot more transforming it in a race car. It work very well. This is a fantastic machine to drive around any track , fast or more than a GR3 , great precision , safe after adding some ballast 45/55 repartition weight. One more 100% Marvel.
Wide body , rigidy , aero parts.... needed of course.

View attachment 1123042View attachment 1123043View attachment 1123044View attachment 1123045

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Just wondering what specific aero parts for this car, also what about the wheels and tires? Thanks!!

It feels too rigid on slow corners and unstable on fast ones. TCS 1 and counter steering means suicide.
The original is undrivable through the trial mountain curves and depressions. It's a base setting to not spin every corner without aids. It work for me , you can use the base to fit your style. Win in front 2d +1mn
no good for Tokyo 600 expressway, understeers and lacks power to stay with leaders
Take the original setting and tell me the news after your test.
Hello Praiano63, thank you for your work! The R32 setups have been incredibly helpful for me! I was wondering if you’ve done a tune for the RCZ GR. 3 Road car or if there’s a setup somewhere on here that I’m not finding. Thanks again!
I love GrB roads cars. I finish to buy 17 GR4 & GR3 today after taking the money from circuit experiences that was waiting for me.
Just wondering what specific aero parts for this car, also what about the wheels and tires? Thanks!!
Aerofoils front and rear (wings) , rear diffuser if any , side Skirt that be more aesthetic than eficient...
Well , tires with different compounds , hardness...
I don't totally understand your question.
Thank you Praino, this car is hard to tame, tight corners are not it's bestfriend- Kuddo's
"tight corners are not it's bestfriend" you can set shorter 1st gear , but take care with wheel spin out corner.

The original is undrivable through the trial mountain curves and depressions. It's a base setting to not spin every corner without aids. It work for me , you can use the base to fit your style. Win in front 2d +1mn

Take the original setting and tell me the news after your test.

I love GrB roads cars. I finish to buy 17 GR4 & GR3 today after taking the money from circuit experiences that was waiting for me.

Aerofoils front and rear (wings) , rear diffuser if any , side Skirt that be more aesthetic than eficient...
Well , tires with different compounds , hardness...
I don't totally understand your question.

"tight corners are not it's bestfriend" you can set shorter 1st gear , but take care with wheel spin out corner.
all tuned cars are left in water trail, but use a standared car in you can keep up so its got be more PD glitch ripoff

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92 - 600PP - Sport medium tires - All around
Top time 600PP at suzuka and other places. Needed to raise the front a bit to not use ballast . This Porsche specially don't work with ballast. So because of this it float a few only at very high speed with very fast curves over bumps like Nordschleife. No problem with it , the car stay incredibly stable and safe . Just stay calm :scared::lol::lol:

Wide Body
Rims 17" / Width Wide / Offset wide
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Dude you are relentless, every tune I've used so far has been spot on, thanks for taking the time out to not only help us all out but teach us a few things along the way. You may say you're not the best tuner out there but I don't find many willing to do this amount and put it all out there for others to use... 👍👍👍

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - SH front // SM rear - All around
This wonderfull car was broken since the dealer shop. A real shame for PD do allow this , a so simple thing to fix before game day 1 .
You can lose the Rear end easy I've tested everything without success. Finaly i try to use a softer tires at the rear. Now the car is ok.
Wide body ON
Front part B
Rear diffuser ON
No rear downforce.

For the gearbox the fully customize have a bug. You can use the "Fully Customizable Manual transmition.

View attachment 1131025View attachment 1131026View attachment 1131034View attachment 1131028

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
First time back since GT6 and as always your tuning is greatly appreciated. Thank you Praiano for the taming of this car. This car is one of my favourites and was sad that what ever I tried in my limited tuning ability would not work.

@praiano63

Hi mate.
Thank you so much for all your hardwork.
Ive been using the app you made for earlier GT series. Was so great.

I was wondering if i could request a 700pp tune of the Lancer Evolution Final Gr. 3 and maybe also Gr. 4
I will also make a donation.
Thanks again. Epic work.

Kind regards

@praiano63

Hi mate.
Thank you so much for all your hardwork.
Ive been using the app you made for earlier GT series. Was so great.

I was wondering if i could request a 700pp tune of the Lancer Evolution Final Gr. 3 and maybe also Gr. 4
I will also make a donation.
Thanks again. Epic work.

Kind regards
I've bought both cars today after taking the payback of circuit experiences .
I will do both. Thanks for your help.;)

Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 - 600PP - Sport medium tires - All around
I wanted to do a replica of the Le Mans race car in '73 , But there were no purpose to do this in GT7 , who and where you'll race this specific car ?
Because of this i did a 600PP that anybody can use anywhere. The tune is the same as Le Mans one i was working on , WHo want is interested to detune a bit the car , weight is the same , power down to 348HP , put a manual gearbox ..... Up to you. Be happy with it.

Wide Body
Rims 15" / Width Wide / Offset wide
Front A
Wing Standard

Thank you good sir!!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back