PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,539 comments
2 weeks ago I wrote to the Boss sending him a little gift, very (very) low effort, with some reward helping him to buy his new TV.
Just want to be a draft, helping him to make his work recognisable.
I’m very open doing changes or just deleting it :)

If you want to try it as decal, just look for #praiano or #racing or #tunes

I want to thank Praiano because for me is part of the game, and part of the fun is insert his magic number, I’ll never understand :D

Attachments

• 6B0C2981-20B3-46A2-BE47-379B7136B3B4.jpeg
    6B0C2981-20B3-46A2-BE47-379B7136B3B4.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 58
That's too bad. We have high expectations for these high-end cars and it sucks when they are not good and cannot be made good. Maybe I should have waited a day before buying the Enzo lol. Cheers mate.

I still find the Enzo to be an interesting drive. Not every car has to be a top performer to be worth owning. And its got a Ferrari cockpit. I LOVE driving all the Ferraris and Porsches in cockpit view so you can see those beautiful aesthetics while you drive and get a taste of what its like to take these European wonders for a spin

On another note, the Audi R8 '07 tune is also a super fun drive. Had an amazing fun race on Nordschleife Schwarzwald Challenge last night with rain in the latter half.

Last edited:
It is gifted for completing the Human Comedy Missions (bronze)
Thanks a lot for your help. What car did you drive ? Honda beat or Capuccino ?
If you have a livery on your car go to gt auto and act like you wanne change it, then right above is the creator's name.
Very good tip. Thanks for the info. I never knew how to give credit to the artist of the livery.
2 weeks ago I wrote to the Boss sending him a little gift, very (very) low effort, with some reward helping him to buy his new TV.
Just want to be a draft, helping him to make his work recognisable.
I’m very open doing changes or just deleting it :)

If you want to try it as decal, just look for #praiano or #racing or #tunes

I want to thank Praiano because for me is part of the game, and part of the fun is insert his magic number, I’ll never understand :D
Nice , thanks a lot. Sure , i'd already used it and i'll next cars soon.
f1 (2).jpg

Last edited:
These are the prize cars you get for "The Human Comedy" mission:
  • Nissan Fairlady Z 432 '69 (bronze)
  • Aston Martin DB5 '64 (gold)
I am not good enough for gold, especially on the last race (Maggiore)...having said that, I used the Cappuccino...finished 2nd (with one spinout). I could have gotten gold but can't bring myself to try again.

These are the prize cars you get for "The Human Comedy" mission:
  • Nissan Fairlady Z 432 '69 (bronze)
  • Aston Martin DB5 '64 (gold)
I am not good enough for gold, especially on the last race (Maggiore)...having said that, I used the Cappuccino...finished 2nd (with one spinout). I could have gotten gold but can't bring myself to try again.
It's difficult to do all the mission. 1H race against AI is a bit soporific sometime. Till now i only did the Tsukuba , BAC Mono and Autopolis mission. I'll do all with time.

Favorite
Ferrari Enzo '02 - 700PP - Sport soft Tires - All Around setting
Wide body car.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Wing A

It's a performant car in this configuration 700PP Sport Soft. Strangely it' not peerformant at all at 600PP , can be used with Racing Tires 700PP or Maxed , but it's not very good in my opinion. I've tried .

View attachment 1146513View attachment 1146514

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 250 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear rra
t
>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive

Renault Clio V6 24V '00 - 550PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Around setting
NO Wide body car.

Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front ST - Side ST - Wing A

A real MR that have to be driven like MR car. Don't overdrive it , if you are still on your wheel after apex , be ready to counter steer to correct your trajectory or you can lose the rear end easy. This is easy to do because i've let the front TOE wide open. It leave you correct soft and easy your wheel input. It's a very nice drive anywhere. I race it against 600PP at Brands hatch . Very good for any technical track. A real pleaasure.

View attachment 1146936View attachment 1146937

1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 4.185
View attachment 1146939View attachment 1146941

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Very fun to drive and, as you say, he can fight with 600 pp cars. Thanks!!!

Hey man, like others I appreciate all of your work as it has made the game much more enjoyable for me all around. If you ever get time to do a tune for the MR2 it would be much appreciated!
I've tested this car the day i've bought it. I'm a MR2 fan since a long time in GT. Together with Lotus Elise Typer R .
The MR2 is almost perfect in GT7 , this is not so much to add to a original tune. I'll do something just to let my personal touch on it.;)

64588010-2E4F-4781-AA2A-18424F117BCC.jpeg
I've tested this car the day i've bought it. I'm a MR2 fan since a long time in GT. Together with Lotus Elise Typer R .
The MR2 is almost perfect in GT7 , this is not so much to add to a original tune. I'll do something just to let my personal touch on it.;)
You guys just made me buy an MR2. Haven’t raced it yet, but at least it looks damn good wide body with different wheels and type A aero. Lol

Last edited:
View attachment 1147253
You guys just made me buy an MR2. Haven’t raced it yet, but at least it looks damn good wide body with different wheels and type A aero. Lol
Nice! It’s definitely one of my top 5 cars of all time. I think it handles excellent on tight tracks but when it gets up to high speed I’ve been having trouble with the snap oversteer especially on Nurburgring.

Porsche 911 RSR (991) '17 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - SUZUKA

This car is perfect to grind credits in GT Cup GR3 with Prize of the race 75.000 CR in 10 mn from one race to other.
It's a safe grip setting.

View attachment 1126296View attachment 1126297View attachment 1126298View attachment 1126299

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I’m trying to use this tune but im only getting 717.99. I’m using all the correct parts. Maybe something changed after the last patch?

I’m trying to use this tune but im only getting 717.99. I’m using all the correct parts. Maybe something changed after the last patch?
No , i don't know what happen , just my mistake , i have several settings for severals tires .... For this Racing Hard Tires , you need a Hig RPM Turbo and set ECU limiter ar 77

Last edited:
Alpine A220 Race Car '68 - 700PP - Racing Soft tires - All around
Playing with the Body height , it's possible to drop the PP to turn possible to use racing soft in the 700PP range without losing power . Unbeatable. This car cruze suzuka at 2:02.xxx.
Bug ??? I think it's not fair for the others yes. Another way , there is no other racing car in this class. So it turn the trick fair ... i think ??!! But it's fast cheat 😂🤣

Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Obs: I use the normal gearbox.

I love this livery , when you select one , there is no information about who did this. If somebody know the person who did this livery , give him my compliments. Bravo.
View attachment 1138600View attachment 1138601View attachment 1138602

You can see also that racing tires for this car are all with some design , same for sport or comfort. All the same oldy style , no slick tires.
View attachment 1138607

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I’ve had this tune for a while now but I have to come back and comment on how amazing it is.

Thanks for the quick reply. Any recommendations just to dial in the constant oversteer and make it similar to a real Porsche? I really want to race the Porsche stock but it doesn’t feel like a Porsche at all. Backend should lock into corners once the sweet spot is found but not possible in GT7. What do you think of the Porsche’s stock in GT7?
I have spent a lot of time at spa recently with a totally stock 997 straight from brand central apart from diff and aero, not looking for pace, just looking for that Porsche feel.

Turns out, if you put on the 1-way diff, not fully customised, you will start to get it. You cannot set the fully customised to 0 on the braking sensitivity, which not only seems odd, but for me at least it clicked.

Mercedes AMG GT3 '16 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
The car is almost perfect with originals settings. This is the one i'll select for the next manufacturer for sure. I've just added some of my touch to feel the car more safe , faster , around 8 kmh more end of straight at SPA and more precise adding some front downforce increasing front grip.
For the gearbox :
Set top speed autospeed minimum 200 kmh
Set final gear to the number writen on sheet
Set each gear tatios.

Amazing tune!! Made 2:15,xxx on SPA 1h 800 with hard tires!!
I’m trying all Gr3 on this track and so far this one was the best to drive, I liked the Z4 too but this one was the best so far (IMO)!
Thank you!

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nurburgring Nordschleife
Wide body car.

Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

The feel of this car with 100% originals settings is almost perfect. I've never drived any in my life but i figure it look like this. I use a lot this car exactly the way it come from Used cars garage.
But i did a tune for it to be able to push the car and race this fantaaastic 550PP car . Here it is. The balance is very safe and the grip is so good even with Sport Hard tires that you can have a good margin of PP to use all the power you need on it.

t1.jpg
t2.jpg

3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.290

t3.jpg
t4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nurburgring Nordschleife
Wide body car.

Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

The feel of this car with 100% originals settings is almost perfect. I've never drived any in my life but i figure it look like this. I use a lot this car exactly the way it come from Used cars garage.
But i did a tune for it to be able to push the car and race this fantaaastic 550PP car . Here it is. The balance is very safe and the grip is so good even with Sport Hard tires that you can have a good margin of PP to use all the power you need on it.

View attachment 1147346View attachment 1147347

3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.290

View attachment 1147348View attachment 1147349

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Thanks a lot man!! Your the best

Back