PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,538 comments
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.34
Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side St - Rear St - Wing Custom

Fantastic clean handling. Superior grip not so good top speed. The car stay behind of the best cars on Nordschleife for example but losing ground on straight.
Perfect for Suzuka , Laguna seca or any grip turny track.

c1.jpeg
c3.jpeg

ch3.jpg

c4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
BMW M3 SPORT Evolution '89 - Sport tires - All around

A lot of people love and ask for this iconic car to race it for daily or longer championships.
The car give an excelente driving sensation , technical but easy to lead from top GT drivers to beginners. From Tokyo , Tsukuba to Nordschleife.

-I've the idea to build a simple OPEN suspension setting & Custom LSDiferencial

-Just adding a "Weight reduction Stage 1

- WIDE BODY

-News wheels with any SPORT TIRES:
-Rim width WIDE
-Offset WIDE

-Custom parts:
-Front aero part & Side skirt & Wings aerofoil(custom one)

View attachment 1123191View attachment 1123195

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
How are you getting 250 for rear down force? I've tried all wings and can only get 200 max

Hey boss (@praiano63), I hope you don't mind if I advertise my tune. The Toyota FT-1 VGT Gr.3 was requested here, but you have not tuned it yet. I'm not great at GR3 for some reason, but I can win with this car.

Everyone, please try it out and let me know how it goes. It drives great to me, but feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

That Tokyo race kills me. I rely on the bloody walls to bounce me back on track. Not penalise me 5 seconds every time I give them a love tap!!
I also posted on the Tokyo Expressway thread after hours of trying the no tune Murcielago of Praiano i gave up with no luck, switched to Aventador LP700-4 2011 with ballast (enough to allow 525hp) , SH, lsd, gearbox, racing brakes and clutch. Use Praianos Huracan tune for the diffs, this is more stable than the Murcielago and the 7 speed box seems to help get just beyond 300kmh with the draft with better acceleration. First run with this and never touched a wall, pit end of lap 5 (run FM1 for whole first stint) new tires and fuel got to lead with 2 laps to go and coasted for the win FM6 and lifting to make it to the line. Need to work the strategy out as 7 lap last stint is not ideal.

I'm dreaming on one day when we can adjust the suspension, differential, aero, brake balance and gear ratios on a BoP race... Just like all real races in real life, where setups matter and change from one track to another (or even on the same track but different weather conditions).

I'm fed up with all that cr@p about "BoP makes things even".... Total ******** that reality shows is not working. That's why we see full races with everybody on the same OP cars, because the format used on BoP is a bad joke. Some cars are being held hostage on a bad default setup and could be competitive with a little fine tuning.
It's a bad joke that the cars most used are the ones that are OP and had the most crappy physics that let any monkey make a crappy driving and get away almost unpunished...

...sorry, I had to let this out of my system

not true especially after physics change that a lot of FR car are easier to drive now but it's really stable car all rounder even before patch though
Yep, the Z4 with the original physics was a very good drive, more responsive, with noble reactions and safe to drive near the limit... now is more understeery and it's taken its toll on the Z4.

Pagani Zonda R '09 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

This car is 1:54 on Suzuka. Faster as P1 McLaren . I did a WTC 800 just to check , Win easy with almost 30 seconds , laping 1:56 regular no trafic. I use gas comsumption 3 to 4 , only 1 stop after 5 laps Amazing car for those events. Or any place .

View attachment 1146162View attachment 1146163

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 250 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.890

View attachment 1146164View attachment 1146165View attachment 1146166View attachment 1146167View attachment 1146168

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Fast and safe. Better than McLaren P1, Ferrari FXX K or Corvette C7 ZR1. Thank you, Praiano!!

Honda Beat '91 - 400PP - Comfort Soft Tires - Human comedy mission race

Rims size 13" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

25laps , pit every 7 laps for gas and tires. Lap 2:20 with fresh tires 1 lap , decrease to 2:25 lap 7 at safe racing pace.

I've put manual transmission and no racing brakes or pads , to save some PP. Friends that use Auto trans can use it , Just shift at the limit of RPM.

I know the car is very high over the tarmac , no problem , it's not a ground effect car at all , if somebody don't like the look , just don't look at it , use bumper cam. Or buy a JEEP .:lol::lol::scared:

h1.jpg
h2.jpg

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 100 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 5.714

h3.jpg
h4.jpg
race1.jpg

It seems i'm second place at 25 laps with the Honda Beat , and 4th place after others cars between my very fast friends.

race2.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Back