PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,561 comments
CLK is pretty fast on 800pp. Another "less than 25 minutes" for Sardegna
GR010 is still better though (cause it can be "less than 24minutes" :) )

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette (C2) '63 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All tracks / Nordschleife

Wide body
Rims Up to you / Width wide / Offset Wide
Manual Custom gearbox.
7:23 on Nordschleife , Sport soft is still the performant tire for 600PP for Nordschleife or any grip track.

View attachment 1160015View attachment 1160016

Gearbox
Top speed 270 kmh
Final gear at 3.420 for fast or slower track increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1160017View attachment 1160020View attachment 1160021

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
My Man...

Have you golded the circuit experiences? A quick way of gaining credits. Has just helped me save for the CLK
No... :banghead::banghead::banghead::lol::lol: I've let undone some EU events and dirt events , but i wasn't remember this , thanks for this.

FVE731sXEAwKZFw.jpg

Peugeot RCZ GR3 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks

Original setting have a floating front end , poor grip , unstable rear under strong braking entering corner slow corner..... All is corrected now , you can drive it like if borrow it ... steal is thing of bad guys.

View attachment 1160144View attachment 1160145

Gearbox
Do your own for any track.

View attachment 1160147View attachment 1160148View attachment 1160149

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Awesome tune!
Any advice for adjusting the gearbox for Lake Maggiore?

Which is the best GR010 tune making it possible to grind Sardegna in less than 24 minutes?!

Koyaga Recommended this one to me​

Awesome tune!
Any advice for adjusting the gearbox for Lake Maggiore?
Custom gearbox settings

To taylor a gearbox for a specific track , check both torque and power curves to define your RPM optimum shifting point.

#Set 1 st gear for a better accel out the slower corner (Hairpin or else) or for grid start

#Set last gear for the longer straight with a few more extra speed for stream.

#Set some intermediary gears for importants turns. Sometime you need to shift a lower gear to gain RPM and extra grip. Also out of a corner with right RPM for a powerfull car to not upset the rear end....

That's it. Goood luck..

Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 - 600PP & 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around
Mythic car . Can lap the same second as any top 700PP . Can be uses detuned at 600PP sport medium tires. Bolid on the road. Keep tight your Hair net on !!!

NO Wide Body
Rims 18" / Width Wide / Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Wing Custom

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 - 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)

My faster GR3 630PP so far. Speed , grip , easy to manage , no surprise , any track , just perfect for me.

View attachment 1127699View attachment 1127700View attachment 1127701

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Best car and setup I have driven so far!

The CLK-LM setting is almost OK.
I did the SPA 1H event with it , excelent track and weather , but a better AI would be necessary to keep interesting after 1/2 hour.

The car have a very good cockpit view due to the pilot view OK height . most of the cars in GT seems to driven by a 1.50m / 5ft person , looking to the road between the wheel and the dashboard.

Just some fine tune setting to do and i'll publish it soon.

The CLK-LM setting is almost OK.
I did the SPA 1H event with it , excelent track and weather , but a better AI would be necessary to keep interesting after 1/2 hour.

The car have a very good cockpit view due to the pilot view OK height . most of the cars in GT seems to driven by a 1.50m / 5ft person , looking to the road between the wheel and the dashboard.

Just some fine tune setting to do and i'll publish it soon.
As AvetisDN said Sardegna is a good test too. This car is remarkably balanced out of the box, just needs your loving attention for greatness.

As AvetisDN said Sardegna is a good test too. This car is remarkably balanced out of the box, just needs your loving attention for greatness.
It's very good for sure , i've tested there too. 1 stop gasoline at 1 , very economic.
"This car is remarkably balanced out of the box" ... i don't think so. It just very very safe , but suffers of understeer , that turn the driver to be bored and passive on this behavior.
But it's not boring anymore now.

It's very good for sure , i've tested there too. 1 stop gasoline at 1 , very economic.
"This car is remarkably balanced out of the box" ... i don't think so. It just very very safe , but suffers of understeer , that turn the driver to be bored and passive on this behavior.
Good to hear , looking forward to it thanks.

Lots of short shifting before the half way point on the bar required for a one stop. I used the trick you used on on the Class C's so getting maximum power of 593 for 800pp. I can just get into the 1.35s with my tune, looking forward to driving yours! :)

Lots of short shifting before the half way point on the bar required for a one stop. I used the trick you used on on the Class C's so getting maximum power of 593 for 800pp. I can just get into the 1.35s with my tune, looking forward to driving yours! :)
You can post your setting here to check it ?

I tried with the turbos too, but prefer the torque curve without. I've not touched the lsd or gearbox.

Edit, just tested again and tune can get in the 1.33s using the full range of revs when not restricted by fuel use in the lobby I entered. Maybe the weight of fuel is not factored in this scenario?

Attachments

• IMG_20220613_174559.jpg
    IMG_20220613_174559.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20220613_174541.jpg
    IMG_20220613_174541.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20220613_180446.jpg
    IMG_20220613_180446.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I tried with the turbos too, but prefer the torque curve without. I've not touched the lsd or gearbox.

Edit, just tested again and tune can get in the 1.33s using the full range of revs when not restricted by fuel use in the lobby I entered. Maybe the weight of fuel is not factored in this scenario?
I believe low RPM turbo might be good just for the 800PP Sardegna for fuel economy reasons.

I believe low RPM turbo might be good just for the 800PP Sardegna for fuel economy reasons.
That's what I'd done with my gr3 cars for this race. I don't think it makes much difference though with the CLK. However, there is a huge spike in torque with the low RPM turbo, which is think will adversely effect tyre wear. Before the spike in torque there is actually less torque than without a turbo. For the rev range I'm using it looks like there is more power overall, with a smother delivery without, and you can easily manage fuel to get to the end.

Last edited:

Excelent settings for Sardinia. I was with the same numbers with downforce / ride height but differents suspension .. Just trying to add front grip with the numbers left.
Sardinia is only acceleration ,almost only slow turn and power for top speed. Only 3 turns need grip but it's not enough to make any difference.
I'm going to publish a seperate setting for other track like SPA or Suzuka.

FVJ-zlWX0AAK1ht.jpg

Mercedes AMG CLK - LM '98 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.25

The car lost some power for the same 800PP after 1.25 but it's still an excelent a car on Sardenia where it lap 1:36 FM 2 , or any other track.
f1.jpg
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Back