PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,536 comments
Alfa 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks-1.40
This car is fantastic . Don't overdrive it like you lead a normal 4WD. This car is very sharp , performant , still easy if you stay agressive but don't pass the limit or you'll be punished. A real pilot car.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231120110115.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231120110124.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231120110134.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231120110145.jpg

a1.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Alfa 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 - 630PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around.
Don't way for a transcendant setting. The original is already close to perfect. I've try during 2 days to let more grippy and faster . But , i just reach only one of my goal. At least the grip stay and the car is faster now.
I use the original very good gearbox .

View attachment 1149641View attachment 1149642

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
View attachment 1149643View attachment 1149644
fun car to drive very forgiving...I'll give this tune a rip

Don't way for a transcendant setting. The original is already close to perfect. I've try during 2 days to let more grippy and faster . But , i just reach only one of my goal. At least the grip stay and the car is faster now.

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

I've tried to tune the car a bit (medium turbo, drive wheel, etc.) and now it won't turn properly, I'll try your settings without power limitation or I'll go for the stock version!

Last edited:
I've tried to tune the car a bit (medium turbo, drive wheel, etc.) and now it won't turn properly, I'll try your settings without power limitation or I'll go for the stock version!
Same thing happened with me and even with racing soft tires it just didn’t feel right in the turns.

With your settings and no engine improvement the car is back on track! A little bit of lack of power for the 700pp races but very pleasant to drive, one of my favorites.

Mitsubishi Evolution VI GSR TM Ed '99 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Around
UPDATE CAR : 13/05/2022
This car is 7:20 on the Nordschleife . A excelent reference. There is a bug on this car , if you low the max speed of the last gear of the gearbox at 200 kmh and use Hard tires , The car low PP to 550PP , For Tsukuba , it's extremely dominant ...... and unfair.Yes.

Wide Body Car
Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B
Side ST
Rear A
Wing ST

Real Huge Rake...:lol::lol:;)
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.265 for Nordschleife or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

m5.jpg
m6.jpg
m1.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Mitsubishi Evolution VI GSR TM Ed '99 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Around
UPDATE CAR : 13/05/2022
This car is 7:20 on the Nordschleife . A excelent reference. There is a bug on this car , if you low the max speed of the last gear of the gearbox at 200 kmh and use Hard tires , The car low PP to 550PP , For Tsukuba , it's extremely dominant ...... and unfair.Yes.

Wide Body Car
Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B
Side ST
Rear A
Wing ST

Real Huge Rake...:lol::lol:;)View attachment 1149702View attachment 1149703

1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.265 for Nordschleife or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

View attachment 1149704View attachment 1149705View attachment 1149706

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Well that is certainly an interesting look!

Nissan Z Performance '23 - 600PP - Sport Hard or Medium Tires - Nordschleife
This car is 7:23 on the Nordschleife . 3rd lap time in my 600PP cars for now.I've tested it on Nordschleife mainly , also with medium tires , they lap both same time at the end. One more grip , other more speed. I think that racing in a pack , hard tires are better . Hard to pass in the curves , the grip difference is not enough to overtake in a turn , but the track straight sections can do the gap.
I only use 6 gear. More than enough and more performant.

Wide Body Car
Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear B
Wing B

z1.jpg
z2.jpg

1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 km
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.550 for Nordschleife or similar

z3.jpg
z4.jpg
FSrsdYeWQAEqXnU.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Praiano, did you consider tuning the M3 '07? The car is already very good out of the box, but maybe it could still be improved.

De Tomaso Pantera '71 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All around
A real pilot car. Not a nasty car , safe but have some brutals reactions if overdrived , luckly the car give some advise before it turn worst. I love to drive it anywhere. Great precision , obey any inputs in a milisecond.
Great car.

NO Wide body , thanks god , it's horrible with it on.

Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Wing A

View attachment 1139127View attachment 1139128

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 3.421 for Suzuka in this picture.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1139129View attachment 1139130View attachment 1139131

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

With Sport Hard tires, more power, taller gears, widebody and Praiano's exact settings except front downforce (left it at 10), this car can do sub 2:10 lap times at Tokyo. It is exactly as he describes, also easy to control when rear tires begin to wear, and you can pit on lap 9 and make Gallo's life miserable.

Last edited:

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This car is awesome!
Ran it on Brands Hatch GTcup Gr.4, super nice handling and easy win!
Removed restrictor and put 100 ECU and ran LeMans 30 min, fuel map 1 at beginning to get the lead on first lap, then changed to 3.
Won by 1.22 mins to 2nd opponent and stock gearbox is perfect on fuel map 3, my best 4WD/Gr4 car so far! :cheers:

Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71 - 500PP - Sport hard tires x Comfort soft - All around
I only could this car work with a mix compound due to lack of grip for rear end. Even extreme settings can't cure it at all. SO the only option were a softer compound at the rear. It works. The car is nice to drive . Not 100% but at least you can drive this wonderfull '71 bolid. Even the ugly wings and front aerodynamic part were helping . So better let the car natural this way. It's a beauty. You can use manual gear or not , up to you.

Only Rims Original size - Rim Width Wide - Offset ST

View attachment 1138175
f2-jpg.1138176

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
View attachment 1138177
Just bought this from the used dealership. Love the tune even with the car wide on RS and all of the intake, exhaust and engine upgrades

Can you do a tune for Toyota AE86 (Shuichi Shigeno) version?
Yeaah we really need that 😇😁👌🏽love that car and the nrmal version mayb 2 ?
Yes, one for the 16V Levin & one for the 20V Trueno 👍🏻
I'm on the Toyota AE86 (Shuichi Shigeno) version right now. At 500PP Sport Hard. Nordschleife ok , now testing others tracks.

I had so much fun. I wish I was better at it then but we had a great time trying out each other's tunes and racing around.

We knew Praiano and a few others were experts, but that didn't stop the rest of us. I was so happy if I got 4th or 5th or just top 10 really. We had a great community and supported each other with positive feedback and learned a lot as we did the challenges.

We still have the great, positive community, but most of us hang out here. I encourage all of you to try the other tuner's garages. Praiano is not the only expert here. Then try becoming a tuner yourself. After this much time on GT7, you can probably put together a better tune than you think you can. Then let's meet up and race.

Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT Apex (AE86) '83 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife

This car is 7:47 on the Nordschleife . Just 3 seconds after my best 550PP for now , the MR2.

Wide Body Car
Rims size 13" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Rear A
Wing B

t1.jpg
t2.jpg

1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 210 kmh
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.600 for Nordschleife or similar

t3.jpg
t4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

BMW M3 Coupé '07 - 600PP - Sport Tires - All Track - 1.27

Can use this setting for Sport Hard on Tokyo rain event , or sport medium on Nordschleife for more grip.
Very performant for both configuration. 7:05 on Nordschleife for example , same lap as my very few fasters 600PP car. Excelent sane drive. Top car.

Wide Body Car
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing Custom

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Dear Praiano, I am a long time fan and user of your tunes since old GT days. First I want to thank you for your wonderful work, you made GT a better game for all of us. Still remember the perfect Lotus tune of GT 5. My current grind is Le Mans and Spa. I wanted to ask if you could give us some more Gr.3 and especially Gr.4 tunes (i.e. Toyota GT 86 and FT-1, Mustang, Corvette, Viper, Jag, etc.) Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Trying to find a car and tune for the Cafe Menu #39 races, any good suggestions? Thanks in advance!
I went out and brought a gr3 nismo before I realised just any top 800pp can win easily. The C6 zr1, nismo gtr 17 very quick at 800pp and amg gt black series very fun to drive. I have used a maxed out gto twin turbo my workhorse car before I found praiano tunes. Made so many of my cars fun to drive the CTR3, Huayra and the 458 being my fav tunes so far.

Trying to find a car and tune for the Cafe Menu #39 races, any good suggestions? Thanks in advance!
I went out and brought a gr3 nismo before I realised just any top 800pp can win easily. The C6 zr1, nismo gtr 17 very quick at 800pp and amg gt black series very fun to drive. I have used a maxed out gto twin turbo my workhorse car before I found praiano tunes. Made so many of my cars fun to drive the CTR3, Huayra and the 458 being my fav tunes so far.
I don't remember about the café 39 races but if you look for a fast and amazing drive , Pagani Zonda R '09 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
Dear Praiano, I am a long time fan and user of your tunes since old GT days. First I want to thank you for your wonderful work, you made GT a better game for all of us. Still remember the perfect Lotus tune of GT 5. My current grind is Le Mans and Spa. I wanted to ask if you could give us some more Gr.3 and especially Gr.4 tunes (i.e. Toyota GT 86 and FT-1, Mustang, Corvette, Viper, Jag, etc.) Thanks in advance.
I would love to see the Lotus back in GT7. For the rest , news cars are made following the wishes of my garage's followers , together of my own preferences. I'll do all the cars , question of time build and credits to buy the cars.
Have a good drive.

hello praiano, would you have a setup for toyota levin to race in tsukuba with soft sports tires and 500pp? thanks again for the hard work you do every day

Back