PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,534 comments
Nissan Silvia Spec R S15 TC GR4 - 630PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around

Good overall grip , not very fast but still performant.

n1.jpg
n2.jpg

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 290 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.670 for HSR or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

n3.jpg
n4.jpg
n.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Just created an account to say every tune of yours I’ve tried so far has been great. Would LOVE a 700pp setup for the I.O.M. WRX STI when you get around to it!

BMW M3 Coupé '07 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Around

Just a few faster than the M3 '03 on Suzuka. Very stable , no surprise , you can push the car anywhere.

Wide Body Car
Rims size 19" or 17" ??!! - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing Custom

View attachment 1150055View attachment 1150056

1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 310 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 4.404 for Suzuka or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

View attachment 1150057View attachment 1150058

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Great tune! So much fun in the Schwarzwald League on Nurburgring, even at the 600pp! This tune also works perfect with max pp!

Honda NSX Type R '02 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All around
Top 3 at 600PP on suzuka , A few technical to drive , a sharp drive needed to be performant . Maestro Ayrton Senna would be happy to drive this bolid with his leather moccasins with white socks

Wide body.

Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1139149View attachment 1139150

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 3.357 for Suzuka in this picture.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1139151View attachment 1139152

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks Praiano, this tune is fantastic, car turns so well and grips to road in any corner!

I just put Racing Softs on another Settings Sheet, 95 ECU, 7 Ballast @ -16 positioning and car handles like a very performant 700PP. Awesome job on the tune!

It's a shame a car with such good handling as a low top speed (~267km)

;-(

Ahh well, on to the next tuning :)

Nissan Silvia Spec R S15 TC GR4 - 630PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around

Good overall grip , not very fast but still performant.

View attachment 1150890View attachment 1150891

1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 290 kmh
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.670 for HSR or similar

View attachment 1150892View attachment 1150893View attachment 1150894

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Thanks man! Looking forward to taking it for a test drive tomorrow!

Subaru WRX GR3 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.41

Just an average GR3 car , take care with wheel spin out slow turns.
Same suspensions settings for WTC800 , 1 stop FM 3 or 4 / racing medium tires / full power.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231128172938.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231128172946.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231128172954.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231128173002.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
De Tomaso Pantera '71 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All around
A real pilot car. Not a nasty car , safe but have some brutals reactions if overdrived , luckly the car give some advise before it turn worst. I love to drive it anywhere. Great precision , obey any inputs in a milisecond.
Great car.

NO Wide body , thanks god , it's horrible with it on.

Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Wing A

View attachment 1139127View attachment 1139128

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 3.421 for Suzuka in this picture.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1139129View attachment 1139130View attachment 1139131

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Another great tune. You’re the best

Subaru WRX STI Is of Man Time Attack '16 - 600PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.27
It was a 700PP first but the update low the PP a lot . The better option is the 600PP. You can use it on Tokyo , grip is fantastic , but top speed is poor.
On Nordschleife or any technical grip track , it's a superior car , 7:04 on the ring.

su1.jpg
su2.jpg
su3.jpg
su4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
J
Genesis X GR3 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around

The car is a bit wild with original settings. I've try to turn it sane and easy to drive without lowering the performance of the car. It's a top 3 GR3 on Suzuka or any technical track , and the most important , you can do agressive laps sequentially staying on the road.

View attachment 1150322View attachment 1150323

1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.145 for SPA or similar

View attachment 1150324View attachment 1150325View attachment 1150327

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Damn man, now I'm gonna have to go get Culver's tomorrow!

Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around

A lot more performant than the original. This GR3 car can fight with any other top of this range.

View attachment 1150883View attachment 1150884

1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 280 kmh
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.150 for Suzuka or similar

View attachment 1150885View attachment 1150886View attachment 1150887

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
You are a frikin LEGEND Prai!!! :)
and thankyou

Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack Car 2016 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around

Impossible to drive fast this car with original settings. Now you can , even maxed , any track , with maximum attack. Be wild.
There is still margin to add more front downforce if you want , till you can , this way it is , fit any driver even beginner.

View attachment 1151183View attachment 1151184

3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.625 for Nordschleife or similar

View attachment 1151185View attachment 1151186

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive
I found this site a month ago and I signed up just to thank you for the tunes you provide. I tried to donate on PayPal but it wouldn’t let me before I signed up. I’m about to try again now that I’m a member. Can you do a tune for the 99 GTR GT500 Pennzoil and Mustang Gr3? Thank you, you have helped me very much on this game.

Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack Car 2016 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around

Impossible to drive fast this car with original settings. Now you can , even maxed , any track , with maximum attack. Be wild.
There is still margin to add more front downforce if you want , till you can , this way it is , fit any driver even beginner.

View attachment 1151183View attachment 1151184

View attachment 1151185View attachment 1151186

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Yeahhhhhhhh. Scooby Tunes Day. Looking forward to drive time tonight. Lots of new beasts to try out.
P.S. Ferrari F50 available in Legends today. Can't wait for your F50 and F40 tunez

Last edited:
@praiano63
I’m glad to see you’ve done some Subaru tunes. I’m looking forward to trying them out. I’d love to see a street tune for the Subaru GrB rally car (not street car). The reason being is it’s pp is so low and it gets so much power from a turbo upgrade and it’s light and handles pretty solidly after a few tweaks. It’s almost like a game hack for races where it’s allowed. I can make it win, you could make it dominant. IDs more powerful and also lighter than the road car.

Thanks again for everything!

Renault Clio V6 24V '00 - 600PP - Sport soft & medium Tires - Tokyo WTC 600PP rain.

NO Wide body car.
Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front ST - Side ST - Wing A

This was a request , i didn't thought it was possible 600PP for the Clio but it work very well.
You need mixed tires front rear , don't forget to set brakes to the front at number -5 . I didn't do this during 5 first laps , this is why my rear tires worn out.

No stop at all , use consumption at 3 , during the turny section you don't need high RPM , the superior grip is enough to wave cool through the bends. Only downshift entering a curve to gain front grip .
No late braking , early shift out hairpin to avoid rear wheel spin.

c1.jpg
c2.jpg

c3.jpg
c4.jpg

Last 2 laps , i needed to take care because the rear tires were already gone , take it soft with your inputs.
2.jpg
3.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
@praiano63
I’m glad to see you’ve done some Subaru tunes. I’m looking forward to trying them out. I’d love to see a street tune for the Subaru GrB rally car (not street car). The reason being is it’s pp is so low and it gets so much power from a turbo upgrade and it’s light and handles pretty solidly after a few tweaks. It’s almost like a game hack for races where it’s allowed. I can make it win, you could make it dominant. IDs more powerful and also lighter than the road car.

Thanks again for everything!
I did a Subaru GrB rally car already , i don't think i'll publish it. The car is ok but I don't like the braking behaviors of all those cars. Like the toyota GR Yaris 2020 . No way to take out this bug.

Renault Clio V6 24V '00 - 600PP - Sport soft & medium Tires - Tokyo WTC 600PP rain.
Thank you, this is amazing. Even more amazing after such a fast reply.

I never thought this car could get such a stable corner exit.
I did 2 changes though:
1. I used both medium tyres for more consistent driving and less worrying
2. I stretched the transmission settings on 4th 5th and 6th gear into longer which fits me better on this track

Considering how stock bad it was, the results speak for themselves:
1652889743369.png

Last edited:
I did a Subaru GrB rally car already , i don't think i'll publish it. The car is ok but I don't like the braking behaviors of all those cars. Like the toyota GR Yaris 2020 . No way to take out this bug.
I feel weird saying this, because you know a lot more than me, but it’s in the differential settings. I know exactly what you’re talking about and I had to play with it for a while. It either got super unstable with braking or it was a drift machine. I was able to pretty much fix both problems. I’ve never touched the GR Yaris because I’ve heard the same thing. Oddly, IMO the Subaru is way more controllable with RH tires than RM because with RH if I go a little hot it will go into an easily controllable drift (I sick at drifting but that one is easy to control). With RM is wants to get out of control.

I think the diff settings are wonky for road use because they equate to rally racing better. For a while I just slid it around tracks by not doing anything to it but lowering am the suspension and adding RH tires and a med rpm turbo. It was so fast, it didn’t matter. I slowly figured out how to tame it.

I feel weird saying this, because you know a lot more than me, but it’s in the differential settings. I know exactly what you’re talking about and I had to play with it for a while. It either got super unstable with braking or it was a drift machine. I was able to pretty much fix both problems. I’ve never touched the GR Yaris because I’ve heard the same thing. Oddly, IMO the Subaru is way more controllable with RH tires than RM because with RH if I go a little hot it will go into an easily controllable drift (I sick at drifting but that one is easy to control). With RM is wants to get out of control.

I think the diff settings are wonky for road use because they equate to rally racing better. For a while I just slid it around tracks by not doing anything to it but lowering am the suspension and adding RH tires and a med rpm turbo. It was so fast, it didn’t matter. I slowly figured out how to tame it.
I have this. I'll not publish it in my garage . If you have a magic LSD setting , you can share it here .;)

sub.jpg

Just donated! Keep up the great work.
Thanks a lot for your help. Enjoy your drive.

Back