PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,813 comments
Just checked, and each gear is adjustable individualy, as is the final.

I honestly don't know what the difference between the two transmissions is.
afaik, there's a quicker gear change on the racing trans. The manual custom gearbox is just your run of the mill gearbox but you can change ratios (stick). The racing trans are paddles at the side of the steering wheel. It's annoying bc the physical model never changes or where your driver puts their hands. So I think you lose power for a fraction longer when shifting gears. Could be wrong, may well be!

Most of my news 1.23 tunes are out of PP now. I'll not change a single settings correction. 🤬 🤬 🤬
It seems the physic model don't bring so much change.
I'm tired from this PD people.

1. Physics Simulation Model
 - The simulation for tire heat generation and wear ratio has been adjusted.
 - The suspension geometry for each car has been adjusted.
 - The initial values for suspension parts have been adjusted.
 - The initial values for the Differential Gear (with Fully Customizable LSD equipped) on certain cars have been adjusted.
 - The Performance Points (PP) of some cars have been adjusted.
 - The conditions for mechanical damage occurring from a collision or contact if Mechanical Damage is set to Light or Heavy in the Race Settings have been changed. As a result, cars are now less likely to sustain damage after hitting a track wall or other obstacles.
Thanks for all your tunes, you put a ton of work into this and to see PD screw around with the settings is incredibly frustrating I’m sure. At least they still seem to get me in the ball park and then I make minor adjustments until it feels right.

The Dino really struggled on the straight, but still managed the win.
To be fair, I don’t like that track and struggle with it and the M3 was my first attempt at that track in several months. I caught the top three, who were way ahead, and then they blew by me on the long straight away. I caught them again, but finished second. My second attempt was in the Ferrari and I won by like 10 sec.

Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.25
It's not a Wide car but you can use it , up to you , it will increase around 4 PP and lose HP for same 700PP. The grip is already fantastic this way in my opinion.

New tune 1.25 , it seems the brand was punished , i don't know if Porsche didn't pay his last rent to PD , but the car for same 700PP lost a lot of power now , i had to take out the rear diffuser and i have to add some weight to compense the tragic lack of power.
By luck the superior grip is still there and his sharp drivability too. Just for test , i did a test on 600PP on Tokyo rain with same settings , to have a performance car with a top speed of 300 kmh , i had to use comfort medium on it. The car was still takind the bends as sharp as the others top cars. Amazing.
You don't need to use all the weight reductions , just place the ballast a way to respect the same front / rear weight repartition 41/59

The car is 6:33 on Nordschleife 5 seconds faster than Cayman GT4 and 5 seconds slower than Audi R8 both at 700PP.
p1.jpg

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R Nismo '17 - Daily race - Sport Soft Tires - Tsukuba

I didn't spend a lot of time on it , but it's fast and easy to race this week end.

Wide car
Rims up to you
Front A - Side A - Rear Standard - Wing A

View attachment 1202262View attachment 1202264View attachment 1202265View attachment 1202267

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hm. I was looking forward to this one but it's absolutely undrivable for me, suprisingly. Have to look at it again if i did something wrong.

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - SH front // SM rear - All around
This wonderfull car was broken since the dealer shop. A real shame for PD do allow this , a so simple thing to fix before game day 1 .
You can lose the Rear end easy I've tested everything without success. Finaly i try to use a softer tires at the rear. Now the car is ok.
Wide body ON
Front part B
Rear diffuser ON
No rear downforce.

For the gearbox the fully customize have a bug. You can use the "Fully Customizable Manual transmition.

View attachment 1131025View attachment 1131026View attachment 1131034View attachment 1131028

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Destroyed all the fancy European sports cars with your tune in my Boss.

Attachments

• 996C6BEF-5E69-4E3C-B4FF-2535F6303456.jpeg
    996C6BEF-5E69-4E3C-B4FF-2535F6303456.jpeg
    238.9 KB · Views: 25
  • D74F2544-CE6C-46D3-A0A1-E0E14EF05532.jpeg
    D74F2544-CE6C-46D3-A0A1-E0E14EF05532.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 4046B877-DC16-473B-BD4D-B8BD2EDDF769.jpeg
    4046B877-DC16-473B-BD4D-B8BD2EDDF769.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 24
Just want to say your 13B Cappuccino tune helps a lot after the update. I used my own tune before and it was fine but after the update it became a nightmare.

Hey man, I've been using your tunes since I discovered how to actually find these, but I have a question. Do you happen to have a tune for the Nissan 2000GT-R '73?

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.25
Same performance as the GT3 '16 , similar handling , excelent driving sensation. The '16 can have a nasty behavior mid hairpin turn at very slow speed. This one don't. Perfect car.
Excellent car. I use the fully customizable manual gearbox and used the freed-up PP to add a classic motortuning. I then compensated the excess 5.x PP by adding some 50 kg ballast at -50. Seems to work well at Le Mans. The car has a satisfactory fuel efficiency at FM6, maybe FM5 on the straights will be feasible.

hello Laurent, I allow myself to come and talk here a little following the new update. I noticed that almost all Gr.3s had either gained PP (which is bad for being in the 730PP = power loss = ECU % drop) or lost PP. Cars are much less powerful and this affects LSD. Does that mean you have to take all the LSDs again??? And this is also felt on the gearbox. This is impossible with all the cars we have!!!! It's really ******** of PD to do that (just my opinion). And in fact I would like to have your opinion on that.

Thanks again my friend :cheers:

Je te le mets aussi en Français
bonjour Laurent, je me permets de venir parler ici un peu suite à la nouvelle mise à jour. J'ai remarqué que pratiquement toutes les Gr.3 avaient soit gagnées des PP (ce qui est mauvais pour être dans les 730PP= perte de puissance= baisse du % de l'ECU) soit perdues des PP. Les voitures sont beaucoup moins puissantes et cela affecte le LSD. Cela voudrait dire qu'il faut reprendre tous les LSD ??? Et cela se ressent aussi sur la boite de vitesse. C'est impossible avec toutes les voitures que nous avons !!!! C'est vraiment n'importe quoi de la part de PD de faire ça (ce n'est que mon opinion). Et en fait je voudrais avoir ton avis là-dessus.
Merci pour tous mon ami

Same performance as the GT3 '16 , similar handling , excelent driving sensation. The '16 can have a nasty behavior mid hairpin turn at very slow speed. This one don't. Perfect car.

Rims 19" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

WIDE BODY ON.
Front St
Side St
Rear St
Wing A

View attachment 1202677View attachment 1202678View attachment 1202679View attachment 1202680
View attachment 1121876

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
So much fun to drive, thank you sir 👍

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 700 PP - Racing Soft - All Track - 1.31
Dominant car due to a PP glitch.
3:55 on Le Mans FM6 with short shifting. Nice drive any track from SPA to Nordschleife....

Wide body ON
Wide offset
Wide tires
Front part B
Rear diffuser A
Wing Custom

For the gears , you have to perform the tranny trick:
Final gear to max value full right
Top speed (Auto) minimum full left
Set each gear ratio
Set final gear the way you want to reach the desired top speed.

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

Enjoy your drive.
<(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - Sport soft - All Track - 1.25

Don't need 2 cars like i did , you can set the 700PP to 600PP using ECU or power limiter.

The car is a beast on every track. On Tokyo under rain , take care with your first gear during the first 2 laps due to very wet condition.
On Tokyo preserve your rear tires , if not , you're need 2 stop , but it's not a problem. The car is flying anyway.
I think it's the faster 600PP on the Nordschleife or Suzuka ...... everywhere. I didn't check against capuccinno swap.

Wide body ON
Front part St
Rear diffuser A ON
Wing Custom

f61.jpg
f62.jpg

Set each gear ratio

f63.jpg
f64.jpg
f5.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

<(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
Since some people are asking for tunes, I'll ask too. Can you make a tune for either the Swapped Delorean or the Swapped Amuse 380RS (if you have the engine for them I mean, since it's the same one).

Also, how do you tune a car to not oversteer? I'm having trouble tuning the RX-Vision Concept (or whatever the car's name is, it's the 1 million Mazda in the dealers shop). I have such a weird oversteer when lifting the throttle, and since I can't modify the aero I want to know what I could modify to lessen that. I already had to tune out the weird behavior the car has when breaking so I could use some tips.

Since some people are asking for tunes, I'll ask too. Can you make a tune for either the Swapped Delorean or the Swapped Amuse 380RS (if you have the engine for them I mean, since it's the same one).

Also, how do you tune a car to not oversteer? I'm having trouble tuning the RX-Vision Concept (or whatever the car's name is, it's the 1 million Mazda in the dealers shop). I have such a weird oversteer when lifting the throttle, and since I can't modify the aero I want to know what I could modify to lessen that. I already had to tune out the weird behavior the car has when breaking so I could use some tips.
Sorry but i don't take any request for the moment , i only do new tunes or updates for donators only for the moment. To much work after news updates.

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - Sport soft - All Track - 1.25
I never thought, that i could do tokyo600 in <27m without a glitch tune. But my god, this car's name is so true. It is a real boss. And thanks to your tune praiano, i could show Gallo who is boss in tokyo.

I already started with SMs, because my tires always wear very fast, so i thought better be safe. And as you said, first lap was shaky, but i still almost got to Gallo. I got him on the straight, because with SMs i could use racing air cleaner + muffler and also bore up + polish ports + high lift cam shaft. 325km/h top speed. I used FM3 to be able to do 6 laps and even the SMs were deep red. But because on dry course the tires wear even faster, i had to do a 2nd stop even with SMs. Still 26:44 RT with 2:06 FL. Wonderful.

Nest time i will start with SMs but then change for SHs on lap 6 so they let me do only 1 stop. Or maybe, i just use SHs the whole race and do even more engine tuning.

I know why Nicholas Cage loved Eleanor.

Rims 19" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

WIDE BODY ON.
Front St
Side St
Rear St
Wing A

View attachment 1202677View attachment 1202678View attachment 1202679View attachment 1202680
View attachment 1121876

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

I took a few cars from the new 1.23/1.25 batch out for a spin today! Loved the Viper GTS '02, F40, 2016 (991) Porsche.

Bravo Praiano!

I found this '09 Porsche had some very strange braking behaviour. I drove Mt Panorama and Nordschleife and I found that when I had to go hard on the brakes, it was hard to keep control of the car. A fun drive for sure but wondering if anyone else experienced similar behaviour as what I'm trying to describe.

I took a few cars from the new 1.23/1.25 batch out for a spin today! Loved the Viper GTS '02, F40, 2016 (991) Porsche.

Bravo Praiano!

I found this '09 Porsche had some very strange braking behaviour. I drove Mt Panorama and Nordschleife and I found that when I had to go hard on the brakes, it was hard to keep control of the car. A fun drive for sure but wondering if anyone else experienced similar behaviour as what I'm trying to describe.
When i'm hard on the Breaks it's like the car is "dancing". Braking only straight and no steering was the solution for me.

I'm bad at describing car behaviours, but yes I think you are experiencing similar to me. At first I thought maybe I set the brake balance wrong, but its -2 just like pra's tune. Looking forward to taking the Boss for a spin on Monday!

Last edited:
Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 700 PP - Racing Hard or + - All Track - 1.25
The car is maxed , don't reach 700PP with racing Hard but it's enough to be extremelly fast everywhere. You can increase to Racing Hard if you want.
Under 4:00 on Le Mans with FM6

Wide body ON
Front part B
Rear diffuser A ON
Wing Custom

View attachment 1202759View attachment 1202760

Set each gear ratio
View attachment 1202761View attachment 1202762

Enjoy your drive.

What a car!!! Used it in Le Mans 30min. The engine sound in the "ligne droite des Hunaudières" is magic 😍. Great tuning, easy to drive and very powerful.👍

Back