PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,543 comments
Is there a setup for the Lexus RC F GT3 '17? I don't see one referenced in your catalog.
Long time fan of your setups - First time commenter.

Lexus RC F GT3 '17 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

Just a few faster than original, but with more front grip and forgive more out corner due of the big torque peak that can be a surprise for a half sleepy driver. .

l1.jpg
l2.jpg

To build the manual gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.026 at SPA . For faster tracks , increase the last gear speed with the help of final gear.

l3.jpg
l4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Prainano's BAC Mono tune is great, I truly recommend it. After just using that tune, I am only one of my friends list to do 29 laps in the 1 hr trial mountain driving mission 🏁 I used to struggle trying to set up myself (no clue how to set up a BAC Mono), but that tune made everything quite easy.

Last edited:
Shelby GT359 '65 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.27
Wide car
Rim Width Wide
For the rest up to you ...
Front B
Rear A
Wing custom (High aspect)

Very fast on Lemans , just medium performance on technical turny track.
You can use the car with no supercharger at 600PP , with Sport Hard or medium tires.

s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Lexus RC F GT3 '17 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

Just a few faster than original, but with more front grip and forgive more out corner due of the big torque peak that can be a surprise for a half sleepy driver. .

View attachment 1153237View attachment 1153238

1st : Bring the top speed to 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.026 at SPA . For faster tracks , increase the last gear speed with the help of final gear.

View attachment 1153239View attachment 1153240

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Wow! What a great tune! You took this from one of my middle of the pack Gr.3 cars to dominant! Truly one of the best IMO. Great grip, brakes, top speed, and very fuel efficient. Thank you again @praiano63

We should start a club. We can use that new technology they have now. What's it called, lobbies? We can hang out and drive Mustangs and tell stories about how we 'remember' that they used to handle good and didn't magically wrap themselves around trees.
Hey Mike, and Laurent,
I had a good one. Its the one in the picture. I spent 20,000 real dollars screwing around on the suspension till I got it right, then, it would eat Porsches for breakfast. "Hey, what's that Mustang doing hanging on my tail through these esses?"
That live rear axle is the challenge. I installed Koni coil-overs all around, then a Panhard bar to locate the axle laterally, then a torque arm from midships to the differential pumpkin to quell any rotation of the axle, and suddenly, it was a track car. It became so easy, I would let my wife hot lap it around Seattle International Raceway, by herself.

I am writing tonite to advise of a new car in the Legends Barn. The Porsche 911 GT1 Strassen/Street car. A new Yellow Peril for the AI! I bought it right away since I missed out on the earlier GT1 racing Porsche.

So, I thought I would test drive the car on the Le Mans track with lots of room to go fast. So I entered the 800 PP 5 lap race and was hoping this car would behave better than the stock Ford GT40. (before you tuned it!) Well, this car is a mind blower! I saw190 mph on the first straightaway! The cars manners are impeccable through the corners and it is smooth, smooth, smooth. It brakes well, with cross drilled rotors and Brembo callipers and pads which are stock. I changed nothing except the tires to Race Hard so I could enter the race. So I'm running at 704 PP in an 800PP race and picking off the back markers effortlessly. It is turbocharged and it drinks the fuel with fuel map 1, but at fuel map 6, the car is still faster than the pack. I looked at the suspension numbers and was surprised to find the roll bars at Front =1 and Rear =1?!?! But watching a replay of my drive, there was no sign of body roll at all in the corners.

Anyway, this car would seem to be worth the money they want for it (3 million) as opposed to some of the other cars like the McLaren/BMW that feels like driving a tank. This car feels like you are driving a Porsche and I now have eleven of them, so I know how they feel. It feels most similar to the Carrera'04 which is pretty nice.
For your information Guys, cheers, Pete

Hi, for 700pp events and in particular Le Mans 30mins did you try the Ford Focus Gr.B rally car? Even with my limited tunning skills, just changing to RH and a turbo and you end up with over 700hp and can do up to 4 laps on a full tank. With your tunning this would be a 700pp monster.

Last edited:
I'm 67, and my brother also plays, he'll be 74 in a couple of weeks.
I am 73 years old and I challenge my 71 years old brother since GT5......
we disgusted all our nephews and brother-in-law who wanted to beat us..:lol::lol:..
and we are often faster than our "friends" who are much younger on the "missions" or "circuit experience".....
until GT sport.....
now, I have to say that I have less fun with GT7.....if GT Sport was a little too easy, for the "circuit experience" for example (since we were several seconds under the times requested for the gold) GT7 is much more difficult, even too difficult.....
the videos of very good pilots that I see having a lot of difficulties to get the gold prove it.....
I think that a lot of players will do the "cafés", some "permits" and other "missions" and stop there by lassitude.:grumpy::)

Maestro Praiano, Thank you so much from Italy! I have registered to this forum only to let you know, as many others, that your hard work and your passion is very appreciated! (Your F50 setup is a pleasure to drive) Any chance to have a Countach LP400 tuning? Have a great day!

Hi, for 700pp events and in particular Le Mans 30mins did you try the Ford Focus Gr.B rally car? Even with my limited tunning skills, just changing to RH and a turbo and you end up with over 700hp and can do up to 4 laps on a full tank. With your tunning this would be a 700pp monster.
Subaru GrB rally car is the same way. Both do those cars like to slide around corners, but they’re fun to drive and very fast. I don’t understand why they don’t get more love. The power to weight ratio is great for the PP and they are easy to control than most AWD cars on here.

For example, I hate most GT-R tunes. I guess I don’t drive them right because I understeer straight into walls and stuff.

Hey Mike, and Laurent,
I had a good one. Its the one in the picture. I spent 20,000 real dollars screwing around on the suspension till I got it right, then, it would eat Porsches for breakfast. "Hey, what's that Mustang doing hanging on my tail through these esses?"
That live rear axle is the challenge. I installed Koni coil-overs all around, then a Panhard bar to locate the axle laterally, then a torque arm from midships to the differential pumpkin to quell any rotation of the axle, and suddenly, it was a track car. It became so easy, I would let my wife hot lap it around Seattle International Raceway, by herself.

I am writing tonite to advise of a new car in the Legends Barn. The Porsche 911 GT1 Strassen/Street car. A new Yellow Peril for the AI! I bought it right away since I missed out on the earlier GT1 racing Porsche.

So, I thought I would test drive the car on the Le Mans track with lots of room to go fast. So I entered the 800 PP 5 lap race and was hoping this car would behave better than the stock Ford GT40. (before you tuned it!) Well, this car is a mind blower! I saw190 mph on the first straightaway! The cars manners are impeccable through the corners and it is smooth, smooth, smooth. It brakes well, with cross drilled rotors and Brembo callipers and pads which are stock. I changed nothing except the tires to Race Hard so I could enter the race. So I'm running at 704 PP in an 800PP race and picking off the back markers effortlessly. It is turbocharged and it drinks the fuel with fuel map 1, but at fuel map 6, the car is still faster than the pack. I looked at the suspension numbers and was surprised to find the roll bars at Front =1 and Rear =1?!?! But watching a replay of my drive, there was no sign of body roll at all in the corners.

Anyway, this car would seem to be worth the money they want for it (3 million) as opposed to some of the other cars like the McLaren/BMW that feels like driving a tank. This car feels like you are driving a Porsche and I now have eleven of them, so I know how they feel. It feels most similar to the Carrera'04 which is pretty nice.
I second this. The new Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion is an absolute ANIMAL. I bought it this morning and man was very nice to drive on un tuned settings. It took me less than 10 minutes of tuning to dial her in to what feels like almost perfect. I am still messing around with the car, but so far it feels similar to my F50 (perfect tune) but with better speed in the straights. Highly recommend this car.

Hey Mike, and Laurent,

Hey Pete,

I didn't really mean to pick on Mustangs, it was the joke that popped into my head since I was thinking about Laurent's Shelby GT350 experience. Back in the day, I used to go to the Monterey Historic Races at Laguna Seca. The GT race with all the 60's Corvettes, Camaros and Mustangs was great to watch and I was always impressed how good the Mustangs were. It's great to hear you tuned one to handle well in real life.

I was considering picking up the Jaguar XK13 since it is a trophy car, but I'm about 2M short and I don't want to grind to get the bank account back up. Given your review, I'm going to get the Porsche instead. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks-1.26
Wide car
Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front ST - Side ST - Rear St - Wing A

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 and Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) '95 are exactly the same car , just less 35 kg for the CS.
I've tested both to check if they are really the same about the driving behaviors , the result is 100% the same car on track.
Because of this i'm going to publish this new tune for this one and update the Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) '95

p951.jpg
p952.jpg
p953.jpg
p954.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 - 600PP - Sport Soft & Sport Medium Tires - All Tracks
Wide car
Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front ST - Side ST - Rear A - Wing A

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 and Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) '95 are exactly the same car , just less 35 kg for the CS.
I've tested both to check if they are really the same about the driving behaviors , the result is 100% the same car on track.
Because of this i'm going to publish this new tune for this one and update the Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) '95 that i did a month ago. The new is very superior.
I'll publish a 700PP RH , 600PP Sport soft and a 600PP Sport medium too. Sport medium fit for fast track like HSR and Sport Soft will be for track like Suzuka or similars. There is almost 2 seconds between both compound using the right model on the right circuit.

ss.jpg
sm.jpg

p74 (2).jpg

993.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, you have one setup for mini cooper '65 for Goodwood?

Thank You.
Sorry , Goodwood is a track i never drive . The mini cooper '65 is a good car for a FF , i'll do it later . Not for the moment . Perhaps end of next month. I have too much priority for the moment.
Hi Praiano, I was wondering if possible a tune for the X-bow.I like this machine for its bare nesscities . I thank you sir
Dear Praiano, you have already done your magic to the NSX and the Supra, how about completing the 90s Japanese Club with the Nissan 300ZX and the Mitsubishi GTO?
Maestro Praiano, Thank you so much from Italy! I have registered to this forum only to let you know, as many others, that your hard work and your passion is very appreciated! (Your F50 setup is a pleasure to drive) Any chance to have a Countach LP400 tuning? Have a great day!
Xbow , Nissan 300ZX and Countach LP400 are in my plans and my to do list. Not the GTO. I'd already tested and i don't like the car or his performance.....
I second this. The new Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion is an absolute ANIMAL. I bought it this morning and man was very nice to drive on un tuned settings. It took me less than 10 minutes of tuning to dial her in to what feels like almost perfect. I am still messing around with the car, but so far it feels similar to my F50 (perfect tune) but with better speed in the straights. Highly recommend this car.
The Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion is my next buy. I was saving for the old Ford racer but when i saw the porsche , i've changed my plans immediately.
SO good to see you revise the muscles, will you be doing more of them please?
I'll update the Z28 '69 for sure . For the others muscle , not for the moment.

Shelby GT359 '65 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Tracks
Wide car
Rim Width Wide
For the rest up to you ...... Just , NO WING.

I just wanted to turn this fantastic car i love , drivable. This original setting is totally broken , a real horror show .
I've find a sweet spot with enought grip and power. You can race it against almost any car in this class , perhaps not the top 600PP , you can detune it 550PP too. The car pass a hard test on Nordschleife and stay ok . You can drive it 90% ... But don't more than this if you want to finish your fast lap.
We can say this car was saved and very pleasant to drive with cockpit view now :drool:. ;)

View attachment 1153289View attachment 1153290

1st : Bring the top speed to 180 kmh
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.335 at Nordschleife . For slower tracks , decrease the last gear speed with the help of final gear.

View attachment 1153291View attachment 1153292

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

100 downforce in the front and nothing in the rear? Curious to try this.

Xbow , Nissan 300ZX and Countach LP400 are in my plans and my to do list. Not the GTO. I'd already tested and i don't like the car or his performance.....
Glad to hear on the 300ZX. Mine is a handful. It doesn’t want to turn and it’s also easy to lose the back end. It’s too speed is fantastic though. My family has a mint, all original ‘93 with 30k miles on it, so I bought one and painted it the same color and built one. I probably should have changed the wheels and done wide body, but I like that it looks exactly the same.

I find the GTO performance ok, but I’m not sure what it is about that car, but it’s exhaust is obnoxiously loud in the game. It’s so weird.

Last edited:
Sorry , Goodwood is a track i never drive . The mini cooper '65 is a good car for a FF , i'll do it later . Not for the moment . Perhaps end of next month. I have too much priority for the moment.

The Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion is my next buy. I was saving for the old Ford racer but when i saw the porsche , i've changed my plans immediately.

This is very good news to hear that you’re getting the 911 GT1 strassenversion. I’ve been driving this car and am enjoying my tune but I know you’ll make a better one so I’ll be patient.

Genesis G70 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal - SPA Gearbox
BOP Rules 343 HP - 3236 Lbs

This car is unbeatable IMO. i have a 2.02 low time. Knowing i am not good at all for Nurb GP . The car is a real bomb , you can do a longer gearbox for the race because of draft.

View attachment 1124196View attachment 1124197View attachment 1124198View attachment 1124200Gearbox setting for SPA.

View attachment 1124239

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
That car absolutely dominates Laguna Seca!

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv '88 - 600PP - Sport Soft tires - All around Grip Setting
Very fast car . So much power for his 600PP that the car support Sport soft tires without needing limiting the power , still showing a dominant top speed.

Wide Body

Rims 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A Side A Wing A
View attachment 1140845View attachment 1140846

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.912 for any fast track like nordschleife or Tokyo.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1140847View attachment 1140848

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

I think the formula for this is off and it is now ~608pp.

I was saving money too and bought the Ford, damn me. Now i want that Porsche!
Praiano, the Ford needs your tune. Absolutely.

Back