PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,568 comments
Ferrari Gto?
84?
My man....
Yes sir. At 600PP sport medium and 700 Race hard tires
Ferrari_288_GTO_(1).JPG

Sorry Mitsubishi GTO (3000vr) I mean with racing tires for race against r32. And please pleEeEase an 650pp M3 e30 sport evo racing tires (dtm style)... 😁
Thanks Praiano.
Mitsubishi GTO no . After test month ago , i don't like the car.
M3 EVO don't go to 700PP with race hard tires , i don't do road cars tunes with racing tires under 700PP. It'll do a perfect 600 PP Sport medium . Up to you if you want to maxed it with race cars , the 600pp setting will handle the 650pp racing tires easily.
R32 is there at 700PP , just need to detune it a few.

View attachment 1156808

M3 EVO don't go to 700PP with race hard tires , i don't do road cars tunes with racing tires under 700PP. It'll do a perfect 600 PP Sport medium . Up to you if you want to maxed it with race cars , the 600pp setting will handle the 650pp racing tires easily.
Can't wait. I tried the 288 GTO at 700 and wasn't able to do much with it.

M3 Evo can be used with Sport Hard in Tokyo but you have to squeeze every bhp you can from it. The car feels too snappy IMO.

The Mitsubishi GTO is one of my favorite cars but I can understand why you don't like it, as it does feel a bit sluggish in corners.

Last edited:
View attachment 1156808

My man...thank you...kind sir

Ferrari GTO '84 - 650PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Track
Wide Car (Option up to you , i know some people will say " blasphemy" , No difference if you don't apply it)
Rims 16"
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing custom

Perfect for the Ferrari 650 cup , a real big pleasure to drive. The PP i love the most.

f65 1.jpg
f65 2.jpg

Gearbox : Build your own fitting to the track you'll race.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Ferrari GTO '84 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks
Wide Car (Option up to you , i know some people will say " blasphemy" , No difference if you don't apply it)
Rims 16"

All the 600 / 650 / 700PP are the same suspension settings , they work very well , the compound according to the power , it's ok.
Very fast , superior top speed for the Le Mans race. Easy for the rain.

View attachment 1156837View attachment 1156838

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Wow...thank you sir..
I can finally let Porsche rest at Lemans..
You my man.

Lamborghini LP750-4 SV '15 - 800 PP & 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

My faster 800PP , with this configuration this car is 1:53.3xx on Suzuka , 2:10 at SPA. It's a bit wilde for Nordschleife but it's doable with atttention or very good skills extremely fast.
For me , i prefer the 700PP version for the Nordschleife , very good , fast , with a lot of driving pleasure. Top car for this circuit at this level. Just need to low everything , ECU and power restrictor and add some 178 kg ballast at center 0 position.

Wide Car.

Rims 20" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1152351View attachment 1152352

To build the manual gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to 300 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.400 at SPA , Suzuka for example. For faster tracks , increase the last gear speed with the help of final gear.

View attachment 1152353View attachment 1152354

FOR THE 700PP Settings are the same , just low ECU and limiter , adding 178 kg ballast at 0 position.

View attachment 1152355View attachment 1152356

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Tried to use this for the Sardigna 800 and while I did a 1:38 lap, it is very tricky to not make a mistake compared to using other race cars such as Gr2 or even Gr1… finished second and it was fun but even on FM6 you have to pit every 2 laps or so. At least it’s entertaining!

I was hoping for more GR1 tunes, I can’t afford the ones you’ve done. The McLaren VGT/Gr1 or the Peugeot Gr1 you bought a while back would be amazing.

However, I bought a super formula and beat Daytona and got 5th place on Suzuka my first attempt. I got screwed with the rain at Suzuka. It’s very promising.

I was hoping for more GR1 tunes, I can’t afford the ones you’ve done. The McLaren VGT/Gr1 or the Peugeot Gr1 you bought a while back would be amazing.

However, I bought a super formula and beat Daytona and got 5th place on Suzuka my first attempt. I got screwed with the rain at Suzuka. It’s very promising.
The McLaren VGT gr1 can't do suzuka . The car is ready but not performant enough.
Audi R18 TDI '11 - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - St Croix can do Suzuka with 1 stop but you have to push really hard. Dominant at St Croix.
Peugeot 908 HDI FPA '10 - 950PP - Racing Medium Tires - Suzuka is ok for suzuka not easy but ok without problems.

Peugeot Gr1 and Mazda are stil in progress . I didn't still find the vain .

Super formula is a single seater that have to race against together , i'll wait for GT doing races for it.

The McLaren VGT gr1 can't do suzuka . The car is ready but not performant enough.
Audi R18 TDI '11 - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - St Croix can do Suzuka with 1 stop but you have to push really hard. Dominant at St Croix.
Peugeot 908 HDI FPA '10 - 950PP - Racing Medium Tires - Suzuka is ok for suzuka not easy but ok without problems.

Super formula is a single seater that have to race against together , i'll wait for GT doing races for it.
Yeah I've been using the 908 HDI so far my best is 4th but I believe that's because the monsoon love in this group one combination

Thank you!

I do have the Peugeot 908. I missed your tune being posted. I’ll try that. Thank you.

Would you recommend the ‘11 Audi over the Sauber Mercedes? It was going to be my next purchase once I grind out a bunch more credits. I’ve wasted a lot on the wrong cars.

I wish my ‘16 Audi R18 was worth a damn. The ‘11 has more power I guess? The 16 handles like a dream, but just can’t keep up power wise. I won that one though so not a waste of credits.

I’ll grind out some more credits on Tokyo and try the Mercedes. It’s the only one I can purchase.

I can only say I had several tries with the 908 and 4th was the best and I consider myself a decent driver, car just becomes very hard to drive in rain or after 3.5 laps due to tire wear.
So I just bought the Toyota TS050 and even with only 925PP I was top 3 in every race first try, was really really easy.

Porsche 962 C '88 - 900PP - Racing Medium Tires - SPA / All tracks UPDATE 03/06/22

This update with a new settings is better than the older All track tune. Almost 2 seconds faster at SPA , it's not a small different.

View attachment 1156984View attachment 1156985

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.915
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . This one is setted for SPA.

View attachment 1156986View attachment 1156987

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
New UPDATE , this car low 2 seconds my previous tune at SPA.

McLaren VGT GR1 - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - Suzuka

Finally i've found a non stop racing hard setting lap 1:46 to high 1:47 , able the top AI on this 10 laps race.
The difficult is to stay consistent saving a few gas for 10 laps. Gas consumption at 6 , shift at the middle of the RPM jauge.
Rear end tend to shirk but you'll never lose it , use this behavior at your favor.

EDIT: This car is performant only in this range with full power. It seems that power limiter and ECU are bugged taking out much more power than it's supposed , turning the car not performant. Like if a 900PP have a 800PP performance.... i could not identify the reason..:confused::confused:

m1.jpg
m2.jpg

Gearbox
Top speed 340 kmh
Final gear at 3.330
Set each gear.

m3.jpg
m4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Ferrari GTO '84 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks
Rims 16"

All the 600 / 650 / 700PP are the same suspension settings , they work very well , the compound according to the power , it's ok.
Very fast , superior top speed for the Le Mans race. Easy for the rain.

View attachment 1156837View attachment 1156838

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Very good tune, so much fun! I just wish I had better fuel economy, as I can only get 2 laps at Le Mans. I loved the car so much I had to purchase another so as to have a wide (race) and stock version.

Finally i've found a non stop racing hard setting lap 1:46 to high 1:47 , able the top AI on this 10 laps race.
The difficult is to stay consistent saving a few gas for 10 laps. Gas consumption at 6 , shift at the middle of the RPM jauge.
Rear end tend to shirk but you'll never lose it , use this behavior at your favor.

EDIT: This car is performant only in this range with full power. It seems that power limiter and ECU are bugged taking out much more power than it's supposed , turning the car not performant. Like if a 900PP have a 800PP performance.... i could not identify the reason..:confused::confused:

View attachment 1157004View attachment 1157005

Gearbox
Top speed 340 kmh
Final gear at 3.330
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157006View attachment 1157007

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I have no idea how you got those lap times and completed the race without stopping. That’s impressive.

I tried it to see if I could complete a race without stopping and I did, but I did horrible. I finished in 14th place.

Last edited:

View attachment 1157004View attachment 1157005

Gearbox
Top speed 340 kmh
Final gear at 3.330
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157006View attachment 1157007

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I agree about the performance as the car is especially slow at 800pp. I couldn't get the handling right with the needed ballast because I had to brake early and was coming into corners too slow. I wanted to publish a tune on my VGT page, but I'm not good tuning at the 950pp level yet. I look forward to trying your tune.

It's a fat and fast mofo, though. :lol:

It's one of my 2:09 cars on Tokyo, but it doesn't have the response of the Porsches or the Ferraris. The 930 is point and shoot, the GTO you have to row the boat. :lol:

I have no idea how you got those lap times and completed the race without stopping. That’s impressive.

I tried it to see if I could complete a race without stopping and I did, but I did horrible. I finished in 14th place.
Top 2 AI don't pit in this race if track stays dry. You have to try to win without stopping.

Last edited:
Peugeot L750R Hybrid VGT '17 - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - Suzuka
UPDATE RACING HARD TIRES 08/06/2022

1:41.3xx regular out of traffic , best at 1:40.8 in race. around 17:30 total time in my hands.

1 stop lap 5 for gas only , NO tires. Gas at 1 full power.

Need to downshift to find grip final 1st turn , all the S section , Degner stay 4th , downshift last left at spoon to gain grip....

p1.jpg
p2.jpg

Gearbox
Top speed 330 kmh
Final gear at 2.810
Set each gear.

p3.jpg
p4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
I get that. I just don’t know how he got those times. I was like a minute out of first. I got smoked. More giving props than anything. I was severely outclassed. Hah
I've tried again several time but i couldn't do 1:47.5xx regular with McLaren (1:45 first lap , 1:49 second lap till out of traffic.) i did 1:48 regular , one 1:46.8 , but it's not enough to win . I've stayed at 5 sc from the 1st. It's very difficult indeed.
The Peugeot is a lot easier to lap regular.
Anyway... next.
Everybody is slower or faster than somebody. Only the Hizal , Fraga and others very few out of this world stand at the top.
I'm just a very small low A+ . Normal i'm faster than some people , others are faster than me.... that's the life. Just need to practice and enjoy the game. With a GR3 car , those top GTplayers are almost 2 second faster on Suzuka. I can't imagine where they find such a speed... but they do. :lol: ;)

View attachment 1157133View attachment 1157134

Gearbox
Top speed 340 kmh
Final gear at 3.330
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157135View attachment 1157136

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I did a very small modifications to gain a bit more front downforce , fix the news ARB and modifiy the 3rd gear to better take the S.

Back