PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,543 comments
Good, I think Roadster Shop Rampage is a reward car i don't remember from what menu book or liscence maybe not gold times.
I did a suspension setting only to let the original one faster and stable. It's ok but not very interesting.
I'm on a 700PP race hard for Le Mans. The car is very good. I'll publish it soon or tomorrow.

So , the rampage is very good at Le Mans but you can't do 4 laps with it. Need a 2 stop race. But it lap aroun'd at 4:05 with gas for 3 laps at consumption at 5.
Other 700PP / Racing hard tires / track option is the Nordschleife , top performance , around 6:43 laps.
Need to finish the car tomorrow.

To all struggling with the gr1 races try the Mazda LM55. I'd tried multiple times using the GR1's listed here but was unable to take the wins. First go on each with the LM55 and bingo. Would have loved to have done it in the Class C's but I unfortunately don't have the speed. Well done to those who do! :)

Is it posible to tame the Lambo Huracan Gr4 on braking??
On the WTC700 at LeMans, I noticed that it was the only gr4 AI car that would do only 1 stop on lap 4. With the HighRev turbo on RH it goes to 690PP and very performant on the straights, even on FM4 for the 1st stint (4 laps on FM4, refuel and 3 laps on FM1 watching to not cross it before time expires, happened once and was boring to cruise without fuel a full lap at LeMans, at least AI counted as lapped and 1st was secured)...

But this car is a nightmare on the brakes, specially on Mulsane and Indianapolis. No matter what brake bias you try (+5 or -5), the car just get loose, only thing that has worked is brake waaay before and you lose much time.
Try to fiddle a bit with differential and gaining more downforce on the rear but I'm not so good at tuning and the car still flips a coin on some corners and continue to lose control.

Any tips to tame that braking?

Last edited:
Is it posible to tame the Lambo Huracan Gr4 on braking??
On the WTC700 at LeMans, I noticed that it was the only gr4 AI car that would do only 1 stop on lap 4. With the HighRev turbo on RH it goes to 690PP and very performant on the straights, even on FM4 for the 1st stint (4 laps on FM4, refuel and 3 laps on FM1 watching to not cross it before time expires, happened once and was boring to cruise without fuel a full lap at LeMans, at least AI counted as lapped and 1st was secured)...

But this car is a nightmare on the brakes, specially on Mulsane and Indianapolis. No matter what brake bias you try (+5 or -5), the car just get loose, only thing that has worked is brake waaay before and you lose much time.
Try to fiddle a bit with differential and gaining more downforce on the rear but I'm not so good at tuning and the car still flips a coin on some corners and continue to lose control.

Any tips to tame that braking?
I'll check this car soon . Braking balance is totally broken in GT7. Need to try another way without killing the others behaviors.
Hello Praiano!! Do you plan tunes 900 and 950 for the beast Nissan R92CP? Thanks!! 😉
First i would need to have the car.

I'll check this car soon . Braking balance is totally broken in GT7. Need to try another way without killing the others behaviors.
Veneno and Countach LP400 also seem to be like that. Annoying to drive!

So , the rampage is very good at Le Mans but you can't do 4 laps with it. Need a 2 stop race. But it lap aroun'd at 4:05 with gas for 3 laps at consumption at 5.
Other 700PP / Racing hard tires / track option is the Nordschleife , top performance , around 6:43 laps.
Need to finish the car tomorrow.
From experience the Rampage has problems doing 3 laps, let alone 4. It's quick, though. I don't know how you managed to do 3 laps with FM5 but that's very nice.

Last edited:
Roadster Shop Rampage - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks - 1.40

r1.jpeg
r2.jpeg
r3.jpeg
r4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano, you think at some point you can try your hand at a 500/600 tune for the Toyota/Subaru 86 cars? The 21' models?
Normally i do cars with some kind of problem(s) (ssss) first. All the 86 i've tested so far are neutral and well balanced. There is not so much to do with them.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette (C2) '63 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All tracks / Nordschleife

Wide body
Rims Up to you / Width wide / Offset Wide
Manual Custom gearbox.
7:23 on Nordschleife , Sport soft is still the performant tire for 600PP for Nordschleife or any grip track.

c1.jpg
c2.jpg

Gearbox
Top speed 270 kmh
Final gear at 3.420 for fast or slower track increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

c3.jpg
c4.jpg
c.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette (C2) '63 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All tracks / Nordschleife

Wide body
Manual Custom gearbox.
7:23 on Nordschleife , Sport soft is still the performant tire for 600PP for Nordschleife or any grip track.

View attachment 1160015View attachment 1160016

Gearbox
Top speed 270 kmh
Final gear at 3.420 for fast or slower track increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1160017View attachment 1160020View attachment 1160021

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Any chance of a tune for Le Mans on this one, its marvellous, thanks ag
Been waiting for that '70 Skyline.

You bring so much enjoyment to this game.

Thanks!

Wide body
Manual Custom gearbox.

View attachment 1160015View attachment 1160016

Gearbox
Top speed 270 kmh
Set each gear.

View attachment 1160017View attachment 1160020View attachment 1160021

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
hi, any chance of a tune for le Mans on this car, its a wonderful car to drive thank you and a lot of fun, just please dont stop.

Any chance of a tune for Le Mans on this one, its marvellous, thanks ag

hi, any chance of a tune for le Mans on this car, its a wonderful car to drive thank you and a lot of fun, just please dont stop.
I didn't check if the maxed can reach 700PP but if it go there , just add racing hard tires . The settings will support the change easy.

Porsche 962 C '88 - 950PP - Racing Medium Tires - Daytona Cafe race
Traction control at 1 optional. Gas at 3

Easy race lap 1.29 to 1.31 depending of the trafic. Short shift out slow corner till 3rd gear. Pit lap 5 for tires medium and 5 lap gas.

View attachment 1154811View attachment 1154812

Gearbox
Top speed 200
Final gear at 2.915
Set each gear.

View attachment 1154813View attachment 1154814
Could be a 15:50 , but i forget to brake last corner before entering the oval and slam the tire's pile. :scared:
No need to rush , take care about the AI in chicane.
View attachment 1154815

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I can't find this car for the life of me...

Peugeot RCZ GR3 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks

Original setting have a floating front end , poor grip , unstable rear under strong braking entering corner slow corner..... All is corrected now , you can drive it like if borrow it ... steal is thing of bad guys.

p1.jpg
p2.jpg

Gearbox
Do your own for any track.

p3.jpg
p4.jpg
p.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Hopefully you can get the credits for the CLK LM, would love to see a tune for it. Currently using it for the 800PP race with a setup which keeps power at max which is pretty fast but also drives horribly. So much understeer...

yes please! in my opinion, the clk in praiano's hands becomes the best car in the game

I really hope you will buy the CLK and publish your magic tune for it!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Terry Crews Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

But not impossible !!!

yes please! in my opinion, the clk in praiano's hands becomes the best car in the game
And Lord Marshall says "This is a day of days", The Chronicles of Riddick. Been saving WRC 800 Spa for this one!
Without the tune obviously check it here:

Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000 GT-R '70 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All tracks / Nordschleife

Wide Car
Rims 13" (Up to you)
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Wing A

It's 7:23 at racing pace. Very fast for a 600PP, Sport soft are faster on most track needing grip , even Nordschleife. The car is a bit high but there is no other way to be performant, stable and turn easier to control wheel spin out corner in 1st and 2d gear.

View attachment 1159716View attachment 1159717

Gearbox
Top speed 240 kmh
Final gear at 4.010 for Nordscleife , decrease speed with help of final gear for any slower track.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159718View attachment 1159719

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Capable of winning Tokyo with SM's.

Great tune again.
Made some liveries based on cars that raced in 1972 for this. Search Praiano to see.

Hard Top.jpg

Mercedes Sauber C9 '89 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - WTC800 Sardegna
New tune update , i have to say thanks to @Koyaga for the idea. I'd never thought those pro top speed x HP could be so fast on this track that have several turns and need grip too , aparently. It's so fast and regular. 24:21 for the race , 1:35 regular , some1:34 low ...

Important : Shift in the middle of the RPM bar to do the first 8 laps.
No need fresh tires.
View attachment 1156366View attachment 1156367

Gearbox
Top speed 370
Final gear at 4.010
Set each gear.

View attachment 1156368
View attachment 1156481
View attachment 1156370View attachment 1156371

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This tune, with your guide, is the money maker.
Whilst I'm not as fast as you (could only lap up to 4th place) this thing is so much easier to drive than most of the other "easy money Gr.1 cars made to 800pp"

You are a marvel.

Such a pretty car too.

sauber.jpg

Back