PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,564 comments
Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - All around
This is a special car in GT7 , till now i don't know any other with those behaviors. Perhaps the Yaris but his brakes are really broken.
The R33 have a few similarity with the Yaris because the brakes are bringing the whole car to the apex , not dosing the pressure , you can upset the car if too much pressure or late on the brakes (but the brake's Yaris are broken) . Well done , you will use this normally after some laps , bringing back the front of the car to his driving line to reach the apex , you're the boss. Fantastic sensation , really great. Both 600PP and 700PP are this way. For the 700PP with so much power and Sport tires , You'll the king of the drifters if you want to. Even me , the worst drifter of the univers.
Accelerate , bring inside the line with a soft brake input. A fantastic game to play for racing too . I'm in love with this car. Mission complished ;):dopey:.
PS: About performances , Number 1 for 700PP , top 3 for 600PP

Wide Body

Rims 17" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Front A Side A Rear B Wing A

I cannot wait to try this out! Thank you. It sounds a lot of fun.

Your ‘94 and ‘02 tunes rock. I think I have done more miles in your Nissans than anything else and am delighted you have completed the trilogy.

At Interlagos, which is my preferred testing ground, I run 600pp in the 63cr Turbo race which I love doing as a combined grind / teat and the ‘02 is about 0.5 seconds faster than the ‘94 when I get a lap spot on, but the ‘94 is more forgiving and consistent.

I’ll be taking the R33 there soon.

till now i don't know any other with those behaviors. Perhaps the Yaris but his brakes are really broken.

The R33 have a few similarity with the Yaris because the brakes are bringing the whole car to the apex , not dosing the pressure , you can upset the car if too much pressure or late on the brakes (but the brake's Yaris are broken) .
And I thought I was the only one who thought the Yaris brakes are broken. Any tunes that minimise that as much as possible? Or any plans for a tune for the car and just mind the brakes??

Alpine A110 Group 4 '72- 500 PP - Sport hard front & sport medium Tires at rear - All around

Undrivable , i did a setup for me to use this wonderfull car. Perfect to race brands hatch 500PP or 550PP event.

Rims 13" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Perfect car for the 1h endurance mission with cars older 1979
Just changed to comfort medium on front a comfort soft at rear to fit the regulation. really a joy to drive this wonderful car.
Thanks very much for this. it was an hour of pleasure with this car :-)

Thanks a lot for your help.

It's possible, i'm a bit confused about reading due to aphasia . Sometime it's complicate to understand what i'm trying to read. But it's ok. The track experience save me , no more problem to buy cars under 1.000.000 cr.

Thanks a lot for your help.

You must have some extra parts like turbo or else. ECU , Air cleaner..... need to take all this out to reach the specs.;) good luck.
praiano, regarding your missing car. I have accidentally purchased the wrong version of the game currency on PlayStation before, all you need to do is email them or submit a request, they will get back to you so quickly without any problem.

In your case, if the car is missing or perhaps the wrong version, they can refund you within a few days.

Have you got anything with your invitations? I got the Enzo !!! If you could work in a tune for this, I would love to give it a try!!!! Thanks for all this !!! Next purchase, Carrera GT !!!!!

I cannot wait to try this out! Thank you. It sounds a lot of fun.

Your ‘94 and ‘02 tunes rock. I think I have done more miles in your Nissans than anything else and am delighted you have completed the trilogy.

At Interlagos, which is my preferred testing ground, I run 600pp in the 63cr Turbo race which I love doing as a combined grind / teat and the ‘02 is about 0.5 seconds faster than the ‘94 when I get a lap spot on, but the ‘94 is more forgiving and consistent.

I’ll be taking the R33 there soon.
The R33 is as good as R32 at 600PP . For 700PP . It's my best road car at this level. And the most fun to drive because of those unusuals braking behaviors.
And I thought I was the only one who thought the Yaris brakes are broken. Any tunes that minimise that as much as possible? Or any plans for a tune for the car and just mind the brakes??
I have this for the yaris , not finished because i didn't find a way for it yet.Yaris 550PP
praiano, regarding your missing car. I have accidentally purchased the wrong version of the game currency on PlayStation before, all you need to do is email them or submit a request, they will get back to you so quickly without any problem.

In your case, if the car is missing or perhaps the wrong version, they can refund you within a few days.
I've already to cancel the credit card payment number 2. I did bought 2 Vulcao:lol: , but the chat online cut the line automatically , after you stay more than 30 seconds without comunication. The things that PSN guy during the chat recommand didn't work at all.
Have you or can you do setup for focus rs and pagani ?
No yet. Perhaps the Pagani next week. For the Focus i have to test it the '18
Have you got anything with your invitations? I got the Enzo !!! If you could work in a tune for this, I would love to give it a try!!!! Thanks for all this !!! Next purchase, Carrera GT !!!!!
Nothing for me. Only 100.000 credits. Carrera GT & Enzo are to expensive for the moment. Later in the game .

The R33 is as good as R32 at 600PP . For 700PP . It's my best road car at this level. And the most fun to drive because of those unusuals braking behaviors.

I have this for the yaris , not finished because i didn't find a way for it yet.Yaris 550PP

I've already to cancel the credit card payment number 2. I did bought 2 Vulcao:lol: , but the chat online cut the line automatically , after you stay more than 30 seconds without comunication. The things that PSN guy during the chat recommand didn't work at all.

No yet. Perhaps the Pagani next week. For the Focus i have to test it the '18

Nothing for me. Only 100.000 credits. Carrera GT & Enzo are to expensive for the moment. Later in the game .
If I could give you credits, I would!!!

Hi @praiano63!
I only discovered you yesterday and wow .. great! you are making the game experience even more beautiful and enjoyable so thank you!

However, I'm a newbie in terms of tuning and despite having watched 30 videos and reading your post at least 100 times .. I can't seem to get over it with gearbox tuning. I'm so frustrated ☹️
Custom gearbox settings

Like in others GT but a lot easier , no need of any weird trans flip technique....

To taylor a gearbox for a specific track , check both torque and power curves to define your RPM optimum shifting point.

#Set 1 st gear for a better accel out the slower corner (Hairpin or else) or for grid start

#Set last gear for the longer straight with a few more extra speed for stream.

#Set some intermediary gears for importants turns. Sometime you need to shift a lower gear to gain RPM and extra grip. Also out of a corner with right RPM for a powerfull car to not upset the rear end....

That's it. Goood luck..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
A simple picture can explane much more litérature. From the very smart and clear video of doughtinator on youtube.
Doughtinator video about LSD

View attachment 1128662

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About LSD Initial torque . This graph is explaining very well.
Let's say the yellow line represent the lower number of the setting 05 in GT
The blue line would represent the max value of the setting 50 in GT.
Soft or brutal throttle input .

https://dsportmag.com/the-tech/spee...d-to-know-about-limited-slip-differentials/4/
View attachment 1121397

If I could give you credits, I would!!!
I'm afraid after my bad experience trying to buy a car on PSN , that the microtransaction system have some kind of problems.
Hi @praiano63!
I only discovered you yesterday and wow .. great! you are making the game experience even more beautiful and enjoyable so thank you!

However, I'm a newbie in terms of tuning and despite having watched 30 videos and reading your post at least 100 times .. I can't seem to get over it with gearbox tuning. I'm so frustrated ☹️
Actually i only do the same process. It help to have a lower PP for the same top speed in last gear.

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Do some fine tune as you need . Done. You gain PP to put power instead.

BMW M4 '14 - 700PP - Sport Soft tires & Racing tires - Nurburgring Nordschleife
This car is a just mid performance 600PP , at 700PP the car fly and softly . Very safe and soft springs to allow the relief on the green hell. Just take care to manage the torque out of a slow curve . It's 100% more safe than original , but you can't put everything florring the pedal as a 4WD do.
Same time as the best 700PP.
Can be used with SPort soft tires too , But you'll not reach the 700PP. There is still room for Bore Up , Engine Balance......everything you want , but you'll not reaach 700 i think. .
Wide Body

Rims 19" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

m41.jpg
m42.jpg

2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track 2,145 for .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

m43.jpg
m44.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

BMW M4 '14 - 700PP - Sport Soft tires & Racing tires - Nurburgring Nordschleife
This car is a just mid performance 600PP , at 700PP the car fly and softly . Very safe and soft springs to allow the relief on the green hell. Just take care to manage the torque out of a slow curve . It's 100% more safe than original , but you can't put everything florring the pedal as a 4WD do.
Same time as the best 700PP.
Can be used with SPort soft tires too , But you'll not reach the 700PP. There is still room for Bore Up , Engine Balance......everything you want , but you'll not reaach 700 i think. .
Wide Body

Rims 19" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track 2,145 for .
Done.

View attachment 1137278View attachment 1137280

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Beautiful, good man.

Looks like woman I'm seeing has bad shoulder injury now, so I'm going to tell her to rest up at her home tonight for her own good :D.

Then I can wheel out out the wheel and give this a good crack...:D

Thanks a lot, appreciate yiu doing this.

Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
This is a special car in GT7 , till now i don't know any other with those behaviors. Perhaps the Yaris but his brakes are really broken.
The R33 have a few similarity with the Yaris because the brakes are bringing the whole car to the apex , not dosing the pressure , you can upset the car if too much pressure or late on the brakes (but the brake's Yaris are broken) . Well done , you will use this normally after some laps , bringing back the front of the car to his driving line to reach the apex , you're the boss. Fantastic sensation , really great. Both 600PP and 700PP are this way. For the 700PP with so much power and Sport tires , You'll the king of the drifters if you want to. Even me , the worst drifter of the univers.
Accelerate , bring inside the line with a soft brake input. A fantastic game to play for racing too . I'm in love with this car. Mission complished ;):dopey:.
PS: About performances , Number 1 for 700PP , top 3 for 600PP

Wide Body

Rims 17" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Amazing tune, mate! So good. Love the 600 too but the 700 is special.

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 - 550PP & 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All around
One of my difficult task during the process setting. The original car had a very weird torque curve , increasing the body rigidity was extremely importante , the car is very fast any PP , excelent driving line and eagerness. One more car's save. Mission accomplished !

EXTREME IMPORTANT:
SHIFT AT 7000 RPM , JUST AT THE BEGINNING OF RPM BAR . AFTER ,THE POWER PEAK DROP TOTALLY

Unique Gearbox settings for both cars.
View attachment 1136850

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Supremely fun drive! Well done, @praiano63!!

I need to play with the gearbox a bit. Took it to Nordschleife and on the last long straight I got overtaken by the other cars and I was in 4th gear and it didn't seem to have enough power (or maybe torque) to shift into 5th and keep accelerating?

Big thanks for the Ferrari 308 tune, worked perfectly for me on the Ferrari menu book challenge.

If anyone else is using it don't make my mistake skimp on the wide body and tyres.

Once I did this it took several seconds off my lap time at Dragon and allowed a win instead of spinning off and finishing 5th.
You mean skip the widebody? If so, then i made the mistake buying it lol. I did that because @praiano63’s tune said so.

Supremely fun drive! Well done, @praiano63!!

I need to play with the gearbox a bit. Took it to Nordschleife and on the last long straight I got overtaken by the other cars and I was in 4th gear and it didn't seem to have enough power (or maybe torque) to shift into 5th and keep accelerating?
Did you see the advise about shifting at max 7000 rpm ? After this rpm all power is gone abruptly. You can't pass beyond this limit at the end of straight where you reach max speed. Or the car stop taking speed.

Mazda Atenza GR4 - 630PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
Same performance as the Mitsubishi Evo GR4 , Reach his limit on turny grippy track like nost of the 4WD but very safe and still very fast. Good for long races with some fight without making mistake.

maz1.jpg
maz2.jpg

Done.
maz3.jpg
maz4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Did you see the advise about shifting at max 7000 rpm ? After this rpm all power is gone abruptly. You can't pass beyond this limit at the end of straight where you reach max speed. Or the car stop taking speed.
Yes I saw the advice to shift at 7k. I was doing that. It just didn't seem to have the power to shift into 5th gear. This was the 550pp version. I'll try it again tomorrow. It was super fun to drive, That was the only issue I had.

Ford GT LM Spec II Test car - 730PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
Good car , good top speed and grip. I've tried all the ways to take out a strange bad behavior. The car tend to spin out of the hairpin or very slow speed turn. It's almost fixed now but need some care during those turns.

f1.jpg
f2.jpg

Done.
f3.jpg
f4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Ford GT LM Spec II Test car - 730PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
Good car , good top speed and grip. I've tried all the ways to take out a strange bad behavior. The car tend to spin out of the hairpin or very slow speed turn. It's almost fixed now but need some care during those turns.
Yep, ditto...

Mazda Roadster Touring Car - 600PP - Racing soft tures - Tsukuba MISSION EVENT
This car lap 58:5xx regular with no traffic. Gas at 1 , 11laps / racing soft tires / full tank.

For the gearbox proceed this way:
Set top speed auto at 200kmh (minimum)
Set final gear at 4.821
Then set each 5 gears
Done.
View attachment 1135872View attachment 1135873

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks for this setup. Not only it made the race easier but also, and especially, much more enjoyable. This setup is a dream to drive.

Big 👍

Pantera
R33 (added your tune very nice)
Abarth
BB 540 ( may have the numbers wrong)
One of the Dinos..

Bought every new car!

I bought the Bee a couple of days ago.. not my fave, but.. gotta collect them all lol.

I normally shut down and reload the game to update the sales sections.

Last edited:
Back