PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,571 comments
Hi Praiano,

I tried all your 550PP tunes for Clubman Cup Plus Tokyo.

Best Rank was 3rd with the Testarossa but more than 10 seconds behind 1st.

Any advice? Any specific tune?

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

Best Rank was 3rd with the Testarossa but over 10 seconds behind 1st.

Tokyo is special , can't do with grip setup like most of my setups. Only the writen tokyo 600PP rain. There you have more top speed than grip. Also sometime you have to take out some parts to low PP and put power instead.
Did you test the R32 ? Take out the custom gearbox and increase power.... I would have to test to say something. I never drive there at 550PP , only 600PP.

Hi Praiano,

MR2 can do this easy without pushing.
FSgVOHLWYAIBVG8.jpg

BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track - 1.27

Wide body
Rims size - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Excelent 600PP with a nice balance , cockpit drive is a must. When PSVR2 you'll be available , i can imagine the immersion.
I race the Kyoto endure race with it and it's not boring at all , 1 hour of pleasure. You can race Tokyo rain too , but the top speed is a bit lower than others. The bends session is great.

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg

bmw3.0.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Around

Wide body is very important for this car. It improve a lot the behaviors.

Rims size 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Classic '70's , this is my decade and i love this time a lot. Ok at 500PP but the 550PP is still very fast with a precise drive. Very good for Tokyo or Nordschleife , stick to your line and be smooth in your inputs.

View attachment 1149006View attachment 1149007

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 150 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.015
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

View attachment 1149008View attachment 1149009View attachment 1149010

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I am so pleased yiu have done this. I love my beemers and love 70’s cars (I am old too!).

Do you think this can win the Human commedy ay Alsace dropped to 450pp?

Any suggestions for pp550 clubmancup race at tsukuba circuit? Can only get p4 best result...
I think the Mitsubishi Evolutioon VI GSR T.M '99 - 600 PP - Sport soft tires - All around detuned to 550PP and a shorter gearbox . Medium tires too.
I am so pleased yiu have done this. I love my beemers and love 70’s cars (I am old too!).

Do you think this can win the Human commedy ay Alsace dropped to 450pp?
It's a very good 500PP too. I don't know about 450PP , without turbo and limiter , it can be ok.

Hi Praiano,

Short gears, light, some downforce for the high speed corners.

Opponents are difficult and random. Some cars are way faster. You can get RX-7 with 787B engine in the rotation which is annoying to deal with.

Last edited:
Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - Daytona.
Easy dominant setting , i think it can substitute the all around setting i have on the list.

s1.jpg
s2.jpg

To build the full custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 290 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.656
s3.jpg
s4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Alpine A110 '72- 450 PP - Comfort Medium front & Comfort soft Tires rear - Human comedy mission 1H

This car can lap at 2:26 to 2:28 , Manual gearbox . only stop for gas at 31 minutes. 1St position 30 seconds gap.

Rims 13" - Width Wide - Offset Wide
View attachment 1149394View attachment 1149395
To build the manual gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.730

View attachment 1149396View attachment 1149397

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano,

If I set my Output Adjustment to 93%, it gives me 165 instead of 156 hp. Any ideas what could be the issue? Thanks.

Hi Praiano,

If I set my Output Adjustment to 93%, it gives me 165 instead of 156 hp. Any ideas what could be the issue? Thanks.
93% 165HP is the right number. I don't understand the 156 ??? . Don't forget the ballast.

Don't worry too much about tiny 1-3PP differences. I apply all of Praiano's tunes and the PP is usually not an exact match. The condition of your car (oil, body and engine) plays a small role i think. And if the tune was done pre 1.13 update then it'll almost certainly have different PP now. I often adjust the ecu or limiter slightly to get as close as possible to the upper limit for the the rune (550 or 600 or whatever) but the numbers seldom match exactly

Last edited:
Alpine A110 '72- 450 PP - Comfort Medium front & Comfort soft Tires rear - Human comedy mission 1H

This car can lap at 2:26 to 2:28 , Manual gearbox . only stop for gas at 31 minutes. 1St position 30 seconds gap.

Rims 13" - Width Wide - Offset Wide
View attachment 1149394View attachment 1149395
To build the manual gearbox do like this.
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.730

View attachment 1149396View attachment 1149397

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I'm going to try this one out. What difficulty did you drive on?

When I set 93%, the PP stayed at 457.19. All other settings seem identical.
I've check it and everything is ok . Perhaps you have something more on it ? Like a rear wing ??
Don't worry too much about tiny 1-3PP differences. I apply all of Praiano's tunes and the PP is usually not an exact match. The condition of your car (oil, body and engine) plays a small role i think. And if the tune was done pre 1.13 update then it'll almost certainly have different PP now. I often adjust the ecu or limiter slightly to get as close as possible to the upper limit for the the rune (550 or 600 or whatever) but the numbers seldom match exactly
You're right , but i did this car yesterday so the numbers are ok. Sure it's the rear wing is on. It's adding 7PP when installed.
I'm going to try this one out. What difficulty did you drive on?
Zero difficulty . The different tire's compounds front & rear are giving neutral balance to the car.

I've check it and everything is ok . Perhaps you have something more on it ? Like a rear wing ??

You're right , but i did this car yesterday so the numbers are ok. Sure it's the rear wing is on. It's adding 7PP when installed.

Zero difficulty . The different tire's compounds front & rear are giving neutral balance to the car.
Turns out I had racing transmission on :shake my head:
Thanks again Praiano!

Ferrari F430 '06 - 700PP - Racing Hard or Sport Soft Tires - All Around

Wide body car.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

Top 2 cars at 600PP , i've decided to set a 700PP because i havo too much 600PP in my garage.
A bit wild with Sport tires but it's ok. With Racing tires the car is really fast , excelent grip , way faster than my chevrolet C6 '09 on the Nordschleife. Surely a good reference.

View attachment 1148855View attachment 1148856

3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.140
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . For Nordschleife for example you need a top speed at 335 kmh

View attachment 1148857View attachment 1148858

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Praiano this tune is a pure joy to drive. Almost my fave Ferrari in your game (this week!). Thank you!!

Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - Daytona.
Easy dominant setting , i think it can substitute the all around setting i have on the list.

View attachment 1149403View attachment 1149404
To build the full custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 290 kmh
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.656
View attachment 1149405View attachment 1149406

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
And this new BRZ tune is definitely a more manageable drive. Lotta fun on Nordschleife. Thx man 🍻

Last edited:
BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Around

Wide body is very important for this car. It improve a lot the behaviors.

Rims size 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Classic '70's , this is my decade and i love this time a lot. Ok at 500PP but the 550PP is still very fast with a precise drive. Very good for Tokyo or Nordschleife , stick to your line and be smooth in your inputs.

View attachment 1149006View attachment 1149007

1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 150 kmh
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.015
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

View attachment 1149008View attachment 1149009View attachment 1149010

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks for the tune, very fun to drive! Loved it on the ring!

Latest Posts

Back