PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,546 comments
Audi R8 4.2 '07 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around 1.23
New settings 1.23 for tokyo , i don't use racing brakes for this track to gain some HP. You can use on any other track , even put medium tires if you want.

Wide body
Rims 19" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part ST
Side ST
Rear Wing : Custom (low profile).
View attachment 1200659View attachment 1200660View attachment 1200661View attachment 1200662

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks Mr. P
This setup is right on for Tokyo 600. Very easy to drive and fuel eco is grrreat. Ran a 2:08 on lap 11 with FM2

Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain - UPDATE 29/08/2022

26:36 in my hands . Shift half RPM bar for the first part , pit stop lap 7 for news tires and gas . Laping 2:08.xxx regular after lap 1.

NO Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side B - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1187987View attachment 1187988View attachment 1187989View attachment 1187990View attachment 1187991View attachment 1187992

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
He Mr. P
This one needs a tune up. Not very good at Tokyo 600 after updates. Really appreciate the work you do. Used to love this car.

He Mr. P
This one needs a tune up. Not very good at Tokyo 600 after updates. Really appreciate the work you do. Used to love this car.
Can try this one:

Hey mister Praiano.
I don’t know if you follow him, but Rob Dahm has just finished his 4 rotor engine RX7 for this year SEMA car show. ()

For this occasion, since you already have an old tune for the RX787, do you think you could update it for 700PP and 800PP for Nurburgring?
I would really love to see the RX7 beat the times of your Aventandor and R33.

All the best to you maestro :)

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 - 550PP - Sport Hard tires - All track - 1.25
Wide body
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear Wing Custom

This is a perfect car. Too bad the power is low to fight against the top 600PP .

View attachment 1205863View attachment 1205864View attachment 1205865View attachment 1205866
View attachment 1122716

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Anyone else struggling to get the PP down to 550? Mine's stuck at 560 with identical settings to Praiano's

Mazda 787 B '91 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Sardenia - 1.31
Lap under 1:30 no traffic easy.

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mazda 787 B '91 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardenia - 1.25
A small front ballast can carry more power and speed without prejudice the front grip . You can lap 1:36 1:35 at FM 2 or 3.

m1-jpg.1206138
View attachment 1206140View attachment 1206141View attachment 1206142

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Wonderful, i could do 8 Laps on FM1 (First Lap was FM2), one stop race with 25:02 RT and a low 1:36 FL. My best Sardegna ever. Really like that car. Although i like the Sauber and Porsche more (can't blame a german for loving german cars), the mazda is faster in my hands, a little at least. :)

Thank you again.

Any chance for a Tesla Model S tune? :D (600pp, say.) I know it’s far from a competetive car, but I’m just a casual player, and living in Norway there are lots and lots of Teslas on the road. I greatly enjoy racing with cars I encounter IRL. Not much to tinker with as LSD etc are locked for EVs, but I got some hope when I saw the recent Taycan tune ^^,

Last edited:
Hi Praiano. Do you happen to have an engine swapped Version of this car and a matching tune? I tried the original, but it doesn't feel good.
No i don't have the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car engine.
Any chance for a Tesla Model S tune? :D (600pp, say.) I know it’s far from a competetive car, but I’m just a casual player, and living in Norway there are lots and lots of Teslas on the road. I greatly enjoy racing with cars I encounter IRL. Not much to tinker with as LSD etc are locked for EVs, but I got some hope when I saw the recent Taycan tune ^^,
I did a setting for it already but not published. The speed limit to 210 kmh turn the car unusable.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll go 787B as it's cheaper than the F1.
Definitely a good choice. I havent tried it yet on that circuit but I will soon, let us know how you get on.

I just did it in the F1 GTR '95 version with around 1:38 laps

It's a shame that EVs are not competitive for endurance races. No idea why you can't load it up in a pitstop. :(

Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.25

It's not a Wide car but you can use it , up to you , it will increase around 4 PP and lose HP for same 700PP. The grip is already fantastic this way in my opinion.
Front St
Side St
Rear St
Wing A

New tune 1.25 , it seems the brand was punished , i don't know if Porsche didn't pay his last rent to PD , but the car for same 700PP lost a lot of power now , i had to take out the rear diffuser and i have to add some weight to compense the tragic lack of power.
By luck the superior grip is still there and his sharp drivability too. Just for test , i did a test on 600PP on Tokyo rain with same settings , to have a performance car with a top speed of 300 kmh , i had to use comfort medium on it. The car was still takind the bends as sharp as the others top cars. Amazing.
You don't need to use all the weight reductions , just place the ballast a way to respect the same front / rear weight repartition 41/59

The car is 6:33 on Nordschleife 5 seconds faster than Cayman GT4 and 5 seconds slower than Audi R8 both at 700PP.
Hey man.

How are you doing,

I've been using this tune since forever, One of the best tunes ever TBH.

Recently since 1.23 or later, the car does not steer at high speed.

I tried the updated tune, still same issue.

It's really weird I'll try to upload a video of it.

Hi Praiano, I have a question for you. What do you think about using different tires between front and rear? For example, to use sport hard tires on the front and medium on the rear in a FR car instead of both medium to gain some PP for adding power? Sorry for my English, I’m Italian :lol:

Hi Praiano, I have a question for you. What do you think about using different tires between front and rear? For example, to use sport hard tires on the front and medium on the rear in a FR car instead of both medium to gain some PP for adding power? Sorry for my English, I’m Italian :lol:
It's possible , i have some very few cars like this. The problem is that you can't change the tires during the race.

The problem is that you can't change the tires during the race.
Can't at all? Or only to one of both? So only to both SH or both SM (which probably won't work because too much pp).

Whenever i tried this to lower pp, i didn't like it. RH rear and CM front for example is terrible with turning, haha.

Renault 5 Turbo '80 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.25

I remember this car with the Rally driver "magic Jean Ragnotti". This guy was so intense and spectacular to watch on TV , Tour de Corse , Monte Carlo..... Very good souvenir.

Wide body.

Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Wing A

Awesome livery! Any chance you can share it?

1.16?

I didn't even do that with a Dodge Tomahawk
Edit, sorry 1.56. 1.16 my error

I never used the Tomahawk as saw it as cheating, but then beating Gallo to the exit of the first corner also feels like cheating! Lap 11 could have been a 1.55 if Gallo hadn't got in the way. Luck comes into this as traffic can kill your run, especially on the fast right following the chicane under the bridge.

Attachments

• IMG_20221106_131258.jpg
    IMG_20221106_131258.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Hey man.

How are you doing,

I've been using this tune since forever, One of the best tunes ever TBH.

Recently since 1.23 or later, the car does not steer at high speed.

I tried the updated tune, still same issue.

It's really weird I'll try to upload a video of it.
The main problem is the stupid PP system , concepted by the more stupid PD crew.
The solution for this car were to put less rake on it and increase the front downforce to compense the same overall balance .
But , if you do this , you'll increase a lot the PP and consequently low the power to stay in the same PP range , result , not performance.
PP system increase if you add front downforce and reduce PP if you add rear downforce.
Like i say a few post before , the best solution would to sum downforce performance points at both end .
FF or heavy front FR cars need front downforce.
MR and RR cars need rear downforce to gain stability.
Till they will not correct this problem , no solution.

Back