PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,835 comments
I've tried a number of tunes, best finish was second and it felt like a total fluke I finished that well.
I just beat it with the focus rs '18, didn't mess with the tuning. Used sports medium tires, fully customizable racing transmission and racing clutch and flywheel. Then power restrictor set to 96 to get under 550. You have to try to get ahead on the first couple turns and hold on for dear life the rest of the way. Good luck 🤞
I've tried a number of tunes, best finish was second and it felt like a total fluke I finished that well.

I just beat it with the focus rs '18, didn't mess with the tuning. Used sports medium tires, fully customizable racing transmission and racing clutch and flywheel. Then power restrictor set to 96 to get under 550. You have to try to get ahead on the first couple turns and hold on for dear life the rest of the way. Good luck 🤞
Good to know, I’ll give it a shot.

Nissan Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '02 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

Wide Car
Rims 16" (Up to you)
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear B
Wing B

Number 1 position 600PP at Nordschleife with 7:22 in my hands.
Extremely stable and safe , excelent grip and balance. No surprise , anybody can push the car very hard till the finish line.

View attachment 1159404View attachment 1159405

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.759 for fast track increase speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159406View attachment 1159407View attachment 1159408

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Nissan Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '02 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

Wide Car
Rims 16" (Up to you)
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear B
Wing B

Number 1 position 600PP at Nordschleife with 7:22 in my hands.
Extremely stable and safe , excelent grip and balance. No surprise , anybody can push the car very hard till the finish line.

View attachment 1159404View attachment 1159405

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.759 for fast track increase speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159406View attachment 1159407View attachment 1159408

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Looking at most ur setups , and it's clear to see you just raise the hell out of the suspension... I mean 168 front , and 180 rear??? Look at how ridiculous that car looks ... A car is not supposed to look like that ... And majority of ur setups have very ridiculous high ride heights .. it's the furthest thing from reality and what real cars are ...

PRAIANO My Man...What a car..I was worried 10million was a swing for me, and after grinding with the all track tune I can say it's probably one of if not my favorites.

I do agree the time attack tune for Sardinia is alot faster, but also not as enjoyable to drive.
long story short I love your tunes you never let me down your work is incomparable.
That being said I still am not sinking millions into a car in the legends garage without knowing if you will be turning a wrench..
Bless you my friend.

Looking at most ur setups , and it's clear to see you just raise the hell out of the suspension... I mean 168 front , and 180 rear??? Look at how ridiculous that car looks ... A car is not supposed to look like that ... And majority of ur setups have very ridiculous high ride heights .. it's the furthest thing from reality and what real cars are ...
Unfortunately that's the way the game was created 😕
Have to work with what you got.
Blame PD for their silly Pp..

Don’t blame the tuner for PD’s terrible PP algorithm. If it bothers you so much, then drop the ride height and adjust the power down accordingly. That’s what I do.

Not that Praiano needs defending, but there are plenty of posts from the owner of this garage addressing the ride height issue.
Its a PD issue, not a Praiano issue. If you raise the ride height the PP drops, you can add power and tune to suspension to handle the same as a low ride height.
If you want performance in the PP system, you gotta run a lift kit.

You're so right. Tell this to the PP Japaneses conceptors . Up to you , you can drive a very nice looking slow car , or be fast on track. My choice is fast ... till they'll fix the problem.

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo rain event

No rear wing is a nice option in my opinion , i think it's option B... Up to you.

Great drive , the car lap 2:11 regular out of traffic or in light traffic , turns section is a very satisfying part every lap , this turn the race extremelly fun.

h1.jpg
h2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.940 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

h3.jpg
h4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hello, Mr. @praiano63 . I am gradually progressing
my skill with a help of you.

But I am now facing a trouble. A recommended car
[Camaro ZL1 1LE Package '18] does not turn right/left even I slow the car down..

In this way, I cannot finish the champion ship. I know i am doing something wrong in tuning.
In this connection, if you might have, could you show us appropriate setting? Thank you very much!

[Camaro ZL1 1LE Package '18] does not turn right/left even I slow the car down..

In this way, I cannot finish the champion ship. I know i am doing something wrong in tuning.
In this connection, if you might have, could you show us appropriate setting? Thank you very much!
Did you slam the ride height into the ground and/or add a ton of downforce to the front end?

The point that the car don't turn left or right , is a good point. We'll find a solution for this.
If the car can't turn only left or right .... we would have a big insolvent problem.:lol::lol::lol:

I have a setting for it. I've never published it because it's not performant. But it drive very well.
What range of PP do you use the car ??

Last edited:
The point that the car don't turn left or right , is a good point. We'll find a solution for this.
If the car can't turn only left or right .... we would have a big insolvent problem.:lol::lol::lol:

I have a setting for it. I've never published it because it's not performant. But it drive very well.
What range of PP do you use the car ??
@praiano63
Yes, as you point out, cars don't turn well in nature. Haha.

BTY it is wonderful you have the said settings! My Japanese friends will be also super-happy.
The range of PP depends on your recommendation, but at least around 730PP.
The name of The Championship is "Pan American", just for your information.

Thank you in advance as always!

This comes off as really rude and entitled.

You don't like it? Do your own tunes pal, I'm so sure you can do better than Praiano.

You should talk more politely and respectfully. Try it!!! I'm sure you can do it!!!

This comes off as really rude and entitled.

You don't like it? Do your own tunes pal, I'm so sure you can do better than Praiano.

Talk about undermining someone who's probably spent hundreds, or more likely thousands of hours tuning over the past decade or so. And published them for everyone else to benefit from and enjoy.

B80
Talk about undermining someone who's probably spent hundreds, or more likely thousands of hours tuning over the past decade or so. And published them for everyone else to benefit from and enjoy.
I love how this guy says "you JUST raise the hell out of the suspension" as if that's all Praiano does and the cars just magically handle beautifully.

Praiano is a saint as far as I'm concerned. The man is bombarded with people constantly requesting that he tune this and tune that. I cringe every time I see it. I just sit back and build my garage according to whatever he wants to tune.

Hi Praiano, in your future list of setup, there is a setup for Mercedes AMG GT R '17 for Tokyo Rain?

Thank You

NB. Now i will try the setup for Amuse S2000

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, do you have one setup for Mercedes AMG GT R '17 for Tokyo?

Thank You
Last monday.
No , only a 700PP , i'll check it for Tokyo soon , need to go back to tokyo because i'm a bit tired to drive Sardinia.
Last monday....
Ok thank you, i wait
Last monday .........................
Hi Praiano, in your future list of setup, there is a setup for Mercedes AMG GT R '17 for Tokyo Rain?

Thank You

NB. Now i will try the setup for Amuse S2000
Wednesday ..... Leave no man behind !!!!!
wake up laughing GIF

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo rain event

No rear wing is a nice option in my opinion , i think it's option B... Up to you.

Great drive , the car lap 2:11 regular out of traffic or in light traffic , turns section is a very satisfying part every lap , this turn the race extremelly fun.

View attachment 1163649View attachment 1163650

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.940 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1163651View attachment 1163652

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I'm liking this, thanks. Makes a nice break from Sardegna. Can't quite match your 2.11s but only a second off. Took the win by about 14 seconds. Conversely, it feels much more satisfying than finishing a minute ahead! Has a new update sped up the AI? It's certainly added more problems for the AI with both Fraga and Hizal becoming obsticles to navigate on track. I kind of like it but wish the likelihood of these events were reduced, especially at Tokyo where wall contact is heavily penalised.

I'm liking this, thanks. Makes a nice break from Sardegna. Can't quite match your 2.11s but only a second off. Took the win by about 14 seconds. Conversely, it feels much more satisfying than finishing a minute ahead! Has a new update sped up the AI? It's certainly added more problems for the AI with both Fraga and Hizal becoming obsticles to navigate on track. I kind of like it but wish the likelihood of these events were reduced, especially at Tokyo where wall contact is heavily penalised.
Right. Also Gallo is sleeping under autopilot , cruzing 50 kmh in the middle of the road.
PD thing. When they have something work more or less ok , they try to fix and turn it bad and later again , worst than ever. Allways !!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. DON'T LOOK AND DON'T USE IT

Hi Praiano, thank you for sharing your expertise with us, you are the best!

Would it be possible for you to take a look at the Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series, please? It is a beast IRL but I can’t get it right to be properly stable and fast in game.

Cheers, partner

Toyota GR Yaris RZ '20 - 450PP - Comfort Soft tires - Daily event Laguna seca

I really don't like this event because of the hugly "frankenstein style " / horribles cars you have to set to be competitive for this event.
During my test i 've discovered that the Yaris is funny and performant here ... at least an usable / functional task for this car.

View attachment 1163337View attachment 1163338

1- set auto speed at the minimum 180kmh
2-set the final gear to 4.948 .
Done.

View attachment 1163339View attachment 1163340

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
honestly,i have no idea what the car will look like after tuning it but to my suprise this made me smile.great tune btw,i like it praiano thnx!

Back