PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,564 comments
Bravo on the 1:41 flats and consistent 1:41s. You've got me covered by almost a second a lap. I can get a similar 1:39.5 on the initial [partial] lap being very aggressive with traffic but usually starting doing 1:42s in clean air and once in a while I see a 1:41 but not consistent like you. I'll try a few things later and see if I can find some more time. Just starting to find my groove after leaving the game for 10 years.

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

Wide Car for @Gingerale
Rims 18" (Up to you)
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Sidde A
Rear B
Wing B

The car can do Le Mans or any kind of circuit. For Le Mans , set top speed to 350kmh to be able to short shift low RPM and do the 4 laps saving gas.
It's ok also for Sport tires , just take care about the snap oversteer when the torque come all together.

n1.jpg
n2.jpg

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.315 for fast track increase speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

n3.jpg
n4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

Wide Car for @Gingerale
Rims 18" (Up to you)
Front A
Sidde A
Rear B
Wing B

The car can do Le Mans or any kind of circuit. For Le Mans , set top speed to 350kmh to be able to short shift low RPM and do the 4 laps saving gas.
It's ok also for Sport tires , just take care about the snap oversteer when the torque come all together.

View attachment 1159219View attachment 1159220

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.315 for fast track increase speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159221View attachment 1159222

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks mate, will give it some laps this weekend :)

Hi.
Rear wheel TOE angle
Front downforce
Nice. I’ll check out my rear toe angle. Thanks! I’m just relieved I finally beat Suzuka. That car is nuts.

I just bought the Sauber Mercedes last night. Super fast and fun, but a bit of a handful after several beers last night. Haha

LM55 is ridiculously easy to drive, not even sure what do you need to change :)

Only if you need some Transmission tweaks? But they are individual for each track

Anyways I believe in Praiano's magic :)
I’m about to buy it next. I just hate the sound of the engine screaming. Same with their Gr3 car. If it’s that good, I’ll get over it. Hah.

Time to grind out some credits. I’ve been doing 3mm a day to make a big purchase. In the last two days, I did the Toyota GR010, the ‘11 Audi R18, and the Sauber Mercedes. I hate the Toyota, wish I could sell it, but love the others.

Last edited:
Honda NSX GT500 '08 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.32

Extremely fast to any level , this one is a 800PP but i've test the car same settings till max power with high RPM Turbo. Sharp , Grippy . I love this car.
h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg

h4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
That blows my mind. That POS under steers like a front end loader and I can’t make the battery last 15 laps even with that trail braking crap.

Props to y’all for being able to make it shine.

LM55 is ridiculously easy to drive, not even sure what do you need to change :)

Only if you need some Transmission tweaks? But they are individual for each track

Anyways I believe in Praiano's magic :)
Which LM55? The LM55 VGT or the LM55 VGT (Gr.1)?

maestro, is there any chance to see the mazda rx8 and the peugeot 205?

ps: the setup of the nissan 350z is wonderful!
The Mazda have some very poor performance. I've checked it at the beginning. I'll look again if i can set something with the things i've learn since this time.
Peugeot 205 is as the others rally cars. Serious problems with brake balance. I'll check.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around
Top 600PP any track . Excelent front grip , downshift in a higher RPM to reach the apex if need or if you're late on your brakes , the car will go there for you.

NO Wide body
Rims 20" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom.

Is the Berlinetta possible to get to 700, and is that a good setup?

Gr. 1
Didn't check the regular one
Good car. AWD and fast with good handling. The braking is super wild, but I dialed it down some with brake balance and a few diff tweaks. It’s not good for Daytona 950pp. It can’t make it five laps.

It has a lot of potential. Thank you for pointing me toward it. Nice that it’s 1mm credits vs the 3mm I’ve been paying.

Last edited:
Good car. AWD and fast with good handling. The braking is super wild, but I dialed it down some with brake balance and a few diff tweaks. It’s not good for Daytona 950pp. It can’t make it five laps.

It has a lot of potential. Thank you for pointing me toward it. Nice that it’s 1mm credits vs the 3mm I’ve been paying.
It will win Daytona. need to use fuel map 6 to make 5 laps. It’s still fast enough.

Last edited:
The Mazda have some very poor performance. I've checked it at the beginning. I'll look again if i can set something with the things i've learn since this time.
Peugeot 205 is as the others rally cars. Serious problems with brake balance. I'll check.
The RX8 is still kinda bad XD
Front end is really lazy even with aero, but maybe you can do it justice

Nissan Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '02 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

Wide Car
Rims 16" (Up to you)
Front A
Side A
Rear B
Wing B

Number 1 position 600PP at Nordschleife with 7:22 in my hands.
Extremely stable and safe , excelent grip and balance. No surprise , anybody can push the car very hard till the finish line.

n1.jpg
n2.jpg

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.759 for fast track increase speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

n3.jpg
n4.jpg
n.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mazda RX-8 Spirit R '12 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Tracks

For @Superganzo

Wide Car
Rims 19" (Up to you)
Front A
Rear A
Wing Custom

Number 1 position 600PP at Suzuka , i could believe it , i begun at 2:16 high , then i've find some good vein with the rear custom aerofoil ....
I first finish the fine tune with Sport Medium tires , but when i compare the ghost with Sport Soft , the lost of speed were compensed easily.
You will have to test between the 2 compounds yourself if you race a track faster than suzuka.

m1.jpg
m2.jpg

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Set each gear.

m3.jpg
m4.jpg
m.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mazda RX-8 Spirit R '12 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Tracks

For @Superganzo

Wide Car
Rims 19" (Up to you)
Front A
Rear A
Wing Custom

Number 1 position 600PP at Suzuka , i could believe it , i begun at 2:16 high , then i've find some good vein with the rear custom aerofoil ....
I first finish the fine tune with Sport Medium tires , but when i compare the ghost with Sport Soft , the lost of speed were compensed easily.
You will have to test between the 2 compounds yourself if you race a track faster than suzuka.

View attachment 1159420View attachment 1159421

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159422View attachment 1159423View attachment 1159424

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This is a prefect tune, knocked off 3 sec from my old setup on Sainte Croix. Stable and predicable even with an extra 100 hp from stock
FU3Z4ZqWIAIXoO5
FU3Z4L9WAAARCdV

Back