PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,563 comments
Aston Martin One-77 '11 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Grip setting Suzuka / All track

Resolved the snap oversteer , extremely fast and grippy. Full weight reduction to agilize this boat . Also a real beauty. I love the look of this car .

View attachment 1167782View attachment 1167783

1- set auto speed at the minimum 300kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.605
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

View attachment 1167784View attachment 1167785View attachment 1167786

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
The stage 5 weight reduction is floating out there as well- managed to get 2 from ticket bonanza!

Hope a few of you all obtained it as well, thanks again Dr. P!

Anyway you could drop tunes with no pp minimum. Just to hoon around with in online lobbies especially on Tokyo expressway

Aston Martin One-77 '11 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Grip setting Suzuka / All track

Resolved the snap oversteer , extremely fast and grippy. Full weight reduction to agilize this boat . Also a real beauty. I love the look of this car .

3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Had this one tucked away...hoping you'd eventually get to it. is this one a wide body?

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you for the tune.

The car with this tune has got so much understeer, can something be done about it please?

Had this one tucked away...hoping you'd eventually get to it. is this one a wide body?
NO Wide body !
Thank you for the tune.

The car with this tune has got so much understeer, can something be done about it please?
What are you talking about . Under steer ? Did you test the car ? To have a more grippy front , you can low the front. But you'll lose to much PP = HP .It don't compense. The car is neutral , no understeer. It's my 2d fast car on suzuka.

Last edited:
Olá, meu amigo, what is your opinion on Nelson Piquet's statement about the word he used that some people say is racist? I don't have the reference to what he actually said, but this was his statement:
View attachment 1167270
It is hard to believe the media when they are not sharing his original comments and translations. What do you think?
@praiano63
Yes , he's right , it's used naturally like you say "this guy"and i'm sure Nelson Piquet is not a racist at all. Neguinho or Negão is also like a nickname for some people they call himself like this and everybody call this way naturally. Like the "Canal do négão" or "The big black man channel" I'm a fan. Brasil is a very big mix from all over the planet and everybody live together and make kids of every kind of colors , a fantastic melting pot..... Like myself .. i am mediterranean , issue from mixed cultures since 2000 year ago , my wife have half african origins / half indian native from brasil .... I hope that in the future everybody will be from everywhere. The unique way to stop racism.

Canal do Negão.png

Last edited:
Ferrari F40 '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Grip setting Suzuka / All track

This is the grip option for the F40 with front spoiler , rear diffuser and custom rear wing. Easy to drive , superior grip through the bends , but less top speed than the other "speed setting" option.

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1167605View attachment 1167606

1- set auto speed at the minimum 340kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.151

View attachment 1167607View attachment 1167608
Grip setting is the 2:02.87 Speed setting is 2:0309
View attachment 1167609

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I’ve been in love with the F40 since I was a little kid and had the poster on my wall. How much of a difference would you say the rear wing makes in your grip settings tune? It kills the look and I just can’t bring myself to do it. It’s the childhood love affair thing.

Last edited:
I’ve been in love with the F40 since I was a little kid and had the poster on my wall. How much of a difference would you say the rear wing makes in your grip settings tune? It kills the look and I just can’t bring myself to do it. It’s the childhood love affair thing.
Like i write on the tune sheet , there is a 0.200 difference on a lap at suzuka. it's almost nothing. On SPA or Fuji or Le mans ..... any fast track , the original wing will be superior because of the top speed.

I tested that car with so many aero configurations today. Less is more with this car IMO, at least at the 700 range. Maybe its a nod to Ferrari from PD for how well designed the car was that it's better off without additional aero.

Audi R8 LMS EVO '19- 730PP - All tracks

New tune update 17/06/2022
I had an early tune for this car using ballast , but it was only drivable and not very performant. The original settings is very risky , it's dangerous in slow turns or changing of direction..... a real nightmare.
I would not pretend that my new car is perfect and balanced.You'll lose a lot of power trying to let it balanced and perfect. It's not. Till PD don't fix this PP parameters. But it's very fast , top speed and with a good acceleration , with some grip and a good rear stability ...
It's now one of my top 5 cars for Suzuka and SPA. My prefered reference tracks.

View attachment 1161886View attachment 1161887

Gearbox for Maggiore , SPA , Suzuka....
Top speed 280 kmh
Final gear at 3.462 for other track needing different top speed increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1161888View attachment 1161889

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
@praiano63
I tried this in SPA. It seemed well, but it has a problem at the end in the chicane: two laps and two loosing stability there, no way.
is it possible to do anything?

other question to all:Ferrari F40 sounds well? the engine is very silent, no?

NO Wide body !

What are you talking about . Under steer ? Did you test the car ? To have a more grippy front , you can low the front. But you'll lose to much PP = HP .It don't compense. The car is neutral , no understeer. It's my 2d fast car on suzuka.
:banghead:
no wide body…thought you just forgot to mention it. Now I am 3,55 pp over…
so losing 20hp but looking great
Sand Dune Reaction GIF

Aston Martin One-77 '11 - 700PP - Pneumatici Racing Hard - Regolazione aderenza Suzuka / All track

Risolto lo snap sovrasterzo, estremamente veloce e grippante. Piena riduzione del peso per agilizzare questa barca. Anche una vera bellezza. Adoro l'aspetto di questa.

View attachment 1167782[ALLEGA=completo]1167783[/ATTACH]

1- impostare la velocità automatica al minimo 300 kmh
2-imposta la marcia finale su 3.605
3- impostare ogni rapporto di trasmissione dall'ultima marcia alla prima marcia in qPrainor nrdine.

>((((°>°°°°°°

Goditi la guida.
Praiano, wide car or not?

@praiano63
I tried this in SPA. It seemed well, but it has a problem at the end in the chicane: two laps and two loosing stability there, no way.
is it possible to do anything?

other question to all:Ferrari F40 sounds well? the engine is very silent, no?
If you have problems at slow speed losing the rear end , increase the INITIAL TORQUE , then you'll see the ROTATIONAL G 60 kmh drop to a lower value. It will help to contain the car at this moment only
Praiano, wide car or not?
NO WIDE BODY , this car is very wide already.

Ferrari F40 '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Grip setting Suzuka / All track

This is the grip option for the F40 with front spoiler , rear diffuser and custom rear wing. Easy to drive , superior grip through the bends , but less top speed than the other "speed setting" option.

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1167605View attachment 1167606

View attachment 1167607View attachment 1167608
View attachment 1167609

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

this tune made me love the F40 more.thnx praiano!

What is your opinion on this car. Just got it in roulette. Curiosity!
I don't drive GR4 cars since a long time , from i remember the toyota supra with original setting have a lot of understeer. That's why i did a car with minimum rear downforce together of some others settings to turn it more agressive , specially in medium and high speed turns. It ssems to have a good top speed from i remember .

Porsche 962 C '88 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - WTC800 Sardegna
Exactly the same settings as Sauber (proportionally) Same time around the race 24:20 , Porsche have a few better braking power it seems , front grip too just a few , perhaps sauber top speed is better ... But they lap the same anyway.
No need fresh tires.
Better gas consumption for the porsche.

View attachment 1156411View attachment 1156412

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 3.670
Set each gear.
View attachment 1156413View attachment 1156414

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Copy-paste this setting on 787B, with both height at max and just a little adjustment on power to stay below 800pp. I lap my record 1:33.7 easy at first try on lap4, with total of 24.14, 15 seconds below my record! With porsche I had only ideal lap below 1:34, and never managed to complete it... Probably is the rotary sound that makes the 787 so fast! :D

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Brilliant tune, thanks mate. Sooooo good down the Nordschleife!

Copy-paste this setting on 787B, with both height at max and just a little adjustment on power to stay below 800pp. I lap my record 1:33.7 easy at first try on lap4, with total of 24.14, 15 seconds below my record! With porsche I had only ideal lap below 1:34, and never managed to complete it... Probably is the rotary sound that makes the 787 so fast! :D
Yes , same settings with extremes settings fit to both. The Jaguar is faster
Any updates on the GT-R Gr 4? You said you were working on that. No rush.
Yes , i've change my mind , no gr4 in my future program. GR4 are boring to drive after a certain moment , i have some few fun cars at the moment to do.

Hey guys, I found a GT Black Series setup / tune here from @praiano63. Unfortunately, the vehicle wants to kill me in every corner 🙈, bumps are quite unstable and the rear comes very quickly when accelerating out. Could someone please optimize the setup / tune? 🙏😁

Ferrari F40 '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Speed setting Suzuka / All track

This is the speed option for the F40 with NO aero downforce parts or diffuser . More challenge to drive , less grip , better for fast track than the grip setting.

View attachment 1167611View attachment 1167612

View attachment 1167614View attachment 1167616

View attachment 1167618View attachment 1167619

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Another masterpiece! Just the right amount of oversteer to make you feel like you're about to eat it but somehow never do. Makes me feel like a stunt driver as the tires scream bloody murder while rounding a bend faster than the car has any right to go.

So. Much. Fun. :D You spoil us sir.

Hey guys, I found a GT Black Series setup / tune here from @praiano63. Unfortunately, the vehicle wants to kill me in every corner 🙈, bumps are quite unstable and the rear comes very quickly when accelerating out. Could someone please optimize the setup / tune? 🙏😁
You must not have done something right. I spent the better part of a day trying to best his tune and ultimately relented. As I recall that car required very little and was near-perfect stock. Reset your tuning sheet and carefully reapply Pra's adjustments (don't forget any aero and don't add any that isn't called for) is my advice.

Back