PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,560 comments
Hey mate, your Camaro tune is good for the new events in Watkins Glen :cheers:

Those Vipers are too damn fast!
LOdvkrh.png

But in the end, mission complete!
sdT22S3.png

If anyone needs an F40 tune while they patiently wait for the man himself, feel free to message me. I've surprised myself and hit a personal record on suzuka @ 700pp while casually testing.

suzukaf40.jpg

* edit *here's the tune
Rims Stock / Front A / Side A / Rear A / Wing A
Haven't set gearbox

If image doesn't load ^ : imgur.com/a/8CNTmE2

Attachments

• f40Tune.jpg
    f40Tune.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
If anyone needs an F40 tune while they patiently wait for the man himself, feel free to message me. I've surprised myself and hit a personal record on suzuka @ 700pp while casually testing.
Well you could just post a screenshot of the tune so we can try it out :)

Please share your tune. I can recommend Exeter Tuning Shaun's F40 tune. A great drive.
I added it in the post above ^
felt weird about publicly sharing it as I'm not experienced, but I did spend some time through trial and error and used the F50 and Carrera GT as a reference.

Last edited:
I added it in the post above ^
felt weird about publicly sharing it as I'm not experienced, but I did spend some time through trial and error and used the F50 and Carrera GT as a reference.
I think you are losing too much PP with the rear diffuser, try removing it and lowering front downforce to 100, you will have much more room for power increase. Also, antilag has some performance gains but at the same time, affects fuel consumption quite badly.

Last edited:
No magic. The car drive very well but totally not performant at any PP , even with ride height full max. Perhaps setting it for one make race with fix power , weight and tires.... Don't know. No clue.
Interesting. Here’s to hoping a 800pp works.

700pp works like a charm, 800pp is too unstable and all over the place, too much power for road car aero and chassis.

I think you are losing too much PP with the rear diffuser, try removing it and lowering front downforce to 100, you will have much more room for power increase. Also, antilag has some performance gains but at the same time, affects fuel consumption quite badly.
Gave it a try and tested it, max ECU but sacrificing a bit of grip. Performance stats Looks great on paper but still losing about 0.4-0.5s against the the diffuser / higher grip tune. But only was testing on suzuka, will mess around with it again later.

Yeah, depends on the track really. I tested on La Sarthe, where every HP counts and grip doesn't matter as much.

Yeah, depends on the track really. I tested on La Sarthe, where every HP counts and grip doesn't matter as much.
It depend , i have 2:02.9xx on suzuka with diffuser and wing custom , and the same time with no diffuser and no wing custom.
I have racing the first ghoost and the superior grip void the superior speed. Suzuka is a referenced by me a ++grip /+speed . A very good performance , same pace as Huayra , Lexus RCF '14, Subaru Isle of man , porsche 911 '95 , porsche 911 strat.. '97 , but still a few slower than my best 700PP there the Nissan R33.
The difference with diffuser and rear wing custom , is that the car is more easy to drive. Perhaps better gas consumption too.
On a faster track , for sure the no diffuser and original downforce is a faster option.

Last edited:
I would love if PD take the decision to change this PP system based on power / weight ratio , downforce / downforce / tires / ground effect only.
All the rest PP criterias are not working and only pollute the game. Even if this turn all my cars obsoletes. It wouldn't mind to do everything again starting to zero.
I have been trying to learn to tune myself on a simple Mazda roadster and agree. Especially the ride height gremlin where you can add so much power for no real handling loss. Makes the cars look awful!

Ferrari F40 '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Speed setting Suzuka / All track

This is the speed option for the F40 with NO aero downforce parts or diffuser . More challenge to drive , less grip , better for fast track than the grip setting.

s1.jpg
s2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 340kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.151
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

s3.jpg
s4.jpg

Grip setting is the 2:02.87 Speed setting is 2:0309

f2.jpg
f1.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Ferrari F40 '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Grip setting Suzuka / All track

This is the grip option for the F40 with front spoiler , rear diffuser and custom rear wing. Easy to drive , superior grip through the bends , but less top speed than the other "speed setting" option.

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1167605View attachment 1167606

3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

View attachment 1167607View attachment 1167608
View attachment 1167609

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Maybe now a grip setting for the 911 GT1 to race against it or is the Le Mans setup good to go for Suzuka? :cheers:

Ferrari F40 '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Speed setting Suzuka / All track

This is the speed option for the F40 with NO aero downforce parts or diffuser . More challenge to drive , less grip , better for fast track than the grip setting.

View attachment 1167611View attachment 1167612

View attachment 1167614View attachment 1167616

View attachment 1167618View attachment 1167619

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you! This weekend I'll try your F40 settings, but I'm going to create a hybrid: the 2nd tune with the rear spoiler (I love how it looks)

Porsche 911 GT1 Strassen version '97 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Grip setting Suzuka / All track

Full grip version , for suzuka , or any turny technical track.

p1.jpg
p2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.490

p3.jpg
p4.jpg
p5.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hello master Praiano,
First of all thanks for your work, I really appreciate gt7 because you make it much more simple for us.
By the way I wonder if you plan to edits one setting for the alpine A110 ˋ17 like 600pp?
Thank you again

Aston Martin One-77 '11 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Grip setting / All track -1.34

Wide car
Rims 19" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side ST
Rear Wing : Custom

This is a Grip setting.Top speed is not so good but it love turns. If you want to use it on Le Mans , low the front downforce , less need there , and add HP till the PP limit.

as1.jpeg
as2.jpeg
as3.jpeg
as4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Back