PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,527 comments
Hi Praiano, thank you for sharing your expertise with us, you are the best!

Would it be possible for you to take a look at the Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series, please? It is a beast IRL but I can’t get it right to be properly stable and fast in game.

Cheers, partner
"It is a beast IRL but I can’t get it right to be properly stable and fast in game."
I didn't drive any car like this in real life ,but this car in GT7 have almost a perfect stock setting . I don't know what i can improve on it . Perhaps change the feel , turn it a few more fast ... Or not..

Mercedes AMG GT R '17 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Tokyo rain event

NO WIDE CAR
Rims 19" Width Wide Offset Wide.
Front A Wing Custom.
Stock original Gearbox .
Normal top speed , slower than GTR and NSX , but grip , safety and balance turn the car very fast. It lap 2:11 regular .
1 stop for gas and tires due for Sport medium tires.(It could be that the car can do all race without changing tires , i didn't try.

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
t1.jpg
t2.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
FV4Xfe4XgAIDble.jpg
FV4XeNcXkAQTT2U.jpg
The Mercedes AMG GT Black series '20 don't need any setting definitivelly.

100% stock only with limiter hard tires , It lap 2:11 high on Tokyo.

With less weight only to fit 700PP , you win very easy Le Mans event.

Sardinia , you need to full upgrade for 800PP without messing any setting , you need 2 stop for gas and tires. But it's almost able to do this. I didn't go till the end of the race.... So for sure , it's a perfect car for a perfect original tune.

Congratulations to who set this car at PD office.

Last edited:
McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - SPA / All track

Sorry i love BMW but i'll never call this car a BMW.
Fantastic , planted , safe , very fast ...... Difficult to say all the fantastic behaviors of this car. Buy it !! That's all !! My best 10.000.000 credits well spent.

View attachment 1163200View attachment 1163201

1- set auto speed at the minimum 300kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.657 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1163202View attachment 1163203

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune, thanks once again!

Praiano, you are so right about the Black Series. I’m on my 3rd tune at Sarthe now and each one involved stripping upgrades and the car performing better for doing so.

Last edited:
View attachment 1163904View attachment 1163905The Mercedes AMG GT Black series '20 don't need any setting definitivelly.

100% stock only with limiter hard tires , It lap 2:11 high on Tokyo.

With less weight only to fit 700PP , you win very easy Le Mans event.

Sardinia , you need to full upgrade for 800PP without messing any setting , you need 2 stop for gas and tires. But it's almost able to do this. I didn't go till the end of the race.... So for sure , it's a perfect car for a perfect original tune.

Congratulations to who set this car at PD office.
Did you set your time at LeMans in 6 or 7 laps? If that’s a 7 lap time, I don’t know what to say.

Did you set your time at LeMans in 6 or 7 laps? If that’s a 7 lap time, I don’t know what to say.
7 laps ,4 laps saving gas at FM 6 and 3 laps FM 3 to 2 . Only light rain lap 5 just a few above 1st mark but easy to manage , still Racing hard all race long.

Well, caught your lap time, but way off your total time and my weather was pretty friendly as well. Time to strip some more upgrades!

6ED040C8-C6C8-4968-B35F-3FAFC2D2B038.jpeg

Last edited:
Honda NSX GT500 '08 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

Very good for any 800PP race against GR3 car. Or increasing power to match others GR2 anywhere.

View attachment 1159240View attachment 1159241

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 3.310 for any track increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159242View attachment 1159243

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I used this tune for my first ever attempt at the WTC 800 Spa 24hr (60 mins) race using a wheel, and I won it comfortably :cheers:

I concede, that time is just too good. I could have shaved maybe 25 seconds and I’m running TCS 1 with an AT, but that still puts me at 30:35 at best. This was a totally dry race, 0 precipitation.

259CC1A9-D7B9-4A60-A4CB-38FE25415883.jpeg

Last edited:
I concede, that time is just too good. I could have shaved maybe 25 seconds and I’m running TCS 1 with an AT, but that still puts me at 30:35 at best. This was a totally dry race, 0 precipitation.

View attachment 1163960
For the Mercedes AMG GT Black series '20 at 700PP , you can add custom parts without messing any settings. The settings of the added parts are as good as the original stock parts . The car stay marvelous as always.

For the Mercedes AMG GT Black series '20 at 700PP , you can add custom parts without messing any settings. The settings of the added parts are as good as the original stock parts . The car stay marvelous as always.
I bought another one to directly mimic your tune for 700, mine had the chassis upgrades installed. I’ll keep yours for 700 and build out the other for 800 and up.

Hello Praiano I know you did a tune for the tokyo race event for the S2000 GT1 but will you be making a tune for it for the Nürburgring Nordschleife? You did a really good tune for it in GT Sport I was hoping you can do one for it on GT7, you are the man I love your tunes

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT2S '89 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Tokyo rain / Nordschleife

WIDE CAR
Rims 16" Width Wide Offset Wide.
Front A Side A Rear B Wing Custom.
Stock original Gearbox .
Try to reach the weight of the car using only the necessary weight reduction , i use 3 weight reductions for previous test. After i had to put more ballast to reach the more performant ideal weight.

The car is 2:10 regular on Tokyo , 1 stop for gas and tires. My total time could be better but Gallo was almost parking in the middle of the turns section. :lol: Poor guy , i think he was cycling during 4 or 5 laps , sweating like a horse with a closed windows and no cold air in the cockpit.:cool::cool:

I also test the setting on Nordschleife , it's 7:21 there in my hands , my second faster 600PP car here.

z1.jpg
z2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 290kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.250 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

z3.jpg
z4.jpg
z.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Nordschleife

No rear wing is a nice option in my opinion , i think it's option B... Up to you.

Number 1 lap time for my 600PP cars , 7:18 in my hands. Different from Tokyo tune , no rear ballast , more front grip , softer compound and few less top speed obviously. Grip matter on Nordschleife.

h1.jpg
h2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 4.000 .
Done.

h3.jpg
h4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mercedes AMG GT R '17 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Tokyo rain event

NO WIDE CAR
Rims 19" Width Wide Offset Wide.
Front A Wing Custom.
Stock original Gearbox .
Normal top speed , slower than GTR and NSX , but grip , safety and balance turn the car very fast. It lap 2:11 regular .
1 stop for gas and tires due for Sport medium tires.(It could be that the car can do all race without changing tires , i didn't try.

View attachment 1163828View attachment 1163829View attachment 1163830View attachment 1163831View attachment 1163832

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you Praiano!!!!

Next cars batch to do. I've bought the Audi VGT GR1 too (not on the list). Some others to buy like the La Ferrari but need a stupid invitation.
View attachment 1164035
Absolutely cannot wait for the SC430! This was my go-to for Sardegna with stock suspension and diff before you published your 962C tune. I'm super excited to see how much better you will undoubtedly make it.

Last edited:

View attachment 1163960

Did you add a full custom computer, full suspension, full lsd, racing filter, brakes or you just kept it plain stock? I felt like the car was heavy so I purchased lvl 1 weight reduction, what did you do?

Back