PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,812 comments
This car and your tunes is so good! :gtpflag:
On Tokyo Expressway WTC600 use fuel map 1, pit at lap 6 or 7. It's rock solid steady and superfast in the turning parts of track.
On LeMans WTC700 I used fuel map 4, pit at lap 2 or 3 depending on when it starts raining, and pit again on lap 5 or 6. It's superfast all over track!
I think the 600PP need Sport hard on tokyo. Medium = too much grip and low top speed.
The 700PP is ok on Le Mans , just need to remember that the car don't like full braling power during a turn. Just when you place the car :scared: Remembering this point , it's a perfect car there. Almost "easy" to overtake AI under heavy rain. Have a fun drive.

i've spent some hours on Tokyo but i have IT. The P.

After some practice i low my time on Tokyo , under 27' ;):)

p.jpg
t.jpg

i've spent some hours on Tokyo but i have IT. The P.

After some practice i low my time on Tokyo , under 27' ;):)

View attachment 1154125View attachment 1154126
I put that Strassenversion in the 5 lap 800 PP WTC at Le Mans today running stock at 704.6PP I won fairly easily (by 25 seconds) except for having to pit 3 times for fuel. To stay up with the fast guys, I had to stick with fuel map 1 most of the time. At that rate of consumption, you will only get 2.6 laps. Seems a shame when the 787B can go for 15 laps at Spa and around 6 laps at Le Mans.

I did this with a completely un modified Porsche 911 GT1 with only the addition of a Power Limiter to knock back the PP to 700 when I ran it in the WTC 700 later. Won that too by over a minute!

I also ran it at St Croix in the Schwartzwald Competition and won effortlessly. That course was a good test because of the off camber spirals downhill and stuff and the car did not do anything weird at all. I was running the course at 2:21 most of the time and driving quite relaxed.

Pretty nice car, cheers, Pete

Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion '97 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Le Mans Rain
Rims Width Wide - Offset Wide.

It 's not really a setting . I've just maximized the car for max power x Grip for the 700PP . Now the car have a decent top speed and still the amazing grip.
I did 3 race with the same conditions , it seems it hapen a lot to need only 1 stop lap 3 for Intermediary tires and spend the last 3 laps with an almost dry track.
This kill your Intermediary tires very fast. So i have to drive at the side of the road where the tarmac still have some water to maintain my tires ok till the last lap.

p1.jpg
bis.jpg

Gearbox. is only a custom one set at 330kmh. It work good for low RPM early shift / Gas consumption at 6.

p3.jpg

Looking for a wet tarmac to feed my tires till the finish.
p4.jpg
p5.jpg
p6.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hello @praiano63 and everyone from Tokyo, Japan.
Here also many gamers enjoy playing GT7.
But I have a issue for tuning cars.

I have a difficulty in making VENENO run smoothly.

If possible, could it be possible to support me by showing me
a tuning sheet? I don't want to waste a lot of Cr... Thank you in advance!
Sorry i don't have this car yet.

@praiano63 the new Gr.1 Cafe menu 41 at Daytona needs a 1:30:xx tune to beat the Jag V12-X XJR-9 but I can't get your excellent Mazda 787B '91 sub 1:36 due the penalty cheating A.I. at the Chicane Just like the licence Test!
Any chance you have the Jag V12-X XJR-9 For a tune in the near future Or even better than you Toyota GR010 '21 Released today in the update?

@praiano63 the new Gr.1 Cafe menu 41 at Daytona needs a 1:30:xx tune to beat the Jag V12-X XJR-9 but I can't get your excellent Mazda 787B '91 sub 1:36 due the penalty cheating A.I. at the Chicane Just like the licence Test!
Any chance you have the Jag V12-X XJR-9 For a tune in the near future Or even better than you Toyota GR010 '21 Released today in the update?
This is what i was waiting for . An event to calibrate any GR1 . I'm in.

This is what i was waiting for . An event to calibrate any GR1 . I'm in.
Great I'll wait for your test results. I'm also testing the your Porsche 935/82-962C tune too now but like your Jag V12-X XJR-9 suggestion I've Stretched the final Ratio for Daytona.

Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain
Waiting the next update and almost sure they are going to erase the Tomohawk from the money maker. I did this request that also for me an urgent tune. I have the R33 but this 4WD that drive like MR is a lot more fun to use. It's a real pleasure to do lap after lap on tokyo wet with this car.
Pit stop lap 6 for news tires and gas . Laping 2:09.xxx regular after lap 1 , only 2 laps 2:10.xxx for the last , passing 2 latecomer at the end. Almost 1 minute in front pos 2.

NO Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1142134View attachment 1142135

After 1.13 update , need to reduce the PP , ECU to 81 now

View attachment 1142136

1- set auto speed at the minimum 290kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.235 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1142137View attachment 1142138

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Has the latest update screwed up this tune? They apparently fixed the gear ratio glitch.

Great I'll wait for your test results. I'm also testing the your Porsche 935/82-962C tune too now but like your Jag V12-X XJR-9 suggestion I've Stretched the final Ratio for Daytona.
Ok . I finish 0.018 after 1st position due to spin and lost 11 seconds.
I'll set the Porsche for the Daytona race. Jag was 3rd pos.
d.jpg

Has the latest update screwed up this tune? They apparently fixed the gear ratio glitch.
I'll check this soon. I had a new tune for NSX '17 for rain anyway. Must be easy.

Registered to say say many thanks for your work, dear Praiano!

p.s. Don't buy new Suzuki VGT :)

upd: have you ever tried Renault Megane trophy Gr.4 (the MR one)? As for me it's one of the best 700pp car for Le Mahns 30min event, running 4:05 while me being not a very fast driver :)

Last edited:
Ok . I finish 0.018 after 1st position due to spin and lost 11 seconds.
I'll set the Porsche for the Daytona race. Jag was 3rd pos.
View attachment 1154360

Ok thanks, I too found the Porsche better on this track.

The 1.15 patch has screwed up the force-feedback on the Fanatec DD wheels as reported by some Youtube influencer's that have contacted Fanatec Reps live whilst streaming too let them contact PD but thats not really an issue for me so I'll try to match your time.

Ok thanks, I too found the Porsche better on this track.

The 1.15 patch has screwed up the force-feedback on the Fanatec DD wheels as reported by some Youtube influencer's that have contacted Fanatec Reps live whilst streaming too let them contact PD but thats not really an issue for me so I'll try to match your time.
Porsche is ok for Daytona , not at all for St Croix. i stay 30 seconds after Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3.
Peugeot did on racing soft 4 laps then gas then 3 laps racing sof again ,changing tires only , till finish.
I'll check the car i have , like Toyota TS050 Hybrid 2016.
The peugeot 908 look ok ....

For the VGT race, the Lamborghini is amazing. I won all the races easily.

For the GR1, I’m about to try the ‘16 Audi R18 I just won on the 6 star roulette.

I'll risk some poop emojis to let you all know I will be updating my VGT tunes for 850pp for the new races. Since there is no fuel consumption the electric VGTs are viable. The Easy Button is the Porsche VGT with max power and RS tires. There's almost nothing to tune on it so go have fun. The Peugot VGT with max power and RS tires won Kyoto pretty easily.

As @Badfish 2 mentioned, the Lambo really is amazing. I left the RH tires on from my 800pp tune and it hit 200mph on the Deep Forest straights. I'm going to go with RS tires and a little less power next time (I could barely control it lol), and post an updated tune soon.

The best that I know of is probably the McLaren VGT Gr1. I'll post a tune soon, but it is mostly power, ballast and maybe downforce management to get the most for 850pp.

Last edited:
You talking VGT or Gr1? I didn’t think the VGT trophy races had tire wear or fuel consumption.
I was talking about the last Menu Book 42, so with the Gr.1 selection. That one has indeed fuel consumption and tire wear. For the other one i used a Porsche VGT.

I was talking about the last Menu Book 42, so with the Gr.1 selection. That one has indeed fuel consumption and tire wear. For the other one i used a Porsche VGT.
Ok cool. I just started on that one. I need a different car. The Audi is slow and the VGT Lamborghini doesn’t have the fuel efficiency to be competitive in a 10 lap race.

Sucks. There goes all my PP and I can’t cheat with the Tomahawk anymore after the last update.

Suzuki Cappuccini '91 - 400PP - Comfort soft tires - Human Comedy Mission
This is a bush vehicule , if somebody ask about the ridiculous ride height , here is the reason . ;):lol::confused:

I use a low RPM Turbo. Shift at 7000 RPM. If you use Auto transmission , it's now that you have to change your way to play. Auto Trans = no race with this car.

NO Wide Body

Rims 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear Standard - Wing A

View attachment 1142994View attachment 1142995

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 5.042 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1142996View attachment 1142997

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Somehow I'm getting 390...PXL_20220526_213522188.jpg

I've bought the Peugeot 908. Excelent car , i think it will do the job for St Croix. I say " i think " , because after 3 race , AI take me out 3 times. I don't like AI in GT7 , but GR1 AI is the more stupid AI i've never saw. Mixing cars with very differents top speed , braking point , lateral grip..... All this together with this "poetic" AI .... Hard to survive.

I've bought the Peugeot 908. Excelent car , i think it will do the job for St Croix. I say " i think " , because after 3 race , AI take me out 3 times. I don't like AI in GT7 , but GR1 AI is the more stupid AI i've never saw. Mixing cars with very differents top speed , braking point , lateral grip..... All this together with this "poetic" AI .... Hard to survive.
Agreed A.I. sucks at the moment especially on HARD settings, lets hope "Sophy AI " sorts it out soon.

Back