PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,536 comments
McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around - Gears for SPA
This car during the precedents GT like GTSport , was well know mostly for his amazing top speed. In GT7 the car have a medium top speed and a medium grip too. Difficult to go out of the pack this way. For this i've focused to increase the power , top speed grow tremendously without lowing the excelent medium grip. It's very safe too. Now it's easy to go out of the pack instantly during any small , medium or long straight.

View attachment 1138724View attachment 1138725
1- set auto speed at the minimum 180kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 2,189 for Nordschleife in this picture.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1138727View attachment 1138728

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Very fun to drive!!

Can anyone fix the mclaren f1 bmw 95 gtr. It’s handling is a nightmare 🤦‍♂️
Praiano tuned, it handles like it's on rails, dude. It's a bit tail-happy so you need to be careful on the throttle coming out of sharp bends but aside from that it's a dream ride. Aggressive as hell but not P1 GTR style aggressive

IMO one doesn't want every car to handle like a grp 3 458. Takes some of the fun out of it

Last edited:
Hey bro you have the BEST setups thank you so much for your work, one question can you please update the list in the beginning of the page with the new setups? Because some of them are hard to find, and second question after the PP update with 1.13 some old setups are harder to replicate but what do you think, should they still be used and maybe limit the power to reduce PP? Would they still work the same?
"can you please update the list in the beginning of the page with the new setups? Because some of them are hard to find" :lol::lol: sure , we have more than 120 cars in this list already in 2 monthes. Still 300 cars to do :scared: but Rome was not built in a day.

For the PP difference , i prefer to use ECU to reduce PP. Limiter increase torque and low the power.
Can anyone fix the mclaren f1 bmw 95 gtr. It’s handling is a nightmare 🤦‍♂️
Really ? I don't think so , it's a one of the best GR3 in the game in my opinion. Explain better about this nightmare , any description?
I drove that Porsche and man that car suferring from understeer issue it won't turn as much as I hope Nissan Gr. 2 felt like godsend in comparison when it come to handling
I don't have the Nissan , only Mazda and Porsche . The Porsche understeer is easy to fix. I already have something to publish for both soon. I'll have to wait the Nissan and Jaguar appearing in the dealer's garage.

Lancia Delta HF Int. Evo '91 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.41

SWAP ENGINE: VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo (Nissan GT-R NISMO '17)​

Wide body car.

Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side Standard - Rear A - Wing A

Gran Turismo® 7_20240117210833.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240117210851.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240117210903.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240117210911.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
@praiano63 just letting you know it was myself that sent you a friend request on PSN mate add me if you like thanks
Hello. I'll for sure sorry, i think a lot of friend request waiting. The PS5 is different as PS4 , or i didn't set it well to receive my friend request , i don't see advise about it. I have to check in the place where they are... Soon.;)

Hello. I'll for sure sorry, i think a lot of friend request waiting. The PS5 is different as PS4 , or i didn't set it well to receive my friend request , i don't see advise about it. I have to check in the place where they are... Soon.;)
Thanks mate appreciated am a older gamer new to GT7 and trying to get my friend list to with good people from this forum your tuning setups have made my experience playing so much more enjoyable.

Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - 400PP - Comfort soft tires - Human Comedy Mission
This is a bush vehicule , if somebody ask about the ridiculous ride height , here is the reason . ;):lol::confused:

I use a low RPM Turbo. Shift at 7000 RPM. If you use Auto transmission , it's now that you have to change your way to play. Auto Trans = no race with this car.

NO Wide Body

Rims 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear Standard - Wing A

View attachment 1142994View attachment 1142995

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 5.042 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1142996View attachment 1142997

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you for this tune. Average driver here (DR:B) and took 1st place on the Human Comedy with a little more than a full lap ahead of 2nd. Took first just at the end of the third lap, and by the 20-minute mark I figured I had saved enough fuel to make a 1-stop possible, so I tried to baby those tires a little longer and stopped at the halfway point, continued some very basic fuel saving (basically just short-shifting between 6500-7000 and some coasting before turns 1 and 12) and completed 25 laps, finished with 0.5 lap worth of fuel remaining.

Porsche 962 C '88 - 900PP - Racing Medium Tires - SPA / All tracks UPDATE 03/06/22

This update with a new settings is better than the older All track tune. Almost 2 seconds faster at SPA , it's not a small different.

p1.jpg
p2.jpg

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.915
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . This one is setted for SPA.

p3.jpg
p4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano,

I just uploaded some "Tuning by Praiano" / "Tuned by Praiano" decals to GT7. I hope you like them. You can search for them under decals inside the showcase with the keywords "praiano" and also "praianotuning". There are black and white versions available.

I am not sure if I can link directly to my gallery - you can also find them here and add them to your collection, if you like.

Greetings from Munich!
Florian

View attachment 1146912View attachment 1146914
View attachment 1146915View attachment 1146918

Nice work. Maybe someone can knock up a livery of the smashed TV screen with a cat grinning and praiano tunes emblazoned somewhere.

Lancia Delta HF Int. Evo '91 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Around

Wide body car.

Front A - Side Standard - Rear A - Wing A

Top 3 600PP car all around. 7:20 on the Nordschleife 2:15 on Suzuka in my hands.
First i did a fun tendency car , but finally i did a classic fast all around setting. The other one was too extreme for some circuits. If you want , you can build your fun extreme Lancia with this base , just low 10 points front ride height and raise 10 points rear. Also Low 0.20 points front frequency.

View attachment 1147859View attachment 1147860

2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.535
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . For Nordschleife for example you need a top speed at 304 kmh

View attachment 1147861View attachment 1147863

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Fun, fast, nervous... fantastic!! Thank you, Praiano!!

Wide body car.

Top 3 600PP car all around. 7:20 on the Nordschleife 2:15 on Suzuka in my hands.
First i did a fun tendency car , but finally i did a classic fast all around setting. The other one was too extreme for some circuits. If you want , you can build your fun extreme Lancia with this base , just low 10 points front ride height and raise 10 points rear. Also Low 0.20 points front frequency.

For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . For Nordschleife for example you need a top speed at 304 kmh

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Love this tune, also very fun in the rain on wet tracks. I feel bad for using your tunes for free, I wish I was in a better financial position as I would donate to you! You deserve every penny for your hard work and I appreciate you! Thank you!

Nissan GTR '17- 600PP - Sport Hard tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain
Another top car for this amazing race against AI. Now you will have to fight against the NSX at least the first 5 laps. Then he pit and you'll have to control it from 10 seconds ahead of it. Then he pit again lap 10 .... Where is Sophie please !!!

Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Side A - NO REAR DIFFUSER - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1142376View attachment 1142377View attachment 1142381

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.315 .
Done.

View attachment 1142382View attachment 1142383

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Wow this car sits high, and yeah it's one of my favorites have always liked the skylines to.

Can’t wait for the tuning of the RX-7 spirit type A FD 02, as of right now this car just spins out for me. Praiano whenever you get a chance 🙏🏻 That Supra 97 tuning is chef kiss car handles like a charm.

I thought i saw a alphabetical cars list to?
A little problem . I had to remove it because of wrong copy and paste . I need to save it and put on a excel to reorganize and save it again on the garage. Soon.
Love this tune, also very fun in the rain on wet tracks. I feel bad for using your tunes for free, I wish I was in a better financial position as I would donate to you! You deserve every penny for your hard work and I appreciate you! Thank you!
Thanks a lot for your help.
Can’t wait for the tuning of the RX-7 spirit type A FD 02, as of right now this car just spins out for me. Praiano whenever you get a chance 🙏🏻 That Supra 97 tuning is chef kiss car handles like a charm.
I'll do the RX7 soon. Now i'm on the Tuscan TVR 600PP. I didn't wanted to do the TVR because it's almost perfect already. But , i decide to turn it still almost perfect and now very fast.

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Around

Wide body car.

Rims size 16" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

Faster 600PP on Suzuka , need more top speed to be extreme fast on Nordschleife , but very fast still 7:22 in my hands.
Very easy to place , excelent front grip at the end of the long nose.

t1.jpg
t2.jpg

3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.980
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . For Nordschleife for example you need a top speed at 300 kmh

t3.jpg
t4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

"can you please update the list in the beginning of the page with the new setups? Because some of them are hard to find" :lol::lol: sure , we have more than 120 cars in this list already in 2 monthes. Still 300 cars to do :scared: but Rome was not built in a day.

For the PP difference , i prefer to use ECU to reduce PP. Limiter increase torque and low the power.

Really ? I don't think so , it's a one of the best GR3 in the game in my opinion. Explain better about this nightmare , any description?

I don't have the Nissan , only Mazda and Porsche . The Porsche understeer is easy to fix. I already have something to publish for both soon. I'll have to wait the Nissan and Jaguar appearing in the dealer's garage.
Nissan Gr.2 that I'm talking about it's the Super GT cars (Nismo GT500 '16) that you can buy in brand central that car handle like a dream with excellent handing and speed

Wide body car.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

This car...

This car.

I have no idea how it can be so fast. Switched to Sport Hards and more power for Tokyo. It's just ridiculous. It corners at unbelievable speeds. It uses so little fuel, you could do the race without stopping. It doesn't even care about tire wear, the fronts are worn and it still handles well.

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Around

Wide body car.

Rims size 16" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

Faster 600PP on Suzuka , need more top speed to be extreme fast on Nordschleife , but very fast still 7:22 in my hands.
Very easy to place , excelent front grip at the end of the long nose.

View attachment 1148006View attachment 1148007

3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.980
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . For Nordschleife for example you need a top speed at 300 kmh

View attachment 1148008View attachment 1148009

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Very fast in Spa, impressive in Brand Hatch!!! Thanks, Praiano!!!

Hi @praiano63 - Been a long time lurker here and love your settings for the GR3 cars, but since most were set for 730pp, how would you suggest I tweak it so I can use it for a 700pp WTC? ECU vs Ballast & ballast positioning

Last edited:
Honda S2000 '99 - 550 PP - Sport Medium tires - All around
Tune Update. 27/04/2022

-"NO" Wide body

-Custom wheels : Rims width wide / Offset wide / install

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear B
-Wing A

View attachment 1143331View attachment 1143332

3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.475

View attachment 1143333View attachment 1143334

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Oh my...... this thing isnt even fair.

Incredible driving feel.

550pp lobbies need to ban this for the sanity of all others involved.

Wow.

Great job Praiano.

Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nurburgring Nordschleife
Wide body car.

Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

The feel of this car with 100% originals settings is almost perfect. I've never drived any in my life but i figure it look like this. I use a lot this car exactly the way it come from Used cars garage.
But i did a tune for it to be able to push the car and race this fantaaastic 550PP car . Here it is. The balance is very safe and the grip is so good even with Sport Hard tires that you can have a good margin of PP to use all the power you need on it.

View attachment 1147346View attachment 1147347

3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.290

View attachment 1147348View attachment 1147349

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hi Praiano, this setup there isn't in first page ;)

Thank you for your job

Last edited:
Back