PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,563 comments
Are either of your GR.1 tunes suitable for St Croix and Suzuka?

I won Daytona with your 962 tune. Great driving feel in a car that is usually too quick for my skills.
No. Suzuka need a few more downforce.
I have literally the same setting and 590 PP. Wth xD

Btw your oil is worn.

Edit:

Nvm got toe angle wrong.
I'll change the oil , i never remember to do this. Thanks
Hopefully there’s a Tune for this car 🤞🏽
Lot of people asking for the Mercedes Ssauber GR1 , i'll buy it and check it before the Toyota GR010 Hybrid 2021. This one can wait , i can buy it in the dealership.

Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 '19- 800 PP - Racing Tires - All around

The beast is here. Perfect 800PP or more. I've even driven it on route X with full power to test , the car go to 395kmh 245mph.
I've installled front part and rear aero , but i've take all out because i think the look was not ok. Even without the parts , it stay front and rear downforce. 250 front 350 rear. Perfect , enough.

The car don't take Wide body
EDIT:Rear diffuser is stock if my remember . If not put it on.
Rim width Wide / Offset Wide.

For the gearbox , with so much power and torque , you have to bring up 1st and 2d gear to have some good traction . It's huge.
To set the gearbox :
Set top speed minimum at 250kmh
Set final drive at 2.445 ratio
Set each individual gear ratio.
This gearbox is for Trial Mountain cup "Money maker".

View attachment 1133925View attachment 1133926View attachment 1133927

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Not sure how to fix it but cannot keep the tail from sliding out when coming out of a corner or going into one. Struggled mightily on the ring

Not sure how to fix it but cannot keep the tail from sliding out when coming out of a corner or going into one. Struggled mightily on the ring
Try using his gearing set up for the c6 zr1. I was really struggling with this car as well and for some reason I thought to put the gears from his c6 tune and it feels perfect with it. You’ll have to set your own 7th gear though.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo Rain - 1.34

You don't need any engine tuning parts for this car at 600PP , you can get more power without so much limiter. I've used this car for max settings that's why.

Wide Body

Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Wing CUSTOM

l1.jpeg

l2.jpeg
l3.jpeg

><(((((°>°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09 - 600PP and 700PP - Sport Medium tires & Racing Hard - All Track.

Other car at 7:17 on Nordschleife // 2:13 top 1 car on Suzuka 600PP in my hands . At 700PP it's perfect on Le Mans (Set gas at 6 short shifting) , easy win .
It's ok for Tokyo rain too , for this use Sport hard tires and increase limiter & ECU to reach the 600PP.
Gearbox: original.

Wide Body

Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1155517View attachment 1155518View attachment 1155519View attachment 1155520

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
thank you so much, it was what I needed so much

How about picking up one or two Fairlady Z 300ZX at the Used Lot, for 600 and 700PP tunes? I ask because it's on "limited stock" today. It's the basis of a number of classic race cars.

I'd also like to thank you for the Murcielago tunes. It's the ultimate Lamborghini race car to me.

Last edited:
It work perfectly , i did a race there and finish 50 sc in front of the viper. 1 stop , gas 1 race hard tires.
If you just rise the height, min front downforce, max rear downforce, RH Tires, and roundabout 20-21kg ballast to -50 front, then you are near 800pp with default power setting. Gearbox Auto to 310.

Not really fun driving corners, but acceleration and speed is the right way for Sardegna. You will lap everyone. Had a bad 25:20 time.
The 787b made it in 24:20 (for me) with this kind of setting. A better Driver I know is close to set a 23:xx time.

Any chance you can find time to tune Gr.1 Peugeot 908 HDi ?
Stuck on Suzuka cafe mission.... having fun with the new races!!!!

Last edited:
If you just rise the height, min front downforce, max rear downforce, RH Tires, and roundabout 20-21kg ballast to -50 front, then you are near 800pp with default power setting. Gearbox Auto to 310.
Not really fun driving corners, but acceleration and speed is the right way for Sardegna. You will lap everyone. Had a bad 25:20 time.
The 787b made it in 24:20 (for me) with this kind of setting. A better Driver I know is close to set a 23:xx time.
Try this , no ballast. I don't remember the time but it's fast any pleasure is there.

Anything youre running for the 1 hour spa race?
Mercedes Sauber do this easy. Lap 2:15 cruzing in the trafic , very good drive .
Any chance you can find time to tune Gr.1 Peugeot 908 HDi ?
Stuck on Suzuka cafe mission.... having fun with the new races!!!!
Yes i will. I have the car already.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 '09 - 600PP and 700PP - Sport Medium tires & Racing Hard - All Track.

Other car at 7:17 on Nordschleife // 2:13 top 1 car on Suzuka 600PP in my hands . At 700PP it's perfect on Le Mans (Set gas at 6 short shifting) , easy win .
It's ok for Tokyo rain too , for this use Sport hard tires and increase limiter & ECU to reach the 600PP.
Gearbox: original.

Wide Body

Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1155517View attachment 1155518View attachment 1155519View attachment 1155520

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I don't recommend this car for Tokyo. If AI decides to do unexpected manouver then for 100% you will bounce of the wall and get the penalty.

If you want to take it to Tokyo then set brake balance because it is very unstable on bb 0 under braking.

Best praiano's tune for Tokyo is imo GT-R 17'(2:10:00 laps) and R33(2:12:00 laps). NSX is fun but you can lose control on the hairpin before long straight.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

Any LM55 Gr.1 tune in the works for menu book 42? I would appreciate that very much.
I added a mid-range turbo, and reduced power using ECU and power restrictor equally (~ 98 / 97 ). No other change, and got all 3 races (first try without the turbo got 2nd's and couldn't get Suzuka). Handles very nicely (which is why everyone loves it).
But I tried the L750R and Tomahawk Gr.1 afterwards (no change in tune - almost identical lap times) and thought they both did all 3 races a little easier (but maybe I was better practiced). The Mazda sems to be FASTEST.

I don't recommend this car for Tokyo. If AI decides to do unexpected manouver then for 100% you will bounce of the wall and get the penalty.

If you want to take it to Tokyo then set brake balance because it is very unstable on bb 0 under braking.

Best praiano's tune for Tokyo is imo GT-R 17'(2:10:00 laps) and R33(2:12:00 laps). NSX is fun but you can lose control on the hairpin before long straight.
Like in the setting description "It's ok for Tokyo rain too , for this use Sport hard tires and increase limiter & ECU to reach the 600PP."
The lambo murcielago is a very good car at tokyo , would need more top speed , but it's the best car in the turns. If you don't want to lose control under brake , just full brake when straight , when you turn or change of direction , release a bit the pressure. If you slam the pedal at any critical moment , for sure problems can happen. If you use this behavior for your advantage , the car is a pleasure to pilot.
The last NSX '17 update is faster than GTR and GT33. FOr the hairpin , just need to not overdrive the car in the apex. Your wheel input need to be dosed.
GTR is fast but a few dead fish in my opinion. No almost reactions , after some races , it turn boring in my opinion.
I added a mid-range turbo, and reduced power using ECU and power restrictor equally (~ 98 / 97 ). No other change, and got all 3 races (first try without the turbo got 2nd's and couldn't get Suzuka). Handles very nicely (which is why everyone loves it).
But I tried the L750R and Tomahawk Gr.1 afterwards (no change in tune - almost identical lap times) and thought they both did all 3 races a little easier (but maybe I was better practiced). The Mazda sems to be FASTEST.
I've bought the Dodge also. Both are excelent cars with very good originals settings.

Agree the GTR is the fastest and safest. I've had late 2:07s and 2.08s for the NSX so you can still get more from them. The Alpine 220 and Ferrari F12 are my favourites though, even though the margin for errors are less.

Mercedes Sauber C9 '89 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - WTC800 Sardegna
Excelent drive , superior grip , same top speed as top GR3 , 1 stop for gas , no change tires.

View attachment 1155573View attachment 1155574

Gearbox
Top speed 370
Final gear at 4.810
Set each gear.

View attachment 1155575View attachment 1155576

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
At first I thought what is wrong, I can't almost not overtake mid field opponents on Sardegna with this thing, but then it hit me, it truly shines in cornering and turns, and amazing brakes! And with only one pitstop for fuel (map1 and no short shifting) at lap 7 or 8 you will win easily!
Just remember to straighten car before you put the pedal to the metal!
Very nice tune! :bowdown:

Last edited:
Back