PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,567 comments
Hi @praiano63 , I can’t figure out this gearbox. I have the same final gear and the 7th is also the same value but the corresponding speed is different like 340 instead of 327 and from then on all the gears are wrong… this is the first time you share that I can’t figure how to copy. Any suggestion on where I might be going wrong??? Thanks
Nothing wrong with the gearbox. I did it again right now.
Instal gearbox
top spped 300 kmh
Then ratios ......
Then final gear at 3.371

Mercedes 300 SEL 6.8 AMG '71 - 550PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

Rims up to you, Rims width wide.

Very fun car , good to race as a Monotype on the Nordschleife.

m1.jpg
m2.jpg

Gearbox manual for Nordschleife.
Top speed 250 kmh
Final gear at 2.555 for fast track increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

m3.jpg
m4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Well it happened today..was hoping for Friday to give me more grinding time.
The BMW F1 97....is here and I'm very attracted can anyone tell me if it's a competitive 800pp grinder?
Preferably MY MAN..

The BMW F1 97....is here and I'm very attracted can anyone tell me if it's a competitive 800pp grinder?
Preferably MY MAN..
I don't have any idea .. I don't have the car and 10.000.000 is too much for me. I'll save credit for it but i don't know if i'll have to find time to do so much events. After 2 or 3 i feel bored.

I don't have any idea .. I don't have the car and 10.000.000 is too much for me. I'll save credit for it but i don't know if i'll have to find time to do so much events. After 2 or 3 i feel bored.
I haven't purchased yet either it's a bit pricey if it's not a grinder.

Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
This is a special car in GT7 , till now i don't know any other with those behaviors. Perhaps the Yaris but his brakes are really broken.
The R33 have a few similarity with the Yaris because the brakes are bringing the whole car to the apex , not dosing the pressure , you can upset the car if too much pressure or late on the brakes (but the brake's Yaris are broken) . Well done , you will use this normally after some laps , bringing back the front of the car to his driving line to reach the apex , you're the boss. Fantastic sensation , really great. Both 600PP and 700PP are this way. For the 700PP with so much power and Sport tires , You'll the king of the drifters if you want to. Even me , the worst drifter of the univers.
Accelerate , bring inside the line with a soft brake input. A fantastic game to play for racing too . I'm in love with this car. Mission complished ;):dopey:.
PS: About performances , Number 1 for 700PP , top 3 for 600PP

Wide Body

Rims 17" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Front A Side A Rear B Wing A
Can you include which upgrades you purchased? We have different weights and horsepower.

Honda NSX GT500 '08 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

Very good for any 800PP race against GR3 car. Or increasing power to match others GR2 anywhere.

View attachment 1159240View attachment 1159241

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 3.310 for any track increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159242View attachment 1159243

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you for sharing. Great ca, good power and handling. To increase top speed a little, just adjust the final gear, or do the gears need to be adjusted as well?

Can you include which upgrades you purchased? We have different weights and horsepower.
Every parts are here on the tuning sheets to build exactly this car.
Also Wide Body / Rims 17" / Rim Width Wide / Offset Wide
Front A Side A Rear B Wing A
Update to your tune? That was my first Gr3 car. I got it from the pre order and your tune won me a lot of credits.
Not an easy task. I did a good SPA new setting but it don't work at all for Suzuka. Tomorrow i'll try another setting option.

Thank you for sharing. Great ca, good power and handling. To increase top speed a little, just adjust the final gear, or do the gears need to be adjusted as well?
I start with final gear only to get to top speed with Praiano’s gearing.

If I then discover that there are key corners where the gearing option isn’t slid, I adjust those particular gears to make sure I’m in the right range. If it needs a large change, I’ll go back to final gear and make a change there again. Trying to keep the original ratios as best as possible for acceleration.

I start with final gear only to get to top speed with Praiano’s gearing.

If I then discover that there are key corners where the gearing option isn’t slid, I adjust those particular gears to make sure I’m in the right range. If it needs a large change, I’ll go back to final gear and make a change there again. Trying to keep the original ratios as best as possible for acceleration.
That's what I started with. Seems to work well. Thanks

Do some circuit experiences. I finally 100% golded all circruit experiences last night, with Nordschliefe being the finale, a cool 5m helped me purchase this car! Was too tired to drive it though :cheers:
I DONE THAT ALREADY WITH STUPID M6
THANKS
I HAVE DO 7HRS TOKYO WITH GTR PRAIANO'S TUNE (EASY WIN)

Last edited:
Porsche 911 GT3 (996) '01- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All around settings
My faster 600PP on Suzuka. Perfect balance and grip , you don't need to push a lot to be very fast . Stay on the ideal line , take care with the mass transfer , the car is easy , no bad surprise , but need to be on the edge to push to the limits.

NO Wide Body

Rims 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1142095View attachment 1142096

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.799 . Set the final gear where you need to adapt the gearbox for any circuit.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1142097View attachment 1142098

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Very nice tune at 599 pp.

First attempt on Nordschlieeeefe... 8.02.

Still got an 8.08 on the Porsche Challenge menu task, which obs meant getting past 15 cars.

So can only get better.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the gearbox. I did it again right now.
Instal gearbox
top spped 300 kmh
Then ratios ......
Then final gear at 3.371
Ok. I usually install, set top speed, the final gear then every ratio starting from the last gear to the first. @GrBmonster

Preferably MY MAN..
I’ve had it for months now, I’m gonna test it out since @praiano63 said he may not get it this time around. I’m sure there are already some nice tunes for it though.

Last edited:
Back