PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,563 comments
Ford Shelby GT350-R '16 - 600PP
Hi, great work on these tunes. I'm not sure whats wrong but I followed everything for this tune but I end up at 608.92 PP. Max Power is the same, the only thing I notice different is the Acceleration Performance is faster on mine (12.82 sec 0-400 for example). Car is same weight, sports medium tyres, output adjustment at 74 like yours. I'm really not sure what I may have done wrong. Any ideas?

Hi, great work on these tunes. I'm not sure whats wrong but I followed everything for this tune but I end up at 608.92 PP. Max Power is the same, the only thing I notice different is the Acceleration Performance is faster on mine (12.82 sec 0-400 for example). Car is same weight, sports medium tyres, output adjustment at 74 like yours. I'm really not sure what I may have done wrong. Any ideas?
The update caused some of the pp to be off. Just take some power out of it.

Ah crap. The lowest I can go on the computer is 70 which still has the PP over. Do you think the best way to do it is just buy the power limiter and just set it lower until it hits 600?

Thanks for the reply.
Yes , you can buy the ECU and / or limiter. Just low the PP with those options. ;)

Did you do oil change
It's happen to me

Last edited:
Mercedes AMG CLK - LM '98 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardinia

View attachment 1160723View attachment 1160724

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.465
Set each gear.

View attachment 1160725View attachment 1160726View attachment 1160727

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Another marvellous tune. So planted in the slow corners. Able to run at maximum attack on 15 lap RH tyres.

Bravo sir.

clklm.jpg

Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren '09 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo rain event - 1.39

Wide car. Rims '19 , Rims width wide , Ofsett Wide.

Front A
Wing custom

Not performant at 700PP anymore , the option for this car now is the Tokyo rain event. It's very fast there and above the rest , it's a gem to drive using cockpit view. Easy to drive , grippy and great precision at the wheel.
Don't need all those weight reductions , just try to match the weight.

m1.jpeg
m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg
m4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Im pretty good a tuning but ive tried everything to tune a lexus lc500 at 700pp but im not able to make it right, the car have so much oversteer whatever im trying, its still a mess, can you help me with this one praiano plz ive tried it all, ive played with the lsd, the suspension, add some downforce etc, nothings working

Peugeot L750R Hybrid VGT '17 - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - Suzuka
UPDATE RACING HARD TIRES 08/06/2022

1:41.3xx regular out of traffic , best at 1:40.8 in race. around 17:30 total time in my hands.

1 stop lap 5 for gas only , NO tires. Gas at 1 full power.

Need to downshift to find grip final 1st turn , all the S section , Degner stay 4th , downshift last left at spoon to gain grip....

View attachment 1159046View attachment 1159047

Gearbox
Top speed 330 kmh
Final gear at 2.810
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159049View attachment 1159051

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Please can you make a 800pp sardegna setup for the Nissan R92cp and the Jaguar XJR 9? Would love to use these two for it.

Mercedes Sauber C9 '89 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - WTC800 Sardegna
New tune update , i have to say thanks to @Koyaga for the idea. I'd never thought those pro top speed x HP could be so fast on this track that have several turns and need grip too , aparently. It's so fast and regular. 24:21 for the race , 1:35 regular , some1:34 low ...

Important : Shift in the middle of the RPM bar to do the first 8 laps.
No need fresh tires.
View attachment 1156366View attachment 1156367

Gearbox
Top speed 370
Final gear at 4.010
Set each gear.

View attachment 1156368
View attachment 1156481
View attachment 1156370View attachment 1156371

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Please can you make sardegna 800pp setups for the Nissan r92cp and the Jaguar XJR 9? Would love to use them for this event. Ps. I enjoy all you’re setups and please keep up the good work 👍🏻

Im pretty good a tuning but ive tried everything to tune a lexus lc500 at 700pp but im not able to make it right, the car have so much oversteer whatever im trying, its still a mess, can you help me with this one praiano plz ive tried it all, ive played with the lsd, the suspension, add some downforce etc, nothings working
LC500 is horrible to drive , it seems to have a LSD problems . No answers to any settings for this part , not even with the most extremes settings . After some several attempts , i give up with this car.
Please can you make sardegna 800pp setups for the Nissan r92cp and the Jaguar XJR 9? Would love to use them for this event. Ps. I enjoy all you’re setups and please keep up the good work 👍🏻
Yes for sure , but i don't have both cars in my garage yet , waiting to be able for sale again.

LC500 is horrible to drive , it seems to have a LSD problems . No answers to any settings for this part , not even with the most extremes settings . After some several attempts , i give up with this car.

Yes for sure , but i don't have both cars in my garage yet , waiting to be able for sale again.
Ok great thanks 🙏🏻 Than I hope they will be available again soon.

Sorry but it's a real mess. Bugs all over GT7 parameters , mainly gearbox. Try to find to way to enter each ratios till final drive. You can to try to catch the speed , but you will not have the PP... PD have to fix this urgently. Till this , patience.;);)

You're right . The PP system is very smart and could be the best way to race any car against any other.
The problem is that it involve a lot of complicate mathematics . For the moment , lot of fails and bugs. Sometime you can drop 20PP for your one clic. Or they fix everything and we will a perfect game in some years after the job is done , or they take out the math for some parameters to have a working fair Performance Point , all this for the next 1update or 2.

-Gearbox ratios have to stay out the PP
-Camber / T.O.E / suspension / Ride height have to stay out the PP too.

All the rest is very good and a lot easier to calculate. Just my 2cts.
I was talking about this in end of may
@Neris__

Last edited:
Fantastic group where every day we learn history of motorsport, car setup, strategies... Thank you, friends!!!
Somewhat related, I was watching 24 hrs of LeMans the other day and I was blown away by the accuracy of GT7 in both the track and the cars.

The CLK-LM setting is almost OK.
I did the SPA 1H event with it , excelent track and weather , but a better AI would be necessary to keep interesting after 1/2 hour.

The car have a very good cockpit view due to the pilot view OK height . most of the cars in GT seems to driven by a 1.50m / 5ft person , looking to the road between the wheel and the dashboard.

Just some fine tune setting to do and i'll publish it soon.
I did that with the Sauber Mercedes the other day. Car did great, but I couldn’t see **** at night in the rain with those 1980s headlights. Sometimes the game is a little too accurate. Hah

Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain - UPDATE 28/05/2022

26:50 in my hands . Pit stop lap 6 for news tires and gas . Laping 2:08.xxx regular after lap 1.

NO Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1155169View attachment 1155170

1- set auto speed at the minimum 290kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.420 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1155172View attachment 1155174View attachment 1155175

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I think they made another update on this because I had to drop ecu to 84

Mercedes AMG SLS '10 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks - 1.34

Wide car. Rims '19 , Rims width wide , Ofsett Wide.

Front A
Wing custom

Medium performant 700PP but a great drive. For Le Mans even at FM 6 you'll need a very short shifting method.
Use super charger high end to reduce wheel spin out slow and medium speed corner.

m1.jpeg
m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg
m4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Some road cars in this game just seem to be untunable with there miserable oversteer. The lexus RCF also has similar terrible oversteer compared to the LC500. Not as bad but still. One car I tried to tune recently that's even worse than the lc500 at 700pp is the aston martin v8 vantage. Just straight up broken. All on racing hards as well.

I also just got the ferrari 365 GTB, also pretty miserable oversteer at 700pp despite trying to tune it to have understeer. A little more understandable since it's a way older car. But still, the numbers are there compared to other cars I have that handle wonderfully.

This is on controller by the way. Might be totally different on wheel.

Last edited:
Have you golded the circuit experiences? A quick way of gaining credits. Has just helped me save for the CLK
I have silver in a couple of the latest ones. Do you get something for gold in everything? I previously had gold in everything and I don’t recall a pay out or gift.

Pagani Huayra '13 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Around
New N°2 on Suzuka from my 700PP cars till the moment. R33 is still 1st ;) , Supra '20 stay after Huyara now.
Very safe , fast , grippy , Anybody drive it 100% without troubles. I've let the suspension but not too much , to be able to race Nordschleife with the same safe spirit. You can lap the green hell time after time.
Only thing i could able to take out , is the same thing as a lot of MR cars , it easy to lose the rear end after passing a hairpin apex... Just need to take care here.

Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing B

View attachment 1139529View attachment 1139530

1- set auto speed at the minimum 300kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 3.371 for Suzuka in this picture.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1139531View attachment 1139532

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi @praiano63 , I can’t figure out this gearbox. I have the same final gear and the 7th is also the same value but the corresponding speed is different like 340 instead of 327 and from then on all the gears are wrong… this is the first time you share that I can’t figure how to copy. Any suggestion on where I might be going wrong??? Thanks

Ok great thanks 🙏🏻 Than I hope they will be available again soon.
Just use the tunes that are available for C9 and 962 and apply them to the other cars. The tunes are essentially the same, the only difference is their toe angle but it's minimal and I doubt it's that important. Pick one of the two tunes that praiano has here and roll with it. I did that and I'm 40sec faster with R92/XJR9/787 than I am with the C9/962

Last edited:
I have silver in a couple of the latest ones. Do you get something for gold in everything? I previously had gold in everything and I don’t recall a pay out or gift.
I'm not sure if an extra bonus for ALL possible golds, but on a curcuit by curcuit basis there's an easy 1 million credits up for graps for getting gold on each sector and then putting them altogether into a lap

Back