j1.jpeg
j2.jpeg
j3.jpeg
j4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.34
Same pace as top GR3 on SPA or any other medium/top speed track. Needing more or less speed or grip , you can play with the ballast. More weight = less PP = more power

mc1.jpeg
mc2.jpeg
mc3.jpeg
mc4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurb '02 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This car can do anything you want, It's very reactive. Up to you to play with all the inputs for the car obey . When enter a corner , dose your brake printing your line with your front wheel till the apex. In this zone just before , you can downshift to reach a higher RPM if needed , the car will surprise you with an rare eagerness for a 4WD.
During apex , don't hesitate to put more angle to your wheel . There is a life after this angle now , one more good surprise.
Out of the corner , it's so easy to take an agressive line with a light power slide that you will feel like the stig.
With sport hard , you need finesse and refine yours inputs.
Under sport medium , the car is already well agressive and safe.
Soft tires , you can give everything you want , there is no limits for yours skills.
Any track , slow , fast , turny or not.... Just fun.

View attachment 1125666View attachment 1125667View attachment 1125668

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Kool a R-34 tune, can you post a Camaro ZL1 road car tune please? Your gr.3 vette tune is nice!:) Question, do you not tune Volkswagens? Is there a best gr.2 car and tune?

McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around - Gears for SPA
This car during the precedents GT like GTSport , was well know mostly for his amazing top speed. In GT7 the car have a medium top speed and a medium grip too. Difficult to go out of the pack this way. For this i've focused to increase the power , top speed grow tremendously without lowing the excelent medium grip. It's very safe too. Now it's easy to go out of the pack instantly during any small , medium or long straight.

View attachment 1138724View attachment 1138725
1- set auto speed at the minimum 180kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 2,189 for Nordschleife in this picture.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1138727View attachment 1138728

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I haven't had the chance to try this out yet but another one for the books by Mr @praiano63 ! many thanks, appreciate ya! 🔥🙌🏻👍🏻

I don't know , i'm a bit rusty , i need to drive a lot to do any setting. I saw Igo Fraga today to fine tuning his car for the event. It seems very fast :) ( The guy is fast too 😮‍💨😮‍💨)

Today i did a 550pp race with my NSX R 02 and i've found a way to gain some PP and power , turning the car very good to drive.
I've put medium sport at front and soft sport at the rear . Terrific , perfect balance . I think it will work for any MR or RR car.

Jaguar E-Type Coupé '61 - 550PP - Sport Medium tires & Sport Soft Tires - All around
Unfornately the car don't work without rear wing and they didn't have any smaller or in the shape of this peace of art. I've tried all the ways , ballast , put the front in the sky..... No way. But the car work very good like this and very competitive. Nice drivable pilot seat view.

Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Wing A (low profile)

2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 2,189 for Nordschleife in this picture.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1138720View attachment 1138721

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Top work, is one of the best looking cars ever. Thanks. I was afraid the rear wing would be required.

Last edited:
! F8 Tributo '19 - 750 PP - Racing tires - All around

First i'd bought this car , so much power , no downforce .... I tought that perhaps it was a waste of a lot of credits for this.
Then i decide to spend a lot more transforming it in a race car. It work very well. This is a fantastic machine to drive around any track , fast or more than a GR3 , great precision , safe after adding some ballast 45/55 repartition weight. One more 100% Marvel.
Wide body , rigidy , aero parts.... needed of course.

View attachment 1123042View attachment 1123043View attachment 1123044View attachment 1123045

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Your tunes are simply AMAZING Professor Priano. I found you about 3 years ago. In your GT Sport Gatage and I’ve been better off for it ever since. I just used this Ferrari F8 Setup for thworld GT Series and ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY PREVIOUS TIMES, . IM NOT WORTHY, IM NOT WORTHY
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP. YOU ARE THE MAN!
Polita 👍👍👍

Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 - 750 PP - Racing tires - All around

First i'd bought this car , so much power , no downforce .... I tought that perhaps it was a waste of a lot of credits for this.
Then i decide to spend a lot more transforming it in a race car. It work very well. This is a fantastic machine to drive around any track , fast or more than a GR3 , great precision , safe after adding some ballast 45/55 repartition weight. One more 100% Marvel.
Wide body , rigidy , aero parts.... needed of course.

View attachment 1123042View attachment 1123043View attachment 1123044View attachment 1123045

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

So i didnt think about this and i guess this is a mistake on my part. My Steering sensitivity on controller has been at -2. Apparently this have been severly slowing me down and some how have been golding stuff still. Im now running +6 sensitivity and race cars have insane grip even on Hard slicks. No longer struggling with the Nurburg Circuit experience either. Not sure if i should be happy or salty lol. Now i want to drive all of your tunes. I also kinda want some feedback on my veneno tune as it is incredibly smooth and stout for me on hards with minimum parts. Am i allowed to post a tune for you here or should i PM?

@praiano63
thanks for your great work
could you please post a tune for Gr3 (car you wants) 800 pp to use in races TOURING CARS 800 in offline games?
i tried yours Chevrolet 800 pp tune but it’s absolutely undrivable for me.

Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 - 500PP - Sport hard tires x Comfort soft - All around
I only could this car work with a mix compound due to lack of grip for rear end. Even extreme settings can't cure it at all. SO the only option were a softer compound at the rear. It works. The car is nice to drive . Not 100% but at least you can drive this wonderfull '71 bolid. Even the ugly wings and front aerodynamic part were helping . So better let the car natural this way. It's a beauty. You can use manual gear or not , up to you.

Only Rims Original size - Rim Width Wide - Offset ST

View attachment 1138175
f2-jpg.1138176

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
View attachment 1138177
Just seen this post having requested help !

I tried everything to dial out the horrendous oversteer that literally spins out the back end with any power at all.

I put softer tyres on back and it transformed it.

But many races require specific tyres and clearly it won't allow different choice rear and front.

Haven't tried LSD settings yet.

Hello again, first I want to thank you for the dino tune I requested. I tried it and it is now way more driveable than before, it's crazy how good you are at taming cars. I just got the carrera GT from the café (lucky me) and was wondering if you would ever want to tune it too? I am so lost with all these tuning options honestly haha

Alpine A220 Race Car '68 - 700PP - Racing Soft tires - All around
Playing with the Body height , it's possible to drop the PP to turn possible to use racing soft in the 700PP range without losing power . Unbeatable. This car cruze suzuka at 2:02.xxx.
Bug ??? I think it's not fair for the others yes. Another way , there is no other racing car in this class. So it turn the trick fair ... i think ??!! But it's fast cheat 😂🤣

Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Obs: I use the normal gearbox.

I love this livery , when you select one , there is no information about who did this. If somebody know the person who did this livery , give him my compliments. Bravo.
View attachment 1138600View attachment 1138601View attachment 1138602

You can see also that racing tires for this car are all with some design , same for sport or comfort. All the same oldy style , no slick tires.
View attachment 1138607

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano. This setup is wonderful. I use your setup base and with comfort hard tires in front and comfort soft tires rear I enter Alsace for 1 hour. I win by far. But, a question, with the 700 setup I hear a noise like touching pieces. Can it be? Thank you for your fantastic setups!!!

Attachments

• AF5CAEA4-DD50-42DD-9631-58D2751DB267.jpeg
    AF5CAEA4-DD50-42DD-9631-58D2751DB267.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 47
Hi Mr@praiano63. Would you please tune FXXK or Vulcan for all round and nordschleife? I just messed up my tune, car just spinning around now lol
I would love to do this but i can't spend all this money on those 2 cars. Building so much cars cost a lot of credits and i rarely buy such cars. Question of time , i'll do both and a lot expensive bolids .
Hey, my friend.

Do you have plans to make a tune for the 30 minute 700 SPA "La Mans" event? Maybe a GR4 or GR3?

Thanks!
I don't think about a special tune for Le Mans. I have a lot of cars can do this , just need to taylor a gearbox more adequate.
So i didnt think about this and i guess this is a mistake on my part. My Steering sensitivity on controller has been at -2. Apparently this have been severly slowing me down and some how have been golding stuff still. Im now running +6 sensitivity and race cars have insane grip even on Hard slicks. No longer struggling with the Nurburg Circuit experience either. Not sure if i should be happy or salty lol. Now i want to drive all of your tunes. I also kinda want some feedback on my veneno tune as it is incredibly smooth and stout for me on hards with minimum parts. Am i allowed to post a tune for you here or should i PM?
It's ok , feel free to post your car here , no problem. I don't have the car but perhaps somebody can test and give some feedback to you.
@praiano63
thanks for your great work
could you please post a tune for Gr3 (car you wants) 800 pp to use in races TOURING CARS 800 in offline games?
i tried yours Chevrolet 800 pp tune but it’s absolutely undrivable for me.
You can the Viper maxed or the last McLaren GTR F1 , i've tested the F1 on Barcelona that is a hard event , the car was flying nicely.
Just seen this post having requested help !

I tried everything to dial out the horrendous oversteer that literally spins out the back end with any power at all.

I put softer tyres on back and it transformed it.

But many races require specific tyres and clearly it won't allow different choice rear and front.

Haven't tried LSD settings yet.
I've tried to use same tires front rear but the car is too broken to permit this. Even the most extremes settings can't compense this horrible oversteer.
Hello again, first I want to thank you for the dino tune I requested. I tried it and it is now way more driveable than before, it's crazy how good you are at taming cars. I just got the carrera GT from the café (lucky me) and was wondering if you would ever want to tune it too? I am so lost with all these tuning options honestly haha
I would love to. But i'll wait to have your luck at the roulette.;) Too expensive for the moment.

Hmm call me insane but i managed to get ahold of the veneno in an hour. I can get my hands on some of these other expensive cars as well. I will see what i can do. got my work cut out tho lmfao

I would love to do this but i can't spend all this money on those 2 cars. Building so much cars cost a lot of credits and i rarely buy such cars. Question of time , i'll do both and a lot expensive bolids .

I don't think about a special tune for Le Mans. I have a lot of cars can do this , just need to taylor a gearbox more adequate.

It's ok , feel free to post your car here , no problem. I don't have the car but perhaps somebody can test and give some feedback to you.

You can the Viper maxed or the last McLaren GTR F1 , i've tested the F1 on Barcelona that is a hard event , the car was flying nicely.

I've tried to use same tires front rear but the car is too broken to permit this. Even the most extremes settings can't compense this horrible oversteer.

I would love to. But i'll wait to have your luck at the roulette.;) Too expensive for the moment.
Thanks man
I‘ll try with the McLaren
your 730 pp tune is enough or is better to increase ECU (from 70) or something other?

You can the Viper maxed or the last McLaren GTR F1 , i've tested the F1 on Barcelona that is a hard event , the car was

As for the Dino specifically, I used these settings but kept the tyres the same... Sport Comfort.

With these settings I found the harder tyres at the front were just making cornering impossible.

I managed to get 2 seconds off a 1 minute 2 second circuit...consistently (I usually lap within a few tenths on this circuit, so 2 seconds is big.)

KBTW... increasing the gear ratio to 250 actually improves stability. I find if the ratios are too low it equates to hitting the gas too hard coming out of the corners.)

So Thnx !

Not gonna win any races though. But it's nice to drive in customs... or time trials.

Now I'm gonna find out WHY your settings have improved things so much.

Last edited:
Alpine A220 Race Car '68 - 700PP - Racing Soft tires - All around
Playing with the Body height , it's possible to drop the PP to turn possible to use racing soft in the 700PP range without losing power . Unbeatable. This car cruze suzuka at 2:02.xxx.
Bug ??? I think it's not fair for the others yes. Another way , there is no other racing car in this class. So it turn the trick fair ... i think ??!! But it's fast cheat 😂🤣

Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Obs: I use the normal gearbox.

I love this livery , when you select one , there is no information about who did this. If somebody know the person who did this livery , give him my compliments. Bravo.
View attachment 1138600View attachment 1138601View attachment 1138602

You can see also that racing tires for this car are all with some design , same for sport or comfort. All the same oldy style , no slick tires.
View attachment 1138607

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you! A 1968 Alpine A220 race car is one of the best cars for grinding of the world touring car 700 at the 24 Heures du Mans race track in my opinion. :D

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - 500PP & 550PP - Sport hard tires - All around

Special tune for @McFlipper

This car is a dominant 550PP on HSR . Very good for top speed , huge grip , like fast curves , very high front end precision. I love both 500pp and 550pp but the 500pp is in his perfect range anywhere reaching 550PP on suzuka . For the more powerfull setting , just take care when you're on throttle out a corner. Man , what a gem . Incredible japanese marvel;

-NO Wide body

-Custom wheels : Rims "16 / width wide / Offset wide / install

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear B
-Wing B

My own livery ;):gtplanet::gtpflag::cheers:
View attachment 1131727

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Praiano, Just wanted to ask if you think this car can win the Tokyo 550PP series race on campaign. And yes I would think this car get's overlooked a Lot, Thanks again!, for all you do!

Praiano, Just wanted to ask if you think this car can win the Tokyo 550PP series race on campaign. And yes I would think this car get's overlooked a Lot, Thanks again!, for all you do!
This is a top 550PP , it's a perfect weapon for Nordschleife too.

Mazda Eunos Roadster NA '89 - 450PP - Comfort Soft Tires - All around
Perfect 80's toy well balanced. Anywhere a real pleasure to drive.

NO Wide body
Rims size 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side B - Rear B - Wing B

mazold1.jpg
mazold2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 150kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 2,695 for HSR in this picture.
Done.
mazdold3.jpg
mazdold4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Mazda Eunos Roadster NA '89 - 450PP - Comfort Soft Tires - All around
Perfect 80's toy well balanced. Anywhere a real pleasure to drive.

NO Wide body
Rims size 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side B - Rear B - Wing B

View attachment 1139065View attachment 1139066

1- set auto speed at the minimum 150kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 2,695 for HSR in this picture.
Done.
View attachment 1139067View attachment 1139068

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Definitely glad to see this.
I love racing in a convertible!
👍👍

Mazda Roadster S ND '15 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - All around
Still the perfect toy across the decades , very well balanced. Anywhere a real pleasure to drive.... ever !!

Wide body
Rims size 16" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing B

maz1.jpg
maz2.jpg

2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 2,300 for Suzuka in this picture.
Done.

maz3.jpg
maz4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Latest Posts

Back