PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,543 comments
@praiano63 the swapped ‘88 Silvia is around 700 pp for my drag racing tune so I’m wondering if you can make a 700pp Le Sarthe tune for it. Would be great to see if we can open up 1100+ hp on that race lol.

Would you mind publishing the tune for it?
And the tune for M3 03 with engine swapped as well?
There is no M3 03 with engine swapped. I use BMW M3 '03 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting
The RX7 is coming soon , it's a bit too wild for the moment. I'm on it. Patience.
Would love to see some 800pp engine swapped cars for Watkins Glen
Not possible. I just do setting on track i know perfectly. I was driving Watkins Glen with project car and just very few times. But for sure a suzuka tune fit to Watkins Glen without problems.
@praiano63 the swapped ‘88 Silvia is around 700 pp for my drag racing tune so I’m wondering if you can make a 700pp Le Sarthe tune for it. Would be great to see if we can open up 1100+ hp on that race lol.
I'll do for sure. Question of time.

Thank you very much.

I have used your M3 tune on the swapped M3 and it handles like a dream. I made minor adjustments to aero, height and the final gear. That’s it :)
Oh yeah! the M3 with Z4 engine based on 600pp Praiano’s tune is one of my fastest 700pp cars for Le Mans

Last edited:
Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - 500PP & 550PP - Sport hard tires - All around

Special tune for @McFlipper

This car is a dominant 550PP on HSR . Very good for top speed , huge grip , like fast curves , very high front end precision. I love both 500pp and 550pp but the 500pp is in his perfect range anywhere reaching 550PP on suzuka . For the more powerfull setting , just take care when you're on throttle out a corner. Man , what a gem . Incredible japanese marvel;

-NO Wide body

-Custom wheels : Rims "16 / width wide / Offset wide / install

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear B
-Wing B

My own livery ;):gtplanet::gtpflag::cheers:
View attachment 1131727

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• A5CDF213-0DAE-4190-9B8F-825C5168130B.jpeg
    A5CDF213-0DAE-4190-9B8F-825C5168130B.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 47
Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
This is a special car in GT7 , till now i don't know any other with those behaviors. Perhaps the Yaris but his brakes are really broken.
The R33 have a few similarity with the Yaris because the brakes are bringing the whole car to the apex , not dosing the pressure , you can upset the car if too much pressure or late on the brakes (but the brake's Yaris are broken) . Well done , you will use this normally after some laps , bringing back the front of the car to his driving line to reach the apex , you're the boss. Fantastic sensation , really great. Both 600PP and 700PP are this way. For the 700PP with so much power and Sport tires , You'll the king of the drifters if you want to. Even me , the worst drifter of the univers.
Accelerate , bring inside the line with a soft brake input. A fantastic game to play for racing too . I'm in love with this car. Mission complished ;):dopey:.
PS: About performances , Number 1 for 700PP , top 3 for 600PP

Wide Body

Rims 17" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Front A Side A Rear B Wing A
Praiano your a beat tuning, I’ve tuned all my cars with your settings, I got 6:31 with your Nissan R33

Attachments

• 107475AA-23D7-42A4-84F3-04CAF64D406E.jpeg
    107475AA-23D7-42A4-84F3-04CAF64D406E.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 40
Mazda RX-7 Type A (FD) '02 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Around

Wide body car.

Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side B - Rear B - Wing A

2 seconds slower than Lancia Delta on the Nordschleife , my best 600PP on the green hell for now. It's a excelent a car all around , huge grip , sane , and above the rest , a real legendary car.

View attachment 1148283View attachment 1148284

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.165
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . For Nordschleife for example you need a top speed at 295 kmh

View attachment 1148285View attachment 1148286

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Man this even works with the 787B engine swap! Nice work man as always!

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All tracks - SWAP - 1.35

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
I was trying to set this car at 800PP with rear diffuser but it was performant on Sardegna only with soft tires . The problem is that it can do 4 laps with those tires. Racing Medium is not so good. So a performant 700PP is the option. very fast anywhere.
You can do 4 laps FM1 with the engine of 787B. Easy to lap under around 3:55 minutes.

m1.jpeg
m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg
m4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
It work but not adapted for the power . The new one is best. I'm going to finish the 600 Tokyo. This one isdifficult to set.
True, ended up tuning the power doen to 445 HP (91% ECU and 71% Restrictor), added on 200kgs. The part that sucks was having to retune the transmission to only top out to 200 mph or 323 kph without the use of a turbo.

Last edited:
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo Rain

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
1 stop OK very good low consumption FM1

You will have to buy a new car "without Weight reductions"
This car very fast , 26:45 in my hands , it have the base tune basically have the similar balance and settings with some differences of course , that the 700PP and 800PP.
It made for Tokyo non stop , because of this i benefitnthe top speed , to save some tires during the turns and braking. You can also increase the downforce same amount both ends , the car will be easier to manage , faster in the bends and a few less top speed.
This is an option , up to you.

m1.jpg
m2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.195 for Tokyo Rain event .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

m3.jpg
m4.jpg
m.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

First of all thanks a gigantic lot for your guides. They're extremely helpful and a relief to noobs like me who don't understand nothing about tuning.

I also would like to request if you could make a tuning sheet for the Firebird with the engine swapped in the future. I know making a good sheet takes a lot of time and that the Firebird isn't even requested but this iconic car deserves to be good.

Anyways, thanks a lot again for all the guides you made so far. You can't imagine how helpful they are. Wish you the best of the best. :)

I also would like to request if you could make a tuning sheet for the Firebird with the engine swapped in the future. I know making a good sheet takes a lot of time and that the Firebird isn't even requested but this iconic car deserves to be good. :)
This Firebird?

I just drove the Ford Roadster this evening. I was able to win at Blue moon in the low powered races. I souped it up a bit with bolt-ons so they could be removed, but the power is pretty pathetic and the sound of the car is like an old washing machine powered by a single cylinder engine. I mean, the whole point of building a "Rod", is to have great sound while looking cool, tooling around A & W.
I guess the Japanese just don't get it? The concept is kinda fun, but the execution sucks! I mean, 170 horsepower in a street rod is pretty Pathetic. My mark 7 Golf has that much horsepower. Maybe we could persuade Kaz to watch American Graffitti?
Cheers, Pete

That RX7 unrestricted with Racing Softs and your tune is my new favorite car. It's always on the edge, but very fun to drive fast.

Audi R8 4.2 '07 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around
Number ONE 600PP road car for now. Faster lap time on suzuka , Nurbring GP , ....
The stock setting is very unstable , weird balance , weird grip , the car was all over the place , impossible to staying on a fast line . A real trap.
After spending time with no result , i've put a few front ballast and i've noted the low cambers angles were very benefits. Right in the middle. The car was totally diffirent. Brakes , power steering safely , front end eagerness , grip without sudden lost ... Spot on.

Wide body
Rims 19" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom (low profile).

Gearbox purely for illustrative purposes. ;):lol:
View attachment 1133233View attachment 1133234

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hello I’ve just used these Audi R8 settings in the Lancia Integrale ‘91. Engine swap VR38DETT-GT-R-NISMO.
And it’s amazing it’s works
2B23572D-4A88-4E14-A821-70ACBCBF5557.jpeg
DB02E9D3-5D6B-40C1-92F3-B90718FE749C.jpeg
82B412C2-05AC-433C-BE94-9B7BF730D88F.jpeg
2BAFF4BA-68AD-411E-B010-81FE4B4D48DC.jpeg

Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurb '02 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This car can do anything you want, It's very reactive. Up to you to play with all the inputs for the car obey . When enter a corner , dose your brake printing your line with your front wheel till the apex. In this zone just before , you can downshift to reach a higher RPM if needed , the car will surprise you with an rare eagerness for a 4WD.
During apex , don't hesitate to put more angle to your wheel . There is a life after this angle now , one more good surprise.
Out of the corner , it's so easy to take an agressive line with a light power slide that you will feel like the stig.
With sport hard , you need finesse and refine yours inputs.
Under sport medium , the car is already well agressive and safe.
Soft tires , you can give everything you want , there is no limits for yours skills.
Any track , slow , fast , turny or not.... Just fun.

View attachment 1125666View attachment 1125667View attachment 1125668

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• 40FB33A2-DD33-4C2F-8EEA-D0C381E652C0.jpeg
    40FB33A2-DD33-4C2F-8EEA-D0C381E652C0.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 49
Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia event

Rims up to you - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Nothing terrific but better than stock and it's more adapted for the track.
I flat the power curve spreading it with limiter. You can brake very late end of straight , just don't perform heavy braking when you change of direction (chicane).
FM at 6 for 7 laps and 8 laps only gas , no tires. The car is 1:37 regular , better 1:36 in race mode .

View attachment 1164961View attachment 1164962

1- set auto speed at the minimum 320kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.830 for Le Mans event saving gas. Use lower final gear for more RPM and other power range.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1164963View attachment 1164964

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Thanks for the set up works awesome however the Rims seem to need to be at 18" for under 800

Praiano, that RX-7 with swap may be my new favorite car in the whole game! So much fun to drive at all power levels. I've won Tokyo Rain 600 PP & Le Mans 700 PP easily! 🙌 The 800 tune, WOW! 👏 It even brakes like a super car. Well done my friend 🤙😁👍

Nissan Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) '02 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

Wide Car
Rims 16" (Up to you)
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear B
Wing B

Number 1 position 600PP at Nordschleife with 7:22 in my hands.
Extremely stable and safe , excelent grip and balance. No surprise , anybody can push the car very hard till the finish line.

View attachment 1159404View attachment 1159405

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.759 for fast track increase speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159406View attachment 1159407View attachment 1159408

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• 0B857EAE-AEDD-4254-88A9-19C5BD32DC50.jpeg
    0B857EAE-AEDD-4254-88A9-19C5BD32DC50.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 38
Back