PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,561 comments
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv '88 - 600PP - Sport Soft tires - All around Grip Setting
Very fast car . So much power for his 600PP that the car support Sport soft tires without needing limiting the power , still showing a dominant top speed.

Wide Body

Rims 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A Side A Wing A
View attachment 1140845View attachment 1140846

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.912 for any fast track like nordschleife or Tokyo.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1140847View attachment 1140848

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Does the rim size/height really make a difference or is it just a visual choice?

Thanks.

Subaru Impreza 22B STI '98 - 600 PP - Sport medium Tires - All around
Extremely fast in this range , can be detuned 550PP , excelent for Tsukuba , tested on all the places.
The driving is not 100% pleasure , the car was very weird out of the box , i've spent long hours trying to correct the way the car move around his corners , it's ok now but there is still fews bad move.

Wide body
Rims 17" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom .

View attachment 1135061View attachment 1135063

Gearbox purely for illustrative purposes. ;):lol:
View attachment 1135064View attachment 1135065

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you for this wonderful Subaru 22B tune.This car is fast wet or dry.

@praiano63 start off by saying thank you for all your effort and hard work. I just wanted to make a request. Whenever possible could you do a tune for the: Renault R.S.01 GT3 '16 ???
I love this car, but i don't understand tuning. If you can add this one to your to do list, I'd appreciate it!!! Thank you again!

I'm truly struggling with the viper srt10 06, everything I do makes the crap snap or glide on ice.
Is there any tips on getting that car under control?

Thanks

@praiano63 start off by saying thank you for all your effort and hard work. I just wanted to make a request. Whenever possible could you do a tune for the: Renault R.S.01 GT3 '16 ???
I love this car, but i don't understand tuning. If you can add this one to your to do list, I'd appreciate it!!! Thank you again!
This is almost finished. Just need to drive a couple of tracks more and i'll publish it. Perhaps tomorrow.
I'm truly struggling with the viper srt10 06, everything I do makes the crap snap or glide on ice.
Is there any tips on getting that car under control?

Thanks
Only driver it. I have all the vipers. I did 2 of them 80% , srt10 06 will be the next.

McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around - Gears for SPA
This car during the precedents GT like GTSport , was well know mostly for his amazing top speed. In GT7 the car have a medium top speed and a medium grip too. Difficult to go out of the pack this way. For this i've focused to increase the power , top speed grow tremendously without lowing the excelent medium grip. It's very safe too. Now it's easy to go out of the pack instantly during any small , medium or long straight.

View attachment 1138724View attachment 1138725
1- set auto speed at the minimum 180kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 2,189 for Nordschleife in this picture.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1138727View attachment 1138728

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano, sorry but where did you find this mclaren gr.3? I never seen it in legendary dealership or used cars... Maybe I missed something?

Hi Praiano, sorry but where did you find this mclaren gr.3? I never seen it in legendary dealership or used cars... Maybe I missed something?
Hello. I don't know how to find this car , perhaps on microtransactions on PSN .
"It was a gift from "Hagerty drivers club team" they'd sent a code to me."

Hello. I don't know how to find this car , perhaps on microtransactions on PSN .
"It was a gift from "Hagerty drivers club team" they'd sent a code to me."
I think it also appears under the Legend Car Dealership, I seem to remember seeing there a couple of weeks ago. I missed it because I didn't have enough credits.

I’m new to the GT universe, first time buying the game and I’ve fell in love with it. Actually first race game ever purchased but since then I’ve went out and bought a wheel and a stand… I’m hooked.

Your tunes have helped me out tremendously… thank you

Now I have a question… have you done one for the V8 Vantage Gr.4? I like to use it for the 24 hours lemans circuit race . Out the box this thing demolishes but the handling is a little squirrelly at times… feels “soft”.

I’m new to the GT universe, first time buying the game and I’ve fell in love with it. Actually first race game ever purchased but since then I’ve went out and bought a wheel and a stand… I’m hooked.

Your tunes have helped me out tremendously… thank you

Now I have a question… have you done one for the V8 Vantage Gr.4? I like to use it for the 24 hours lemans circuit race . Out the box this thing demolishes but the handling is a little squirrelly at times… feels “soft”.
Hi. I'll do it this next week together with some others GR4 .

Renault RS.01 GT3 '16 - 730PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34

re1.jpg
re2.jpg
re3.jpg
re4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Ferrari FXX-K '14 - 800HP - Racing Medium tires - All Track - 1.41
I did my best with the parameters left for us to play with. This monster like to take off over depressions at high speed. Just release throttle quickly just before passing over it and the front will stick the ground .

Gran Turismo® 7_20231128111307.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231128111317.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231128111328.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231128111336.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mercedes AMG GTR '17 - 700 PP - Sport soft or Racing hard Tires - All around
Extreme fast car at 700PP , very good to race against my Ford GT'06 or 911 '16. All at 700PP Racing tires have the same performance +- A real must to drive and to had in your garage.

NO Wide body
Rims 19" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Rear Wing : Custom.

Is it possible this was invalidated by an update since? Can’t get it below 712PP with (what looks to me) like the exact same tuning.

Is it possible this was invalidated by an update since? Can’t get it below 712PP with (what looks to me) like the exact same tuning.
No at all. The setting is ok , i've checked now , It have to match perfectly. Everything is listed , parts , modifications.....
If you didn't find the problem , You still have the possibility to use the ECU to reduce your PP . But it have to match.

Porsche 911 GT3 (996) '01- 600PP - Sport Hard tires - All Track / Tokyo - 1.32

Wide Body

Rims 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front St - Side St - Rear St - Wing B

Very performant and pleasant to drive on Tokyo. Also perfect and grippy with Sport medium tires for turny track.

p1.jpeg
p2.jpeg
p3.jpeg
p4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Renault RS.01 GT3 '16 - 730PP - Racing Hard tires - All around settings
Trying to share both passions , GT7 and chocolate..... Good thing that we can do both at the same time in the virtual world. In the real world ....... i just can eat chocolate ;);)
This car is perfect: Fast , full of grip , safe , very safe anywhere any moment , the original setting is very sane , it'll be a great pretender for next season for me.

View attachment 1141834View attachment 1141835

2-set the final gear to 2.426 .
Done.

View attachment 1141836View attachment 1141837

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Perfect setting!! Great!!! Thanks!!

Porsche 911 GT3 (996) '01- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All around settings
My faster 600PP on Suzuka. Perfect balance and grip , you don't need to push a lot to be very fast . Stay on the ideal line , take care with the mass transfer , the car is easy , no bad surprise , but need to be on the edge to push to the limits.

NO Wide Body

Rims 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1142095View attachment 1142096

2-set the final gear to 2.799 . Set the final gear where you need to adapt the gearbox for any circuit.
Done.

View attachment 1142097View attachment 1142098

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano, this tune is just another of your gems for us just perfect. just to add to your huge list of requests, have you noticed the Amuse cars in brand central that are a reasonable cost, just hope they might tempt you to play with them maybe what i call a "grip tune" and a "Speed tune" at your discretion. just keep doing what your doing, you make a lot people happy, all due respect. .OneThirtyR

Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain - UPDATE 29/08/2022

26:36 in my hands . Shift half RPM bar for the first part , pit stop lap 7 for news tires and gas . Laping 2:08.xxx regular after lap 1.

NO Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side B - Wing CUSTOM

h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg
h5.jpg
h6.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain
Waiting the next update and almost sure they are going to erase the Tomohawk from the money maker. I did this request that also for me an urgent tune. I have the R33 but this 4WD that drive like MR is a lot more fun to use. It's a real pleasure to do lap after lap on tokyo wet with this car.
Laping 2:09.xxx regular after lap 1 , only 2 laps 2:10.xxx for the last , passing 2 latecomer at the end. Almost 1 minute in front pos 2.

NO Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Wing B

View attachment 1142134View attachment 1142135View attachment 1142136

1- set auto speed at the minimum 290kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.235 .
Done.

View attachment 1142137View attachment 1142138

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Time to make Gallo taste his own poison. :D

I think it also appears under the Legend Car Dealership, I seem to remember seeing there a couple of weeks ago. I missed it because I didn't have enough credits.
In legendary there was the white F1 GTR Fina gr.2 long tail, never seen the gr.3 since GT7 release... We will have to wait for it!

Back